lovelyrabbityourhappytime onvif

Focused on Story: Halloween Storytime Blog Hop: Sorry by J.Q. Rose, Free eBook
Explore the paths to writing, publishing, marketing, and reading!
ounded 2015 by students of “How To Think Sideways: Career Survival School for Writer’s,”&
Halloween read?&
FREE&on Halloween, October 31, on Amazon!
Her mother’s secrets, a killer, a handsome policeman, and a shadow man muddle up her intention to have a simple life.&
Subscribe to:
J Q Rose is a wife, mother, mother-in-law, grandmother, dreamer, romantic, photographer, writer, author.
Follow by Email
Dangerous Sanctuary
Pastor Christine Hobbs never imagined she would be caring for a flock that includes a pig, a kangaroo, and a murderer.
Deadly Undertaking
A handsome detective, a shadow man, and a murder victim kill Lauren’s plan for a simple life.Now available at the BWL bookstore and
major online sellers
Quick Tips on Vegetable Gardening
Starting Your Garden--Tried and true tips from experienced gardener and grower, Gardener Ted.
Girls Succeed: Stories Behind the Careers of Successful Women
To inspire and empower girls to achieve their dreams
Romance and Mystery Authors on Writing eBook Available Now
Fifteen authors share writing tips on the Writing Process, Publishing and Marketing
BWL Publishing
Talented authors and great reads
Writing, Publishing, Marketing, and Reading
Writing, publishing, marketing. and reading are my favorite topics for the J.Q. Rose blog. My first e-book, Sunshine Boulevard, was released by Muse It Up Publishing in 2011. You can imagine how many things have changed in the world of writing and reading since then. Deadly Undertaking, from Books We Love, is now available and a third mystery will be available soon. Check out my Amazon Author Page and the tab above entitled My Books to discover more eBooks by J.Q. Rose. You may be surprised at the topics! Let's try and keep up with this amazing industry and all the good books available by sharing with each other.
Writing Tip of the Day
Authors--FREE Book Promotion
Blog Archive

我要回帖

更多关于 happytime onvif 的文章

随机推荐