1 once more2 as well3 give up4 passed by5 is familiar to
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
扫描下载二维码扫二维码下载作业帮
拍照搜题,秒出答案,一键查看所有搜题记录
下载作业帮安装包
扫二维码下载作业帮
拍照搜题,秒出答案,一键查看所有搜题记录
这几题英语填空怎么做··谢谢··急啊·11.If you don’t, you could end ____ spending hundreds of dollars more than you should have.12.
As activities are usually carried _____ during one’s spare time, leisure has the following functions: relaxation, recreation and entertainment, and personal development.13.
You should start packing ____least a week in advance.14.
Because you don’t want to stay _____ all night packing and wear yourself out before you even leave for the trip.15.
Moreover, you should also find ____ the best time of year to go.
白崎一护MAL
扫二维码下载作业帮
拍照搜题,秒出答案,一键查看所有搜题记录
是填介词吗?inonatupout
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
1.with2.up3.at4.up5.out
11up 12out13at14at15out
11:with (end with 以……终结)12:on (carry on 进行)13:at
(at least 至少)14:up (stay up 熬夜)15:out (find out 查出)我一家之言 11、15 不敢确定百分百正确
扫描下载二维码扫二维码下载作业帮
拍照搜题,秒出答案,一键查看所有搜题记录
下载作业帮安装包
扫二维码下载作业帮
拍照搜题,秒出答案,一键查看所有搜题记录
英语填空题,急选用合适的短语,并用其适当形式填空 at dusk1、___,there's nothing to worry about.2、The street lights come on ___ and go off at dawn.3、These days ,people ___ good nutrition,which is important for health.4、As a writer,I like to ___ my feelings ___ on paper.5、Staff will hold ___ meetings over the next few weeks.6、I think all these mistakes are made ___ just to annoy me.7、We started early ___ arrive there before dark.8、The couple are standing there,___.9、He used to be a famous pianist ,but he ___ plays the piano.10、Jack was really unlucky because he ___ one hardship after another.11、___ 6,7 and 8 and you'll get 21.12、In that country ,if you earn more than $5000 a month ,you will ___ pay tax.
七宗罪0347
扫二维码下载作业帮
拍照搜题,秒出答案,一键查看所有搜题记录
1、_Calm down__,there's nothing to worry about.2、The street lights come on __at dusk_ and go off at dawn.3、These days ,people _are concerned about___ good nutrition,which is important for health.4、As a writer,I like to __set _ my feelings __down _ on paper..5、Staff will hold _a series of__ meetings over the next few weeks.6、I think all these mistakes are made _on purpose_ just to annoy me..7、We started early __in order to_ arrive there before dark.8、The couple are standing there,_face to face__.9、He used to be a famous pianist ,but he __no longer_ plays the piano.10、Jack was really unlucky because he _went through ___ one hardship after another.11、_Add up__ 6,7 and 8 and you'll get 21.12、In that country ,if you earn more than $5000 a month ,you will _have got to_ pay tax.
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
1、_calm down__,there's nothing to worry about。2、The street lights come on __at dusk_ and go off at dawn.3、These days ,people _be concerned about___ good nutrition,which is important for heal...
用方框中的词的适当形式填空 sleep、happily、volunteer、keep、buy The hospital needs some _volunteers_ to help paint the house 医院需要自愿者去粉刷
1.calm down 2.at dusk3.be concerned about 4.set down 5.a series of 6.7.in order to 8.face to face
10.go through 11.add up 12.have got to
1.calm down 2.at dusk3.be concerned about 4.set down 5.a series of 6.7.in order to 8.face to face
10.go through 11.add up 12.have got to
扫描下载二维码

我要回帖

更多关于 考研英语完形填空真题 的文章

随机推荐