如何去写好一遍文章写一遍关于国庆假期的 英语作文

全国各地重点高中:
全国各地杯赛:
& & 范文:关于国庆节的英语作文
  National Day is coming,and we can have a seven-day.My family are going to Hainan.It's a good seaside city.We are staying there for a week. We are going to the beach and going swimming in the sea.We're visiting Tianya Haijiao,Wanquan River and many other beautiful places.I think we'll have a good time there.
  国庆节来了,我有七天的假期。我们一家去海南。那是一个美丽的海滨城市。我们在那里待上一个星期。我们去沙滩,还在海里游泳。我们游览&天涯海角&,菀泉河还有别的许多好地方。我想我们在那里会玩得很开心。
  National Day Holidays
  I went to my cousin's house on the first day of the holidays and got a piece of good news that his wife was pregnant;She said she's worrying about getting fat,but on her face there was a unconcealable pleasure of conceiving a baby.My cousin told me that he'll educate his child in a severe way,with a future father's matureness.I'm happy for them.:)
  Yesterday,our research school's soccer team had a match with the graduate students from the department of international business.It was almost a close game in the first half,but we seemed lacking of vigor in the second half,so,we lost the game.
  Half of the National Day holidays have passed by&&life still goes with good and bad times.
欢迎使用手机、平板等移动设备访问中考网,2017中考一路陪伴同行!
中考网版权所有Copyright© . All Rights Reserved.作文网为你甄选多篇描写国庆节的英语作文的优秀作文,文章内容以描写国庆节的英语作文为中心,作文有议论,叙事 ,想象等形式。作文字数有400字、600字、800字。
你会写国庆节作文吗?盼望着,盼望着,国庆来了;盼望着,盼望着,抓螃蟹的日子来了。更多关于国庆节作文都在星火作文网。...国庆节今天,是国庆节.虽然下着绵绵细雨,可我还是非常高兴.对了,你们知到国庆节的来历吗?我来告诉你:1949年十月一日下午3时,北京30万人在天安门广场隆重举行典礼,庆祝中华人民共和国中央人民政府成立。毛泽东主席庄的严宣告中华人民共和国...国庆节作文好不容易迎来了国庆节,所谓国庆国庆就应该举国欢腾,我们小学生还可以放十天的假,在这十天里我们班有一位同学生日,那就是傅健蛟我们正想着去哪里玩呢?我马上冒出一个念头,我们可以去西湖玩,于是我们收拾行装,准备出发了。第二天要出去玩我...你会写国庆节趣事作文吗?国庆七天假期,发生了一些有趣的事情,令我记忆犹新的还是――斗白蚁。更多关于国庆节趣事作文都在星火作文网。...你会写国庆节作文吗?国庆的一天,我跟爸爸妈妈去自行车公园骑车。我和爸爸意外的发现了一个骑马场,爸爸就带我去骑马了。让我收获了一次开心的骑马经历。更多关于国庆节作文都在星火作文网。
...你知道多少英语作文万能句子呢?写英语作文的时候,总是不知道要如何下手,有了这些英语作文万能句子就再也不用愁了!更多关于英语作文万能句子都在星火作文网。...学英语今天,妈妈带我去学英语。一开始我对英语一点也不感兴趣,每次上英语课时,总感觉英语很难学也很难念。但是,今天上了徐老师的课后,我对英语一下子就产生了很浓厚的好感,也觉得英语不是那么的难学了。徐老师上课可有意思呀!他先让我们做游戏-----开小火车,然...我的英语老师300字我们的英语老师姓庄。他的英语水平可以跟老外相比。他不仅是英语组的组长,还是政教务主任,管理能力也不差。庄老师很幽默。他总是把英语教的有趣,易学,英语课上总充满着欢声笑语。学英语时,有一些学生经常忘记一些单词的发音,总是用...英语书写大赛今天上学的时候,英语陈老师告诉了我一个喜讯我的英语书写大赛得了一等奖!我听到这个消息,高兴的一蹦三尺高,太HAPPY了!这跟我平时的习惯息息相关。我平时写字的时候就很认真,一点儿也不马虎,就算没有四线格,我也会写得工工整整,就拿我寒假做...