怎么左上角的逗号怎么打play都不出来了

您要找的是不是:
在…上掠过;对…发挥作用
踢足球;踢(英式)足球
If you play according corner flag, it is possible to keep the ball entering the goal was.
如果你照着角旗踢,就有可能让球进入球门了。
If Tian starred "Lei Feng", which will be after him into the second part of the entertainment industry works, after he had "Weaver Cowboy" Cowboy play corner.
如果田亮出演《雷锋》,这将是他进军演艺圈后的第二部作品,此前他曾在《牛郎织女》扮演牛郎一角。
We're really thrilled to have received it, and we're very thankful to all of you out there for continuing to let us play in our corner of the sandbox,'' he said.
现在能够获奖真让我们激动,我们非常感谢所有那些使我们得以继续在自己的小角落里玩耍的人们。
"We're very thankful to all of you out there for letting us continue to play in our corner of the sandbox," Joel Coen said on receiving the best director Oscar.
“我们对每个人表示感谢,你们让我俩能继续在沙盘的角落里制作。” 乔尔?科恩在发表“最佳导演奖”的感言上说。
The children are play in the corner of the park.
孩子们正在公园的拐角内玩。
There is much more to it, but their corner play and the double-elbow posts are getting them good shots, so it's a start.
要学的还很多,当然场角的传切与掩护配合让他们投篮不错,这是一个很好的开始。
I encouraged UEFA when they asked if I wanted to play with one corner off, I said yes.
当欧足联官员问我是否愿意在一个角停电的情况下比赛,我说是的。
Go sit in the corner and play with your dirt.
去角落坐着玩儿泥去。
A skylight window in the roof throws light onto a corner to play and read that also boasts a fabulous view of the town below.
阳光透过屋顶的天窗洒向各个角落,主人可以在这里休憩和阅读。
Our days are pretty much filled with all sorts of things: TV, activities at home, going outside, English corner, play-dates, swimming.
我们的日子已经几乎充满了各种各样的东西:电视,在家中活动,外出,英语角,播放日期,游泳。
Skrtel told Liverpoolfc. tv: "I think he's dangerous for every single set play, every single corner and free-kick."
越狱男告诉LFC-TV:我认为基叔在球场上的每一点、每一个角球、任意球都有威胁。
Australians can make telephone bets on most sports, play poker machines in corner clubs and bars, and, increasingly, gamble via the Internet. Bets are even taken on national elections.
澳洲人可以用电话对大多数运动比赛下注,在街角俱乐部和酒吧玩扑克牌机, 而且有越来越多人透过网际网路赌博,甚至赌全国大选的结果。
To test that the Os work, click Play O and select a corner square as in
为了测试O能够运作,点击PlayO 按钮,然后选择一个角上的方格,如 图7 所示。
Life is like a play standing in their own corner, pretending to be a traveler.
人生就像一场戏站在自己的角落,假装自己是个过客。
You licking shit in corner when I play bridge!
姥姥说我玩桥牌的时候你们还在墙角舔屎!
El Chino's right - wing cross goes out of play at the left - wing corner flag !
雷科巴右翼的传中直接传到了左侧的角旗附近。
I will forever more feel a touch guilty while sitting in that well-worn corner of my couch to play a video game.
说了这么多,窝在沙发上破旧一角,玩着电视游戏的我,可能永远不愿再去触碰那些游戏按键了。
Click the green Play button located in the upper left hand corner to initiate the test.
单击位于左上角的绿色Play按钮,开始测试。
There are thoughts which play us the same trick; they nestle away in a corner of our brain; that is the end they are lost; it is impossible to lay the memory on them.
我们的思想有时也这样在和我们开玩笑,它们躲在我们脑子的角落里,从此完了,它们已无影无踪,无法把它们回忆起来。
Back at the hotel Isabella could play a bit in the kid's corner…
回到酒店,女儿还可以在儿童游乐角里玩耍……
Then we can put on a short play, just as we do in the English corner.
那么我们可以表演一个短剧,就像我们在英语角表演的那样。
I get a breakpoint, and he play an incredible forehand down the line on the corner.
我拿到一个破发点,他打个不可思议的正手压线球,而且正在角上。
We can put a short play , just as we do at the English corner.
我们可以上演一部短剧,就象我们在英语角了做的那样。
She put her cat brought to play, the cat run everywhere results in a corner of the dirt is out.
最郁闷的是她把她的猫带来玩,结果猫到处跑把角落里的灰尘都弄出来了。
The ball hit in the head bounced or kicking the ball against a wall and play to pass such action is in the street corner basketball can see, these are the street corner basketball charm.
球砸在对方的头上弹回来或用脚踢和把球弹向墙壁来传球等动作是在街头篮球里才能看到的,这些正是街头篮球的魅力。
Switch to the Unity editor window and hit the play button in the lower-left-hand corner of the window.
切换到统一编辑器窗口,然后按下播放按钮在较低左上角的窗口。
English corner of the platform expected to fully play its role in bringing out talent springing up.
望英语角的平台充分发挥其作用,育出雨后春笋般人才。
We can put a short play, just as we do at the English corner.
我们可以上演一部短剧,就像我们在英语角了做的那样。
At school, sick of the Jia Jia, was placed in a corner of the classroom, few students to play with him, even though the students did not know what the disease with Jia Jia in the end.
在学校里,疾病缠身的佳佳,被安排在教室的一个角落,很少有同学和他一起玩,尽管同学们并不知道佳佳到底患有什么病。
At school, sick of the Jia Jia, was placed in a corner of the classroom, few students to play with him, even though the students did not know what the disease with Jia Jia in the end.
在学校里,疾病缠身的佳佳,被安排在教室的一个角落,很少有同学和他一起玩,尽管同学们并不知道佳佳到底患有什么病。
$firstVoiceSent
- 来自原声例句
请问您想要如何调整此模块?
感谢您的反馈,我们会尽快进行适当修改!
请问您想要如何调整此模块?
感谢您的反馈,我们会尽快进行适当修改!手把手教你如何安装Google Play框架服务不闪退_百度文库
两大类热门资源免费畅读
续费一年阅读会员,立省24元!
手把手教你如何安装Google Play框架服务不闪退
阅读已结束,下载文档到电脑
想免费下载更多文档?