Rember the child in timetime是MJ创作的吗?

迈克·杰克逊——打造古埃及视觉盛宴
09:49:28 本文行家:
&&&&&&& 作古埃及宗教专题时,突然忆起小时候看过的迈克·杰克逊的一个专辑,其中有一首歌(Remember the time)的MV就是以古埃及作为背景。记得当时初看时立刻被里面华丽的服饰和建筑风情所吸引,当然还有迈克的舞技,真是太帅了。可能也就是从那时起,对古埃及文化产生了兴趣吧。&&&&&&& 在网上搜索了一下关于这个MV的信息,下面先给大家介绍一下。歌曲介绍
&&&&&&&& "Remember The Time"出自专辑《Dangerous》(1991)。 《dangerous》&&&&&&& "Remember The Time"是在92年1月发行的,伴随着古埃及为背景的故事情节。&& && 整个MV开场就看到无聊的古埃及王妃Nefertiti(娜芙提提)【古埃及第一美女】(名模 伊曼饰)在叹息,接着有几个杂技表演的出场为了让女王开心, 纳芙提提  不过女王不满意都让他们进狮子窝,而这时迈克尔·杰克逊神秘般地出现紧张了现场的所有人。   MV里有神奇的埃及魔法,看过的都会被其中迈克尔-杰克逊旋转变沙的特效所震撼,而这也成为这支MV最精彩的部分。 迈克靓照  在MV中喜剧明星艾迪·墨菲则饰演一位埃及国王,试图取悦她的妻子(由名模伊曼扮演),   篮球明星“魔术师”约翰逊扮演国王的侍卫,在长达7分钟的录影带中,   迈克尔杰克逊又唱又跳最终取得了伊曼的欢心。三位主演&&&&&&&Michael的嗓音在这首歌中尤其性感迷人,就像这首歌的MV中他优雅华美的古埃及风情装扮那样,让人兴奋而吃惊。Michael擅长的口技在这首歌中展现得十分充分,甚至在演唱唱词时直接用口技作伴奏。在展现绝妙的唱功之时,Michael迷人的嗓音也让人如痴如醉。MV欣赏
/programs/view/_9V6ivsotkw/不会粘贴到这,大家只能打开上面那个网链去看了,抱歉啊。歌词及翻译
&&&&&& Remember The Time 铭记那一刻   Do You Remember 你可曾记得   When We Fell In Love 当年我们坠入爱河   We Were Young and Innocent Then 我们都还年少而天真无过   Do You Remember 你可曾记得   How It All Began 这一切是怎样开始的   It Just Seemed Like Heaven 感觉美妙如同天国   So Why Did It End? 可它却已终结,这是为何?   Do You Remember 你可曾记得   (I bet You Remember) (我肯定你一定记得)   Back In The Fall 回想起秋天的时刻   We'd Be Together All Day Long 整日里我们只愿耳鬓厮磨   Do You Remember 你可曾记得   Us Holding Hands 我们把手紧握   In Each Other's Eyes 在彼此的眼窝   We'd Stare 我们秋波脉脉   (Tell Me) (告诉我)   Do You Remember The Time 你可曾记得那一刻   When We Fell In Love 当我们坠入爱河   Do You Remember The Time 你可曾记得那一刻   When We First Met 当你第一次遇见我   Do You Remember The Time 你可曾记得那一刻   When We Fell In Love 当我们坠入爱河   Do You Remember The Time 你可曾记得那一刻   Do You Remember 你可曾记得   How We Used To Talk 我们如何把衷肠诉说   (Ya Know) (你知道)   We'd Stay On The Phone 一夜夜的电话情多   At Night Till Dawn 直到阳光把黑暗吞没   Do You Remember 你可曾记得   All The Things We Said Like 我们互诉的情话如火   I Love You So 比如:我爱你正如你爱我   I'll Never Let You Go 我永远不会把你错过   Do You Remember 你可曾记得   Back In The Spring 回忆起春天的时刻   Every Morning Birds Would Sing 每个早晨鸟儿都在欢歌   Do You Remember 你可曾记得   Those Special Times 那些特别的时刻   They'll Just Go On And On 它们将永远生动鲜活   In The Back Of My Mind 在我脑海中历历如昨   Do You Remember The Time 你可曾记得那一刻   When We Fell In Love 当我们坠入爱河   Do You Remember The Time 你可曾记得那一刻   When We First Met Girl 女孩当你第一次遇见我   Do You Remember The Time 你可曾记得那一刻   When We Fell In Love 当我们坠入爱河   Do You Remember The Time 你可曾记得那一刻   Those Sweet Memories 那些甜蜜的回忆蔓延着   Will Always Be Dear To Me 它们对我来说将永远是最珍贵的   And Girl No Matter What Was Said 我都不会把你我曾有过的幸福忘了   I Will never forget What we had我永远不会忘记我们曾经拥有的一切   Now Baby 宝贝,那么……   Do You Remember The Time 你可曾记得那一刻   When We Fell In Love 当我们坠入爱河   Do You Remember The Time 你可曾记得那一刻   When We First Met 当你第一次遇见我   Do You Remember The Time 你可曾记得那一刻   When We Fell In Love 当我们坠入爱河   Do You Remember The Time 你可曾记得那一刻   Do You Remember The Time 你可曾记得那一刻   When We Fell In Love 当我们坠入爱河   Do You Remember The Time 你可曾记得那一刻   When We First Met 当你第一次遇见我   Do You Remember The Time 你可曾记得那一刻   When We Fell In Love 当我们坠入爱河   Do You Remember The Time 你可曾记得那一刻   Remember The Times 记得那一刻   Ooh 喔   Remember The Times 记得那一刻   Do You Remember Girl 女孩你可曾记得   Remember The Times 记得那一刻   On The Phone ,You And Me 电话里,你和我   Remember The Times 记得那一刻   Till Dawn, Two Or Three 直到日出前,两、三点已过   What About Us Girl 女孩,我们到底如何?   Remember The Times 记得那一刻   Do You. Do You, Do You, 你可、你可、你可   Do You, Do You 你可、你可   Remember The Times 记得那一刻   In The Park, On The Beach 公园或者海滨上把时光消磨   Remember The Times 记得那一刻   You And Me In Spain 你我在西班牙的生活   Remember The Times 记得那一刻   What About, What About... 那些都算什么……算什么……   Remember The Times 记得那一刻   Ooh... In The Park 喔……公园里把时光消磨   Remember The Times 记得那一刻   After Dark... 当太阳隐没……   Do You, Do You, Do You 你可、你可、你可   Remember The Times 记得那一刻   Do You, Do You, Do You, Do You 你可、你可、你可、你可、你可   Remember The Times 记得那一刻   Yeah Yeah Yeah   Remember The Times 记得那一刻   (歌词翻译:AllenKids)&&&&&& 大家在欣赏MV时别忘了注意一下里面的服饰跟建筑风格,很有特色。。。。。
百科的文章(含所附图片)系由网友上传,如果涉嫌侵权,请与客服联系,我们将按照法律之相关规定及时进行处理。如需转载,请注明来源于。
哲学专业本科生,喜欢历史喜欢绘画喜欢宗教喜欢阅读喜欢玩且喜欢一切怪异好玩东西的杂食性动物。梦想着开一家书店,并为之奋斗着。。。。。。您好,欢迎来到新东方
> 文章正文
09:09&&作者:&&来源:[标签:来源]&&字号:|
摘要:歌词 remember the time michael jackson do you remember when we fell in love we were so young and innocent then do you remember how it all began it just seemed like heaven so why did it end? do you remember back in the fall wed be together