今天是星期日,我和爸爸妈妈很早就起床了,因为今天是我去上英语课的日子,到了英语学院我热情的向老师打招呼,这时,铃声响了。我们都坐到自己的位置上,开始和老师学英语,公鸡COCK喔喔喔,母鸡HEN咕咕答小鸡CHICK叽叽叽....不一会下课的铃声响了,妈妈来接...国庆节旅游作文终于到国庆节了,为了避开国庆高峰期,我和爸爸特意选在10月2日出去游玩。游玩的地点呢,是一座座连绵起伏的山峰为了确定游玩线路,我和爸爸几乎是找遍了电脑上驴友信息。一个小时过去了、两个小时过去了、三个终于,我们选定了一条路线...国庆节作文400字在愉快的国庆长假里,我的生活真是丰富多彩!吃、喝、玩、乐一应俱全,其中记忆最深的就是去游玩了。国庆节10月1日下午,我和爸爸妈妈带着外婆一起去了横店的梦幻谷游玩。梦幻谷简直就是一个童话世界,里面有许多好玩的。有庞大优雅的摩天轮,有用冰雕成的...光阴似箭日月如梭,转眼间就到了国庆节,我们国庆旅程是去妈妈的老家广西。广西是一个美丽的地方,我们在老家在位于老家连绵不绝的山里,那是一栋很大的房子,有花有草有鸡有狗,还有小溪和稻田,国庆旅游就此拉开了序幕。第一天,我们出发去广西,在...你知道由于国庆节的诗句吗?十月一日是属于我们中国人自己的国庆节,是我们伟大的祖国母亲的生辰,你知道哪些关于歌颂祖国母亲生辰的诗句吗?关于国庆节的诗句1、《庆祝国庆64周年》礼炮声声震天下,五星红旗似彩霞。光辉历程世瞩目,神州大地遍地花。改革开放...国庆节即将迎来一个使全中国人民沸腾而欢呼喜悦的节日。明天就是十月一日国庆节,今天我和爸爸妈妈即将去北京旅游,4小时后我们来到了繁华与绚丽多姿的北京。清晨我们来到了人山人海的北京天安门,数千万人民围在一起看升国旗,看那边。一排整齐...今天我和爸爸一起去报名了英语兴趣班。我记得有一次我去体验学英语,老师写得我眼花缭乱我是一句也听不懂,不过他们都是学过的。这次妈妈给我报名了新学期,大家都没学过,我相信自己一定能学好我喜欢英语兴趣班,不过我喜欢新学期不喜欢他们上了半个学期我再...英语听写后在今天的英语课上,章老师上好新课后,就给我们听写、拼读英语单词。章老师先后报了门、教室、学校、老师、学生、床、房间等单词让我们听写。这些单词中有的比较简单,我一下子就能听写出来,有些我只有一点点会拼,对那些难的,我只能听着发呆。我想,这个章...你知道高考英语作文万能句子都有哪些吗?想要考试英语作文拿高分,那就抓紧时间把下列高考英语作文万能句子都背下来吧!更多高考英语作文万能句子都在星火作文网。...补英语啦!今天开始补英语啦!真期待能马上见到新的老师和同学。我的妈妈骑着摩托带着我,顶着烈日,来到了距我家有20多里地的沟门子,去育才英语那里补课。刚进教室,许许多同学都交流感情,虽然初次见面但是大家都觉的很亲切,不觉的陌生,这也...英语老师小星星英语学校有两个老师。一个是MISSWANG,一个是MISTLI。MISSWANG是一个女老师,她身材苗条,两只眼睛炯炯有神,乌黑发亮的头发披在肩上。经常着一身休闲衣。对同学可好了。讲课时,特别耐心,经常与我们做游戏,在...国庆节那天今年的国庆节,我过得不怎么快乐。因为我病了,不能够到外面去玩耍。不过,我知道晚上,大街上一定张灯结彩,人来人往热闹非凡,美丽异常。白天,爸爸带我去医院的时候,我路过人民公园,看到那里跟往常不同,变得美丽漂亮。它穿...每年的十月一日是一年一度的国庆节,是我们伟大祖国母亲的生日。伴随着风风雨雨,我们的母亲祖国已经59周岁了,这一天,举国上下都在欢度庆祝这一节日。我很想去北京,看看天安门,看看我们伟大首都的面貌。国庆节是一个快乐的节日,人民的生活水平真的提高...国庆节的一天今天是国庆节,在这举国欢腾的日子里,我们一家乘车去丽水玩。清晨,大地笼罩着一层薄薄的朝雾,空气格外清新,像滤过似的。我们沐浴着晨光迎着朝阳出发了。我们首先来到位于丽水市老车站附近的车展中心去看汽车展览。今天在这里展出的是今年...你会写国庆节作文吗?而让我难以忘怀的就是西湖中的音乐喷泉,随着悠扬的音乐,巨大的水柱地灯光的照射下轻盈的“舞动”,好像一群婀娜多姿的舞娘在挪动着那迷人的身躯,姿态各异是西湖中的一颗耀眼的明珠。更多关于国庆节作文都在星火作文网。...你会写有关国庆节的作文吗?一年一度的国庆节到了,并且放假七天,我们又可以回老家玩了!我一回到家就兴高采烈地叫了出来。更多有关国庆节的作文都在星火作文网。...我已经是五年级的学生了,需要背诵的英语单词量也增加了许多。很多同学都说学英语好难,而我却不觉得,因为我有学英语的窍门!每天早晨多背诵。俗话说得好:一年之计在于春,一日之计在于晨。人在清晨的记忆力是最好的。每天不用背很多,只要背五到六个...英语兴趣班终于可以上兴趣班了!我特别兴奋。这一天,我兴致勃勃地来到学校觉得特别快乐!最让我感兴趣的还是我可以到兴趣班去参加上课了。来到学校,我看到时间还早,就准备好东西耐心等待。叮零零上课开始了,大家急忙向英语兴趣班的教室跑去。来到教室,...英语话剧比赛星期四,我格外兴奋,因为下午我们要去进行英语话剧比赛。中午,我迅速吃完饭,和同学们一起去老师的办公室化妆。1:30我们乘坐大巴士出发了,我有一丝紧张,但又有一丝兴奋。终于到南化四小了,我们先到会议室准备。到我们了,我们走进比赛场...英语大赛山东省滨州市滨城区滨城区第一小学六年级四班高志昊今天是2月1日,也是个特别的日子。CCTV“英拓杯”英语风采大赛滨州赛区预赛即将在今天开始!我这个“华侨”当然也要去参赛了!参赛地点是在滨州市第四中学办公楼四楼的多功能厅。我和爸爸妈妈乘出租...英语大赛山东省滨州市滨城区滨城区第一小学六年级四班高志昊今天是2月1日,也是个特别的日子。CCTV“英拓杯”英语风采大赛滨州赛区预赛即将在今天开始!我这个“华侨”当然也要去参赛了!参赛地点是在滨州市第四中学办公楼四楼的多功能厅。我和爸爸妈妈乘出租...
