是 parents'nature s care假货 还是 parents' care

Search for a Quality Rated School in Your Area!
Find A School
Are you looking for safe, educational, and fun child care for your child? Call us today to learn more! 866-521-5437
To&you, the working parent, every dollar is important, and no
child care program delivers better value than Childcare Network! We
have very high standards of care, safety and education – plus a whole lot of fun, at a far more affordable price. We help your child&get ahead in life, while helping your budget, too.
Our&programs use a research based curriculum that is individualized to every age, with planned activities that combine
learning and fun to create happy, curious kids.
Your children will enjoy free, , nutritionally balanced breakfast, lunch, and an afternoon
snack each day.
We offer a minimum of six specialized learning centers in each classroom for your children to explore, boosting their social,
emotional, cognitive, and physical development.
You won't believe the amount of toys and age appropriate teaching materials we provide in every
room. There are no limits to your child's opportunities to have fun and develop all day long.
If you need & to meet the costs of child care, we can provide you with
comprehensive
information, guidance, and support so that our services remain within
your reach.当前位置:
>>>Parents, especially those of teenagers, care about their chi..
Parents, especially those of teenagers, care about their children’s education more than anything _小题1:_ (别的).They would do everything for their children. Many of them spend most of their spare time【小题2】&&(帮助) their children with studies. If they have no time or can’t do it【小题3】(他们自己), they would hire family teachers or【小题4】_(送) their children to after-class schools. It seems as if a better education is all that parents _小题2: (期待)for children.How can we explain the present situation? First of all, many parents have小题3:&&(意识到)that future success _【小题7】__(取决于) more and more on skills and education. Secondly, in a competitive(竞争的)society there are both losers and【小题8】(胜利者).Those who have better skills and more knowledge will enjoy more opportunities.Certainly, it is【小题9】_(重要的) to learn to succeed, but the【小题10】(第一)thing to learn is how to survive (生存), how to be a qualified citizen(合格的公民). If this is included in good education, the children will surely have a bright future and be healthy in body and mind.
题型:完形填空难度:中档来源:不详
小题1:else,小题2:helping,小题3:themselves,小题4:send, 小题5:expect小题6:realized,小题7:depends,小题8:winners,小题9:important,小题10:first试题分析:短文大意:这篇短文主要讲述了当今的教育问题,并就孩子们的教育问题,给父母们指明了一个努力的方向。小题1:结合语境及汉语提示,可知此处指的是其它事情。故填形容词else,其它的,作定语。小题2:spend用于sb spend...on sth或者sb spend...in doing sth(in可以省略),spend的主语必须是人,可以指花费时间、也可以指花费金钱;根据汉语提示,可知填动名词helping,帮助。小题3:结合语境及汉语提示,可知此处指的是,他们不能自己做。故填反身代词themselves。小题4:联系前文情态动词would和填原形动词send, 和hire做并列谓语。小题5:结合语境可知本句指的是,对于孩子们来说,好像更好的教育就是父母们所期盼的。结合语境可知本句描述的是客观性的动作,故用一般现在时态。主语parents表示复数含义,故谓语动词用原形即可,填expect。小题6:联系前文助动词have,及汉语提示,可知填过去分词realized,许多父母意识到……。小题7:联系山下文及汉语提示,可知本句指的是,未来的成功取决于越来越多的技能和教育。结合语境可知本句描述的是客观性的动作,故用一般现在时态。主语success表示抽象含义,不可数,故谓语动词用单数,填depends。小题8:联系上下文及汉语提示,可知填复数名词winners,和losers做并列表语。小题9:联系前文系动词is及汉语提示,可知填形容词important,作表语。小题10:结合语境及汉语提示,可知填序数词first,作定语。但是首要的是要明白如何生存,如何做一个合格的公民。
马上分享给同学
据魔方格专家权威分析,试题“Parents, especially those of teenagers, care about their chi..”主要考查你对&&问答题&&等考点的理解。关于这些考点的“档案”如下:
现在没空?点击收藏,以后再看。
