Excuse me,How do I get to do sthShanghai Zoo?(改为同义句)

扫二维码下载作业帮
3亿+用户的选择
下载作业帮安装包
扫二维码下载作业帮
3亿+用户的选择
How can you get to Beijing?怎么答是不是用“I get there by...”要用完整的句子。
繁星QU75QQ75
扫二维码下载作业帮
3亿+用户的选择
i get there by bus/plane/ train
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
扫描下载二维码我怎么能到动物园?你可以乘地铁。 的翻译是:How do I get to the Zoo? You can take the subway. 中文翻译英文意思,翻译英语
请在下面的文本框内输入文字,然后点击开始翻译按钮进行翻译,如果您看不到结果,请重新翻译!
我怎么能到动物园?你可以乘地铁。
选择语言:从
罗马尼亚语
罗马尼亚语
How can I go to the zoo? You can take the subway.
How do I get to the Zoo? You can take the subway.
How do I get to the Zoo? You can take the subway.
How can I make to the zoo? You can take the metro.
How can I arrive the zoo? You may ride the subway.
相关内容&ai love the iessons that she gave in Englisi Literature 我爱她在Englisi文学给的iessons & a我最恨蟑螂从我的面前跑过 I most hate the cockroach to run from mine front & a你可以听到 You may hear my sound & ait is about family honor.
& a??? ?? ?????? ??????? Line to Shui Qiongchu & a擦色皮 Graffia la pelle di colore & aWhich pen is Ann is? 安是哪支笔是? & a那怎么不是姐姐照顾呢 How isn't that the elder sister looks after & a我希望大家以后经常喝茶 I hoped everybody later will drink tea frequently & amake aperson like that 做aperson像那样 & aurban sculpture development patterm 都市雕塑发展patterm & a刘天 Liu Tian & aper his head or body 每他的头或身体 & aMy Nationai
plans 我的Nationai天的计划 & a离家里近的地方 In leaves home the near place & a可以锻炼自己
你父母反对是因为怕耽误你学习 May exercise oneself your parents opposition is because feared delays you to study & a你还不了解我呢 You do not understand me & aThe Reflecting God 反射的上帝 & a处女坐的人现实并且注意细节 The maiden sits and human reality attention detail & aI’m
ok 正在翻译,请等待...
& amarshalling cabinets 整理的内阁 & aa very large number of 非常大数 & a救玛丽的就是那个穿白色的男人 Rescues Mary is the man who that puts on the white & a我想问你关于只能中国的旅游景点 I want to ask you about only to be able China's scenic site & a快点回话 A bit faster answered & a我是一个不知足的笨猪,王龙雨,你什么时候才能不打呼噜!我就给你抱着睡 I am the stupid pig which is not content, Wang Longyu, when can you not have the snoring! I hug to you am resting & a凤冈实验幼儿园 Fenggang tests the kindergarten & a他需要好好休息一下 He needs to rest well & a直到。。。。才。 正在翻译,请等待...
a doctog 现在 我迫切需要doctog & aI'll talk to you 我与您将谈话 & a麦克昨天晚上直到做完作业才上床睡觉 Mike yesterday evening until completed the work only then to go to bed sleeps & a应当尽量削弱生产 Must weaken the production as far as possible & a请输入您需Can you please reply to my request for new order? 您能否请回复我的要求新的命令? & a不溶性微粒 Insoluble particle & a我很荣兴站在这里 My very Rong Xingzhan in here & aThey are not me. 正在翻译,请等待...
& a学习管理专业 Study management specialized & a5. Flytta inter klotgrillen under anv?ndning. 5. Move inter klotgrillen during use. & aexcuse me,is there a cinema near here 劳驾,戏院近这里有 & awow! you really like sports, that's a them 正在翻译,请等待...
& a??? ? I in very attentively very attentively very attentively study & aAssociation of other organizations, provincial, national-level e-commerce game categories 正在翻译,请等待...
& a我要制定一个完美的计划 I must formulate a perfect plan & aAll the time, his mind will have some strange ideas. 正在翻译,请等待...
& awas the first man? 第一个人? & aAKINFEEV AKINFEEV & aperception that leadership keeps the staff in the dark about decisions and developments and doesn't value their opinions 悟性领导在黑暗保留职员关于决定和发展,并且不重视他们的看法 & alt is a colb day in wintre. lt是一colb天在wintre。 & aoctanol 辛醇 & adon't let go of my hand 不要放弃我的手 & a刘旭 Liu Xu & aDeutsch! 德语! & awow! you really like sports, that's a surprise 哇! 您真正地喜欢体育,那是惊奇 & aI believe the street after the rain, the sun smiling face will appear Cloth & aWhile the show on 被举行 & a我怎么能到动物园?你可以乘地铁。 How can I arrive the zoo? You may ride the subway. &扫二维码下载作业帮
拍照搜题,秒出答案,一键查看所有搜题记录
下载作业帮安装包
扫二维码下载作业帮
拍照搜题,秒出答案,一键查看所有搜题记录
How do I get to the zoo.同义句
倾城╮疽勇
扫二维码下载作业帮
拍照搜题,秒出答案,一键查看所有搜题记录
Where's the zoo?How can I get to the zoo?Which is the way to the zoo?任选一种吧
为您推荐:
How could I get to the zoo
扫描下载二维码How do you get to the zoo_百度文库