your dog is niceplanes___nice. a:am b:is c:are应选择什么

从A.B.C中选择合适的选项 There a cupboard and two fans in our classroom. A. am B. is C. are 题目和参考答案——精英家教网——
暑假天气热?在家里学北京名师课程,
& 题目详情
从A、B、C中选择合适的选项
There _____ a cupboard and two fans in our classroom.
A. am B. is C. are
科目:小学英语
来源:北京同步题
题型:完形填空
从A、B、C、D四个选项中选择最佳的一项填空。&
&&&&&&Sam&and&Amy &&& 1&& & to&school&in &&&&2&& & . They&&&&&&3&& &&&Chinese, Maths && & 4 &&& &English&every&day.&After&school, Amy&and&her&friends&go&&& & 5&& &.&&&&& 6&&&&&Sam&is&still (仍然)&&& & 7&& &&&school.&He&&& & 8&& &&&with&his&friends.&&&&& 9&&&&&Saturday, Sam&and&Amy&go&to Beijing&Jingshan&school&to&study.&On&Sunday&they&are&at&home.&It's&Sunday&today.&Look! They're&&&& &10&&&&&TV.
(&&&& ) 1. A. be&&&&&&&& (&&&& ) 2. A. America&&&&& (&&&& ) 3. A. has&&&&&&&& (&&&& ) 4. A. but&&&&&&&&& (&&&& ) 5. A. home&&&&&& (&&&& ) 6. A. And&&&&&&&&& (&&&& ) 7. A. under&&&&&&& (&&&& ) 8. A. play chess (&&&& ) 9. A. For&&&&&&&&& (&&&& ) 10. A. watch&&&&&&
B. come&&&&&&& & B. Japan (日本)& & B. do&&&&&&&&& & B. at&&&&&&&&&& & B. to home&&&& & B. But&&&&&&&&& & B. on&&&&&&&&&& & B. plays chess & B. In&&&&&&&&&& & B. to watch&&&&&
C. go&&&&&&&& &C. China&&&&&& &C. does&&&&&& &C. in&&&&&&&&& &C. homes&&&&& &C. Now&&&&&&&& &C. at&&&&&&&&& &C. play piano &C. At&&&&&&&&& &C. watching&&&
D. take&&&&&&& &D. Chinese&&&&& &D. have&&&&&&& &&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& D. and&&&&&&&&& &D. to homes&&& &D. Or&&&&&&&&&& &D. of&&&&&&&&&& &D. play violin &D. On&&&&&&&&&& &D. watches&&&&&
来源:专项题
题型:补全对话,情景问答
根据情境与对话内容,从方框中选择合适的选项补全对话。
A. You're welcome.B. Which bus shall I take?C. I don't know.D. You can take a bus to go there.E. Please ask the woman over there.A: Excuse me, Sir. Could you tell me the way to Beijing Safari Park (北京生动物园)?B: Sorry, 1_____________ I'm a tourist here. 2_____________A: Excuse me, Madam. How can I go to Beijing Safari Park?C: Go to that bus station on your right. 3_____________A: 4_____________C: You can take a No. 365 bus.A: Thanks very much.C: 5_____________
来源:北京同步题
题型:听力题
听录音,从A、B、C中选择合适的答语。
(&&&& ) 1. A. My name is Peter.(&&&& ) 2. A. His name is Jim. (&&&& ) 3. A. Thanks.&&&&&&&&& (&&&& ) 4. A. It's a school.&&
B. Hello.&&&&&&&&&&&&& B. Her name is Mary.&& B. I'm fine,&thanks. B. It's a chair.&&&&&
C. I live in Canada.&&&& C. This is a teacher.&&& C. Nice to meet you, too.&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& C. There it is.&&&&&&&&&&&&&&
来源:期末题
从A,B,C中选择一项,补全对话。
(&&&&&&) 1.&A.&Oh, it's&nice.&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& B.&Oh, really?&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& C.&Sure.