移动端访问:
??????????
??????????国庆节英语作文_小学生作文
国庆节英语作文
作者: 关注人气:271℃ []
内容简介:国庆节来临,祖国62周年华诞之际,小编整理国庆节的作文和图片大全,和大家分享。国庆节用英语怎么说?..
本文《国庆节英语作文》由整理,仅供参考。如果觉得很不错,欢迎点评和分享~感谢你的阅读与支持!
国庆节来临,祖国62周年华诞之际,小编整理国庆节的作文和图片大全,和大家。国庆节用怎么说?国庆节英文怎么做?你会写国庆作文吗?本站小编为您整理了相关资料,给们参考。国庆节英语作文。
篇一:国庆节英语作文
It is known to everyone: Oct,1st is our National Day. At this day I went to street and saw something. Now let me tell you!
At 8:00 I got up and went bus station with my mother .O my god there were so many people! With difficult we got on the bus and felt very crowed. The traffic was so bad too! It cost nearly 1 hour that we arrived the center of street. What were worse there were even more people! In my opinion it was not very interesting to come out at this day! Next time I prefer to stay at home and study!
篇二:国庆节英语作文
HAPPY SUNDAY
It was Sunday. My brother and I were at the zoo. We saw birds ,horses, bears and monkeys. The monkeys were very funny. We looked
at them and they looked at us. Oh! my god! They looked at a big map. Do they know what were on the map? No? Yes? I don't know, but, they could study, really! We know, because we study .They study ,they can know?
篇三:国庆节英语作文
An Another HAPPY DAY
Today was a fine day. My sister and I went to the park. We saw many trees and flowers near the lake. Some were green ,Some were white , some were yellow .We played near the lake .We were sitting under a big tree, and we made some paper ships. We hade a good time .National Day:.
篇四:Last Day of Vacation
Today was a last vacation day. I should go to the class. I don't like this school’s classes. I don't like the chalk and monitor . I must write and read, learn and read. Was it very bad? In class ,We must understand and learn the knowledge. I don't like quiz and exercise, I like experiment. I think it was a bad day!
篇五:National Day
The year is the annual National Day on October 1, the birthday of our great motherland. Along with ups and downs, it's been 55 years of our mothers, this day, this nation will celebrate the festival at the venue.
