在空格外填义词初三英语适当形式填空并变句型 ,

扫二维码下载作业帮
2亿+学生的选择
下载作业帮安装包
扫二维码下载作业帮
2亿+学生的选择
初一 英语 根据句意在空白处填入适当的词 请详细解答,谢谢!
(2 16:3:34)1. My watch doesn't keep good time. Something is (                           )with it.2.This question is so(                   )that none of them can answer it.3.If you take more exercise,you can keep(                   )4.The river is too deep. It's(              )to swim in it.5.He lived in the small village alone but he didn't feel(                    )6.He was all(                           )after a long walk in the rain.7.The boys made much noise in class and the teacher became(                       )8.In the old days his parents couldn't send him to school because they were very (                     )9.The car is much too expensive.He hasn't(                   )money to buy it.10.The boy fell off his bike and hurt himself b(                   )11."Why are you late for school again?"the teacher asked a(                      )
晚枫秋竹0379
扫二维码下载作业帮
2亿+学生的选择
1.wrong2 difficult3 fit/healthy4 dangerous5 lonely 6 wet7 angry8 poor9 enough10 badly11angrily
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
1.with2.difficult3.fit4.dangerous5.lonely6.wet7.angry8.poor9.enough10.badly11.angrily
2.difficult
4.dangerous
11.angrily
扫描下载二维码> 【答案带解析】完成句子 根据汉语意思完成英语句子,每个空格填一个单词。(5分) 1.我爸爸过去...
完成句子 根据汉语意思完成英语句子,每个空格填一个单词。(5分)1.我爸爸过去常常开车上班,现在坐公交车了。My father
go to work by car, but now he takes the bus.2.为了纪念抗战胜利70周年,9月3日全国放假一天
to commemorate the 70 anniversary of the victory of the Anti Japanese War, we will have a day off on September 3rd.3.Mr. Green是一位优秀的老师,他总是尽力激发出学生最好的一面Mr. Green is an excellent teacher. He always tries his best to
the best in his pupils.4.“自拍帽”面世了,人们在自拍时就可以将手机和双手分开了。Selfie caps have
in the market, and smart phones can be our hands when we take photos ourselves. 
2.In order
3.bring out
4.showed up, separated from
试题分析:
1.本题考查固定短语used to(过去常常)。
2.本题考查固定短语In order to(为了)。
3.本题考查固定短语bring out(激发)。
考点:完成句子。
考点分析:
考点1:单词拼写
单词拼写题是中考英语试题中常见的题型之一,主要考查学生“识词、记词和用词”的能力。这类试题体现了“词不离句”的特点,要求学生注意单词在句子中的确切含义与正确形式,而不是孤立地死记硬背单词。
“单词拼写”题主要有下面一些题型。
& & 一、词类转换
& & A)按要求写出该词的相应形式。
& & 1. boy(复数)
& & 2. they(宾格)
& & 3. thin(比较级)
& & 4. dance(v-ing形式)
& & 5. break(过去分词)&
& & (福州市中考题)
& & 这种题型是单词拼写题型中比较机械的一种,主要是考查学生对单词形式变换的掌握程度,要求学生掌握单词的变化规则以及一些构词法。(答案 :1. boys 2. them 3. thinner 4. dancing 5. broken)
& & B)用括号中所给单词的正确形式填空。
& & 1. Which is (far) from us,the sun or the moon?
& & 2. The pot is used for (keep) water hot.
& & 3. Mike is ill. His mother feels (worry).&
& & 4. Beijing will be (rain)tomorrow.
& & 5. They are my (friendly).
& & 这种题型是比较灵活的词类转换形式。它不仅考查学生对单词变换形式的掌握程度,更主要是考查学生对句子成份划分的能力及对各种词类能作什么成份的掌握程度。解答这类题必须先考虑所给词在空格处作什么成份,理解句意,然后采用适当的形式。
& & 第1题,根据句意“太阳和月亮哪一个离我们较远?”,二者比较,应用比较级,故填 farther;
& & 第2题, for是介词,后接v-ing形式,故填keeping;
& & 第3题,feel是系动词,后面应接形容词作表语,故填worried;
& & 第4题,rain的形容词为rainy;
& & 第5题,根据句意,此处应填名词,又因主语They为复数,放这里应填friends。
& & 二、词语释义
& & 根据英文解释,完成下列单词的拼写,每个单词的第一个字母已给出。
& & 1. c (put one thing over another)
& & 2. u (different from;not in the same way)
& & 3. F (the second month of the year)
& & 4. s (not hurt,not in danger)
& & 5. l (not heavy)
& & 6. v (a place smaller than a town)
& & 7. r (having much money)
& & 8. f (of, in or from another country)
& & 9. w (make clean with water)
& & 10. c (easy to see, hear, read or understand) (安徽省中考题)
& & 这类题主要考查学生是否能理解一定的英语解释及掌握某些同义词、近义词或反义词。解答这类题,必须先弄懂释义,再根据提示,写出单词。
& & (答案 :1. cover 2. unlike 3. February 4. safe 5. light 6. village 7. rich 8. foreign 9. wash 10. clear)
& & 三、汉译英
& & 根据下列句子及所给汉语注释,写出空缺处各单词的正确形式。
& & 1. Miss Brown taught (他们) English last term.
