How large is the population of doualasw的答句怎么答?谢谢

扫二维码下载作业帮
2亿+学生的选择
下载作业帮安装包
扫二维码下载作业帮
2亿+学生的选择
四、阅读理解
&&& Australia is the largest island in the world. It is a little smaller than China. It is in the south of the earth. Australia is big
but its population is small. The population of it is nearly as large as that of Shanghai. We cannot believe it is such a big country with so small population!
Enough laws have been made to fight against pollution. The cities in Australia have little air or water pollution. The sky is blue and the water is clean. You can clearly see fish swimming in the rivers. Plants grow very well.
Last month we visited Perth
the biggest city in Western Australia
and went to a wild flowers. Exhibition In spring every year Perth has the wild flower exhibition. After visting Perth
we spent a day in the countryside. We sat down and had a rest near a path at the foot of the hill. But what we saw made us pick up all our things and run back to the car as quickly as we could—there were about three hundred sheep coming towards us down the path!
Australia is famous for its sheep and kangaroos. After a short drive from any town
you will find yourself in the middle of white sheep. Sheep
everwhere are sheep.
56. Australia is______________
A. the largest country in the world&&&&&&&&&& B. larger than China
C. as large as Shanghai&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& D. not so large as China
57. Enough laws have been made to______________.
A. increasw the pppulation&&&&&&&&&& B. grow more plants&&&&
C. fight against pollution&&&&&&&&&&& D. show wild flowers
58. Peth is______________
A. the capital of Australia&&&&&&&&&&& B. in the west of Australia
C. in the east of Australia&&&&&&&&&&& D. the biggest city in Australia
59. Which of the following statements is TRUE?
A. All the cities in Australia are seriously polluted.
B. Australia is famous for its sheep
kangaroos and large population.
C. We ran back to the car because we were in the middle of the white sheep.
D. If you go to the countryside in Australia
you will see a lot of white sheep.
扫二维码下载作业帮
2亿+学生的选择
59-59 DCBD
为您推荐:
扫描下载二维码小学英语下册_百度文库
两大类热门资源免费畅读
续费一年阅读会员,立省24元!
小学英语下册
阅读已结束,下载文档到电脑
想免费下载本文?
定制HR最喜欢的简历
下载文档到电脑,方便使用
还剩3页未读,继续阅读
定制HR最喜欢的简历
你可能喜欢您所在位置: &
&nbsp&&nbsp&nbsp&&nbsp
学年下学期外研版七年级英语下册特殊疑问句讲解练习(无答案).doc 9页
本文档一共被下载:
次 ,您可全文免费在线阅读后下载本文档。
下载提示
1.本站不保证该用户上传的文档完整性,不预览、不比对内容而直接下载产生的反悔问题本站不予受理。
2.该文档所得收入(下载+内容+预览三)归上传者、原创者。
3.登录后可充值,立即自动返金币,充值渠道很便利
需要金币:150 &&
学年下学期外研版七年级英语下册特殊疑问句讲解练习(无答案)
你可能关注的文档:
··········
··········
 七下英语特殊疑问句复习练习
一、特殊疑问词的分类   1、疑问代词:what, who, which, whose, whom   2、疑问副词:when, where, why, how   3、疑问形容词:what, which, whose (+名词)   二、特殊疑问句的结构   特殊疑问句的基本结构是:特殊疑问词 + 一般疑问句语序,但是如果疑问词在句子中作主语或作主语的定语,就用特殊疑问词 + 陈述句语序。回答时针对问句中的疑问词来回答,不用yes或no来回答。回答时,问句中的名词在答句中常用代词代替,this和that指物常用it来代替,these和those指人或指物时常用 they来代替。   例如:①Where is Mr Wang from?
王先生来自哪里?   He is from Beijing. 他来自北京。   ②What are these?
这些是什么?   They are boxes.
