()___smart原则 boy! A.How B.What C. What a D.How a

当前位置: >>
2011年深圳中考英语真题(带语法总结)大智学校山东最大的小班一对一辅导机构大智学校资料有济南临沂青岛分校
山东省最大的中小学课外辅导 2011 年深圳中考英语试卷 笔试部分 选择填空(15 分) Ⅰ. 选择填空 1. CDo you know _______girl who is standing under _______tree? COf course! She is Lucy, my classmate. A. the B. a C. / D. /; th
e2. CAre these books ______? CNo, they are not mine. They belong to _______. A. her B. her C. hers D. she3. C________will she stay here? A. H one hour and a half C. H one and a half hours--For ________. B. H one and a half hours D. H one hour and half4. CCould you please tell me something about the two_______? C________. They are exchange students of No. 1 Middle School. A. F Yes, please C. G Not at all B. F Come on D. G All right5. CThere is a smile on Miss Gao’s face. She must be _______with Sam’s work. CI think so. No one did as _______as him in our class. A. well B. good C. good D. well第一题:深圳市中考历年的第一道语法题考察的都是冠词的用法。 一、 定冠词的基本用法: (1)表示上文提到过的人或事物。如:I have bought a book.The book is veryuseful. (2)用于说话人与听话人心中都有数的人或事物。如:Close the window, please. (3)用于表示世界上独一无二的事物前。如:the sun,the moon,the earth,the world 等。 (4)用于表示方位的名词之前。如:the east,the right. (5)用于序数词或形容词的最高级之前。如:the first,the tallest. (6)用于形容词之前,使其名词化。如:the sick,the wounded. (7)用于由普通名词构成的专有名词之前。如:the United States,the United Nation. (8)用于江河、海洋、海峡、山脉、群岛、建筑物等的名词之前。如:the Changjiang提分热线:0531请系好安全带! 提分热线:1 提分太快 请系好安全带!中高考热门资料库(免费下载):/forum-101-1.html 高考热门资料库(免费下载) 山东省最大的中小学课外辅导 River,the East Lake. (9)用于复数姓氏之前,表示“夫妇”或“全家”。如:The Smiths (10)用于乐器的名词前。如:play the violin. (11)发明物。如:The compass wa sinvented in China. (12)年代名词前。如:He lived in the countryside in the 1970s.(13)固定词组中。如:in the morning(afternoon,evening),on the other hand, at the same time 2. 不定冠词的基本用法: ① 泛指一个。如:There is a book on the table. ② 指人或事物的某一种类。如:His fathe ris a driver. Longjing is a wonderful tea. ③ 指某一个人或事物,但不具体说明。如:My sister was saved by a PLA man in the fire. ④ 用于某一些表示重量、长度、时间等单位前,表示“每一”。如:We have meals three Times aday.(我们一天吃三餐。 ) ⑤ 表示同样的。如:They are of an age.(他们是同岁。 ) ⑥ 表数量,相当于 one,但语意较弱。如:There is a pen and two books on the desk. ⑦ 使抽象名词具体化。如:The little girl is a help to her mother. (a hand 译“帮手”) ⑧ 固定搭配。如:as a matter off act,in a hurry,in a word 3. 不用冠词的情况: ① 表示总称的复数名词之前。如:Children love cartoons.(儿童喜欢卡通影片。 ) ② 不含普通名词的专有名词前。如:We are studying English. ③ 名词前有指示代词、物主代词、不定代词或名词所有格修饰时。如:I I dAs time went on, Einstein’s theory proved to be correct. ④ 季节、月份、星期等名词前,一般不用冠词。如:She likes spring most.提分热线:0531请系好安全带! 提分热线:1 提分太快 请系好安全带!中高考热门资料库(免费下载):/forum-101-1.html 高考热门资料库(免费下载) 山东省最大的中小学课外辅导 ⑤ 呼语前不用冠词。如:What shallI do next, Mother? ⑥ 三餐饭前不用冠词。如:What did you have for lunch?⑦ 节假日前不用冠词。如:People give gifts to each other on Christmas Day. ⑧ 球类和棋类运动的名称前不用冠词。如:She is fond of playing basketball. ⑨ 在一些成对出现的短语中不用冠词。如:arm ina rm(手挽手);hand in hand(手牵 手);side by side(肩对肩);day and day(日日夜夜);young and old(老老少少);from door To door(挨门挨户);from beginning to end(从头到尾);from morning till night(从早到晚)第二题:名词性物主代词和形容词性物主代词,以及反身代词也是中考最常见的考点: 名词性物主代词、形容词性物主代词,反身代词词组 by oneself 亲自 call oneself 称自己 teach oneself 自学 help oneself to 随意吃 lose oneself 迷路 speak to oneself 自言自语 seat oneself 就座 make oneself understood 让别人懂得自己的意思第三题: how many, how soon, how far, how long 辨析,常见的考点, 尤其是 how soon 和 how long 之间的区别。