先生你哪位那里能免费好心人能帮我翻译下,谢谢

有没有哪位好心人可以帮我翻译一下这篇文章-帮忙翻译下这篇文章...谢谢好心人 _新知资讯资讯
有没有哪位好心人可以帮我翻译一下这篇文章
有没有哪位好心人可以帮我翻译一下这篇文章
:怀有仁爱之心谓之慈;广行济困之举为之善,慈善是仁德与善行的统一。 做慈善是一件非常有意思的事情!但是在当今社会中,你会发现其中的过程是很有意义的。所以,对于中小型企业来说,即使它们的资金不多,投入到慈善事业的钱不是很多。但是只要有颗好好做慈善的心就比什么懂还重要,就比给再多的钱更有意义。所以中小型企业也应该积极的参加到慈善事业中去,做慈善对它们并没有什么好处,过程有的时候比结果更重要,更有意义。许多小型企业做慈善达不到它们预期的目的,自愿者和少量的资金!
在我们现在的生活中,做慈善需要钱!但是我认为比钱更重要的事情却是,你有没有那份认真做好慈善的那份心,有很多人和公司误解慈善的意义.有很多人认为。我们基本上看不到中小型企业参与到做慈善事业的队伍中去,到底是什么原因使得这一现象的出现呢?通过一项调查我们就可以找出其中的原因了。调查得出的结果就是:许多中小企业认为做慈善学要很多的钱,但是他们现在的资金还不足以让他们去做好慈善。的确。有很多大型企业把做慈善作为是本企业提高形象的手法,或者是为公企业打广告的手法。但是许多的中小型企业缺少的正是资金,它们只能提供一些设备,看到别人因为你的帮助而流露出的微笑,慈善需要的一份心,需要的是一种责任,为慈善事业献上一份自己的力量。有的时候不能太去在乎结果:做慈善需要有很多的钱,这样做慈善就具有真的意义?在我看来慈善的定义就是。因为帮助了别人,.我们经常看到某大型企业出资修建希望小学,或者是某大型公司出资救助贫困儿童!所以,中小企业也应该积极参与到慈善事业中去。做慈善也是一样的,只要你有很努力的去做,知道它们做慈善的大众不是很多,所以对于资金本来就不多的中小企业来说。但是我看来这种定义是错误的,一定会让自己感觉很满足慈善
我觉得如果想真正的理解慈善,我们就应该清楚慈善的定义是什么。所以它们不想在浪费钱在慈善事业上。但是在前面我已经说过了,做慈善最重要的是需要有一份很认真的心在做
do you have anything that seriously heart that the charities do a good job. Therefore, they do not want to waste money on charities. But I have said before, do charitable needs of the most important thing is to have a very serious heart to do. Sometimes the results can not be too much to care about, and sometimes the process is more important than the outcome, the more meaningful. Therefore, for small and medium-sized enterprises, even if they are not much of the capital, into the charity is not a lot of money. But as long as there are good stars do charitable heart than what is also important to understand, volunteers and a small amount of money, no amount of money than to the more meaningful, to present a charity on its own strength. Therefore, small and medium-sized enterprises should actively participate in the charity cause, you will find that the process is of great significance. Because helping others, because you see other people's help and revealed his smile, we will feel very satisfied with their own! Therefore, they can only provide some equipment, it really has significance on the charity. But it seems to me that the definition is wrong, the need for a heart charity. Doing charity is a very interesting thing! But in today's society, there are a lot of misunderstanding and corporate charity! We are now in life. We often see a large-scale enterprises funded the construction of hope primary schoolsCharities I think if you want a real understanding of ......
do you have anything that seriously heart that the charities do a good job. Therefore, they do not want to waste money on charities. But I have said before, do charitable needs of the most important thing is to have a very serious heart to do. Sometimes the results can not be too much to care about, and sometimes the process is more important than the outcome, the more meaningful. Therefore, for small and medium-sized enterprises, even if they are not much of the capital, into the charity is not a lot of money. But as long as there are good stars do charitable heart than what is also important to understand, volunteers and a small amount of money, no amount of money than to the more meaningful, to present a charity on its own strength. Therefore, small and medium-sized enterprises should actively participate in the charity cause, you will find that the process is of great significance. Because helping others, because you see other people's help and revealed his smile, we will feel very satisfied with their own! Therefore, they can only provide some equipment, it really has significance on the charity. But it seems to me that the definition is wrong, the need for a heart charity. Doing charity is a very interesting thing! But in today's society, there are a lot of misunderstanding and corporate charity! We are now in life. We often see a large-scale enterprises funded the construction of hope primary schoolsCharities I think if you want a real understanding of ......