是盒子。   三、特殊疑问句的语调   在朗读时特殊疑问句应用降调。   例如:How old is your English↘teacher? 你的英语老师多少岁?   四、特殊疑问句的用法   1、who对指人名词或代词提问,作宾语时用whom。   例如:Li Ping is his daughter. →Who is his daughter?他的女儿是谁?   2、what对指物名词、代词或动词短语提出疑问,也可用于星期、日期等。   例如:①The twins were making a kite when their mother came in.   →What were the twins making when their mother came in? 当他们的妈妈进来时,双胞胎姐妹正在制作什么?   ②Mrs Turner asked her son to buy some eggs for supper.   →What did Mrs Smith ask her son to do? 斯密斯夫人叫他的儿子去做什么?   ③What's the date today?(日期)
What day is it today?(星期)   3、which对名词前定语提出疑问,而且必须和名词连用。   例如:I'm going to take the black dog out.   →Which dog are you going to take out? 你打算带哪只狗外出?   4、whose对物主代词和名词所有格提问用。   例如:This is Li Ping's coat. →Whose coat is this?   5、when对具体时间提出疑问,如in the morning, last Sunday等;对具体几点钟提问,疑问词应用what time,也可以用when。   例如: do you get up?你什么时候起床?   When did you go there? 你什么时候去的那里?   What time/ When is it now? 现在几点了?   6、where对具体地点提出疑问。   例如:The pupils are having a picnic at the foot of the hill.   →Where are the pupils having a picnic? 那些学生正在哪儿野餐?   7、why对表原因的从句提问,常见的有because引导的从句。   例如:Xiao Cheng didn't go to the farm with us because he was ill.   →Why did Xiao Cheng not go to the farm with us? 小陈为什么不和我们去农场?   8、how对方式或程度、身体状况、天气状况等提出疑问。   例如:I go to school by bike. → How do you go to school? 你是怎样去学校的?   The girl rans very fast. →How does the girl ran? 那个女孩跑得怎样?   I am fine. →How are you? 你好吗?   How's the weather today? 今天的天气怎么样?   =What's the weather like today?   9、how与其他形容词或副词搭配使用   (1)how many/much对数量提问。要注意how many必须跟名词的复数形式,而how much跟不可数名词,也可用来问价格。   例如:
正在加载中,请稍后...初中中考英语各模块要点(固定搭配)_百度文库
两大类热门资源免费畅读
续费一年阅读会员,立省24元!
初中中考英语各模块要点(固定搭配)
&&各单元的短语和固定搭配,以及重要句型句式。
阅读已结束,下载文档到电脑
想免费下载本文?
定制HR最喜欢的简历
下载文档到电脑,方便使用
还剩2页未读,继续阅读
定制HR最喜欢的简历
你可能喜欢仁爱英语同步练习册九年级上册仁爱版Topic 2 The population in developing countries is growing faster题目及答案解析——精英家教网——
暑假天气热?在家里学北京名师课程,
& 仁爱英语同步练习册九年级上册仁爱版 & Topic 2 The population in developing countries is growing faster 详细解析
当前解析:Topic 2 The population in developing countries is growing faster
解题老师:
&1.You&are&p_________&right.&I'm&not&sure.
&1.&probably&&&
完全正确(0)答案太简单(0)答案太罗嗦(0)题目错误(0)答案错误(0)评论(0)
解题老师:
2.I&go&to&the&c_______ &once&a&week.&I&like&movies&very&much.
2.&cinema&&&
解题老师:
3.I&have&e_______ &been&a&volunteer&in&a&disabled&children's&home.
解题老师:
4.—Have&you&cleaned&your&classroom?,&
4.&already&&&
解题老师:
5. ―Tom,&have&you&finished&your&homework?,&&―Not&y&&&&
解题老师:
( & ) 1. ―______ you_____ the&film&yet?& & & & &―Yes,&I it&last&Saturday.A.W&&sawB.Did&;&see&;&sawC.H&&have&seenD.H&&saw
1. D&&&&yet用于现在完成时;last&Saturday用于一般过去时。
解题老师:
( & ) 2. ―I&am&interested&in&traveling.& & & & & & &—— &&_____& & & A. So&&&&I&am.& &&B. So&&&&am&I.&&&&&&C. So&&&&do&I.& &&D. So&&&&I&do.
