The first English class I taught
阅读已结束,下载文档到电脑
想免费下载更多文档?
定制HR最喜欢的简历
你可能喜欢I.词汇. A)用所给词的适当形式填空. 1. I have a busy week.——精英家教网——
暑假天气热?在家里学北京名师课程,
I.词汇. A)用所给词的适当形式填空. 1. I have a busy week. 【】
题目列表(包括答案和解析)
词汇运用&用所给词的适当形式填空,每空不限一词。(共10小题;每小题1分,满分10分)1. This dress is very popular this year. Do you know who the ________(design) is?2. English Classroom is an _______(education) program on CCTV.3. We have got a new printer, it_________(print) quickly.4. If you answer all the questions _________ (correct), you will win.5. I couldn’t stop _________(clap) when I heard the good news.6. —How many times ________ you ________(phone) me these days? —Three times.7. Where is Jim? He ________(do) his homework in the study at present.8. We will hold a party to celebrate her ________ (twenty) birthday.9. The boy fell off the tree and ___________(hurt) badly.10. When the parade marched along the park, the children screamed with _______(excite)
词汇运用& 用所给词的适当形式填空,每空不限一词。(共10小题;每小题1分,满分10分)1. This dress is very popular this year. Doyou know who the ________(design) is?2. English Classroom is an_______(education) program on CCTV.3. We have got a new printer,it_________(print) quickly.4. If you answer all the questions _________(correct), you will win.5. I couldn’t stop _________(clap) when Iheard the good news.6. —How many times ________ you ________(phone) me these days? —Three times.7. Where is Jim? He ________(do) hishomework in the study at present.8. We will hold a party to celebrate her________ (twenty) birthday.9. The boy fell off the tree and___________(hurt) badly.10. When the parade marched along the park,the children screamed with _______(excite)&&
词汇运用&用所给词的适当形式填空,每空不限一词。(共10小题;每小题1分,满分10分)1. This dress is very popular this year. Do you know who the ________(design) is?2. English Classroom is an _______(education) program on CCTV.3. We have got a new printer, it_________(print) quickly.4. If you answer all the questions _________ (correct), you will win.5. I couldn’t stop _________(clap) when I heard the good news.6. —How many times ________ you ________(phone) me these days? —Three times.7. Where is Jim? He ________(do) his homework in the study at present.8. We will hold a party to celebrate her ________ (twenty) birthday.9. The boy fell off the tree and ___________(hurt) badly.10. When the parade marched along the park, the children screamed with _______(excite)
词汇运用 &用所给词的适当形式填空,每空不限一词。 81. Whose advice is &&___________&& (value), Jim, Li Lei’s or Lucy’s? 82. Listen! They&& __________&& (quarrel) with each other. 83. Don’t lose yourself in the dream,you should be much&& __________&&& (realistic). 84. If a problem&& _________&& (worry) you, you should share it with your friends. 85. There& __________& (be) two football matches next week. 86. I prefer &&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&(watch) TV to doing homework on Sundays. 87. By the time I got home, Mother&&&&&&&&&&&&&& (get)supper ready. 88. This year’s Beijing Music Awards &&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&(cover) live next Sunday. 89. I like seeing &&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&(act) films. 90. In class meeting, every student gives some &&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&(suggest).
词汇。&&&& 用所给动词的适当形式填空。 1. It's important for you_____(read) English in the morning. 2. He likes playing and_____ (chat) with others after class. 3. I want_____ (play) football with you. 4. My father seldom_____ (have) meat. 5. What do we need______(buy)? 6. Now we need a lot of money_____ (go) to school. 7. How often_____ he_____ (write) to his parents? 8. My brother_____ (not have) lunch at home. 9. He enjoys______(fish) and skating. 10. Thank you very much for_____ (give) me so much money.
精英家教网新版app上线啦!用app只需扫描书本条形码就能找到作业,家长给孩子检查作业更省心,同学们作业对答案更方便,扫描上方二维码立刻安装!