第四题:名词单复数 man→men, woman→women, Frenchman→Frenchmen, child→children, tooth→teeth, foot→feet, goose→geese, mouse→mice, sheep→sheep, deer→deer, fish→fish 两 个 女 医 生 →two women doctors,German→Germans, walkman→walkmans 勇敢的妻子(wife)亲自(oneself)拿刀(knife)把狼(wolf)赶走,救回小牛(calf)半(half)条 命(life),又把躲在葡萄架(shelf)下树叶(leaf)中的小偷(thief)抓到。→vies 一个有信仰的海湾首领叫农奴到屋顶拿手帕。 (belief、gulf、chief、serf、roof、handkerchief 后接 s) Negroes and heroes like to eat potatoes and tomatoes 黑人英雄吃西红柿土豆 Radios pianos, photos6. CHe, together with his parents, ______going to vist Shanghai in July. How about you? CI’m afraid I have to stay at home ________. A. on my own B. by myself C. by my own D. on myself7. CDo you often go swimming _______Sunday mornings? CYes. Why not ________with me this Sunday? A. on, go B. in, to go C. on, going D. in, going8. CMust I return the book this week? CNo, you ______. You can ______it for 20 days. A. mustn’t; keep B. needn’t; borrow C. needn’t; keep D. mustn’t; borrow9. CThe doctor told me _______too much but I find it difficult. CThe doctor is right. The less you drink, ______you will be. 提分热线:0531请系好安全带! 提分热线:1 提分太快 请系好安全带!中高考热门资料库(免费下载):/forum-101-1.html 高考热门资料库(免费下载) 山东省最大的中小学课外辅导 A. don’ the healthier C. the more healthier 10. CWhen should I hand in my paper? A. rings B. the healthier C. don’t drink,; healthier--Your paper must _____as soon as the bell ________. C will ring D. ringsB. will ring第六题:考察两个知识点:第一个是主谓一致,第二个是 on one’own = by myself. 六题:考察两个知识点:第一个是主谓一致, ’ 当主语与谓语动词之间插入 along with,with,as well as,together with, no less than,besides,except, , , , , , , , but,including 等短语时,谓语动词不受这些插入语的干扰,依然和主语保持一致 ( 这些都只是介词短语 , 等短语时,谓语动词不受这些插入语的干扰, 表伴随,并不能做主语。所以在考虑主谓一致性时,可以无视这些介词短语 表伴随,并不能做主语。所以在考虑主谓一致性时,可以无视这些介词短语)第七题: 后面只能加动词原形, 第七题:考察的是介词短语的用法以及 why not 后面只能加动词原形,请注意 at,on,in 在表时间时的 , , 差异以及固定搭配: 差异以及固定搭配:at 6 o’clock on Sunday on Sunday morning ’ in the morning第八题:考察的是情态动词:我必须( 你没必要( 第八题:考察的是情态动词:我必须(must)。 吗?回答:不,你没必要(needn’t),以及持续性动词 ) 。 。。吗 回答: ’ ) 以及持续性动词 和短暂性动词。 “ 和短暂性动词。 For 20 days” 说明这里我们需要一个持续性动词。常见的短暂性和持续性动词之间的转 ” 说明这里我们需要一个持续性动词。 化如下: 化如下: Has gone-has been - come→be here, begin/start→be on, borrow→keep, buy→have, die→be dead, end/finish→be over,get up→be up,go(get)out→be out, fall asleep→be asleep, leave→be away from, join→be in/be a member of,put on→wear,catch a cold→have a cold 等 第九题: 必须放在不定式的前面, 。。。,the。。。的用法。 第九题:考察的是 not 必须放在不定式的前面,以及比较级的 the。。。, 。。。的用法。 。。。, 。。。的用法 Slowly-more slowly, - busy-busier, healthy-healthier, -easier, good(好的 well(健康的 - better easy- 好的)/ 健康的)- , - , - , , 好的 健康的 -best bad (坏的 ill(有病的 - worse -worst 坏的)/ 有病的)- 坏的 有病的 old (老的 older/elder oldest/eldest 老的) 老的 much/many(多的 more most 多的) 多的 little(少的 less least 少的) 少的 far (远的 farther/further farthest/furthest 远的) 远的 a bit, a little, rather, much, far, by far, many, a lot, lots, a great deal, any, still, even 后要加比较级第十题:考察点:时间、条件、让步状语从句,一般现在时表将来。 第十题:考察点:时间、条件、让步状语从句,一般现在时表将来。11. CMr. Lee ______to a student when I entered the classroom this morning. CHe is very patient _____he is young. A. but B. though C. though D. however12. C________Rose ______Jack watched Prince William’s wedding on TV yesterday.提分热线:0531请系好安全带! 提分热线:1 提分太快 请系好安全带!