& & 2. We don’t think their classroom is (干净) than ours.
& & 3. Is it the best one of the (照片) of your family ?
& & 4. I spent an hour (写) the passage last night.
& & 做这类题要从语法的角度,认真检查所填英语单词的词形是否正确。如果填的是名词,要注意它们是单数还是复数;如果填的是形容词、副词,要注意它们是否需要用比较级或最高级;如果是动词,要注意它们的时态、语态以及语气等。
& & 第1题,根据句意,taught后面应接人称代词的宾格形式,故填them;
& & 第2题,根据句意,此处应填形容词比较级cleaner;
& & 第3题,根据句意,此处可填photo或 picture;又因 one of后应接可数名词的复数形式,故应填 photos/pictures;
& & 第4题,根据句意,“花费多少时间做某事”常用句型“spend+时间+doing sth”,故此处应填 writing。&
相关试题推荐
改写句子。按括号中的要求完成句子,每个空格填一个单词。(5分)1. Smiling is the best way to show our kindness. (改为一般疑问句)_________
__________ the best way to show our kindness?2.She likes koalas because they’re cute. (就句子画线部分提问)__________ __________ she like koalas?3.“Do you think it’s easy to get on well with your parents?” My teacher asked me.(改写句子,句意不变)My teacher asked me
it was easy to get on well with my parents.4.That is a secret between us. Please don’t tell it to others.( 改写句子,句意不变)Don’t let others knows the secret. Please
ourselves.5.People say that a Chinese ruler called Shen Nong was the first to discover tea as a drink.(改写句子,句意不变)It
that a Chinese ruler called Shen Nong was the first to discover tea as a drink. 
阅读短文,从方框中选择适当的动词,并用其适当形式填空。有的需要加助动词或不定式符号(每词限用一次)hold
playThe monkey mother has two little monkeys. They 1.
in a big forest for years. She likes the younger, not the other.One day, they 2.
when a wolf came up to them. The monkey ran away with the younger monkey in a hurry and 3.
the older alone. She climbed up a tree and took the younger in her arms.After some time, the wolf went away slowly. The monkey took the baby out of her arms. She was surprised to see that the baby had died, for the baby4.
in arms too highly. Very long time later, she remembered 5.
for the older baby. The older baby was hiding in a wood. So he saved himself. 
阅读短文,从方框中选择适当的单词填空。me
asAn old man was cutting down sticks(柴) in the forest.At last he grew very 1.
and hopeless. He threw down all the sticks and cried 2.
, "I can’t stand this life any longer. Ah, I wish Death would come and take 3.
he spoke, Death appeared, and said to him, "What would you do, old man? I heard you call me.""Please, sir" replied the old man, "Would you help me lift these sticks up to my 5.