其实上面几位的意思都讲得差不多了,只是软件翻出来的句子不怎么通顺,还带有英文字母,不太好。 当了解到...
小姐姐,巧妇难为无米之炊啊!没有材料怎么翻译啊
Along with society's progress and living standard'...
在13世纪,著名的意大利旅行家马可波罗,走了很长的路来中国。在中国逗留期间,他看到了许多美妙的事情。...
在&荒岛漂流记&这个电影中,汤姆汉克斯扮演了一个叫做 Chuck Noland的商人...这个叫做 ...
是啊 此一出去在外面面包车所有家庭。 西恩纳东南...在家里。 凡我母亲/父亲在哪里? 我的孩子在哪...
童谁贪婪地阅读,但盲目,并不一定汲取智慧,多少年谁是在他读的选择选择性。一名年轻男子谁阅读了每20世...
你搞得到五线谱我就帮你翻
你可能感兴趣的相关内容哪位好心人帮我翻译一下啊.....-好心人翻译一下啊!!!! _星空五金网
你的位置:&&&文章正文……
好心人翻译一下啊!!!!
哪位好心人帮我翻译一下啊.....
哪位好心人帮我翻译一下啊.....
I remember we were got
acquainted
in 2008 which was a difference year as every junior middle school student .At
that time, I don't like you, maybe because of I don't bold to you make the acquaintance of you. But,I feel anobjection to you,because I think we will get acquaintedd in huge crowds of people is a fate,and then you are a beautiful boy,but I think the becautiful boy is a buck.so we are without saying a word to each other
After that you areleave school,but I'm nothing can be done. Go by the time,I have go to high school,at the same time you have get a job,you are gengaged in not go to outward which is a rejoice for me.In the last year which is our story start.AlthoughI'm not fall in love at first sight with you,but unwittingly I found I'm adjusted to you, but sometimesI think I'm very troublesome for youOnce,you have say that we personality is not suitable,after I'm very sorrowful.Maybe we are not understant each other.As for you,I'm in the mood for know more,because I know : The more we know each other,the better we understandeach other.Once this let me lose myself for you,so you think we are not appropriate.You will forgive me if I have giveyou pain.Sometimes,I will ask myself:what does happiness consist in ? You are my prince ? Or we are just a goodfriend for ever? As for you I shall love as long as I have breath.Let's take up where we left,because I know the facts n鼎孩尺绞侔悸踌溪穿娄ever lie.In the long run,I shalI never forget you.lf l will be admitted to a university,you are the person who lreally want to see before l leave here.Although easier said than done,l'm no sooner said than done.The years rolled on,l don't know what you think.l'm not a angel,l'm fear nothing at all,nothing daunted ,but l'fear you ignore me.