中高考热门资料库(免费下载):/forum-101-1.html 高考热门资料库(免费下载) 山东省最大的中小学课外辅导 CWhat a pity! They missed the exciting moment. A. B and B. N but also C. E orD. N nor --Yes. I’ll have it ________ tomorrow. D. isn’ mend13. CThere is something wrong with your bike, ________? A. isn’ mend B. isn’ mendedC. isn’ mended14. C______ good time we had at the party last night! CYes. It was ______exciting party that I would never forget it. A. W so B. H such C. W such an D. H so an15. CI don’t know ______. A. when does the train leave C. if she had come yesterday--You can go and ask Jack. B. that we will plant trees or not D. what I should buy for him11. when,while 引导的从句,表“当。。时” 主句一般用进行时; but,however,和 though 之间的区 引导的从句, 。 时 ,主句一般用进行时; , 。 , , 别。12.考察的是 B and 考察的是N but alsoE orN nor 的理解(除了第一个外,其余四个要遵循主谓一致的就近原则)13.考察点: There be 句型引导的反义疑问句(另外要特别注意: Let's, Let us, 情态动词和带有否定 考察点: 句型引导的反义疑问句 另外要特别注意: 引导的反义疑问句( 考察点 , 意义词语的句子等引导的反义疑问句的用法。 意义词语的句子等引导的反义疑问句的用法。 的用法 ) Have sth done14. What& How 引导的感叹句的用法不同 另外注意类似的 such a beatiful girl, so beautiful the girl is) 引导的感叹句的用法不同 ( , 和 )15. 宾语从句的语序:主+谓+宾 宾语从句的语序: 谓 宾Ⅱ. 完型填空 (10 分) It was a Saturday afternoon. Mr. Green was reading a newspaper. Suddenly he heard his wife 16 room. He hurried to her and asked, “What happened to you, my dear?” “Oh, dear!” his wife cried out, “My head hurts! both 18 17 a doctor. Hurry up!” Their two children were 19 21 go to a . Just in the nextat that moment and something was wrong with the telephone. Mr. Greenhospital himself. Bad luck! All the hospitals in the town were 20 that day. Mr. Green didn’t know then his friend, Mr. Brown, saw him and asked, “What is 22 ?” 23 ? He can help you.”Mr. Green told him everything. The man said, “Why not turn toMr. Green remembered his friend Mr. Black was a tood doctor. He hurried to Mr. Black’s. When he got there, Mr. and Mrs. Black were having their happy and sat 25 24 meal. The doctor asked Mr. Green to drink with him. He was. After that they began to chat. And when Mrs. Black asked, “How is your wife?” “She is 提分热线:0531请系好安全带! 提分热线:1 提分太快 请系好安全带!中高考热门资料库(免费下载):/forum-101-1.html 高考热门资料库(免费下载) 山东省最大的中小学课外辅导fine, thanks…” Mr. Green stopped at once----he remembered his wife was waiting for a doctor at home. 16. A. crying 17. A. Look for 18. A. in 19. A. should 20. A. expensive 21. A. when to go 22. A. the matter 23. A. Mr. Brown 24. A. lunch 25. A. in bed B. laughing B. Wait for B. out B. could B. open B. how to go B. the wrong B. Mr. Black B. supper B. on floor C. whispering C. Send for C. up C. had to C. free C. where to go C. trouble C. Mr. Green C. morning C. at the table D. singing D. Ask for D. down D. was able to D. closed D. what to deal with D. problem D. Mrs. Green D. evening D. at home阅读理解(35 分) Ⅲ. 阅读理解 A Mr. King worked in a factory. He liked playing soccer and spent much time on it, so he was sometimes late for work. His boss was so angry that he fired Mr. King. Mr. King couldn’t find another job. Finally he got into trouble and lived a difficult life. One of his friends felt sorry for him and introduced him to a headmaster, whose school was just in need of swimming coaches. Mr. King began to teach the school children to swim. He wasn’t a good coach. Two months later, the children learned nothing. Few of them could swim. It was a hot Saturday. The children wouldn’t stay in the classroom and