2. B&&&&so&+&be/助动词/情态动词+主语,表示前面提到的肯定情况也同样适合另外一个主体,意为"……也如此"。此时前后句的主语不是指同一个人或物,且前后句中的be动词、助动词或情态动词须保持一致。
解题老师:
( & ) 3. I&like&seeing&movies&on&the&Internet.&I&seldom&go&to&the_____ .& & & A. park B. library&&&&&&C. cinema D. zoo
解题老师:
( & ) 4. It&is_____ exciting&news&that&all&of&us&feel&excited.& & & & A. so& &&B. such&&&&&&C. so&&&&an D. such&&&&an
4.B&&&such&+&(a/an)&+&adj.&+n意为"如此……的事物"。news是不可数名词,故前面不能用冠词。
解题老师:
( & ) 5. ―_____ have&you&been&living&in&this&city?& & & & & &—I've&been&living&here&for&three&years.& & & A. How&&&&long B. How&&&&soon&&&&&&C. How&&&&often D. How&&&&far
5.A由答句可知是提问"多长时间"。
解题老师:
A&:Have&you&&&&1&&&&&been&to&Beijing?B:No,I've&2&been&there.&But&my&father&went&there&last&year.&He&likes&it&very&much.&He&says&he&has&3&seen&such&a&beautiful&place&before.A;Has&he&been&to&the&Great&Wall&&&&4&?B&:Yes,&he&has&been&there&5A;I&hope&I&can&go&there&one&day.1._____2. _____&3._____4. _____&5._____
1. ever&&&2. never&&&3. never&4. yet&&&5. already
解题老师:
I&have&ever&been&to&Shanghai.(改为否定句)I&have_____ been&to&Shanghai.
解题老师:
The&environment&in&Beijing&has&already&changed.(改为否定句)The&&&environment&&&in&Beijing&_____&_____&_____
&2.hasn't&changed&yet
解题老师:
3. I've&ever&been&to&the&department&store.(改为一般疑问句,并作否定回答)― _____&you& _____&been&&&to&the&department&store?—No&,I've_____ been&there.
3.Have&;&&never
完全正确(1)答案太简单(0)答案太罗嗦(0)题目错误(0)答案错误(0)评论(0)
解题老师:
Linda&is&such&a&lovely&girl&that&we&all&like&her.(同义句转换)Linda&is&_____&_____&_____we&all&like&her.
4.so&lovely&that
解题老师:
Jim&likes&playing&basketball,&and&I&like&play&it,&too.(同义句转换)&Jim&likes&playing&basketball,&and&_____&_____&_____
5.so&do&I&
解题老师:
A. increase B. billion C. population D. reach &E. Russia1.the number of people who lives in a particular (特定的)area2.one thousand million3. arrive at4.to become larger in amount (量,数量)or number5.the largest country in the north of Europe , from which Russians come1._________ 2.________ &3.________4.________ 5.________
l.C&&&2. B&&&3. D&&&4. A&5.E
解题老师:
( & ) 1. As&we&know&,&China&is&a&big&country&with&the& ________population&in&theworld.& A. most B. largest&&&&&&C. least D. smallest
l.B根据常识可知,中国是世界上人口最多的国家。形容人口的多少常用large,&big或small.
解题老师:
( & ) 2.——What&a&heavy&snow!& & & & —— ________Cool&!&Let's&make&a&snowman.& & & &A. So&&&&it&is. B. So&&&&is&it.&&&&&&C. So&&&&does&it. D. So&&&&it&does.
2. A&&&So&+主语+&be/助动词/情态动词表示对前面提到的情况的肯定、同意,&意为"确实如此"。此时前后句的主语是指同一个人或物,且前后句中的be动词、助动词或情态动词须保持一致。
解题老师:
( & ) 3. ― ________the&population&of&the&world?& & & & &— ________about&6. 8&billion.& A.How&&They're&B.How&&It'sC.What's;&It's&D.What's;&They're
3.C&&&&问population,&price,&number时用What's...提问,用It's&...来回答。
解题老师:
( & ) 4. I&lost&my&wallet&on&my&way&home.________,someone&&&&found&&&&it&andreturned&it&to&me.& & & A. Probably B. Luckily&&&&&&C. Finally&&&&D. Rapidly
解题老师:
( & ) 5. House&&&prices&&&increased& ________&an&average&of&23%&in&1998.& & & A. with B. to&&&&&&C. at D. by
5. D&&&&increase&to意为"增力口到";increase&by意为"增加了"。
解题老师:
从方框中选出适当的句子补全对话,有两项为多余选项。A&:The&world's&population&is&so&large&that&shops&are&full&of&people&on&Sunday.B&:&&1&&&&&The&earth&will&be&full&of&people&and&there&will&be&standing&room&only.A&:That&will&be&a&serious&problem.B;&2A:Look&up&into&the&sky.&What&can&you&see?&B:&3A&:Oh&,yes&,the&moon&is&the&satellite&of&the&earth.&Maybe&men&have&to&live&on&the&moon&one&day.&B:&4A&:I&mean&man&can&fly&to&the&moon&and&live&on&it&in&the&future.&B&:I&see.&But&there&is&no&air,&no&water&and&nolife&on&the&moon.&5A&:Yes,&man&can't&live&there&before&solving&these&problems.A.How&can&we&live&there?B.There&will&be&more&people&next&century.C.Of&course&I&can&see&the&moon&and&the&stars.D.How&to&solve&the&problem&?E.What&do&you&mean?F.What's&the&problem?G.Where&do&we&live?1.________&2.________ &3.________4.________ &5.________
1.B&&&2. D&&&3.C&&&4.E&&&5. A
解题老师:
The&population&of&China&is&1. 3&billion.(同义句转换)China&________&________&________&________ & & &1.3&billion.
