第一季 饰Emily Bennett
饰Maya St. Germain
The Cleaner
第一季 饰 Owen女友
第二季 饰Stacy
Bianca Lawson电影作品
自由的奴隶
Bianca Lawson获奖记录
美国青少年观众票选大奖 Film - Choice Fight Scene (2001)
在美国CW电视台电视剧 新版尼基塔里面饰演欧文死去的女友EMILY[1]
.朱迪·福斯特 Jodie Foster.[引用日期]['bi'ae?k; 'bjɑ:?k?]
n. 比安卡(女子名)
天王星莎士比亚纪念馆GH天王星什么时候被发现 ... 天卫七ophelia 天卫八bianca 《驯悍记》意大利大族女比安卡bianca。 ...
基于1637个网页-
国际在线专稿:据英国《每日邮报》8月11日报道,来自美国肯塔基州的比安卡(Bianca)与尼克·鲍泽(NickBowser)是一对非常幸福的夫妇,育有2个儿子。
基于415个网页-
中文名: 胡琳 英文名: Bianca 暱称: Bibi 生日: 2...
歌曲(48):
windmills of your ... our love is here t... 人鱼之歌
基于400个网页-
是一部让人安静又不平静范冰冰充气娃娃淘宝的电影,其实,BIANCA(充气娃娃)是男主人公自己范冰冰充气娃娃淘宝的影子。因为家庭范冰冰充气娃娃淘宝的变故,他远离了人群,因为这些阴影他无法让自己回归。
基于388个网页-
比安卡·劳森
碧安卡劳森
民园体育场店
银河国际店
比安卡·诺格拉迪
瓦莱塔不夜城
演员比安卡·科丹
卢娜比安卡酒店
更多收起网络短语
&2,447,543篇论文数据,部分数据来源于
Bianca is a one act opera by American composer Henry Kimball Hadley. The opera's libretto was an English-language adaptation of Carlo Goldoni's comedy The Mistress of the Inn by Grant Stewart.
以上来源于:
['bi'ae?k; 'bjɑ:?k?]
比安卡(女子名)
以上来源于:《21世纪大英汉词典》
Bianca started eating pottery but found it wasn't gritty enough, so she went on to eat cigarette ashes. And we thought bacon was the gateway food.
当比安卡发现陶瓷并没有那么硬的时候,她开始吃陶瓷,然后她又开始吃烟灰。我们觉得可能是熏肉的味道唤起了她的这种瘾。
EVERY year, hordes of free spirits gather in the Nevada desert to “breathe art”, feel at one with the cosmos and sample the delights of Bianca’s Smut Shack.
每年,成群自由的人们聚集在内华达州的沙漠里,一起“享受艺术”,寻觅天人合一的感觉,体验呆在名为“比安卡的脏屋子”营地中的快乐时光。
And let me know when you finish, I'll come over with Bianca to enjoy it together.
当你完成时请告诉我,我会和比安卡一起为你庆祝。
Bianca Tanis of New Paltz said she will instruct her third-grade son to refuse the tests.
Taylor Swift channeled Bianca Jagger circa Studio 54 in a white pantsuit from J.
The article follows Angelica, Melissa, and Bianca, who were close friends in high school.
$firstVoiceSent
- 来自原声例句
请问您想要如何调整此模块?
感谢您的反馈,我们会尽快进行适当修改!
请问您想要如何调整此模块?
感谢您的反馈,我们会尽快进行适当修改!相关词典网站:就在这地晚上,离这里多少十私面处的一幢屋子里又产生了一伏凶宰案,逝世者是一对姓拉比安卡(LaBianca)的妇夫,
基于49个网页-
姓赖比安卡
但今早的新闻令我加倍惊惶了:昨晚居然又有两小我受到血腥砍杀,被害者是一对佳耦,姓赖比安卡(Labianca)。他们遇害的体例,与沙朗·塔特血案不异,警方嫌疑是同一伙人所为。
基于6个网页-
乔·拉比安卡
富商拉比安卡夫妇
Give me my family's wealth back and maybe then I could be happy," said Marc LaBianca, 41, of Long Island, who lost more than $1 million while his in-laws were bilked out of several million dollars.