wanted to swim in the river. Mr. King failed to stop them. Before they started, he drew a red line below the knee of each child. He said to them, “Come out of the river at once if the water reaches the line.” 26. Why did the boss fire Mr. King? A. Because Mr. King didn’t like his job. C. Because Mr. King talked too much. B. Because Mr. King was ill. D. Because Mr. King was sometimes late for work.27. Mr. King couldn’t find another job and his life was ________. A. happy B. hard C. relaxing D. free28. Who helped Mr. King find a job in a school? A. The boss of the factory B. His friend C. The school children D. Nobody29. Two months later, the children learned nothing because ________. A. Mr. King taught them to play soccer C. they were afraid of water B. they didn’t like swimming at all D. Mr. King was a poor coach30. Mr. King _______, so he drew a red line below the knee of each child. A. didn’t want the children to swim C. wanted to make the children happy B. wanted to make the children look funny D. wanted to help the children swim better提分热线:0531请系好安全带! 提分热线:1 提分太快 请系好安全带!中高考热门资料库(免费下载):/forum-101-1.html 高考热门资料库(免费下载) 山东省最大的中小学课外辅导 B2011 is special year for all the people in Shenzhen. The 26th World Universidad will be held in the city from August 12th to 23rd. As we all know, “ Start Here” is the slogan of this great event. Does anyone know that a new life of two giant pandas will start here as well? Shenzhen is expecting the pair of pandas for the Summer Universidad. The pandas, a male and a female from Wolong Panda Research Center in Sichuan Province, will be “Universidad Pandas”, just like “Asian Games Pandas” and “Olympic Pandas”. Shenzhen Safari Park will rebuild its panda house to welcome the pandas. The panda house has been empty since another panda, Yongba, 25, was returned to Sichuan in 2009 because it was too old. How old are the Universiade Pandas? What are their names? What are they like? What are their living habits? We will find out the answers in June when they arrive. 31. The 26th World Universidad will begin on __________. A. August 12th B. August 23rd C. September 12th D. September 23rd32. The pair of pandas comes from ________. A. Shenzhen B. Sichuan C. Guangzhou D. Beijing33. Yongba is a(n) _________. A. Universidad panda C. Olympic panda B. Asian Games Panda D. panda that used to live in Shenzhen Safari Park34. From the passage we can know the _________of the Universidad Pandas. A. arrival time B. ages C. names D. living habits35. The passage tells us that __________. A. the slogan of the 26th World Universidad is “Just Do It” B. there will be two male pandas coming to Shenzhen C. Yongba left Shenzhen in 2009 D. Wolong Panda Research Center will build a panda house for the Universiade Pandas C Fish and apple soup? Yes, and you won’t believe how delicious it is. This first came out of a restaurant in Singapore, but it is now very popular as the soup du jour in Chinese restaurants. Ingredients (serves 4): 1 whole fish 2 apples, quartered 4-6 ginger slices (姜片) 1 bunch of spring onions, cut into pieces 1red tomato, cut into 8 pieces Oil, salt and pepper Methods: 1. Remove the bones from the fish 2. Pour oil into a pan. Fry the ginger slices and the spring onions. Add the fish bones and fry. 