请输入姓名
请输入手机号Good morning, dear friends. Welcome to our school. Now please allow me to introduce you to some of o——精英家教网——
暑假天气热?在家里学北京名师课程,
Good morning, dear friends. Welcome to our school. Now please allow me to introduce you to some of our school rules here. As high school students, firstly, we are expected to be neatly dressed when at school. Secondly, it must be made clear that we should never be late for class or leave school before it is over. The school is a place for us to live and study in, so we must keep it clean. Lastly, when you are walking on the road, please remember to keep to the right, and, if you want to go to school by bike, you must have a bicycle permit. Thanks. 【】
题目列表(包括答案和解析)
&III 阅读(共两节,满分40分)第一节&阅读理解(共15小题;每小题2分,满分30分)You must have been troubled by when to say&I love you& because it is one of the greatest puzzles in our life.What if you say it first and your partnerdoesn’t love you back? Or if they do say it but you don’t feel they mean it?Being the first to declare your love can be never racking (紧张) and risky and can leave youfeeling as vulnerable as a turtle with no shell. But is the person who says itfirst really in a position of weakness? Doesn’t it pay to hold back, play it cooland wait until the other half has shown their hand faster?“A really good relationship should be aboutbeing fair and being equal,” says psychologist Sidney Crown. “But love isseldom equal.” “All relationships go through power struggles but,” he says, “ifa love imbalance continues for years, the rot will set in.” That feeling of“I’ve always loved you more” may be subverted (颠覆,破坏) for a time, but it never goes awaycompletely and it often emerges in squabbling (大声争吵). In love, at least, the silent, withholdingtype is not always the most powerful. “The strongest one in a relationship isoften the person who feels confident enough to talk about their feelings,” sayseducational psychologist Ingrid Collins. Psychosexual therapist Paula Hallagrees. &The one with the upper hand is often the person who takes theinitiative.” In fact, the person who says “I love you” first may also be theone who says& “I’m bored with you’ first.” Hall believes that much dependson how &I love you& is said and the motivation of the person sayingit. Is it said when they’re drunk? Is it said before their partner flies off onholiday, and what it really means is “Please don’ t be unfaithful to me” ? Bysaying “I love you”, they are really saying “Do you love me?” If so, wouldn’tit just be more honest to say that. Collins agrees that intention iseverything. &It’s not what is said, but how it’s said. What it comes downto is the sincerity of the speaker.”41. What is the main idea of this passage? A. Theimportance of &I love you&&&  && B. The meaning of &I loveyou& C. Thetime of saying &I love you&.&&&&  D. The place of saying &Ilove you&42. In the first sentence the author meansthat____________. A. itis easy to say &I love you&&&  B. itis hard to say &I love you& C. wehave many troubles in our life D.people usually do not know when to say &I love you&43. According to the expert, a goodrelationship should be _____________. A.fair and equal&&&&&&&&&  &&& B. fair andkind C.powerful andequal&&&&&&&&&&& D. confidentand fair44. In the third paragraph, the phrase&with the upper hand& means __________. A.being low in spirit&&&  &&&&& B. having only one hand C.beingactive&&&&&&&&&&&&&& D. being passive45. What is the most important for you toconsider when somebody say &I love you& to you? A. Theintention.&  B.The place.&&  C. The time.&&  D. The determination.&
  I’m a newspaper reporter.I don’t have   1   money,but I meet a lot of interesting people.Some are rich,   2   are poor.One or two are dishonest, but the others tell the truth most of the time.On the whole, I like my job and I am good at it.I type fast.I have a good   3  .I don’t talk, but I’m a good   4  .I’m probably the best listener in the entire city and I   5   stupid.I have a very stupid face.People look at me, and then they explain things to me very slowly.Other reporters ask people a lot of questions and   6   them angry, but I just look stupid and soon I am getting a lot of   7  ; many uninteresting ideas, many irrelevant(不相关的)facts, but always   8   interesting news for my newspaper.
  I have a method for   9   news from the ordinary men in the street.Let me give you   10  .Yesterday afternoon I needed information about recreation for elderly   11   people in the city.I went to the park, sat on a bench   12   the sun, and waited.Soon, an old lady came and sat next to me.She carried two large paper bags and an old handbag.I sat quietly beside her for about ten minutes, and then I   13   a chocolate bar slowly.I made a lot of   14   with the paper wrapping.Next, I offered her a piece of my chocolate.After that, she told me about   15  .She doesn’t have a real home.She and two friends sleep in the bus station:on warm days she comes to the park with her few belongings in two paper bags.Later, we went to a restaurant for a cup of coffee and a sandwich.I   16  , of course, I didn’t   17   any notes.I asked her a few questions about recreation, but she wasn’t interested in   18  .She needed money and a place to live in, she said.She told me a lot about the bus station.I gave her a dollar and some   19  .Finally, I   20   her in the park, went back to the office, and typed up some notes for my newspaper.
the others
information
experience
an example
  There was a rich foreign merchant who had 4 wives. He loved the 4th wife the most and
her with best clothes and
her to delicious food.
  He also loved the 3rd wife very much. He's very proud of her and always wanted to
her to his friends.
  He, too, loved his 2nd wife.
the merchant faced some problems, he always turned to his 2nd wife and she
always help him out.
  Now, the merchant's 1st wife had made great contributions to his business. However, the merchant did not love her and
she loved him deeply, he hardly took notice of her.