把我家财产还给我,那我或许会开心,”长岛居民Marc LaBianca说,他损失了100多万美元。
Van Houten was accused of stabbing Rosemary LaBianca 14 to 16 times in the back.
The following night, Leno and Rosemary LaBianca were slain in their home in the Los Feliz neighborhood of Los Angeles.
The next night, grocer Leno LaBianca, 44, and his wife, Rosemary, 38, were butchered in their home in the wealthy Los Feliz neighborhood.
$firstVoiceSent
- 来自原声例句
请问您想要如何调整此模块?
感谢您的反馈,我们会尽快进行适当修改!
请问您想要如何调整此模块?
感谢您的反馈,我们会尽快进行适当修改!['bi'ae?k; 'bjɑ:?k?]
n. 比安卡(女子名)
天王星莎士比亚纪念馆GH天王星什么时候被发现 ... 天卫七ophelia 天卫八bianca 《驯悍记》意大利大族女比安卡bianca。 ...
基于1637个网页-
国际在线专稿:据英国《每日邮报》8月11日报道,来自美国肯塔基州的比安卡(Bianca)与尼克·鲍泽(NickBowser)是一对非常幸福的夫妇,育有2个儿子。
基于415个网页-
中文名: 胡琳 英文名: Bianca 暱称: Bibi 生日: 2...
歌曲(48):
windmills of your ... our love is here t... 人鱼之歌
基于400个网页-
是一部让人安静又不平静范冰冰充气娃娃淘宝的电影,其实,BIANCA(充气娃娃)是男主人公自己范冰冰充气娃娃淘宝的影子。因为家庭范冰冰充气娃娃淘宝的变故,他远离了人群,因为这些阴影他无法让自己回归。
基于388个网页-
比安卡·劳森
碧安卡劳森
民园体育场店
银河国际店
比安卡·诺格拉迪
瓦莱塔不夜城
演员比安卡·科丹
卢娜比安卡酒店
更多收起网络短语
&2,447,543篇论文数据,部分数据来源于
Bianca is a one act opera by American composer Henry Kimball Hadley. The opera's libretto was an English-language adaptation of Carlo Goldoni's comedy The Mistress of the Inn by Grant Stewart.
以上来源于:
['bi'ae?k; 'bjɑ:?k?]
比安卡(女子名)
以上来源于:《21世纪大英汉词典》
Bianca started eating pottery but found it wasn't gritty enough, so she went on to eat cigarette ashes. And we thought bacon was the gateway food.
当比安卡发现陶瓷并没有那么硬的时候,她开始吃陶瓷,然后她又开始吃烟灰。我们觉得可能是熏肉的味道唤起了她的这种瘾。
EVERY year, hordes of free spirits gather in the Nevada desert to “breathe art”, feel at one with the cosmos and sample the delights of Bianca’s Smut Shack.
每年,成群自由的人们聚集在内华达州的沙漠里,一起“享受艺术”,寻觅天人合一的感觉,体验呆在名为“比安卡的脏屋子”营地中的快乐时光。
And let me know when you finish, I'll come over with Bianca to enjoy it together.
当你完成时请告诉我,我会和比安卡一起为你庆祝。
Bianca Tanis of New Paltz said she will instruct her third-grade son to refuse the tests.
Taylor Swift channeled Bianca Jagger circa Studio 54 in a white pantsuit from J.
The article follows Angelica, Melissa, and Bianca, who were close friends in high school.
$firstVoiceSent
- 来自原声例句
请问您想要如何调整此模块?
感谢您的反馈,我们会尽快进行适当修改!
请问您想要如何调整此模块?
感谢您的反馈,我们会尽快进行适当修改!

我要回帖

更多关于 pizza bianca怎么读 的文章

随机推荐