提分热线:0531请系好安全带! 提分热线:1 提分太快 请系好安全带!中高考热门资料库(免费下载):/forum-101-1.html 高考热门资料库(免费下载) 山东省最大的中小学课外辅导 3. Add enough water and boil it for about 15 to 20 minutes.4. Add the apples, the fish and the tomato. When the apples go soft, add salt and pepper. 36. This passage is probably ___________. A. a poem B. a piece of news C. a story D. a recipe37. The name of the soup in Chinese restaurants is _________. A. du jour soup B. tomato soup C. onion soup D. ginger soup38. The underlined word &quartered& means __________. A 榨汁 B. 切成四份 C. 洗净 D. 剁碎 39. If you want to cook the soup for 8 people, you will need _________ red tomato(es). A. 1 B. 2 C. 3 D. 440. In what order should you add the ingredients while cooking the soup? A. apples, fish and tomato→ ginger slices and spring onions→ oil→ fish bones B. oil→ fish bones→ ginger slices and spring onions→ apples, fish and tomato C. oil→ ginger slices and spring onions→ fish bones→ apples, fish and tomato D. ginger slices and spring onions→ fish bones→ apples, fish and tomato→ oil D Friday January 28.2011 China's world number seven Li Na became the first Chinese tennis player to reach a Grand Slam final at this year's Australian Open. &It was the first match easy or tough? Nothing between.& said Li, who has defeated Zahlavpva Strycova on her way to the Australian Open final. Tuesday March 5\2011 Besides China, more than 70 countries have offered Japan help after the earthquake. Two US search and rescue teams, with 144 stuff and 12 dogs, The southern Afghan city of Kandahar announced it would donate (捐赠) $50.000 to die &brothers and sisters& of Japan Thursday May 19,2011 Canada pop star Justin. Bieber got a hugely disappointing greeting when he arrived in Hong Kon8 on Wednesday. Just seven fans showed up at the city's airport to greet Bieber. Bieber's concert―one of the last shows in his &My World& tour―is on Friday in Hong Kong, Monday May 30. 2011 A serious drought aloft] the Yang River has affected over 34 million people, leaving farmers and livestocks (牲畜) without water. Over 4.23 million people are having difficulty finding enough drinking water, |while more than 5 million need help to tight against the drought. 提分热线:0531请系好安全带! 提分热线:1 提分太快 请系好安全带!中高考热门资料库(免费下载):/forum-101-1.html 高考热门资料库(免费下载) 山东省最大的中小学课外辅导 41. Li Na _________. A. is one of the top table tennis players in the world B. is the first player to reach a Grand Slam final C. didn’t say anything about the match D. beat Zahlavaya Strycova on her way to the Australian Open final42. Two search and rescue teams from _________have begun work in Japan. A. Australia B. the US C. the UK D. Afghanistan43. Justin Bibber might feel _________when he arrived at Hong Kong airport. A. disappointed B. happy C. excited D. bored44. When a drought happens, people are short of ________. A. money B. oil C. food D. water45. Which of the following is NOT mentioned in the news? A. An Afghan city of Kandahar will donate $50,000 to Japan. B. More than 4.23 million people find it difficult to get enough drinking water. C. All the Chinese were proud of Li Na after she won the match. D. The concert Bibber will have in Hong Kong is one of his last shows in his “My World”tour. E Look closely