1. has&a&population&of
解题老师:
China&is&a&developing&country.&It&has&the&largest&population&in&the&world.(合并成一个简单句)China&is&a& ________country________& &the&largest&population&in&the&world.
解题老师:
3. The&population&of&India&is&1. 1&billion.(对画线部分提问)________&________&________of&India?
3.What's&the&population
解题老师:
China&has&developed&rapidly&because&our&country&carried&out&one-child&policy.(同义句转换)China&&&has&&&developed&rapidly________&________our&country's&one-child&policy.
4.because&of
解题老师:
中国是世界上人口最多的国家。(完成译句)China&has________&________&________ in&the&world.
5.the&largest&population
解题老师:
1.&The&family&is&the&smallest&_________ (社会的)unit.
1&.&social
解题老师:
2.The_________ (自然的)scenery&(景色)is&beautiful&here.
解题老师:
3.Our&_________&(政府)has&taken&measures&to&improve&people's&living&conditions.
3.government
完全正确(0)答案太简单(1)答案太罗嗦(0)题目错误(0)答案错误(0)评论(0)
解题老师:
4.I&didn't&do&well&in&the&exam,&but&Tom&did&even _________(更差)
解题老师:
5.My&friend&Jenny_________& (主动提出)to&help&me&with&my&English.
解题老师:
1. China_________&_________&_________& (已采取措施)to&control&the&population.
&1. has&taken&measures&&
解题老师:
2. (幸亏,由于)_________&_________my&teacher's&help,&I&have&made&rapid&progress.
&2. Thanks&to&
解题老师:
3. The&new&policy_________&_________&_________(在...方面有效)improving&China'seconomy&(经济).
3&.&works&well&in&&
解题老师:
4. Yao&Ming&plays&basketball&well,&&so&he_________&_________&_________(被熟知)one&ofthe&most&famous&basketball&stars.
&4. is&known&as
解题老师:
5. (三分之二)_________&_________&of&the&students&in&our&class&are&boys.
5. Two&thirds
解题老师:
根据对话内容及首字母提示写出单词,补全对话。A&:Hello&,David&!Have&you&read&today's&newspaper?&B&:&No,&&I&haven't.&&&Is&there&any&important &&n&&&1&?A&:&Yes.&.&There's&a&r&2&about&the&population&of&the&world.&It&says&the&world's&population&has&r&&&3&& &7&billion.B&:Wow&!The&population&is&i&4&faster&and&faster.A:&That's&true.&If&the&population&goes&on&growing&?&it&will&be&the&b&5&problem&on&the&earth.B&:Of&course.&The&number&of&the&newborn&babies&in&one&year&in&China&is&almost&as&1&&&6&&&&as&the&population&of&Australia.A&:I'm&afraid&there&won't&be&enough&r&7&for&us&to&live&in.B&:Well&,many&countries&are&t&8&measures&to&control&the&population.&For&example,&China&has&already&c&9& &out&one-child&policy&and&it&has&worked&well.A&:So&it&&has.&&&If&every&&family&&has&only&o&&&10&&&&&baby,&things&will&be&better&in&the&near&future.1. _________2._________ &3._________4._________5. _________&6._________7. _________8._________ &9._________10._________
1. news&&&2. report&&&3. reached4. increasing&&&5. biggest&&&6. large7. room&&&8. taking&&&9. carried&&&&10. one
解题老师:
&follow,&over,&grow,&population,&trouble,&child,&government,&woman,&get,&age,&policy,&control& & &China&is&a&country&with&the&largest&1&in&the&world.&Too&many&people&cause&too&much2&,for&example,&the&food&problem.&And&today&,in&order&to&3&the&increasing&population,&China&has&carried&out&the&4&of&family&planning.&That&is&late&marriage&,late&childbirth&(晚育)and&having&fewer&but&healthier5&Men&of&22&years&old&and&6&of&20&years&old&can&get&married&(结婚).If&a&man&of&25&gets&married&to&a&woman&of&23&or&7&23&,&their&marriage&is&a&late&marriage.&Childbirth&by&a&woman&at&the&8&of&25&or&more&is&late&childbirth.The&9&encourages&people&to&have&only&one&child&in&a&family.&And&one-child&policy&is&still&needed&in&China&in&the&10&years.&We&have&a&long&way&to&go.1._________2._________ &3._________4. _________5._________ &6._________7._________8._________&9._________10._________
1. population&&&2. trouble&&&3. control&4. policy&&&5. children&&&6. women7. over&&&8. age&&&9. government &&10. following&
解题老师:
一、根据句意及首字母提示补全单词。1. My&brother&is&a&volunteer&in&Wenchuan.He&teaches&English&in&a&1_________&middle&school.