  One day, the merchant fell ill. He knew that he was going to die
. He told himself,“Now I have 4 wives with me.
when I die, I'll be alone. How
I'll be!”
  Thus, he asked the 4th wife,“I
you most. Now that I'm dying, will you
me and keep me company?” “No way!” replied the 4th wife and she walked away without another word.
merchant then asked the 3rd wife,“I have loved you so much for all my life. Will you follow me and keep me company?” “
!”replied the 3rd wife.“Life is so good over here! I'm going to
when you die!”
  He then asked the 2nd wife,“I
turned to you for help. Now I need you help again. Will you follow me and keep me company?” “I'm sorry, I can't
you out this time!”replied the 2nd wife.
  Then a voice
out,“I'll leave with you. I'll follow you no matter
you go.”Brokenhearted, the merchant said,“I
have taken much better care of you while I could have !”
,we all have 4 wives in our lives: our body, our possessions, our friends, and our soul. We should take good care of our soul all our life.
   (1) Awore
   Bbought
   Cdressed
   Dshared
   (2) Agave
   Btreated
   Cprovided
   Dsent
   (3) Ashow
   Bturn
   Cshow
   Dturn
   (4) AWherever
   BHowever
   CWhether
   DWhenever
   (5) Aought
   Bcould
   Cwould
   Dmight
   (6) Asince
   Balthough
   Conce
   (7) Asoon
   Bfast
   Ceasily
   Dbitterly
   (8) ASo
   (9) Alonely
   Bfriendly
   Clovely
   Dfunny
   (10) Arespected
   Bmissed
   Cwanted
   Dloved
   (11) Alike
   Bcatch
   Chelp
   Dfollow
   (12) Asad
   Bhopeless
   Canxious
   Dlucky
   (13) AYes
   CSure
   (14) Awork
   Bleave
   Cremarry
   Dstay
   (15) Aseldom
   Balways
   Csometimes
   Doften
   (16) Aadvise
   Bdemand
   Csuggest
   Dhelp
   (17) Acalled
   Bcried
   Ccame
   Dwarned
   (18) Ahow
   Bwhere
   Cwhen
   (19) Amust
   Bneed
   Cshould
   (20) AOtherwise
   BTherefore
   CAnyway
   DActually
---Our team will play against the Rocketsthis weekend. I'm sure we will win.?&& ---   !?&&& A. Congratulations   B. Cheers  &&& C. Best wishes   &D. Good luck&&
  After finishing high school, Judy looked for a job at a store.Judy wanted to work as an assistant.The manager of the store   1   Judy “We don’t have any   2   for assistants now.But we have one job.Would you like to be a store detective?” Judy was very surprised, “But I’m   3   five feet two inches tall.And I only weigh 105 pounds.”The manager laughed.“You’re just right for the job.You do look like a   4  .That’s what we want.”He went on to explain, “If you see a customer steal something, wait until he is outside the store.Then stop him.We’ll call the police.”
  Judy decided   5   the job as a store detective.Each day she walked around the store,   6   customers.She remembered the manager’s words:“Most shoplifters(扒手)are   7  .Many shoplifters are rich.”
  The manager   8   right.One day Judy saw   9   who looked like a businessman standing at the jewelry counter(柜台).The assistant showed the man gold watches from Japan.  10  , the assistant turned to another customer.Right then, the businessman put two more watches on his   11  .He wore a coat so no one could find him out.He put two more watches on himself   12   the assistant turned back.“I   13   these watches,” said the businessman.The man walked as   14   as possible out of the front door.Judy   15   him outside and then shouted,“  16  !I saw you steal four watches.”The man began to run.Judy ran after him.She cried out, “Stop that   17  !”A policeman at the corner seized the man and later, a police   18   took the thief away.
  The manager of the store was   19   Judy.He said, “Good work, Judy.You are   20  .”
to give up
talking to
wearing hats
well-dressed
turned out
turned away
Before that
After that
as soon as
don’t like
was followed by
businessman
strict with
an excellent detective
very interesting
a good policewoman
精英家教网新版app上线啦!用app只需扫描书本条形码就能找到作业,家长给孩子检查作业更省心,同学们作业对答案更方便,扫描上方二维码立刻安装!
请输入姓名
请输入手机号短文改错强化训练(二)_百度文库
两大类热门资源免费畅读
续费一年阅读会员,立省24元!
短文改错强化训练(二)
阅读已结束,下载文档到电脑
想免费下载本文?
定制HR最喜欢的简历
下载文档到电脑,方便使用
还剩2页未读,继续阅读
定制HR最喜欢的简历
你可能喜欢2015届石家庄市高中毕业班第一次模拟考试英语参考答案_百度文库