she ------(notat 7 i get up教案)up at 6:30 in the moening

扫二维码下载作业帮
拍照搜题,秒出答案,一键查看所有搜题记录
下载作业帮安装包
扫二维码下载作业帮
拍照搜题,秒出答案,一键查看所有搜题记录
英语·综合中译英1:起立2:让我做连词成句1:brother,a,his,have,does,father2:very,hard,studies,she3:is,water,in,there,some,cup,the改为否定句1:There are some books in my bag.There( )( )books in my bag.2:He is always late for school.He( )( )late for school.3:He has to go home at once.He( )( )to go home at once.4:I can sing the japanese song very well.I( )sing the japanese song very well.5:She does moening exercises very day.She( )( )morning exercises every day.6:Let's get there by taxi.Let's( )( )there by taxi.7:There's somebody at the door.There( )( )at the door.
扫二维码下载作业帮
拍照搜题,秒出答案,一键查看所有搜题记录
一 1.stand up 2.let me try it.二.1.Does his brother have a father?2.She studies very hard.3.There is some water in the cup.三.1.aren't any2.is never3.doesn't have4.can't5.doesn't do6.not get7.isn't anybody
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
中译英 1:stand up2:let me do 连词成句 1:Does his father have a brother? 2:She studies very hard.3:There some water in the cup. 改为否定句 1:are no2:is never3:doesn't has4:can't5:doesn't do 6:don't get 7:are nobody.
扫描下载二维码扫二维码下载作业帮
拍照搜题,秒出答案,一键查看所有搜题记录
下载作业帮安装包
扫二维码下载作业帮
拍照搜题,秒出答案,一键查看所有搜题记录
使用特殊疑问句就括号部分提问:1:I get up (at 6:30)in the morning 2:There are (62)students in our cl3:Your English book is (on my desk)4:I am (sick) today5:His father is (Mr.Wang)6:She likes s(wiming)7:Lingling goes to school (at 7:00 a.m)8:Lingling goes to (school) at 7:00 a.m
腾袭wan745
扫二维码下载作业帮
拍照搜题,秒出答案,一键查看所有搜题记录
1 When do you get up in the morning?2.How many students are there in your class?3.Where is my English book?4.How are you today?5.Who is his father?6.What does she like doing?7.When does Lingling go to school?8.Where does Lingling go at 7:00a.
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
考虑到时态和习惯的问题 回答如下1 When did you get up this morning? or When do you usually get up in the morning? 2. How many students are there in your class?3. Where is your English book?4. How ...
1 When do you get up in the morning?2. How many students are there in your class?3. Where is your English book?4. How are you today?5. Who is his father?6. What does she like?7. When does Lingling go to school?8. Where does Lingling go at 7:00a.m? 望采纳
扫描下载二维码扫二维码下载作业帮
拍照搜题,秒出答案,一键查看所有搜题记录
下载作业帮安装包
扫二维码下载作业帮
拍照搜题,秒出答案,一键查看所有搜题记录
always gets up at 6:30 in the morning.Mike always gets up at 6:30 in the morning.中间 get 要加 s always 不是加了吗?我不太懂 有些乱 另外-When do you get to school?-I usually get to school at 7:30 a.m.用 When 还是 How -How do you get to school?-I usually get to school at 7:30 a.m.还有一题,呵呵During the day they sleep,but at night they get up.为什么 During 不可以用 On 就是这些了 如果发现有些单词拼错了 ZZZZ···
扫二维码下载作业帮
拍照搜题,秒出答案,一键查看所有搜题记录
1.always 是一个整个的词儿,不是 alway 加 s 的组合,它是“总是”的意思所以动词 get 应该加 s ,因为主语是第三人称单数(男他女她和 物品它)2.when 表示什么时间,所以应该用when3.during有持续的意思,但是on更侧重表示一个时间点,而不是一个时间段,所有during更好,表示在白天的时间段里,他们睡觉,但是晚上却起来了~
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
第一个always是个固定的词 本来就有s 后面get要加s 三单 第二个因为回答是时间 所以用when 用how回答要说by bus 或什么的 第三个表达一段时间 他在白天这段时间里睡觉 on 表时间的一个点上
扫描下载二维码扫二维码下载作业帮
3亿+用户的选择
下载作业帮安装包
扫二维码下载作业帮
3亿+用户的选择
Mary has to follow many rules at home.On weekdays she has to get up at 6;30and make her bed in the morning .----------After exercising ,breakfast is OK.She takes a shower and then has a quick breakfast.--------------Her home is far from school .She first walks to the bus stop and then takes the NO.17bus .--------------After school,she can't play games.Her parents ask her to do her homework .------------On weekends,she also has piano lessons ,but she doesn't like playing the piano at all.---------------How can she have her own time?A.The busride usually takes her about 20minutes.B.On Sunday afternoon ,she has to visit her grandparents with her parents .C.She feels tired every day.D.Then she exercises with her father for half an hour.E.She often has lunch at schoolF.After breakfast ,she goes to school quickly.G.She goes to shool by bus.从方框中七个选项中,选择五个选项还原到课文中,使课文通顺完整
我要洗白白1bh1
扫二维码下载作业帮
3亿+用户的选择
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
扫描下载二维码最新学年六年级英语上第一单元检测_图文_百度文库
两大类热门资源免费畅读
续费一年阅读会员,立省24元!
最新学年六年级英语上第一单元检测
阅读已结束,下载文档到电脑
想免费下载本文?
定制HR最喜欢的简历