您这是要旅行用还是商务?在淘宝上找一个中文导游就好啦~提前淘宝的旅行社或者卖家说明白要哪种语言的。&
您这是要旅行用还是商务?在淘宝上找一个中文导游就好啦~提前淘宝的旅行社或者卖家说明白要哪种语言的。
我可以,微信联系吧,
我可以,微信联系吧,&
我可以,微信联系吧,
建议你去百度贴吧里找找。
建议你去百度贴吧里找找。&
建议你去百度贴吧里找找。
<textarea name="editor" class="_j_content _j_answer_suggest" id="_js_editorText" placeholder="用自己的【真实经历】作答,而不是网上搜来的信息好回答不一定特长,但一定【不是简单的一两句话】永远替提问者【多想一步】,会加分哦~" >
京公网安备号
新出网证(京)字242号 全国统一客服电话:你好!霍本,我来自中国上海,现在深圳工作,我是做中医理疗,45岁离婚,你呢?我是用电脑翻译给你写信,可能会不清楚,请理解。谢谢! 的翻译是:How do you do! HOpen, I come from Shanghai, China, now working in Shenzhen, I was doing physical therapy of traditional Chinese medicine, 45 of divorce, how about you? I am writing to you use a computer to translate may be unclear, please understand. Thank you! 中文翻译英文意思,翻译英语
请在下面的文本框内输入文字,然后点击开始翻译按钮进行翻译,如果您看不到结果,请重新翻译!
你好!霍本,我来自中国上海,现在深圳工作,我是做中医理疗,45岁离婚,你呢?我是用电脑翻译给你写信,可能会不清楚,请理解。谢谢!
选择语言:从
罗马尼亚语
罗马尼亚语
Hello! Hoban, I am from Shanghai, China, Shenzhen is now working, I was doing medicine physical therapy, 45-year-old divorced, do you? I write to you with a machine translation may not know, please understand. Thank you!
How do you do! HOpen, I come from Shanghai, China, now working in Shenzhen, I was doing physical therapy of traditional Chinese medicine, 45 of divorce, how about you? Wrote I used computers to translate your may not clear please understand. Thank you!
How do you do! HOpen, I come from Shanghai, China, now working in Shenzhen, I was doing physical therapy of traditional Chinese medicine, 45 of divorce, how about you? I am writing to you use a computer to translate may be unclear, please understand. Thank you!
Nice to meet you! hoben, I come from Shanghai, China, Shenzhen now work done, I was 45 years old Chinese medicine therapy, divorce, do you? I used the computer translation wrote to you, and you may not be clear, please understand. Thank you!
Hello! Hoban, I comes from the Chinese Shanghai, now Shenzhen works, I make the Chinese medicine physical therapy, 45 year old of divorce, you? I am write a letter with the computer translation to you, the possible meeting not to be clear, please understand.Thanks!
相关内容&aEtudiez bien 研究井 & a老师 教给我们学习 老师是我们的朋友好的师生关系有利于我们学习我们应该尊重老师认真学习完成作业 Teacher teaches us to study teacher is our friend's good teacher and student relations is advantageous in us learns from us to be supposed to respect teacher to study earnestly completes the work & athis Khador drive would be a nice add on for my ship I agreed to gather 50 crystals for Khador but they can only be obtained in the void system back into the wormhole I guess 这Khador驱动是好的为我同意会集50水晶为Khador的我的船增加,但他们在空系统可能只获得回到我猜测的蠕虫孔 & a我们生活的环境很舒适 surrounding 正在翻译,请等待... & aTheme Colors 题材颜色 & athe price is too high for most countries to send even one man there for the present 价格太高为了多数国家能为礼物送甚而一个人那里 & asimple simon said to the pear man,"Let me taste a pear!" 简单的西蒙对梨人说, “让我品尝梨!” & a人很容易染上一些像抽烟酗酒这样的恶习,要戒掉却不那么容易 The human is very easy to catch some to smoke likely the excessive drinking such abuse, must swear off that easily actually not & a到这个目的地我们没有货物了 We did not have the cargo to this destination & aYou every little wish I want to cash 您每一点愿望我想要兑现 & a转变与发展 Transformation and development & ai know you'er a best man until today.before it
i'am very bad that i'am so sorry.mow i'am growing up.now you have a good girl friend than i am very happy. 正在翻译,请等待...