1. local&&&
解题老师:
London&is&the&c_________ of&England.
2. capital&&&
解题老师:
——Tom,&where&is&your&mother?―She&has&gone&to&the&m_________&to&buy&fruit&and&vegetables&for&us.
解题老师:
4. Zhao&Benshan&is&humorous.&&He&performs&many&&e_________programs&,so&&a&&lot&ofpeople&like&him.
4. excellent&&
解题老师:
5. Elephants&are&h_________ animals.&They&are&very&tall&and&strong.
解题老师:
&Can&you&imagine&how&fast&the&world's&population&is&growing?&When&you&finish&1&this&sentence&(句子).the&population&of&the&world&has&grown&by&10&people.&They&may&not&2&much,&but&it's&about&14,000&people&per&hour.&The&important&thing&is&not&how&large&the&population&is&now,&but&is&the&3&of&the&growth.&It's&about&1.63%&every&year.&Most&of&these&newborn&babies&are&born&in&4&countries.&These&countries&are&found&in&much&of&Africa&,South&America&and&parts&of&Asia.&In&the&developed&countries&of&Europe&and&North&America,&the&population&is&growing&very&5&This&is&because&women&in&these&countries&have&,on&average&(平均).only&one&or&two&children.&6&in&developing&countries,&many&women&have&five&or&more&children.& &In&developing&countries&,more&than&one&billion&people&7&live&below&the&poverty&line&(在贫困^以下).These&people&don't&have&enough&8&to&eat&and&they&live&in&poor&houses.&Children&get&little&or&no&time&at&school&and&suffer&from(遭受)many&kinds&of&diseases.& & The&UN&has&said&that&the&world's&population&will&9&12. 5&billion&by&the&year&2100. Many&experts&are&10&that&so&fast&population&growth&could&have&very&bad&results.&It&could&hurt&the&environment&and&increase&the&number&of&poor&people.( & ) 1. A. reading B. seeing& & & & &C. singing D. watching( & ) 2. A. look B. sound& & & & & C. turn D. become( & ) 3. A. reason B. result& & & & &C. step D. speed( & ) 4. A. big B. rich& & & & & C. developing D. developed( & ) 5. A. quickly B. slowly& & & & & C. greatly D. finely( & ) 6. A. But B. And& & & & & C. So D. Or( & ) 7.A. ever B. even& & & & &C. just D. still( & ) 8. A. time B. books& & & & & C. food D. clothes( & ) 9. A. reach B. change& & & & &C. improve D. increase( & ) 10. A. discussing B. dreaming& & & & & &C. believing D. worrying
1. A2.B结合上文,可知本句意为"(增加的人口)可能听起来不多"。故选soundo3.D&&&the&speed&of&the&growth意为"增长的速度"。4.C结合下文列举的国家分布的地区,可知新增人口大部分出现在发展中国家。5.B发达国家人口增长较慢。6.A前后两句对比,可知上下文为转折关系,故选but。7.D8.C9.A&&&四个选项中,只有reach(达到)最符合句意。10. D结合下文的信息,可知人口的快速增长令人"担忧"。故选D。
解题老师:
三、任务型阅读。The&population&problem&may&be&the&greatest&one&of&the&world&today.&The&world's&population&is&growing&faster&and&faster.&Two&thousand&years&ago,&there&were&only&250&million&people&on&the&earth.&Four&hundred&years&ago,&the&number&was&over&500&million.&But&at&the&beginning&of&the&20th&century,&the&world's&population&was&about&1,700&million.&In&1970,&the&number&was&3&,600&million.&In&1990,&the&number&was&five&billion.&A&UN&report&said&that&the&world&population&had&passed&six&billion&by&the&end&of&the&20th&century.&This&was&just&ten&years&after&it&reached&five&billion.&By&October&31&,&2011&,&with&a&new&baby's&birth&,&the&world's&population&has&reached&7&billion.&But&another&billion&is&coming&by&2025&,&and&the&total&will&reach&10&billion&before&the&end&of&the&century.根据短文内容,完成下面表格。&TimeWorld's&PopulationTwo&thousand&years&agoThere&are&only&&&&&&1&million&people&on&the&earth.Four&hundred&years&agoThe&number&was&&&&2&.3The&world's&population&was&about&1,700&million.By&the&end&of&the&20th&centuryThe&world&population&had&&&&4&.By&the&&year&of&2025The&world's&population&will&be&51. _________&2._________ &3._________4. _________&5._________