每年的十月一日是一年一度的国庆节,是我们伟大祖国的生日。伴随着风风,我们的祖国已经55周岁了,这一天,举国上下都在欢度庆祝这一节日。
>> 不是您想要的?去
浏览更多精彩文章。<<
小学生作文网站内导航国庆节英语作文6篇
国庆节英语作文6篇
【 - 国庆节】
  国庆节的时候,怎么向国外的人介绍我们自己的节日。下面小编为大家推荐“国庆英语”,希望对大家有帮助。  篇一:国庆英语作文  It is known to everyone:Oct,1st is our National Day.At this day I went to street and saw something.Now I will tell you!  At 8:00 I got up and went bus station with my mother .O my god there were so many people!With difficult we got up the bus and felt very crowed.the traffic was so bad too!I cost nearly 1 hour that we arrived the center of street.What were worse there were even more people!In my opinion it was not very interesting to come out at this day!Nest time I prefer to stay at home and study!  篇二:国庆英语作文  With the coming of national day, I have a one week holiday. I really expect to it, because it want to have a short trip during these days. I will travel to Jiuzhai Valley with my parents for three days. I have heard that the scenery of Jiuzhai Valley is very beautiful in autumn that it’s the best time to travel there. Autumn is my most favorite season so I want to enjoy the beauty of such a wonderful place. I do some preparations for this trip. For example, I search the Internet to see the travel raiders and I have known where the most attracting place is and where to live in. I am sure it will be a wonderful journey. There are only several days for the coming trip, but I have been too excited to wait.  篇三:国庆英语作文  This year is the 66th anniversary of the founding of new China! On October 1st, our whole family sit by the TV and waiting to watch early time big parade.  At ten o &#39;clock, the National Day military parade formally started, only saw many soldiers standing in front of tiananmen, navy, air force, army... Stand straight, straight, like hits the forceful pine, President hu&#39;s review. The parade shows the motherland strong defense force, peaceful country and safe people, the motherland prosperity of beautiful landscape.  During the National Day, grandpa and I went to play in the humble administrator&#39;s garden. The car on the road, I saw the window renmin bridge garlands made of flowers on both sides, in the sunshine more bright beautiful, make the atmosphere of the National Day more strong! Walk in the small street to the humble administrator&#39;s garden, see stalls on both sides of the street with a red flag with five stars, to express the affection to the motherland. Many foreign visitors to see the beautiful scenery heartfelt held out a thumb. In the humble administrator&#39;s garden is the chrysanthemum, chrysanthemum can be more color, yellow, red, white, colorful, beautiful!  The National Day make me deeper understandi A profound feelings for Make me more love my motherland China!  今年是新中国成立66周年!十月一日这天,我们全家早早的坐在电视机旁等待观看盛世大阅兵。  十点钟,国庆阅兵式正式开始了,只看见许多军人站在天安门前,有海军、空军、陆军……都站得笔直笔直的,像一棵棵挺拔的青松,接受胡主席的检阅。整个阅兵式展示了祖国雄厚的国防力量,国泰民安,祖国繁荣昌盛的美好景象。  国庆期间,我和爷爷去了拙政园玩。汽车在路上行驶着,我看见窗外人民桥两旁用鲜花做成的花环,在阳光下更加亮丽,使国庆的气氛更加浓厚了!走在通往拙政园的那条小街上,看到街的两旁的摊位都插着五星红旗,表达对祖国的深厚感情。许多外来游客看见了这么美的景色由衷的伸出了大拇指。拙政园里有菊花,菊花的颜色可多了,有黄色的、红的、白的,五彩缤纷的,美丽极了!  国庆节使我对祖国的了解更深了;对祖国的感情也更深厚了;使我更加热爱我的祖国中国!  篇四:国庆英语作文  Autumn day, day blue, green, Osmanthus fragrance, harve Flowers, birds singing beautiful days, splendid home. People rejoice YingHuai, decorating, festive red lanterns hung high - celebrating the National Day, celebrating the 54th birthday of the motherland&#39;s birthday.  