拍照搜题,秒出答案,一键查看所有搜题记录
下载作业帮安装包
扫二维码下载作业帮
拍照搜题,秒出答案,一键查看所有搜题记录
英语作文:我的家,100词以上.
lmFT88LQ85
扫二维码下载作业帮
拍照搜题,秒出答案,一键查看所有搜题记录
My family There are four people in my family,my parents,my bother and I.My family is pretty good.I’m really happy.My brother is shy and funny.He is good at sports and does well in football.My father ...
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
I have a happy family. There are three members in my family. My father is a doctor working in the city hospital. He is strict with me, so sometimes I am a little afraid of me especially after an exam....
My family There are four people in my family,my parents,my bother and I.My family is pretty good. I’m really happy. My brother is shy and funny. He is good at sports and does well in football.My ...
扫描下载二维码扫二维码下载作业帮
3亿+用户的选择
下载作业帮安装包
扫二维码下载作业帮
3亿+用户的选择
介绍袁隆平的英语作文(100词左右)
兔子KS29QU
扫二维码下载作业帮
3亿+用户的选择
Father of Hybrid Rice -- Yuan LongpingYuan Longping,a Chinese agriculturalist,was born in Qianyang,Hunan Province in 1930.Professor Yuan graduated from Southwest Agriculture College in 1953 and has since devoted himself to agricultural education and research.He is currently an academician of the Chinese Academy of Engineering,Director General of China National Hybrid Rice Research and Development Center,Honorary President of the Hunan Academy of Agricultural Sciences in China and Vice-Chairman of Hunan Provincial Committee of the Chinese People's Political Consultative Conference.Professor Yuan was a pioneer in hybrid rice research and made remarkable achievements in this area,first developing hybrid rice in the world.The achievements of Yuan Longping greatly solved the food shortage,and provided as a solution the worldwide starvation.It is regarded as the fifth invention after China's Four Major Inventions,and is acclaimed as the Second Green Revolution.He was awarded with many international awards,such as Gold Medal Award for the Outstanding Inventor of the United Nations World Intellectual Property Organization,Science Prize of United Nations Educational,Scientific and Cultural Organization,Rank Prize for Agronomy and Nutrition of the United Kingdom,Medal of Honor for Food Security and Sustainable Development of the United Nations Food and Agriculture Organization,and Fukui International Koshihikari Rice Prize of Japan.Yuan Longping started the research of indica hybrid in 1964.At the beginning,he discovered male-sterile rice.Then he brought forward h third hybriding paddy and carried out experiments on farmland.Yuan Longping made breakthrough in 1973.He was the first person to develop indica hybrid rice.The new technology was tested in many areas of South China in 1974 and 1975,and then extended to other areas.China became the first country that is capable of producing hybrid rice.Yuan Longping is the first scientist who successfully altered the self-pollinating characteristic of rice and realized large-scale farming of hybrid rice.This earned him the title "Father of Hybrid Rice".His pioneering work in hybrid rice breeding and production techniques has revolutionized rice cultivation in China,establishing China's world leading position in hybrid rice research.From 1976 to 1987,the total cultivated area of the hybrid rice developed by Yuan reached 1.1 billion mu (15 mu=1 hectares),and increased rice yield by 100 billion kg.In 1979,the hybrid rice was transferred as China's first agro-technology patent to the United States.At present,the hybrid rice developed by Yuan is planted on the farmlands all over China,which played an important role in increasing China's grain production.It made possible the feeding of 22% of the world population on only 7% of the world's total arable land.
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
扫描下载二维码热词搜索:
您现在的位置:
小故事网 时间: 作文字数: 100字
&&& 昨天,英语教了十几个单词,今天要听写,平常,十几个单词对我来说也不算什么,可今天这些单词是那么长,那么的难写难背我用了好长还未全部掌握,我的心开始忐忑不安了,该怎么办呢?下午就要听写了,听写不过关就要被留下听写又得留一会儿才能回家。我想:&我已经被留过了可不想再重蹈覆辙又被留一次。&最后我还是咬紧牙关背了一会儿。之后,老师就来了,我也休息了一会儿。想还是等下午的难关吧,一切顺从天命。
对作文的表态扫二维码下载作业帮
拍照搜题,秒出答案,一键查看所有搜题记录
下载作业帮安装包
扫二维码下载作业帮
拍照搜题,秒出答案,一键查看所有搜题记录
题目是sunshineinmylife的英语作文100至120词
逢坂瞑鬼522
扫二维码下载作业帮
拍照搜题,秒出答案,一键查看所有搜题记录
whever have sun shine,every body could get help. There is a
thing in my mind all the time. Two years ago,
I went to the mountians. On the way, I got injured. I was scared. In this time, an old people asked me what happened to me. I told her and I was cry. Then she helped me go down the mountains. What a great peopleis!So the life is great .Do you think so?
为您推荐:
扫描下载二维码谁能帮我写一篇英语作文,一百词的,作文题目是The best thing i have learned on campus
本回答由提问者推荐
var sogou_ad_id=731547;
var sogou_ad_height=160;
var sogou_ad_width=690;

我要回帖

更多关于 铅笔的英文单词 的文章

随机推荐