&&&&&&&&&&&
(&&&&&&) 2.&A.&Here&you&are.&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& B.&Me&too.&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& C.&Thank&you.
(&&&& ) 3.&&A.&No, thanks.&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& B.&Sure.&Here&you&are.&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& C.&Fine.&Thank&you.&
(&&&& ) 4. A. OK.&&&&&&&&&&& B.&Thank&you.&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& C.&Here&it&is.&
(&&&& ) 5.&A.&Great.&Thank&you.&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& B.&No,&I&like&juice.&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&C.&Good.&You&are&welcome.&&&&&&
来源:期中题
从A、B、C中选择恰当的一项填入括号内,补全对话。
(&&&& ) 1.
A. Hi, John.B. Hello. What's your name?&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& C. See you, John.
(&&&& ) 2.
A. Hi, thank you.B. Good morning, Miss.C. OK. Great.
(&&&& ) 3.
A. Hello. Let's go to school.B. Nice to meet you.C. Good afternoon.
(&&&& ) 4.
A. Fine. This is Tom.B. Very well. Thank you.C. How are you, Mike?
(&&&& ) 5.
A. I like red.B. Me too.C. Good morning.
(&&&& ) 6.
A. Hi, Zoom.B. Hello, this is Zoom.C. I'm fine, thank you.
精英家教网新版app上线啦!用app只需扫描书本条形码就能找到作业,家长给孩子检查作业更省心,同学们作业对答案更方便,扫描上方二维码立刻安装!
请输入姓名
请输入手机号27.Here a letter for you. A.is B.are C.am D.be——精英家教网——
暑假天气热?在家里学北京名师课程,
27.Here a letter for you. A.is B.are C.am D.be 【】
题目列表(包括答案和解析)
  Dear John,
  Thank you very much for your letter.I am glad that you enjoyed your holiday with me.We enjoyed having you and your sister here.We hope that you will both be able to come again next year.A week is not really long enough,is it? If your school has a five weeks' holiday next year,perhaps(也许) you'll he able to stay with us for two or three weeks.
  We have been back to school for three weeks now.It feels like three months!I expect(期望) that you are both working very hard now since(因为) you are in Grade One.I shall have to work hard next year when I am in Grade One.Tom and Ann won't be in Grade One until 2009.
  They went for a picnic yesterday but I didn't go with them because I cut my foot and I couldn't walk very well.They went to an island and enjoyed themselves there.Do you still remember the island? That's where all of us spent the last day of our holiday.
  Tom,Ann and I send our best wishes to Betty and you.We hope to see you soon.
  Yours sincerely,
  Michael(1)
_________ stayed with Michael for a holiday.
  A.Only John  B.Only Tom and Ann C.John and his sister D.Only Tom
Their holiday lasted for __________.
  A.one week  B.two weeks C.three weeks  D.five weeks
From the words of“It feels like three months!”we know that ___________.
  A.Michael's teacher is very strict with the students  
B.Michael is pleased with his school report
C.Michael hates studying
D.Michael works very hard
________ in Grade One now.
  A.John and his sister are both  B.John is C.John's sister is D.Michael is
Why didn't Michael go to the island for the picnic?
  A.He had to go to school.  
B.He didn't like the island.
C.His foot was hurt.
D.The weather was bad that day.
How are you? It is very nice 1 ndline  you to write 2 ndline  me.From your letter I know a lot 3 ndline  your school.Now I 4 ndline  you know something about me and my school.I am thirteen years old.I am in Class One,Grade One.My father is a 5 ndline .He teaches English.My mother is a doctor.She works in a 6 ndline .I 7 ndline  early and 8 ndline  English.Our school is big.It has 2,000 students and 200 teachers.All the teachers and students work 9 ndline  .Please come and have a look 10 ndline  our school if you have free time.(1)
A.of   B.on    C.for    D.to
A.from   B.of    C.in     D.to
A.of   B.for   C.about   D.to
A.let   B.say   C.talk   D.know
A.teacher B.worker  C.student  D.doctor
A.school B.hospital C.factory  D.hotel
A.go to bed B.have lessons C.get e here
A.look   B.see   C.watch   D.read
A.hard   B.hardly  C.careful  D.fast
A.at   B.in    C.on     D.to
A. I don't think so.
B. Oh,I see!
  C. No,it din't.
D. Yes,she is.
  E. No,she isn't.
F. So am I
  G. To Sydney,Australia?
  L:What are you doing here?