at your hands. Are they clean? It doesn’t matter how many times you wash your hands, tiny microbes(微生物)still stay on them. But don’t worry. Most microbes don’t harm you. Now scientists say the microbes on our hands could be used in a surprising way: fighting crime. According to a recent study, microbes as well as fingerprints(指纹)could be used to identify the criminal. Everyone has his own set of microbes on the hands. That is to say, if you and your best friend were able to see and compare all the microbes on your hands, your hands probably would look different. Some microbes only show up on your hands while others live only on your friend’s hands. When you work on a computer, you leave the microbes from your hands on the keyboard.The scientists can easily tell the owner of the keyboard by looking at the microbes on it. Even if you don't leave your fingerprints behind, your microbes may give you away. Noah Fierer, a scientist says, “You can only clean a fingerprint, but you can’t sterilize 使无菌) surface just by ( a wiping(擦)it off.” He says that scientists have a lot more work to do before the microbe is used as a useful tool. 46. According to the passage, ________could be used to identify the criminal. A. fingerprints C. microbes 47. Paragraph 3 tells us that ______. A. our hands look similar C. we should compare our hands often B. the microbes will make the keyboard dirty D. we have our own sets of microbes B. scientists’ hands D. fingerprints and microbes on people’s hands48. When you work on a computer, the microbes ______. 提分热线:0531请系好安全带! 提分热线:1 提分太快 请系好安全带!中高考热门资料库(免费下载):/forum-101-1.html 高考热门资料库(免费下载) 山东省最大的中小学课外辅导 A. just stay on your hands C. will do harm to you B. also stay on the keyboard D. will disappear49. From Noah Fierer we know that _________. A. fingerprints are no longer useful in fighting crime B. microbes can’t be found on everyone’s hands C. unlike microbes, fingerprints can be cleaned if people wipe them D. the microbe is used as a useful tool 50. What’s the best title of the passage? A. Microbes May Tell Who You Are C. Noah Fierer Does Research Into Microbes B. Scientists Say Everyone Has Microbes D. Fingerprints Help Catch Criminalsii. 选择下列词汇完成下列对话,并在答题卡上将相应的字母涂黑。(共 5 小题,每小题 1 分) A. plane B. much C. ever D. took E. bus F. arrivedSally: Have you _______(51) visited any places in China before? Paul: Yes, I have been to Shenzhen. Sally: How did you go there, by bus or by train? Paul: Neither. I went by _______(52). Sally: When did you go there? Paul: Last year. When I _______(53) there, it was already midnight. It ________(54) me 3 hours. Sally: What do you think of Shenzhen? Paul: Very nice, and people there are ________(55) nicer. iii.选择下列句子完成下面对话。并在答题卡上将相应的字母编号涂黑。(共 5 小题,每小题 1 分) A. Prepare breakfast for him. B. What would you like me to do? C. Good idea! D. We can’t take our child with us. E. Can you tell me why? F. You are welcome. G. With pleasure! Mrs. White: Mrs. Green, could you do something for me, please? Mrs. Green: Yes, of course, Mrs. White! ____________(56) Mrs. White: Well, my husband and I are leaving for London for a holiday. ___________(57) Could you look after him while we’re away? Mrs. Green: ___________(58) Tom is a smart boy. I’d love to look after him. What do I have to do? Mrs. White: Nothing much. __________(59) Cook dinner for him and put him to bed at ten. Mrs. Green: OK. Don’t worry.