This shortfilmdepot film tells us that the toad may eat sw

RECIPE: Toad in the Hole - Eat Like a Girl
Toad in the Hole
I never even heard of toad in the hole as a child. I may have heard it referred to but I always thought that it referred to Toad of Toad Hall of The Wind in the Willows. I was quite surprised to discover it was a joyous and simple concoction of sausages roasted in Yorkshire batter. Delicious!
This is super easy to prepare at home and I am sharing the recipe with you today very quickly, because I really think you need to make it. I have also made this with the cocktail cooking chorizo sausages from
in a muffin tray. They were so cute I half wanted to tuck them up in bed instead of eating them.
For this, I used common or garden proper pork sausages. That taste of pork and just that. I am not liking the trend of sticking all types of things in sausages. Some things are best left simple (unless they are very good and then I am ok with that).
This makes enough for 2 with 2 sausages each. Or if cooking for 1 as I was, enough for 1 and a big Yorkshire pudding for later. I often cook for 1, and it upsets me that people think it is pointless to do so. We should all cook for ourselves and take pleasure in it.
Toad in the Hole
RECIPE: Toad in the Hole
Ingredients
50g plain flour, sifted
pinch of salt
150ml whole milk
2 sausages
one small tray that will accomodate two sausages and wiggle room
flavourless oil or – indulgently – duck fat
Whisk together the salt, egg, milk and flour until there is no lumps and leave aside for an hour.
Preheat your oven to 200 deg C and lightly roast the sausages in a little oil / fat until they are starting to brown.
Remove the sausages and add more fat, it should cover the whole of the bottom of the pan (or you won’t get a nice crisp bottom). Heat in the oven then add the sausages and pour in the batter until it comes half way up the sausages. Put the leftover batter in another small tin with fat to cook a Yorkshire pudding. Or make a second one.
Roast for 20 minutes, in white time the pastry will puff up and crisp.
Eat with gravy and lots of it.
Say hi!Cooking and travelling, and sharing it all with you.
Say hi!Latest posts by Niamh ()
- October 9, 2017
- September 25, 2017
- September 22, 2017
Share this:Like this:Like Loading...
We can email you when there is new posts!
Email Address
Recipe & Travel Videos Daily on SnapchatPress
Eat Like a Girl: the Cookbook!
Follow via RSS&&
Sorry:- Instagram feed not found.
Send to Email Address
Your Email Address
Post was not sent - check your email addresses!
Email check failed, please try again
Sorry, your blog cannot share posts by email.

我要回帖

更多关于 wings short film解析 的文章

随机推荐