  F:I'm writing a letter to my penfriend Mabel.
  L:1 ndline  Isn't Mabel American?
  F:2 ndline  But her parents took her there for their holiday.
  L:I hear it's very cold in Australia in July.Why do they take their holiday there?
  F:It's very hot in America now.They like to live in a cold place and hate the hot weather.And they like to skate on the ice.
  L:It took them a long time to get to Sydney by sea,didn't it?
  F:3 ndline  They spent only five hours on their travel.
L:Oh? Really?
F:They got there by air.
L:4 ndline  I'm sure they'll have a good time there.
Dear John,
  Thank you very much for your letter.I am glad that you enjoyed your holiday with me.We enjoyed having you and your sister here.We hope that you will both be able to come again next year.Perhaps you’ll be able to stay longer next time you come.A week is not really long enough, is it?If your school has five weeks holiday next year, perhaps(或许)you’ll be able to stay with us for two or three weeks.
  We have been long back at school three weeks now.It feels like three months!I expect(期待)that you are both working very hard now that you are in Grade One.I shall have to work hard next year when I am in Grade One.Tom and Ann won’t be in Grade One until 2005.
  They went for a picnic yesterday but I didn’t go with them because I cut my foot and I couldn’t walk very well.They went to an island and enjoyed themselves.Do you still remember the island?That’s where all five of us spent the last day of our holiday.
  Tom, Ann and I send our best wishes to Betty and you.We hope to see you soon.
Yours sincerely,
根据短文内容,选择正确答案。
________ stayed with Michael for a holiday.
Only Tom and Ann
John and his sister
Their holiday lasted for ________.
three weeks
five weeks
From the words of“It feels like three months!”we know that ________.
Michael’s teacher is very strict with the students
Michael is pleased with his school report
Michael has no interest in learning
Michael works very hard at his studies
________ in Grade One now.
John and his sister are both
John’s sister is
Michael is
Why didn’t Michael go to the island for picnic?
He had to go to school.
He didn’t like the island.
Something was wrong with his foot.
The weather was bad that day.
阅读下面短文,从各小题所给的四个选项中,选出一个最佳答案。
  Do you need money? Write a letter to Mr Percy Ross. Maybe he will give you some. Mr Ross is a rich man, and he likes to give people money. But he usually sends money to old people, sick people and poor children. People who are young and healthy can not get money from him. Sometimes Mr Rose doesn't send people money. He sends the things they need-shoes, a hearing aid(助听器), new pots and pans, or some advice. Mr Ross was very poor when he was a boy, and now he is a successful businessman. He wants to help poor people.
  Dear Mr Ross:
  I have two daughters, age one and eight. I give the baby one bottle of milk every day. I want to give her two bottles every day, but I don't have enough money. I also want to give my older daughter ice cream sometimes. Can you help me?
  Dear Mr Ross:
  My mother is 75 years old. She is in hospital. The hospital is 25 miles from my home. I want to visit my mother every day. I drive my car to see her, but I have little money to buy gasoline. Can you send me money for gasoline?
  Dear Mr Ross:
  I'm an 18-year-old boy. I need $900 to buy a good car. I really need it because I like a girl. She doesn't like me because I don't have a car.
  Dear Mr Ross:
  I am a 24-year-old woman. I'm going to get married next month. My problem is this: I can't cook. Please send me $500 for cooking school.
1.Who can't get money from Mr Ross?
A.The old and sick.B.The poor and sick.