All boys and girls like good stories. I am sure that all children who read The Ugly Duckling will be glad to know something about the ‘King of Story Tellers’, who wrote it for them. Thousands and thousands of children have read this story, only to ask for it again and again. It has travelled the wide world over, and has been told in every country.Hans Christian Andersen, the author of “The Ugly Duckling,” was born in Denmark. If you look on a map, you will see this little country in northern Europe. There, in the little village of Odense, he spent his boyhood. His father and mother were very poor. The family lived in two little rooms near the top of a house, where his father worked as a shoemaker.On the roof was a box filled with earth. In this box his mother planted her vegetables. Little Hans loved to walk with his father in the woods, where he could pick wild flowers and hear the birds sing. His father read to him when his work was done, or told him stories. What his father did helped him open up a new world.Once, when Hans was still a child, he went into a wheat field with his mother and a number of children, to pick the rest wheat which the reapers(收割机) had left in the field. While they were busy picking only a small amount of wheat for each of them, an angry bailiff(看守者) came rushing into the field, armed with a whip(鞭子). All ran, as fast as they could, away from the angry man. Little Hans was barefoot, and the sharp stalks(茎秆) of the wheat plants which had been cut down, cut his feet so that he could not get away.Unafraid, the boy faced the angry man and his upraised whip. “How dare you hit me when you know God sees you?” he cried, looking fearlessly into the face of the angry bailiff. The whip came down, but not on little Hans. The bailiff admired the boy’s courage, and praised him for it. He sent him home with gifts, rather than punishments.While Hans was still a boy, his kind father died. Then Hans and his mother were left alone, to care for each other.“What will you do, Hans?” the mother asked “Would you like to become a tailor?”“No, mother,” the boy
“I will go to Copenhagen and study. One day I shall write books.”“But where will the money be found to pay your way?” asked the mother.“I will work, and God will take care of me,” Hans replied.So the boy left his native village and walked all the way to Copenhagen, which was very far.1.What did Hans’ father do in the woods when the work was done?A. He gathered wild flowers with Hans.B. He taught Hans to make shoes.C. He read books or told stories to Hans.D. He picked remaining wheat with Hans.2.Why didn’t the bailiff hit Hans?A. Because he was afraid of Hans.B. Because he was too angry.C. Because Hans gave him some gifts.D. Because he admired Hans’ courage.3.What do you think the meaning of the underline sentence “Little Hans was barefoot” is?A. There was something wrong with Little Hans’ feet.B. Little Hans did not wear shoes.C. Little Hans was a disabled boy.D. Little Hans’ feet were cut by a sharp knife.4.Which of the following is NOT true according to the passage?A. Little Hans’ father made a living by making shoes .B. Little Hans’ father made a good difference to his life.C. Little Hans is a brave and smart boy.D. Little Hans’ father would pay his way to Copenhagen.5.What do you think Hans’ life would be like in Copenhagen?A. Hard.
B. Relaxing.C. Colourful.
D. Lonely 
Mei Qiyue, 13, of Chongqing, leaves her dorm(寝室) early every morning and doesn’t return until late at night. She feels stressed in the dorm. “My roommates look down on me. When I say something, they never agree with me. Sometimes, they even laugh at me together,” said Mei. “The dorm is like hell. I want to leave the moment I walk in.”Mei is not alone. Many middle school students lave such problems. Plans, opinions and other small differences can create conflict(冲突). “Most teenagers are the only child in the family where they are the ‘King’ or ‘Queen’. They can’t stand other kids’ different ideas, so conflicts between them come out in the dorm,” said Sun Yunxiao, a professor in Beijing.According to Sun, roommate relations are important in schools, and students should be serious about them. He suggests that students should be patient, sincere(真诚) and cooperative in dealing with their roommates.Zou Ming, 14, of Shanxi, and his roommates didn’t clean their dorm for a long time during their first semester. “Later, we began to hate each other because nobody would clean,” said Zou. “One day, we had a dorm meeting. At the meeting we discussed the problem seriously and decided each other of us would clean for a week.” After the meeting, they cleaned the dorm for the first time together, and the boys have become good friends.“I think we should take care of the dorm like our family and our roommates like our brothers,” said Zou. “Only in this way can we have a happy dorm like and make lifelong friends.”1.Why does Mei Qiyue dislike staying in her dorm?A. Because she always thinks differently from others.B. Because she thinks her roommates always look down her.C. Because the condition of her dorm is very poor.D. Because she is too shy to talk with anybody.2.What makes students in dorms have conflicts, according to Professor Sun?A. That they want to be the only one in the dorm.B. That they hope to study in dorms rather than in classrooms.C. That they are not used to hearing different ideas.D. That they haven’t learned how to care about each other.3.What was the original problem in Zou Ming’s dorm?A. No one cleaned the dorm.B. They hated each other.C. They had no similar interests.D. They didn’t help each other.4.What problem does the story mainly talk about?A. Students can’t make friends easily in a new school.B. Chinese middle school students are not really to be independent.C. Keeping good roommate relations is not easy for some students.D. Students still need their parents’ help even when they are in middle school.5. Which of the following is TRUE according to the passage?A. Mei Qiyue’s roommates enjoy laughing at her, because she is different.B. Most teenagers will be the “Kings” or “Queens” of our country.C. Students should take roommate relations seriously.D. Zou’s brothers should take care of the dorm with him. 
题型:单词拼写
难度:简单
Copyright @
满分5 学习网 . All Rights Reserved.欢迎来到21世纪教育网题库中心!