remember the time
michael jackson
do you remember
when we fell in love
we were so young and innocent then
do you remember
how it all began
it just seemed like heaven so why did it end?
do you remember
back in the fall
wed be together all day long
do you remember
us holding hands
in each others eyes wed stare
do you remember the time
when we fell in love
do you remember the time
when we first met
do you remember the time
when we fell in love
do you remember the time
do you remember
how we used to talk
wed stay on the phone at night till dawn
do you remember
all the things we said like
i love you so ill never let you go
do you remember
back in the spring
every morning birds would sing
do you remember
those special times
theyll just go on and on
in the back of my mind
do you remember the time
when we fell in love
do you remember the time
when we first met girl
do you remember the time
when we fell in love
do you remember the time
those sweet memories
will always be dear to me
and girl no matter what was said
i will never forget what we had
do you remember the time
when we fell in love
do you remember the time
when we first met
do you remember the time
when we fell in love
do you remember the time
do you remember the time
when we fell in love
do you remember the time
when we first met
do you remember the time
when we fell in love
do you remember the time
remember the times
remember the times
do you remember girl
remember the times
on the phone you and me
remember the times
till dawn, two or three
what about us girl
remember the times
do you, do you, do you, do you, do you
remember the times
in the park, on the beach
remember the times
you and me in spain
remember the times
what about, what about...
remember the times
ooh...in the park
remember the times
after dark...do you, do you, do you
remember the times
do you, do you, do you, do you
remember the times
更多&&文章推荐
相关文章导读
更多关于&&的新闻
广州新东方学校校长赵尔迪给准备出国留学的同学提出六点建议。...
yellowlily
niuniu6699
luckycat520当前位置: >
> remember the time
remember the time 歌词
歌手:Michael Jackson(迈克尔.杰克逊)
所属专辑:dangerous
歌曲:remember the time mp3
remember the time Michael Jackson(迈克尔.杰克逊)歌词
歌词出处:5nd音乐网/ting/6929.html
REMEMBER THE TIMEMichael JacksonDo you rememberWhen we fell in loveWe were so young and innocent thenDo you rememberHow it all beganIt just seemed like heaven so why did it end?Do you rememberBack in the fallWe'd be together all day longDo you rememberUs holding handsIn each other's eyes we'd stare(Tell me)Do you remember the timeWhen we fell in loveDo you remember the timeWhen we first metDo you remember the timeWhen we fell in loveDo you remember the timeDo you rememberHow we used to talk(Ya know)We'd stay on the phone at night till dawnDo you rememberAll the things we said likeI love you so I'll never let you goDo you rememberBack in the SpringEvery morning birds would singDo you rememberThose special timesThey'll just go on and onIn the back of my mindDo you remember the timeWhen we fell in loveDo you remember the timeWhen we first met girlDo you remember the timeWhen we fell in loveDo you remember the timeThose sweet memoriesWill always be dear to meAnd girl no matter what was saidI will never forget what we hadNow baby!Do you remember the timeWhen we fell in loveDo you remember the timeWhen we first metDo you remember the timeWhen we fell in loveDo you remember the timeDo you remember the timeWhen we fell in loveDo you remember the timeWhen we first metDo you remember the timeWhen we fell in loveDo you remember the timeRemember the timesOohRemember the timesDo you remember girlRemember the timesOn the phone you and meRemember the timesTill dawn, two or threeWhat about us girlRemember the timesDo you, do you, do you, do you, do youRemember the timesIn the park, on the beachRemember the timesYou and me in SpainRemember the timesWhat about, what about...Remember the timesOoh...in the parkRemember the timesAfter dark...Do you, do you, do youRemember the timesDo you, do you, do you, do youRemember the timesYeah yeah
发行时间:
发行时间:
发行时间:
发行时间:
发行时间:
发行时间:

我要回帖

更多关于 all the time 的文章

随机推荐