C.The young and healthy.D.The old and poor.
2.Why does Mr Percy Ross give people money?
Because ________.
A.he wants to help weak people
B.he wants to get ‘thanks’ from people
C.he has a lot of money
D.he worked very hard when he was young
3.What does the mother want to give the older daughter?
A.Milk.B.Ice cream.
C.Shoes.D.Enough money.
4.The word “gasoline” here in Chinese means ________.
A.汽油B.药
C.一种食物D.营养品
5.What can you infer(推断) Mr Ross will give the 18-year-old boy and 24-year-old woman?
A.A a new pot.
B.M a washing machine.
C.A a new pan.
D.S a cooking book.
请输入姓名
请输入手机号扫二维码下载作业帮
3亿+用户的选择
下载作业帮安装包
扫二维码下载作业帮
3亿+用户的选择
单项选择.1:( )you have stotybooks,linlin?A:Do.B:Is.C:Are.2:What
like?A:Is.B:am.C:are.3:We
teacher.A:a.B:an.C:three.4:(
teacher.She's
nice.A:Mr.B:miss.C:Mrs.5:---Who
)?----Oh,he's
)principal.A:our.B:our.C:us.
作业帮用户
扫二维码下载作业帮
3亿+用户的选择
1.A 2.A 3.B 4.C 5.B
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
扫描下载二维码How your teacher? A am B is C are D old——精英家教网——
暑假天气热?在家里学北京名师课程,
How your teacher? A am B is C are D old 【】
题目列表(包括答案和解析)
从B栏中找出答句
   A             B
1.Is this a book?       A.It's three.
2.What's that in English?    B.Yes, I am
3.How do you do?       C.Yes, it's a Chinese book.
4.How old are you?      D.No, it's not my class.
5.Are you a Chinese teacher?  E.It's an English book.
6.Is this your Class?      F.I'm in Class Three.
7.What's one plus two?     G.Good morning.
8.What class are you in?     H.How do you do?
9.Good morning.        I.It's a secret.(秘密)
10.Nice to meet you.       J.Nice to meet you, too.
Dear Joan,How are you? It's very nice of you to write&&1&&me. From your letter I &&2&alot about you and your school. Now &&3&&me tell yousomething about me and my school.I am thirteen years old, I am in Class Two,Grade One at Changjiang Middle School. My father is a &&4 &.He teaches &&&5&&English. My mother is adoctor. I&&6&early every morning and then &&7&&Englishat home.Our school is very big. It has 3,000students and 250 teachers. &&8&&the teachers and thestudents work hard.& After school, I like playing &&9&&volleyballwith my classmates. Please come and have a look &&10&ourschool if you are free.Please write to me soon.Millie
A.teacher
C.student
A.go to bed
B.have lessons
D.come here
Dear friends, My name is Tony. I am English. I am thirteen years old this year. I am tall, and I am good at playing football. I am in Grade Seven. There are thirty boys and twenty girls in my class. We are learning Chinese in our school. Our Chinese teacher is Mr. Wu. He is a little short, but he is very strong. He is very nice to us. I have some good friends in my class. Tom is a tall boy and has short black hair. He is good at playing football, too. Alice is short and she loves wearing red dresses. She is good at English. Shelly has long hair. She can speak Japanese and she likes running. We all study hard. What about your school and your friend? Please write soon. Yours, Tony (  ) 6.Which country is Tony from? A. America.    B. England.       C. China.   D.Japan. (  ) 7.Who is Mr. Wu? 
A. He is Tony’s English teacher.        B. He is Tony’s father.     
C. He is Tony’s friend.          D.He is Tony’s Chinese teacher. (  ) 8. How many students are there in Tony’s class? A. 30      B. 20     C. 50      D. 52 (  ) 9. Who likes running? A. Tom     B. Alice    C. Shelly    D.Mr Wu (  ) 10. Who writes this letter? A. Tony     B. Tom    C. Shelly    D.We don’t know
Dear John,
  How are you?It’s very nice  1   you to write   2   me.From your letter I   3   a lot about you and your school.Now I   4   you know something about me and my school.
