thereisnopointinwhen doing sthsth有这个固定搭配吗

there is no point in doing sth 的翻译是:没有点做某事 中文翻译英文意思,翻译英语
请在下面的文本框内输入文字,然后点击开始翻译按钮进行翻译,如果您看不到结果,请重新翻译!
there is no point in doing sth
选择语言:从
罗马尼亚语
罗马尼亚语
有没有做某事
有没有做某事
没有点做某事
这样做也没有意义运输及房屋局局长
没有点在做sth
相关内容&a维纳斯循序减压袜的特点
作用 Venus gradually reduced pressure sock characteristic function & ahappy birthday to ……whom ?? 生日快乐......谁执行 & aAdorable swedish blonde Teen first time Virgin defloration 可爱的瑞典白肤金发的青少年的首次维京摘花 & agate flash shall not protrude move than 0.75 from part surface 门闪光比0.75不会推出移动从部分表面 & aPassword Hint: 密码提示: & aSANDALWOOD EO INDIA 檀香木EO印度 & abetty rrxon 正在翻译,请等待...
& adigital logic, 数字式逻辑, & aThis book costs________--more than that one. 这书costs________--更多比那一个。 & aSo Ben told Lana that Marcia was___to have a party for her. 如此本告诉了Lana Marcia was___to有一个党为她。 & a为了降低成本,这些工厂没有使用木材而是用了塑料 In order to reduce the cost, but these factories have not used the lumber to use the plastic & aWhat does Dr Zhang do in the moring 什么做张博士做在moring & a设置主要用于设置车场信息,系统可以同时管理多个车场, Establishes mainly uses in establishing the cart yard information, the system may simultaneously manage many cart yards, & ai want to pay the train fare,but my friend insisted .finally i gave in 想要支付火车做,但我的朋友坚持.finally屈服了 & a?? 方法 & aMicrowave Performance 微波表现 & aI think Ed has bike ,you can borrow ? 我认为爱德有自行车,您能借用? & a本报告没有得到主检人员、审核人员、批准人员的签名无效。 This report has not obtained the host to examine the personnel, to verify the personnel, authorizes personnel's signature to be invalid. & aYou can also set up airtime, repetition number, and other parameters 您能也设定airtime、重复数字和其他参量 & a平帐 英文 正在翻译,请等待...
& a聊天是最好最快的方式 Chats is the best quickest way & arespect to the air 尊敬对空气 & a不可忽视的因素 正在翻译,请等待...
& a生于 Had been born in
& a翻译:她说的少,做得多。(littler,a lot) Translation: She said few, does a lot.(littler, a lot) & a发错人 Sends the wrong person & a销售合同参数确认单 Sales contract parameter confirmation list & aThe earth is not self-centered turn 正在翻译,请等待...
& a香港企业家 Hong Kong entrepreneurs & a自私伤害你我。翻译成英语 Injures your me selfishly.Translates English & a我这里现在是凌晨3点半,睡不着,不知道做点什么。 My here present is before dawn 3 and half o'clock, cannot fall asleep, did not know makes any. & a今天的天气晴朗,我非常喜欢这样的天气! 正在翻译,请等待...
& ahavd801 正在翻译,请等待...
& athe same that 同样那 & atop ok to confirm that you are 17 or over .your content will then begin downloading immediately 顶面ok证实您是17或.your内容然后将开始立刻下载 & a每件事情都必须用一种特殊的方式来做 Each matter all must use one special way to do & athe
Hall Peopie大厅 & a当我是小孩的时候希望快点长大 When I am child's time hoped a bit faster grows up & aボンゴレファミリ一の顶点に
& aprewired without delivery
4x0,34 mm prewired,不用交付EVC005 4x0,34毫米 & aWhat are you laughing ah ah answer 正在翻译,请等待...
& aLove me tender' 爱我tender'love我真实; & a红茶性温,去寒,暖胃 Té negro caliente, curaciones un estómago frío, caliente & a阶段性目标 Gradual goal & aCompany structure law是什么 Company structure law is any & amom and boy 妈妈和男孩 & a收入和灭亡的集体农村产业迫使大多数年轻的劳动者 The income and perishes the collective countryside industry forces the majority young workers & aMonitor CD User’s Guide and Instaion Files for machine type L2021 Wide 宽监测CD的用户指南和Instaion文件为机器类型L2021 & a全球变暖是一个不是问题 The whole world changes warm is not a question & a斐,琴儿永远陪着你 fei, the qin forever is accompanying you
& aLiuzhou ah Liuzhou啊 & a大熊猫 公母 Panda male and female & afirst turn on first turn on & a, the Texas Biomedical Research Institute partners with hundreds of researchers and institutions around the world, targeting advances in heart disease, diabetes, obesity, cancer, hypertension, psychiatric disorders, diseases of the premature newborn, AIDS, hepatitis, malaria, parasitic infections and a host of other in 得克萨斯生物医学的研究所与数百研究员和机关在心脏病成为伙伴在世界范围内,瞄准前进,糖尿病、肥胖病、癌症、高血压、精神混乱、疾病过早新出生,爱滋病、肝炎、疟疾、寄生传染和许多其他传染病。 & a- Car Dealers - Car Dealers & aNo one will ever love me as much as you do. Right,my dear Liao 没人将爱我,和您一样多。 权利,我亲爱的Liao & athere is no point in doing sth 没有点在做sth &扫二维码下载作业帮
2亿+学生的选择
下载作业帮安装包
扫二维码下载作业帮
2亿+学生的选择
there is no point to do 与in doing的区别
神水盟3936
扫二维码下载作业帮
2亿+学生的选择
表示“做某事是没有意义的”有两种表示,there is no point to do sth 或者是 there is no point in doing sth.两种表示意思相同,但所用的介词不同,注意区分意思是完全一样的
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
扫描下载二维码扫二维码下载作业帮
拍照搜题,秒出答案,一键查看所有搜题记录
下载作业帮安装包
扫二维码下载作业帮
拍照搜题,秒出答案,一键查看所有搜题记录
there is no point in doing sth.
扫二维码下载作业帮
拍照搜题,秒出答案,一键查看所有搜题记录
there is no point in doing sth做某事毫无意义比如:There is no point in waiting. 等待毫无意义.
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
做某事没意义
扫描下载二维码扫二维码下载作业帮
拍照搜题,秒出答案,一键查看所有搜题记录
下载作业帮安装包
扫二维码下载作业帮
拍照搜题,秒出答案,一键查看所有搜题记录
there be句型总结there is no need to do是否是There is + no + Noun + in doing something 中的唯一特例there is no use(in)doingthere is no point(in)doingthere is no need to do还有什么与there is no need to do一样的?那这些没规律可言,什么规律,直接说!
唯爱一萌369554
扫二维码下载作业帮
拍照搜题,秒出答案,一键查看所有搜题记录
不是!与 there is 句型无关.而是由于 need point 和use 所决定的.当然有了,随便想起两个了there is no reason to do sththere is no enough time to do sth一开始当然要硬记.但记多了后 就感觉出规律了.呵呵,名词 use、point 后接动名词场合多.另外要凭 语感.总之和theie be 结构没什么必然联系.例如 I have no reason to do sth It is useless in doing something It is reasonable to do sth
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
there is no need to
do 此处need名词,需要
to do不定式作后置定语there is no use/point 中use point也是名字,不过是用的动词的现在分词作定语 修饰use point
扫描下载二维码

我要回帖

更多关于 when doing sth 的文章

随机推荐