根据下列各句句意和空白之后的汉语提示词,在答题卡指定区域的横线上写出对应单词的正确,完整形式,每空只写一词。【小题1】The students are required to ________ (复述)the story after reading it.【小题2】In _______ (三月), the weather begins to get warmer in northern China.【小题3】To _______ (证明) his point, Professor Brown mentioned several other experiments which had similar results.【小题4】The little girl picked some grapes and put them into her _______(篮子).【小题5】They want to _____ (邀请) us to go over to their place and stay for the weekend.【小题6】Fewer than a thousand ______ (大熊猫) still live in the wild.【小题7】Such a blood pressure is ______ (正常的) for a person of his age.【小题8】I’ve got a good sense of _______ (平衡) and learnt to ski quite quickly.【小题9】The boy looked at his father ______ (满怀希望地) because he thought his father had brought him a present.【小题10】These measures are strongly _______ (支持) by environmental groups.
答案【小题1】retell【小题2】March【小题3】prove【小题4】basket【小题5】invite【小题6】pandas【小题7】normal【小题8】balance【小题9】hopefully【小题10】supported
解析【小题1】“to”动词不定式后面用动词原形。【小题2】要注意第一个字母要大写。【小题3】“to”动词不定式后面用动词原形。【小题5】“to”动词不定式后面用动词原形。【小题6】注意前面有数词“a thousand”,名词“panda”要用复数。【小题9】修饰动词“looked at”要用副词形式。括号中汉语就是给的副词提示。【小题10】被动语态。> 【答案带解析】单词拼写:根据句意及括号中所给的中文,在空格内填入所缺单词的正确形式,每空一词。...
单词拼写:根据句意及括号中所给的中文,在空格内填入所缺单词的正确形式,每空一词。(共10小题,每小题1分,满分10分)1.It’s _______ (真的) that the pretty woman is our new English teacher.2.Thank you for ________ (带,领) us around your school. You are very kind.3.I know one of the ________(成员) in the Dancing Club comes from England.4.He likes ____________(生物)best because he likes studying animals.5.We can learn more about history in the Palace _________ (博物馆)6.My grandfather is very old. He is ___________ (nine) years old.7.Look! The beautiful cars are those _______ (hero).8.Miss Green teaches ___________ (they) English, and they all like her.9.He likes reading. He goes to the library ___________ (two) a week.10.Different people have different ________ (hobby). 
7.heroes’
10.hobbies
试题分析:
2. sb around…,带领某人游······,介词后加动名词,故填showing
3. of ….·...
考点分析:
考点1:相似、相近词比较
同(近)义词辨析:同义词是指同一语言中意义相近或相同的词。
英语常用同义词辨析 English Synonyms A
abandon, desert, forsake, leave, give up
这些动词或词组均含“抛弃、放弃”之意
abandon :强调永远或完全放弃或抛弃人或事物等,这可能是被迫的,也可能是自愿的。
desert :着重指违背法律责任和义务,或自己的信仰与誓言的行为,多含非难的意味。
forsake :侧重断绝感情上的依恋,自愿抛弃所喜欢的人或物。也指抛弃信仰或改掉恶习。
leave :普通用词,指舍弃某事或某一职业,或终止同一某人的关系,但不涉及动机与果。
give up :普通用语,侧重指没有希望或因外界压力而放弃。
ability, capacity, capability, genius, talent, competence, faculty, gift, aptitude
这些名词均可表示人的“能力,才能”之意。
ability :普通用词,指人先天的或学来的各种能力。
capacity :侧重指人的潜在能力,通常不指体力,多指才智,尤指接受与领悟能力。
capability :多用于人,指胜任某项具体工作的能力,也指本身具有、尚未发挥的潜在能力。常与of或for连用。
genius :语气最强,指天赋的高度才能与智力。
talent :着重指人某方面具有可发展和倍养的突出天赋才能,但语意比genius弱。
competence :正式用词,侧重指令人满意的业务能力与水平,达到胜任某项工作等的要求。
faculty :指特殊的才能或智力。
gift :着重个人的天赋的才能或在某方面的显著本领,常暗含不能用一般规律作解释的意味。
aptitude :多指先天或后天习得的运用自如的能力,常暗示接受能力强,能迅速掌握一种学术训练或艺术技巧。
able, capable, competent
这些形容词均含有“有能力的,能干的”之意
able :最常用词,多用于褒义,着重指多方面的,经常性的,或潜在性的能力。有时也指高超、非凡的能力。
capable :语气弱于able,指有能力、有潜力或有条件做某事,常与of连用。
competent :强调具有能胜任某项工作的足够技能或其它所需的条件。
abolish, cancel, repeal
这些动词均含“取消、废除”之意
abolish :正式用词,指彻底废除某种制度、规章或习俗。
cancel :用法广泛,多指取消债务、合同、证书、比赛、旅行、计划或约会等。
repeal书面用词,指撤销立法机关通过的协议、法案或法律等。
about, around, round
这些词均有“在周围、在附近”之意。
about :既可表静态,也可表动态。
around :主要用于美国,静态或动态均可。
round :主要用于英国,多半指动态。
above, on, over
这些前置词均含“在……上”之意。
above :一般指位置高于某物,但不一定在正上方,也不接触另一物,其反义词是below。
on :指与另一物表面相接触。
over :指一物在另一物的垂直上方,多暗示悬空,但也含“覆盖于……之上”之意。其反义词是under。
相关试题推荐
