afraid our aim is out of draftsightt的our是可以不唱的吗

查看: 765|回复: 10
You were the shadow to my light!Did you feel us!Another start.You fade away.Afraid our aim is out of sight.Wanna seeus alive.Where are you o
我也找了好久 终于找到了 分享给你 Faded-Alan Walker You were the shadow to my light 你是我生命之光中的一道暗影 Did you feel us 你能理解我们吗 Another Star 另一颗行星 You fade away 你逐渐消失 Afraid our aim is out of sight 恐惧我
/share/link?shareid=&uk=&third=15不知道是不是这首 You were the shadow to my light Did you feel us Another Star You fade away Afraid our aim is out of sight Wanna see us Alive Where are yo
是这首歌吧!歌中有歌词:“You were the shadow to my light 。” 《Faded》 - Alan Walker You were the shadow to my light 你是我生命光亮中的一道暗影 Did you feel us 你能感受彼此的存在吗 Another start 下一个开始 You fade away 你的身
kingone543
You were the shadow to my light Did you feel us Another Star You fade away Afraid our aim is out of sight Wanna see us Alive Where are you now Where are you now Where are you now Was it all in my fantasy Where are you now Were
飞利浦照明
You were the shadow to my light Did you feel us Another Star You fade away Afraid our aim is out of sight Wanna see us Alive Where are you now Where are you now Where are you now Was it all in my fantasy Where are you now Were
faded - Alan Walker 歌词 Baby I'm wasted 宝贝我已醉倒 All I wanna do is drive home to you 我只想开车回家找你 Baby I'm faded 宝贝我好嗨 All I wanna do is take you downtown 我只想带你去市中心逍遥 Baby I'm wasted 宝贝我已醉倒 All
John Mayer - Shadow Days Did you know that you could be wrong And swear you're right Some people been known to do it All their lives But you find yourself alone Just like you found yourself before Like I found myself in pieces
John Mayer - Shadow Days Did you know that you could be wrong And swear you're right Some people been known to do it All their lives But you find yourself alone Just like you found yourself before Like I found myself in pieces
/share/link?shareid=&uk=&third=15不知道是不是这首 You were the shadow to my light Did you feel us Another Star You fade away Afraid our aim is out of sight Wanna see us Alive Where are yo下次自动登录
使用以下方式登录
《天籁之音之火花(Remix)》歌词
天籁之音之火花 (Remix) - 7妹
Alive afraid our aim is out of sight wanna sight
Alive afraid our aim is out of sight wanna see us
Alive afraid our aim is out of sight wanna sight
Alive afraid our aim is out of sight wanna see us
You were the shadow to my light
Did you feel us
Another star you fade away
Afraid our aim is out of sight
Wanna see us alive