因为篇幅有限,只列出部分考点,详细请访问。
问答题:主要是根据前提问题来做出相应的要求内的答案,题型比较灵活但是考查了学生多方面的知识和技能。要做好这类题,就要注意平时知识的积累,包括单词、词组、句型等。
发现相似题
与“Parents, especially those of teenagers, care about their chi..”考查相似的试题有:
264176266317272149311938262225304048& “第二节完形填空(共20小题;每小题1.5...”习题详情
69位同学学习过此题,做题成功率76.8%
第二节&完形填空(共20小题;每小题1.5分,共30分)阅读下面短文,掌握其大意,从每题所给的A、B、C、D四个选项中,选出最佳选项,并在答题卡上将该项涂黑。For almost 18 years, my mom has given time from her life to devote her care to my growth. She has ashed& 36& clothes. She’s planned doctors’ appointments& 37& all parts of the body, cut hair, taken icures, bought presents,& 38&vacations and basically kept a small boy’s life& 39& smoothly.When I was 12, I got into& 40& arguments with my older and wiser parents. The &&41&never led a any achievement for me, but I still took part. Many times strong feeling of anger caused tears& 42& to in my eyes by the end of the quarrel with them. &&43&, I’d return to my room and stay for as long as my parents allowed. Then I’d& 44& a knock and hardly manage a weak, “Come in.” My mom, acting as a peacemaker,&& 45& slowly enter and sit next to me on the bed. I’d again try to& 46& what I had said was true,& 47& this time less angrily. Then mom calmly, strictly and lovingly showed to me her voice of&& 48& . After that she’d hug me and I’ all would be& 49& in my family again.Hugs will& 50& be her trademark(标志): warm hugs for goodnights, good-byes and a thousand other such situations. “You’re never too old to& 51& your mother.” I’ve heard those eight words since I came to the world. They ring true. For some reason, those words possess the unbelievable& 52& to reduce anxiety, cool an angry head,&& 53& fears and put wrong things right.Perhaps my mother, now worthy of the title “Mom” can& be an example to mothers everywhere. Being a mother is not so& 54& . Any female has the ability to become one. The challenge isn’t in becoming a “mother”, but instead , a “mom”. Mine does that quite& 55&.36.A.Dirty&&& B.expensive& C.warm&&&&&& D.old37.A.on&&&&&&& B.for&&&&&& C.in&&&&& D.about38.A.prepared&& B.taken &&& C.spent D.enjoyed39.A.advancing B.changing&& C.running&&& D.developing40.A.unfit &&& B.casual&&&&&& C.unfair&&&&&& D.silly41.A.quarrels&&& B.doubts&&&&& C.complaints&&&&&& D.puzzles42.A.dry&&&&& B.go&&&&&&& C.well& D.take43.A.Crying&&&& B.Blaming&& C.Shaking&&& D.Whispering44.A.take&&&& B.make &&& C.hear& D.get45.A.might&&&&&& B.could &&& C.should&&&&& D.would46.A.admit&&&&&&&&& B.prove&&&&&&&&& C.conclude&& D.debate47.A.so&&&&&&& B.or&&&&&&& C.but&&& D.for48.A.advice&&&&& B.reason&&&&& C.demand&&& D.courage49.A.active&&&&&& B.right&&&& C.comfortable&&&& D.friendly50.A.forever&&&& B.finally&&&&& C.even& D.actually51.A.touch&&&&&&&&& B.love&&&& C.hug&& D.comfort52.A.ability&&&&& B.confidenceC.influence& D.power53.A.lose&&&&& B.share &&& C.overcome& D.express54.A.difficult&&& B.sad&&&&&& C.boring&&&&& D.disappointing55.A.carefully&& B.perfectly&& C.formally&& D.Normally36—40& ABACD& 41—45& ACACD& 46—50& BCBBA& 51—55 CDCAB&
本题难度:一般
题型:解答题&|&来源:2010-完形填空
分析与解答
习题“第二节完形填空(共20小题;每小题1.5分,共30分)阅读下面短文,掌握其大意,从每题所给的A、B、C、D四个选项中,选出最佳选项,并在答题卡上将该项涂黑。For almost 18 years, my mom...”的分析与解答如下所示:
找到答案了,赞一个
如发现试题中存在任何错误,请及时纠错告诉我们,谢谢你的支持!
第二节完形填空(共20小题;每小题1.5分,共30分)阅读下面短文,掌握其大意,从每题所给的A、B、C、D四个选项中,选出最佳选项,并在答题卡上将该项涂黑。For almost 18 years, m...
错误类型:
习题内容残缺不全
习题有文字标点错误
习题内容结构混乱
习题对应知识点不正确
分析解答残缺不全
分析解答有文字标点错误
分析解答结构混乱
习题类型错误
错误详情:
我的名号(最多30个字):
看完解答,记得给个难度评级哦!