Jenny and Henry were born on the same day and they look the same. Their father is a taxi driver and he is busy all the time. He goes out early in the morning, but comes back when his children are sleeping in bed. He makes a lot of money but he doesn't talk with them about their study. The two children study in the same class. Jenny works hard at her lessons, but her brother likes nothing but playing. He is not good at writing compositions (作文).One day Mrs. Cook told her class to write a composition "My Mother". After supper Jenny wrote one in her exercise book and then went to help her mother to do some housework. But Henry went to play football. When night fell, he came back to watch TV until the TV play was over. And he took off his clothes and went to bed, he remembered the composition and had to go to the sitting room again. But he didn't know how to write it. He thought hard and at last he found a way. He found Jenny's schoolbag and brought out her exercise book and copied (抄) her composition.Two days later Mrs. Cook asked Henry, "Can you tell me why your composition is the same as Jenny's?” "Yes, I can, madam," answered Henry. "We have the same mother. "1.Why doesn't the children's father talk with them about their study?A. Because he doesn't love them.B. Because he is too busy.C. Because he is a taxi driver.D. Because he doesn't live with them.2.Henry isn't good at writing compositions because_______.A. he doesn't like studyingB. he is too young to do itC. he isn't cleverD. he never reads anything3.Henry copied Jenny's composition because_______.A. he played football after supperB. he forgot to write it before he went to bedC. he didn't know how to write itD. they have the same mother4.What can we learn from the passage?A. The twins' father loves Jenny better.B. Jenny is better than Henry at school.C. Henry is a good boy.D. Mrs. Cook doesn't know Jenny and Henry are from the same family.5.Which is the best title of this passage?A. The TwinsB. Henry Copied the CompositionC. Jenny is Good at LessonsD. We Have the Same Mother 
May 10th is Meg’s birthday. She gets a gift. It is a new coat from her sister. The coat is very beautiful and she feels very happy.One day, Meg finds that a button(纽扣) of her coat is lost. She looks for the button everywhere, but she can’t find it. The next day, she doesn’t wear that coat to school and feels sad all day. After school, she goes to the clothes shops and wants to buy that kind of clothes. But she feels disappointed.Meg tells her sister about that, her sister says, “We can change all the buttons. Then the buttons will be the same.” The coat is beautiful again and Meg feels happy again.1.Meg’s sister buys
for her on her birthday.A. some buttons
B. a new coatC. a new bike
D. some flowers2.How does Meg feel when she doesn’t wear that coat?A. She feels happy.
B. She feels bored.C. She feels excited.
D. She feels sad.3.What does Meg’s sister do at the end of the story?A. She changes all the buttons of the coat.B. She buys another coat again.C. She buys a button in the clothes store.D. She goes to the clothes store and changes the coat.4.Where does the underline word “disappointed’ mean in Chinese?A. 兴奋的
B. 失望的C. 难过的
D. 高兴的5.What’s the best title for the passage?A. A lost button
B. A lost coatC. A kind sister
D. A clothes store 
完型填空:先通读下面的短文,掌握其大意,然后从各题所给的ABCD四个选项中,选出最佳选项。(共10小题,每小题0.5分,满分5分)I have a good friend at school. Her name is Liu Wei. She's fifteen years old. She is a beautiful girl
bright eyes and long black hair. In some ways we look the same,
some students say we are twins.She is not good at Maths. But she works hard at it all the time. Now she is doing
than before. I hope she can make great progress (进步).I often go to her house.
many kinds of books and magazines on her bookshelf. She likes
very much. She does
in Chinese. She often helps me with Chinese.Liu Wei is an active (活跃的) girl. She always does sports after class. Both of
are interested in volleyball. We often play it together after we
doing our homework.Liu Wei lives in a happy family. Her father and mother are teachers. They are very
, so Liu Wei always helps them with their housework. Her parents think she is a
girl at home.1.A. and
D. has2.A. because
C. however
D. so3.A. good
D. best4.A. There have
B. There has
C. There is
D. There are5.A. drawing
B. reading
C. running
D. swimming6.A. nice