Our country has a long history, is humongous, rivers beautiful, she has experienced extraordinary ordeal, her unyielding national spirit and attention. Since liberation, the wise leadership of the central committee and the joint efforts of people all over the country, the motherland prosperity step by step, she stood in the world powers with a new gesture. The scene spectacular magic of nature, that is the light of hope, if we are wise, bringing light to our life. We did not have such stability and happy life environment.  We like love the sun, love the party and the motherland, for her hard work and effort dedication. Strong national wealth and the people, let&#39;s wish: bless you, our motherland!  金秋十月,天蔚蓝,地碧绿,和风丽日;桂花飘香,丰收在旺;百鸟齐鸣,歌唱美丽的日子、锦绣家园。人们喜乐盈怀,张灯结彩,高挂喜庆的大红灯笼--欢度国庆,热烈庆祝祖国五十四岁生日诞辰。  我们的祖国历史悠久、地大物博,河川秀美,她经历过不平凡的苦难历程,她不屈的民族精神让世人瞩目。解放以来,在党中央的英明领导和全国人民的共同努力下,祖国正一步步地走向繁荣昌盛,她以崭新的姿态傲立于世界强国之列。大自然的景象神奇壮观,那是希望的光芒,如我们英明的党,给我们的生活带来光明。我们才有这样安定幸福的生活环境。  我们就像爱太阳一样,热爱党和祖国,为她努力工作、努力奉献。国富而民强,让我们共同祝愿:你,祖国!  篇五:国庆英语作文  A GRAND flag-raising ceremony would be held at the square in front of the Citizens’ Center on the morning of Oct. 1 to celebrate China’s National Day, a government source said.  The national anthem will be played as the five-star red national flag is raised at 7:30 a.m., marking the 55th anniversary of the founding of the People’s Republic of China.  “It will be the largest flag-raising ceremony in the history of Shenzhen, and it will be the first time citizens will be allowed to closely witness the scene,” a government official said.  “About 1,000 people from different walks of life in Shenzhen have been organized to attend the ceremony,” he said.  The ceremony will be performed by a national flag guard under the local armed police contingent.  The team, which was set up in 2002, now has 86 members who have undergone strict professional training.  On the morning of National Day in Beijing, several thousand residents and travelers from other provinces are expected to witness a flag-raising ceremony in Tiananmen Square.  Embraced widely by Chinese as a means to express their love and respect for the motherland, flag-raising ceremonies will also be held in many other places across China.  一个隆重的升旗仪式前的广场上举行的公民中心10月1日上午,庆祝中国国庆节,政府消息人士称。  国歌将五星红旗的国旗是七点半了。55周年,中华人民共和国成立。  “这将是深圳历史上最大的升旗仪式,这将是第一次公民可以密切见证现场,”一名政府官员说。  “约1000人来自不同行业的组织在深圳出席仪式,”他说。  国旗护卫队仪式将由地方武装警察队伍。  团队成立于2002年,现在有86名成员已经经历了严格的专业训练。  国庆节在北京,上午数千居民和来自其他省份的旅行者将见证在天安门广场的升旗仪式。  接受广泛在中国作为一种手段来表达他们的爱和对祖国的尊重,升旗仪式也将在全国其他地方举行。  篇六:国庆英语作文  An annual one National Day long vacation finally arrived, I go out with my father and mother, visit places of interest, enjoy the great culture of the motherland. Stores the door hung balloons and colorful flags, red, yellow, green... Is permeated with a festive atmosphere. Inside is buzzing, carried out a series of promotional activities. The street people mountain people sea, riding car also want to be a long queue for tickets. Scenic visitors like a long dragon, countless. Men, women, and children should enjoy, people took advantage of the holiday come out to play. The parking lot, hotel, shopping mall must be very considerable.  National Day is a happy day, people&#39;s living standards improve really fast. In our motherland mother&#39;s arms. Happiness, happy growth, I wish the motherland mother always beautiful, always prosperous and wish the motherland prosperity every year, the rich!  一年一届的国庆长假终于到了,我和爸爸妈妈一起走出家门,游览名胜古迹,领略祖国的伟大文化。商店门口悬挂着气球和彩旗,有红的、有黄的、有绿的……洋溢着喜庆的气氛。里面人声鼎沸,开展一系列促销活动。街上人山人海,就连坐车买票也要排着长长的队伍。风景区的游人犹如一条长龙,不计其数。男女老少竟乐在其中,人们都趁这个节日出来游玩。停车场、饭店、商场一定十分可观。  国庆节是一个快乐的日子,人民的生活水平真的提高的很快。我们在祖国母亲的怀抱中。幸福、快乐的成长,但愿祖国母亲永远美丽、永远繁荣,愿祖国一年比一年兴旺、发达!
[国庆节英语作文6篇]相关文章:
本文来源:
本文已影响人
精彩抢先看New&#160;&#160;Top
最热文章榜Hot&#160;&#160;Top

我要回帖

更多关于 抄写法华经一遍感应 的文章

随机推荐