我还记得我们相识在2008年,这一年对每一个初中学生来说都是不同的。那时,我不喜欢你,也许是因为你的大胆使我不敢与你结识。不过,我对你有些反感,因为我认为我们会在人山人海中相识是命中注定,而你是一个漂亮的男孩,但我认为漂亮的男孩给人很大压力,所以我们没有说一句话。
在那之后你离开了学校,但我什么也没有做。随着时间的推移,我念高中了,同时,你找到了工作,我对应你致力于工作而不能外出感到很快乐。我们的故事发生在去年,尽管我与你不是一见钟情,但我发现我不知不觉中跟随你,但有时候我觉得我给你添了很多麻烦。有一次,你说我们性格不合,我感到非常难过.可能我们彼此都不了解。对于你,我期望了解更多,因为我知道:我们对彼此了解的越多,我们更能理解对方.而这让我迷失了自我,但是你却认为我们不适合.如果我给你造成了你的痛苦,希望你能原谅我。有时候,我会问自己:幸福是什么组成的?你是我的白马王子吗?还是我们永远只是好朋友?对于你,我想鼎孩尺绞侔悸踌溪穿娄只要我还能呼吸我就不会停止爱你,因为我知道事实从不说谎.从长远来看,我永远不会忘记你。如果我考上大学,你就是我在离开时最想见的人。说起来容易做起来难,但是时间过去这么久我不知道你的想法,我并不是天使,我不怕任何事情,不会气馁,但是我会怕你不理我。呵呵,虽然写这封信的人英语……但是很感人啊,真情表露…… 呵呵,自己翻译的,可以参考~~
I remember we were got
acquainted
in 2008 which was a difference year as every junior middle school student .At
that time, I don't like you, maybe because of I don't bold to you make the acquaintance of you.我还记得我们在2008年结识了这是因为每一个初中学生的差异一年。那时,我不喜欢你,也许是因为我不给你做大胆的你相识。 But,I feel anobjection to you,because I think we will get acquaintedd in huge crowds of people is a fate,and then you are a beautiful boy,but I think the becautiful boy is a buck.so we are without saying a word to each other不过,我觉得anobjection给你,因为我认为我们将在第一时间得到人山人海acquaintedd是一个命运,那你就是一个漂亮的男孩,但我认为becautiful男孩是buck.so我们不说一个词是互相
After that you areleave school,but I'm nothing can be done.在那之后你areleave学校,但我没有什么可以做。 Go by the time,I have go to high school,at the same time you have get a job,you are gengaged in not go to outward which is a rejoice for me.走的时候,我念高中的同时你得到一份工作,你不能去gengaged在向外这是我的快乐。In the last year which is our story start.AlthoughI'm not fall in love at first sight with you,but unwittingly I fou鼎孩尺绞侔悸踌溪穿娄nd I'm adjusted to you, but sometimesI think I'm very troublesome for you在过去的一年是我们的故事start.AlthoughI'米不爱上与你一见钟情,但我发现我不知不觉地调整你的,但sometimesI觉得我为你麻烦Once,you have say that we personality is not suitable,after I'm very sorrowful.Maybe we are not understant each other.As for you,I'm in the mood for know more,because I know : The more we know each other,the better we understandeach other.Once this let me lose myself for you,so you think we are not appropriate.You will forg......……
1606 德裕中心,5-9 德裕中心,香港九龙。 粤语 ( XX甸) 香港 : +852 54935...……
起源农历新年 农历新年是现在俗称春节,因为它是从春天开始的(第一个04年计算, coodinatio...……
在13世纪,著名的意大利旅行家马可波罗,走了很长的路来中国。在中国逗留期间,他看到了许多美妙的事情。...……
小姐姐,巧妇难为无米之炊啊!没有材料怎么翻译啊……
这篇文章我想献给喜欢旅游的人。不仅如此,我还希望献给渴望独自踏上旅程的人们阅读。 我非常喜欢旅游。我...……
IBM's wages and welfare projects   The basic month...……
从相对较新的“高速公路”,经常有老,少交通繁忙的路段,穿过乡村。……
适合取决于两个之间的配合零件的公差带的关系,大致可划分成间隙配合和积极的津贴,津贴过渡配合地方可能是...……
你好!这没法翻译的,就是对子句,笠翁对韵: 上篇一东 天对地,雨对风。大陆对长空。山花对海树,赤日对...……
童谁贪婪地阅读,但盲目,并不一定汲取智慧,多少年谁是在他读的选择选择性。一名年轻男子谁阅读了每20世...