1.250&2.over&500&million3.At&the&beginning&of&the&20th&century4.passed&six&billion5.8&billion
解题老师:
向老师、父母了解一下,你的家乡或你居住的城市近30年来的人口变化,完成下面的表格。通过对比写一篇关于你们家乡人口状况的调查报告。Time&:30&years20&yearsonowadays&agoagoagoThe&&&&number&&&&of&&&&popula-&&&&&&&Time&:30&years20&yearsonowadays&agoagoagoThe&&&&number&&&&of&&&&popula-&&&&&&&& & & & && & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & The&Population&of&My&Hometown
解题老师:
work&well&in,&meet&with,&be&surrounded&by&,thanks&to&,so&far1.Reading&&&text&&&every&&&day&will&______&learning&English.2.Our&village_____ green&trees.3. _____the&doctor,&the&boy&was&saved.4. How&&&many&&&English&&&words&&&have&you&learned_____ ?5&.&On&Sundays&,I&often _____my&friends&to&play&sports.
1. work&well&in2.is&surrounded&by3.Thanks&to4.so&far5.meet&with
解题老师:
( & ) 1. ―John&sings&well&in&our&school.― He&is&popular.A.So&he&is.B.So&is&he.C.So&he&does.D.So&does&he.
&l.C&&&"&A如此,B也如此"结构为so&+&be/助动^!/情态动词+主语,sing为动词。
解题老师:
( & ) 2. The&population&of&the&city_____ than&that&of&the&countryside.& & &A. is&&&&larger B. are&&&&bigger&&&&&&C. is&&&&more D. are&&&&more
2. A&&&population是不可数名词,可以用large/small等形容词修饰,作主语时谓语用单数。
解题老师:
( & ) 3. Lily&is&very&kind&and&helpful.&She&always _____to&help&me&when&I&am&in&trouble.& & & A. discourages&&&&B. disagrees&&&&&&C. refuses D. offers
3.D&&&offer意为"主动提出(帮助)"。
解题老师:
( & ) 4. I&bought&some&medicine&for&my&cold,&but&after&I&took&it&,I&felt&even _____.& & &A. better B. worse&&&&&&C. angrier D. healthier
4.B&&&worse意为"更糟的",符合语境。
解题老师:
( & ) 5. ―Do&&&you&&&&know&&&&about&Florence&Nightingale?& & & & & ——Yes,&she&was&well-known_____ a&nurse&in&England _____her&kindness&(仁 & & & & & & 慈)to&the&sick&and&wounded&(受伤的)soldiers.& & &A.&as B.&for&&&&&&C.&to D.&for
解题老师:
( & ) 6. _____of&the&students&in&our&class&can&work&out&this&problem.A,&Third&fives&&&&&&B. Three&&&&five&&&&&&C. Three&&&&fifths&&&&&D. Third&&&&fifth
6.C分数的表达法:分子用基数词,分母用序数词。当分子大于1时,分母加s。
解题老师:
( & ) 7. It's&said&that&Maria&has&just&come&back&from&Fujian.&Shall&we_____ ?A. call&&&&up&her&B. call&&&&her&on&C. call&&&&on&her&&&&&&D. call&&&&her&up
解题老师:
( & ) 8. So&far,&we_____ to&sing&five&English&songs&this&term&(学期).& & & A. learned B. have&&&&learned&&&&&&C. are&&&&learning&&&&&D. will&&&&learn
8.B&&&so&far意为"到目前为止",常与现在完成时连用。
解题老师:
( & ) 9. My&grandfather live&in&the&city,&but&he_____living&in&such&a&quietvillage&now.A.is&used&&used&toB.was&used&&used&toC.used&to&;&is&used&toD.uses&to&;&was&used&to
9.C&&&used&to&do&sth.意为"过去常常做某事";be&used&to&doing&sth.意为"习惯做某事"。
解题老师:
( & ) 10.——I&have_____ told&her&your&number.& &Has&she&called&you _____?& & & & —No,&she&hasn't.A.&alreadyB.&yetC.&alreadyD.already&;&yet
10. D&&&already用于肯定句;yet用于否定句或疑问句。
解题老师:
&Nowadays,&the&biggest&problem&may&be&the&increasing&population&of&the&world.&How&to&1&the&population&growth&(增长)is&a&big&challenge&(挑战).Some&people&think&it's&impossible&(不可育的)to&control&the&population&growth.&But&I&don't&quite&2&them&because&where&there&is&a&will,&there&is&a&way.&The&question&is&how&we&make&everyone&know&how&3&the&population&problem&is.&Our&farmland&is&becoming&smaller&and&smaller&to&everyone.&We&have&already&got&too&many&mouths&to&4&If&we&don't&control&the&population&growth,&many&people&will&5&the&danger&of&hunger.&In&some&places&,&little&is&done&to&6&the&one-child&policy.&We&should&make&people&7&that&a&family&can't&have&too&many&children.&They&can&no&longer&do&8&they&were&looking&forward&to&many&years&ago.We&are&fighting&&&&&9&&&&&too&fast&populationgrowth.&Yet&the&fighting&won't&end&until&10knows&its&importance&and&does&something&for&it.( & ) 1. A. stop B. control& & & & & C. improve D. develop( & ) 2. A. care&&&&for B. worry&&&&about& & & & &C. agree&&&&with&&&&&&&D. deal&&&&with( & ) 3. A. serious B. difficult& & & & &C. terrible D. popular( & ) 4. A. talk B. help& & & & &C. feed D. offer( & ) 5. A. face B. see& & & & &C. find D. watch( & ) 6. A. put&&&&on B. carry&&&&out& & & & &C. come&&&&put&&&&&&&&D. put&&&&up( & ) 7. A. feel B. explain& & & & &C. guess D. know( & ) 8. A. how B. why& & & & &C. that D. what( & ) 9. A. for B. against& & & & &C. about D. with( & ) 10. A. someone&&&&B. anyone&C. everyone&&&&D. no&one
1. B2. C&&&&agree&with&sb.意为"同意某人的观点"。3.A人口问题非常严重,serious符合句意。4.C&&&&本句中用mouth—词指代"人",意为"我们有太多的人需要养活"。故选C。5.A&&&face意为"面临"。6.B&&&carry&out意为"开展;实施"。7.D8.D&&&&what引导的宾语从句,意为"所……的事"。9.B&&&&fight&against意为"为反对……而斗争"。10. C
解题老师:
Godelive&Ndageraniwe&is&a&woman&with&eight&children.&Her&family&lives&in&a&village&in&Burundi(布隆迪)in&Africa.&The&40-year & & & & &old&mother&is&going&to&have&her&ninth&baby&soon.&But&she&wishes&she&didn't&have&so&many&children.&"Now,&I&wish&I&had&only&two&or&three&children&,"she&says.&Her&children&don't&have&enough&food&to&eat.&Three&of&them&stopped&going&to&school&because&they&don't&have&enough&money.&Every&second,&more&than&four&babies&are&born&and&fewer&than&two&people&die.&&&As&a&result,&the&world&population&keeps&increasing.&A&report&by&the&UN&says&that&there&has&been&7&billion&people&on&the&Earth&by&October&31&,&2011. It&was&just&12&years&after&the&world&welcomed&its&"6&billion&baby"&on&October&12,&1999.With&more&and&more&people&in&the&world,&there&will&be&less&land&and&water&for&each&person.&The&major&problem&will&be&feeding&the&newcomers.&Finding&housing&and&medical&care&for&everyone&will&also&be&difficult.For&now,&the&Chinese&mainland&has&a&population&of&1. 34&billion.&It&is&still&the&largest&in&the&world.&In&the&past&ten&years&it&added&73. 9&million,&more&than&the&population&of&France&or&Thailand.However,&its&growth&has&slowed.&It&is&said&that&the&population&will&stop&increasing&in&2027. By&2050,&&some&experts&(专家)believe,&its&population&will&be&smaller&than&it&is&today.This&is&thanks&to&the&family&planning&policy&that&started&in&the&1970s.&At&that&time,&Chinese&women&had&five&to&six&children&each&on&average&(平均).Now,&the&number&is&around&1.5.根据短文内容,选择正确答案。