“第二节完形填空(共20小题;每小题1.5...”的最新评论
欢迎来到乐乐题库,查看习题“第二节完形填空(共20小题;每小题1.5分,共30分)阅读下面短文,掌握其大意,从每题所给的A、B、C、D四个选项中,选出最佳选项,并在答题卡上将该项涂黑。For almost 18 years, my mom has given time from her life to devote her care to my growth. She has ashed 36 clothes. She’s planned doctors’ appointments 37 all parts of the body, cut hair, taken icures, bought presents, 38vacations and basically kept a small boy’s life 39 smoothly.When I was 12, I got into 40 arguments with my older and wiser parents. The 41never led a any achievement for me, but I still took part. Many times strong feeling of anger caused tears 42 to in my eyes by the end of the quarrel with them. 43, I’d return to my room and stay for as long as my parents allowed. Then I’d 44 a knock and hardly manage a weak, “Come in.” My mom, acting as a peacemaker, 45 slowly enter and sit next to me on the bed. I’d again try to 46 what I had said was true, 47 this time less angrily. Then mom calmly, strictly and lovingly showed to me her voice of 48 . After that she’d hug me and I’ all would be 49 in my family again.Hugs will 50 be her trademark(标志): warm hugs for goodnights, good-byes and a thousand other such situations. “You’re never too old to 51 your mother.” I’ve heard those eight words since I came to the world. They ring true. For some reason, those words possess the unbelievable 52 to reduce anxiety, cool an angry head, 53 fears and put wrong things right.Perhaps my mother, now worthy of the title “Mom” can be an example to mothers everywhere. Being a mother is not so 54 . Any female has the ability to become one. The challenge isn’t in becoming a “mother”, but instead , a “mom”. Mine does that quite 55.36.A.Dirty B.expensive C.warm D.old37.A.on B.for C.in D.about38.A.prepared B.taken
C.spent D.enjoyed39.A.advancing B.changing C.running D.developing40.A.unfit
B.casual C.unfair D.silly41.A.quarrels B.doubts C.complaints D.puzzles42.A.dry B.go C.well D.take43.A.Crying B.Blaming C.Shaking D.Whispering44.A.take B.make
C.hear D.get45.A.might B.could
C.should D.would46.A.admit B.prove C.conclude D.debate47.A.so B.or C.but D.for48.A.advice B.reason C.demand D.courage49.A.active B.right C.comfortable D.friendly50.A.forever B.finally C.even D.actually51.A.touch B.love C.hug D.comfort52.A.ability B.confidenceC.influence D.power53.A.lose B.share
C.overcome D.express54.A.difficult B.sad C.boring D.disappointing55.A.carefully B.perfectly C.formally D.Normally”的答案、考点梳理,并查找与习题“第二节完形填空(共20小题;每小题1.5分,共30分)阅读下面短文,掌握其大意,从每题所给的A、B、C、D四个选项中,选出最佳选项,并在答题卡上将该项涂黑。For almost 18 years, my mom has given time from her life to devote her care to my growth. She has ashed 36 clothes. She’s planned doctors’ appointments 37 all parts of the body, cut hair, taken icures, bought presents, 38vacations and basically kept a small boy’s life 39 smoothly.When I was 12, I got into 40 arguments with my older and wiser parents. The 41never led a any achievement for me, but I still took part. Many times strong feeling of anger caused tears 42 to in my eyes by the end of the quarrel with them. 43, I’d return to my room and stay for as long as my parents allowed. Then I’d 44 a knock and hardly manage a weak, “Come in.” My mom, acting as a peacemaker, 45 slowly enter and sit next to me on the bed. I’d again try to 46 what I had said was true, 47 this time less angrily. Then mom calmly, strictly and lovingly showed to me her voice of 48 . After that she’d hug me and I’ all would be 49 in my family again.Hugs will 50 be her trademark(标志): warm hugs for goodnights, good-byes and a thousand other such situations. “You’re never too old to 51 your mother.” I’ve heard those eight words since I came to the world. They ring true. For some reason, those words possess the unbelievable 52 to reduce anxiety, cool an angry head, 53 fears and put wrong things right.Perhaps my mother, now worthy of the title “Mom” can be an example to mothers everywhere. Being a mother is not so 54 . Any female has the ability to become one. The challenge isn’t in becoming a “mother”, but instead , a “mom”. Mine does that quite 55.36.A.Dirty B.expensive C.warm D.old37.A.on B.for C.in D.about38.A.prepared B.taken
C.spent D.enjoyed39.A.advancing B.changing C.running D.developing40.A.unfit
B.casual C.unfair D.silly41.A.quarrels B.doubts C.complaints D.puzzles42.A.dry B.go C.well D.take43.A.Crying B.Blaming C.Shaking D.Whispering44.A.take B.make
C.hear D.get45.A.might B.could
C.should D.would46.A.admit B.prove C.conclude D.debate47.A.so B.or C.but D.for48.A.advice B.reason C.demand D.courage49.A.active B.right C.comfortable D.friendly50.A.forever B.finally C.even D.actually51.A.touch B.love C.hug D.comfort52.A.ability B.confidenceC.influence D.power53.A.lose B.share
C.overcome D.express54.A.difficult B.sad C.boring D.disappointing55.A.carefully B.perfectly C.formally D.Normally”相似的习题。Access Denied
Access Denied
You don't have permission to access "http://health.usnews.com/health-news/articles//02/15-things-you-can-do-to-keep-mom-and-dad-at-home" on this server.
Reference #18.ae01fea5..8593327

我要回帖

更多关于 scareware的例子 的文章

随机推荐