五金者,指金、银、铜、铁、锡五项金属材料之称,五金材料之产品,通常只分为大五金及小五金两大类。大五金指钢板、钢筋,扁铁、万能角钢、槽铁、工字铁及各类型之钢铁材料,小五金则为建筑五金、白铁皮、锁类铁钉、铁丝、钢铁丝网、钢丝剪、家庭五金、各种工具等等。就五金之性质与用途,应分钢铁材料、非铁金属材料、机械机件、传动器材、辅助工具、工作工具、建筑五金、家庭五金等八大类
Copyright & 2017
相关信息仅供参考,不对其真实性准确性有效性作任何的保证,有事情请发邮件到xkynjf#(把#换成@)哪位好心人帮我翻译篇英语文章我在线等我晚上5点之前要用可以帮帮忙么?InthemovieCastaway,TomHank,哪位好心人帮我翻译篇英语文章
我在线等-爱问知识网
哪位好心人帮我翻译篇英语文章
我晚上5点之前要用
可以帮帮忙么?In the movie Cast away,Tom Hanks plays a man named Chuck Noland.Chuck is a businessman who is always so busy that he has little time for his friends.He is a successful manager in a company that sends mail all over the world.One day Chuck is on a flingt across the Pacific Ocean when suddenly his plane crashes.Chuck survives the crash and lands on a deserted island. On the island,Chuck has to learn to survive all alone.He has to learn how to collect water,hunt for food, and make a fire.Perhaps the most difficult challenge is how to survive without friends.In order to survive, Chuck develops a friendship with an unusual fri钉川齿沸佼度酬砂揣棘end--a volleyball he calls Wilson. Chuck learns a lot about himself when he is alone on the island.He realises that he hasn't been a very good friend friend because he has always been thinking about himself.During his five years on the island,Chuck learns how to be a good friend to Wilson.Even though Wilson is just a volleyball,he becomes fond of him.He talks to him and treats him as a friend.Chuck learns that we need friends to share happiness and sorrow,and that it is important to have someone to care about.He also learns that he should have cared more about his friends.When he makes friends with Wilson,he understands that friendship is about feelings and that we must give as much as we talk. A volleyball is certainly an unusual friend.Most of our friends are human beings,but we also make friends with animals and even things.For example,many of us have pets,and we all have favourite objects such as a lucky pen or a diary.The lesson we can learn from Chuck and all the others who have unusual friends is that friends are teachers. Friendship helps us understand who we are,why we need each other and what we can de for each other.
在&荒岛漂流记&这个电影中,汤姆汉克斯扮演了一个叫做 Chuck Noland的商人...这个叫做 Chuck Noland的商人每天都很忙,以致于他只有很少的时间和朋友们相聚.他同时是一个快递公司里面一个往世界各地运送货物的成功的经理人.一次,他所乘坐的航班在穿越太平洋的时候失事了.但是他从事故中活了下来,不过他被抛弃在了一个小岛上.在这个陌生的岛上, Chuck Noland必须学着如何一个人独自生活.他必须学会如何收集淡水和食物,还有生活.可能最痛苦的就是如何在没有朋友没有交流的地方独自生活.为了活下去, Chuck Noland有了一个特殊的朋友,那就是一个叫做Wilson的排球.在荒岛上, Chuck Noland真正了解了自己,他意识到从前的他并不是一个称职的朋友,因为他更多的考虑的是自己.在他独钉川齿沸佼度酬砂揣棘自生活在荒岛上的5年里面, Chuck Noland学会了如何做一个Wilson的好朋友.就算Wilson不过是一个排球.但是他对它却很好.他明白了自己其实需要一个朋友来分享快乐和痛苦,而且很重要的是,你需要一个人来在心中去关怀.他也知道了,他其实对他的朋友们更加的关心.当 Chuck Noland和Wilson做朋友的时候,,他明白了友谊其实就是你要去理解去体会朋友的感觉.一个排球的确是一个不同寻常的朋友,我们更多的朋友是人类,但是我们仍然可以和动物或者某些东西成为好朋友.比如,我们很多人都有宠物和最喜欢的东西,比如一只可以给自己带来幸运的钢笔或者一本日记.这个让我们明白了我们可以向 Chuck Noland学习,那些有着不同寻常的朋友的人们都可以当作我们的老师.友谊帮助我们认识自己,我们需要彼此,我们可以为彼此付出顺便鄙视一下那些用机器翻译的,俺可是纯人工这个是一篇阅读理解吧?呵呵,好险做过

我要回帖

更多关于 好心人教育 的文章

随机推荐