( & ) 1. What's&Godelive&Ndageraniwe's&problem&according&to&the&passage?A.She&has&no&food&to&eat.B.She&has&no&rooms&to&live&in.C.Her&children&don't&like&to&go&to&school.D. She&has&too&many&children&to&raise.( & ) 2. The&second&paragraph&mainly&wants&to&tell&us&that________ .A.when&four&babies&are&born,&two&man&diedB.the&world's&population&is&7&billion&nowC.the&world's&population&is&increasing&rapidlyD.it&takes&12&years&for&the&world's&population&to&grow&from&6&billion&to&7&billion( & ) 3. By&which&year&will&the&population&stop&increasing?& & &A.2027. B.2030.&&&&&&C.2040. D.2050.( & ) 4. What&problem&that&the&large&population&will&cause&is&NOT&mentioned&in&the&passage?A.Food&problem.B.House&problem.C.Environment&problem.D.Medical&care&problem.( & ) 5. Which&&&of&&the&&&following&&&is&TRUE&according&to&the&passage?A.The&population&of&France&and&Tliailand&is&73.9&million.B.The&world's&&population&&will&keep&increasing&in&the&future.C.Chinese&family&has&two&children&on&average&now.D. The&population&will&be&smaller&in &the&future&than&it&is&today.
1.D&&&&由第一段最后两句可知,Godelive&Ndageraniwe是由于孩子太多造成了生活上的困难。2.C由第二段最后一句可知,本段主要想说明世界人口增长的速度快。3.A4.C由短文第三段内容可知,文中没有提到由于人口太多带来的环境问题。5.D&&&&由倒数第二段最后两句可知,专家认为:到2027年,世界人口将停止增长,到2050年,世界人口将小于现在。故选D。
解题老师:
Dear Dick,& How time flies ! I have been back to school f 1 two weeks. These days,I have k 2 a lot about the population in China.& China has a population of 1. 3 billion. It has r 3 about one fifth of the world's population. About 80% of the people live in the c 4. It causes many difficulties. In less d 5 areas, some parents prefer boys to girls. Not all the families can offer their children a good e 6 Some children can't go to school.China has taken measures to c &7 the population. China's economy (经济)grows m 8faster and people's living conditions have changed a lot. Most of us have lived in bright and tall buildings. We have had ring roads and they are wide enough. We have had a more comfortable 1 9 &However,the large population problem is still s & 10 & in China.& &How about the population in your country? Can you tell me about it?& & & & & & & & && & & & & & & & & & & & & & &Yours ,& & & & & & & & & & & & & & & &Maria1. ________2.______ &3.______4. ______5.______6.______7.______ 8.______ 9.______10.______
1. for&&&&2. known &&3. reached&&&4. countryside &5. developed&&&6. education&7. control&&&8. much&9. life&&&10. serious
解题老师:
六、写作训练。请^^根据下列内容提示,写一篇不少于80词的短文,谈谈你对人口问题的看法。提示:世界人口迅速增长给我们带来了许多问题,如粮食不足、失业率过高等;中国是一个人口大国,许多人生活在贫困线以下;中国应坚持独生子女政策,控制人口增长。参考词汇:坚持独生子女政策cany&on&one-child&policy&,在贫困线以下&under&the&poverty&line
范文The&Population&of&the&World&The&population&is&growing&every&minute.&With&the&increase&of&the&population,&many&problems&appear.&For&example&,&we&don't&have&enough&food&for&everyone&and&many&people&are&out&of&work.&China&is&a&big&country&with&the&largest&population&in&the&world,&and&many&people&live&under&the&poverty&line.&&We&should&carry&on&one-child&policy&to&control&the&population.&If&each&family&has&only&one&healthy&child,&we&can&live&a&happier&life.&What&do&you&think&of&it?
练习册名称:仁爱英语同步练习册九年级上册仁爱版
年级:九年级
学科:英语
卷册:上册
版本:仁爱版
请输入姓名
请输入手机号

我要回帖

更多关于 large population 的文章

随机推荐