115105715翻译成只要他说一句话翻译

It is difficult to think of a test or marker system that would not first be developed, in some form, in an animal model.
以上这句实在搞不清楚应该怎么翻
It is difficult to think of a test or marker system that would not first be developed, in some form, in an animal model.
以上这句实在搞不清楚应该怎么翻,请指教!
marker system (标记系统)前文有提及,此处翻成标记系统即可.
“很难想到会有一种不先以某种形式在一个动物模型中发展起来的检验或标记系统。”
that would not first be developed, in some form, in an animal model.为定语从句,修饰a test or marker system 。
从句中:in some form是插入语。不妨改成:
that would not first be developed in an animal model in some form.
be developed in “在。。。中发展起来/在。。方面发展”
其他答案(共10个回答)
It was difficult to guess what her reaction to the news would be .
很难想像她听了这个消息后会...
弱(可能是指体力差).他须多锻炼身体,而少讲闲话(可能是对他上课闲话多有意见).应该多参加集体活动.
The favorite food in the United States is the hamburger, a kind of round sandwic...
Commercial Press's editorial and translation department is a gathering place for...
希望你在我身边。
答: dha是什么东西?前几日和妈妈们聚会,听她们说买什么dha,这是什么东东呀?
答: 中国英语教育培训市场发展趋势分析 -----2004
一、英语教育培训机构品牌化
品牌是生存之本,品牌效应体现了竞争力。如果说,国内英语教育培训市场在20世纪9...
答: Born in Sep.1973 graduated from Nanjing agricultural university now acts as the ...
答: 高等教育自学考试的英文名是higher education self-study examination
大家还关注
确定举报此问题
举报原因(必选):
广告或垃圾信息
激进时政或意识形态话题
不雅词句或人身攻击
侵犯他人隐私
其它违法和不良信息
报告,这不是个问题
报告原因(必选):
这不是个问题
这个问题分类似乎错了
这个不是我熟悉的地区
相关问答:123456789101112131415翻译一句话!谢谢!_百度知道
色情、暴力
我们会通过消息、邮箱等方式尽快将举报结果通知您。
翻译一句话!谢谢!
附件是××人的护照扫描件,请尽快给我们邀请函,以便我们办理签证事宜!
Attachment is the scan copy of XX's passport. Please send us the invitation as soon as possible so that we can deal with the visa.
采纳率:40%
件是××人的护照扫描件:Attached herewith please find the scan copy of xxx's passport,请尽快给我们邀请函,以便我们办理签证事宜! 书面的说法.
Kindly arrange the invitation letter asap for us to proceed with the visa
参考资料:
绝不用翻译机
The file attached is a scanned copy of XX's passport. Please send us the invitation as soon as possible so as to make it convenient for us to get the visa available.
The attachment is an scanned copies of Passport indicated xx,Please make sure sent me a invitation quickly ,so get one's passport visaed。
其他1条回答
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
等待您来回答谈判前的准备工作是否充分是决定商务谈判成败得失的关键。准备工作充分,谈判中就能处于主动地位,谈判就能顺利,效果也好;否则,仓促上阵,往往使自己陷入被动地位,难以取得好的谈判效果。
Preparation before the business negotiation is the
key to the success of the negotiation. With
sufficient preparation we gain the advantageous
position. Thus the negotiation can be successful.
Otherwise, rushing and unprepared, can put you in a passive position. It is unlikely that the
negotiation will be successful.
 私(わたし)は花(はな)が散(ち)るとき出発(しゅっぱつ)する予定(よてい)だ。
Be my angel! agree?
You agree indeed in 1 minute, if no reply...
1.From what I’d heard I conclude Miss Noble must be very popular with her pupils...
I suppose this was the ideal love Dickinson had been coveting for ,who believed ...
iciBA爱词霸软件翻译的比较准确,我一直在用
答: 想要孩子们学好英文有什么好方法?个人觉得英文很重要,必须得学好它。
答: 中国英语教育培训市场发展趋势分析 -----2004
一、英语教育培训机构品牌化
品牌是生存之本,品牌效应体现了竞争力。如果说,国内英语教育培训市场在20世纪9...
答: Born in Sep.1973 graduated from Nanjing agricultural university now acts as the ...
答: 高等教育自学考试的英文名是higher education self-study examination
大家还关注
确定举报此问题
举报原因(必选):
广告或垃圾信息
激进时政或意识形态话题
不雅词句或人身攻击
侵犯他人隐私
其它违法和不良信息
报告,这不是个问题
报告原因(必选):
这不是个问题
这个问题分类似乎错了
这个不是我熟悉的地区
相关问答:123456789101112131415扫二维码下载作业帮
拍照搜题,秒出答案,一键查看所有搜题记录
下载作业帮安装包
扫二维码下载作业帮
拍照搜题,秒出答案,一键查看所有搜题记录
帮我翻译一句话翻译成英语爱你不需要原因只要有一颗真心分隔两地也可以传给你; 爱你不会有距离只要你在我心里随时随地也可以感觉到你
扫二维码下载作业帮
拍照搜题,秒出答案,一键查看所有搜题记录
loving you needn't any reason.as long as there's a true heart.even though we're not together,i still can pass my emotion to you.loving you,there won't be any distance.as long as you re in my heart.i can feel you at any time .
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
no reason is needed for loving you 'cause true love can be sent to you
even though we are seperated.no distance will be felt for loving you 'cause I can feel you all the time as long as you are in my heart.
There's no reason needed for loving you,You can feel my love,even we're apart,because you're really in my heart.There's no distance in love.Whenever and whereeverI can feel you because you're in my heart.
Loves you does not need the reason so long as has one
sincerity separates two places a
cannot have the distance so long as you as necessary also may feel you in my heart along with the place
Love you and don't need reason to have only a box off two sides sincerely a Loving you will not there is distance to want ~only you and can also feel you anywhere at any time in my in the mind
最好的翻译可以不用英语,你直接对她说就OK!最主要的是心意!如果一定要用英语说!You are my favourite forever说这句比较更妥当些!
扫描下载二维码

我要回帖

更多关于 一句话 翻译 的文章

随机推荐