& amax is possibly corrupt.would you like to try to resave 正在翻译,请等待...
& a在我家乡 In my hometown & aSpecified RSLogix 5000 Modules 指定的RSLogix 5000个模块 & a连接服务,你可以接受入呼叫还有传真在什么地方你觉得很方便,甚至在另外一个城市 务,真传有还电来以可你服接连。 便,市城个一外另在至甚方很得觉你方地么什在 & aestore 正在翻译,请等待...
& aYour hotel 您的旅馆 & aNoteboo. ls this yuor notebook? Please call Mary. Phone Noteboo。 ls这个您的笔记本? 请电话玛丽。 电话 & aThe ASO attachment i sent you. Please sign and return by fax to US. thanks The ASO attachment i sent you. Please sign and return by fax to US. thanks & a那是一块橡皮擦吗? That is together the eraser? & a秋雨の候、貴社ますますご盛栄のこととお喜び申し上げます。平素は格別のご高配を賜り、厚くお礼申し上げます。 您说遥远地越来越高兴兴旺的荣耀事的您的秋天雨公司。通常,它授予非凡高发行,谢意厚实地认为。 & aPlease consider using the more recent version. 请考虑使用较新版本。 & aMega Store 正在翻译,请等待...
& a上课时她会用大屏幕展示一些句子让我们提高记忆 Attends class when she can use the large screen to demonstrate some sentences let us enhance the memory & aI will never walk alone. 我单独不会走。 & a我是中國人可以請問你是哪裡人呀 I am the Chinese may ask where person you are & aplease enter a zipcode,or your latitude and longitude 请进入邮政编码、或者您的纬度和经度 & a介意我看看你的照片吗 Minded I have a look your picture & a指间扣 正在翻译,请等待...
& a为什么不出去散步呢 Why doesn't exit to take a walk & a?? ??? ? ?? ?? ? ? ???? 双[e] [thayk]与上述比较那里不是a [锂]螺纹可能性的以后的, & a我要怎么做?我还能做些什么? How do I want to do? What can I also make? & amy beloved.When can you begin to love me? 我心爱。您何时能开始爱我? & amusdard seeds 正在翻译,请等待...
& ai do already a favor 我已经做厚待 & a你好会逗我开心 You good can tease me happy & a回到顶部 Returns to the crown & a我司将永久执行上诉改善对策,并不定时安排人员进行查核,是否有按照规范在执行 I take charge of the permanent execution appeal improvement countermeasure, and the indefinite tense arranges the personnel to carry on checks, whether has according to the standard in the execution & a上海世博会给中外游客留下了深刻的印象 The Shanghai World Expo has made the profound impression for the Chinese and foreign tourists & anika noire having a hot orgasm nika noire有热的交往高潮 & a作为同学与家长沟通的桥梁,锻炼了沟通和交流能力 Bridge communicate which as schoolmate and the guardian, has exercised the communication and exchange ability & aYou jumpI jump 您jumpI跃迁 & acylindrical module 圆柱形模块 & a在吗。我的朋友、 In.Friend of mine, & aYou told me you'd never ever forget these images 您告诉了我您从未会忘记这些图象 & azombiestatus" zombiestatus " & a?? ???? ???? [su] [theys]没有点, & avery very very miss you 非常非常非常想念您 & a?? 火?? & a其实我一直爱着你,只是你不知道 Actually I am always loving you, only is you did not know & a???? ??? 2??? ?? 火?? & ait was such a pain.. i hated studying sanskrit and hindi 它是这样痛苦。 我不喜欢学习sanskrit和北印度语 & a我走的很慢,但是我从来不会后退 I walk very slowly, but I always cannot retrocede & aAMD Media Codec Package - Previously known as the Avivo(TM) Package Includes: AMD Video Converter* Media codecs for transcoding applications *AMD Video Converter will only work with ATI Radeon HD 2000 and above AMD媒介编解码器包裹-早先,以Avivo (TM)著名包裹包括: AMD录影Converter*媒介编解码器为转码的应用*AMD录影交换器只与ATI Radeon HD一起使用2000年和上面 & a它打破了教室里的玻璃 It has broken in the classroom glass & a你好!霍本,我来自中国上海,现在深圳工作,我是做中医理疗,45岁离婚,你呢?我是用电脑翻译给你写信,可能会不清楚,请理解。谢谢! Hello! Hoban, I comes from the Chinese Shanghai, now Shenzhen works, I make the Chinese medicine physical therapy, 45 year old of divorce, you? I am write a letter with the computer translation to you, the possible meeting not to be clear, please understand.Thanks! &所有问题分类

我要回帖

更多关于 一篇值得分享的好文章 的文章

随机推荐