提分热线:0531请系好安全带! 提分热线:1 提分太快 请系好安全带!中高考热门资料库(免费下载):/forum-101-1.html 高考热门资料库(免费下载) 山东省最大的中小学课外辅导 Mrs. White: Thank you so much, Mrs. Green. Mrs. Green: __________(60) 第二部分 非选择题(25 分) Ⅳ. 解释句子(10 分)要求:对画线部分做重点解释,写出的句子必须是对原句全句的解释,必须是完整的句子。 61. He is stone deaf. 62. Watch out! There’s a car coming! 63. The policeman followed the thief into the supermarket. 64. I moved here when I was five. 65. It seems that they are on the playground.Ⅴ. 书面表达(15 分) 必须将答案写在答题卡上非选择题答题区相应的序号内。(共 5 小题, 每小题 1 分) Richard: I’m crazy about basketball. I play basketball for 2 hours every day. My father doesn’t allow me to do so. o(&__&)o I don’t even want to talk to him. ?Sunny: Playing basketball takes you too much time. Fiona?: You should spend more time on your study. Angel: I feel sorry for you and your dad. Don’t argue with him. Anyway, he loves you. ?Sunny: Cool off and talk to him. AK_007: How about sending him a text message? L@@K: Or, you can write him a letter to show your respect and love!(=^ ^=) Richard: Thanks. (*^_^*) I will try writing a letter to him. Name ?Sunny Fiona? Angel AK_007 L@@K Suggestions on Richard’s problem Spend 66 time playing basketball. Spend more time 67 your study.68 argue with your dad. Send him a text 69 .70 him a letter.提分热线:0531请系好安全带! 提分热线:1 提分太快 请系好安全带!中高考热门资料库(免费下载):/forum-101-1.html 高考热门资料库(免费下载) 山东省最大的中小学课外辅导 71. (共 1 题,10 分)假如你是 Richard,今天是父亲节,请给爸爸写一封信。信的内容必须包括如下两点: ① 表达对爸爸的祝福与感谢; ② 给出至少两个理由说服爸爸同意你每天打半小时的篮球。 要求: ⑴ 信中不得出现真实校名和姓名; ⑵ 条理清楚,意思连贯,语句通顺,标点正确; ⑶ 60-80 个单词;信的开头和结尾已经给出,不计入总词数。 Dear Dad, Today is Father’s Day. Yours, Richard深圳市 2011 年初中毕业生学业考试英语试题答案 Ⅰ. 1.A2. B3. B4. D5. D6.B7. A8. C9. B10. D11. C12. D13. B14. C15.D Ⅱ. 16. A17. C18. B19. C20. D21. C22.A23. B24.D25. C Ⅲ. i 26. D27. B28. B29. D30. A31. A32. B33. D34. A35. C36. D37.A38. B39. B40. C 41. D42.B43.A44.D45.C46.D47.D48. B49.C50.A ii 51. C52. A53. F54. D55. B iii 56. B57.D58.G59.A60.F Ⅳ. 61. He can’t hear anything (at all). He can hear nothing (at all). He is (completely) unable to hear anything. 62. Look out! There’s a car coming! 提分热线:0531请系好安全带! 提分热线:1 提分太快 请系好安全带!中高考热门资料库(免费下载):/forum-101-1.html 高考热门资料库(免费下载) 山东省最大的中小学课外辅导 Be careful! There’s a car coming! Take care! There’s a car coming! 63. The policeman went after the thief into the supermarket. The policeman walked after the thief into the supermarket. The policeman ran after the thief into the supermarket. 64. I moved here at the age of 15. 65. They seem to be on the playground Ⅴ. 66. less67. on68. Don’t69. message70. Write 71.(Possible version) Dear Dad,Today is Father’s Day. I hope you are happy and healthy every day. Thank you for everything you have done for me. I know you are worried about my study, so you don’t want me to play basketball too much. But I can’t sudy all day long. Sometimes I need to relax. I really enjoy playing basketball. It keeps me healthy. Could you allow me to play basketball for half an hour every day? I promise I will try my best in my study. Yours, Richard提分热线:0531请系好安全带! 提分热线:1 提分太快 请系好安全带!中高考热门资料库(免费下载):/forum-101-1.html 高考热门资料库(免费下载)

我要回帖

更多关于 smartboy 的文章

随机推荐