  I am thirteen years old.I am in Class One at Xinhua Middle School.My father is a   5  .He teaches English.My mother is a doctor.I   6   early every morning and   7   English.
  Our school is very big.It has 2,000 students and 200 teachers.  8   the teachers and the students work hard.We are working   9   the people.Please come and have a look   10   our school if(如果)you have time.
have lessons
阅读理解。&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& Waiting for Dr. Dirkson&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&(A play) THE SCENE: A classroom in a high school. &&&&&&& (场景) Summer is over. This is the first day of school. The students arrive one by one or in small &&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& groups. Everyone stops to read the sign on the door. It says:&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&PHYSICS 1, DR.F. DIRKSON. THE CHARACTERS: Five students (Linda, Ben, Rudy, Tony, Molly) and Dr. Dirkson.&&&&&&&&&(人物) Linda: Dirkson? Dirkson? I don't know that name. Who is he? Rudy: Don't ask me. He must be a new teacher. I don't remember him teaching in this school last year. &&&&&&&& Do you, Ben? Ben: No, but here comes Tony. If anyone can tell you about Dr. What's-His-Name, Tony can. He knows &&&&&&& everything. Tony: (laughs.) I don't know everything. I only know almost everything. What is your question, please? Molly: What do you know about this new teacher? Tony: I don't really know much about Dr. Dirkson. I do hear things, though. I hear lots of things. Rudy: What do you hear? Is he a good teacher? I'm hoping to go to college. This class is important to me. Tony: I have a friend who goes to Central High School. I'm almost sure that's where Dr. Dirkson comes&&&&&&&&&&from. If it's the same teacher, he is rough. Believe me, he is rough and tough. Linda: What do you mean 'rough and tough'? I plan to go to college, too. I have to do well in this class. Tony: What I hear is that Dirkson's exams are very hard. He usually fails about half the class. All the girls. Linda: (angry) That can't be true. You're making it up, Tony. Molly: He's just talking like that to make us angry, Linda. Tony, What does Dr. Dirkson look like? Is he &&&&&&&&& married? Tony: I don't think so. But don't get excited, Molly. He isn't going to interest you. He's about seventy-seven &&&&&&&&& years old and he uses a walking stick. Molly: (she is angry) Tony, why do you say that this teacher fails all the girls? Do you think physics is too &&&&&&&&& hard for girls? Do you think we can't do it? Tony: All I'm saying, Molly, is that girls don't make it in Dr. Dirkson's class. Physics is very difficult. It's &&&&&&&&& not like art or music or history. It's a science. How many famous women scientists are there? Hardly &&&&&&&&& any. You can count them on the fingers of one hand. Ben: That's not fair(公平), Tony. There are many women who are doctors and engineers and scientists. And&&&&&&&&there are more of them all the time. Rudy: That's right, Tony. I agree with Ben. Girls can do anything we can do. Tony: I don't care what anybody says. I'm telling you the truth, Molly. I'm not saying that girls are not &&&&&&&&& intelligent (有智力的). They just don't have the right kind of intelligence to understand physics. &&&&&&&&& Dr. Dirskson must know that. Take my advice (忠告) and get out of his class before he walks in.&&&&&&&& &(A very pretty young woman hurries into the classroom.) Dr. Dirkson: Good morning. I'm sorry I'm late. I am Dr. Dirkson.&&&&&&&&&&(The whole class starts to laugh. Everyone laughs hard. Everyone except Tony.)
1. What's the meaning of the sentence "If anyone can tell you about Dr. What's-His-Name, Tony can."? &&& It means _______.
[&&&& ]A. Tony is able to know about anyone that he doesn't know his name B. nobody knows more than Tony about a man called What's-His-Name C. only Tony can know what the man's name is instead of anyone D. no one can remember people's names as many as Tony can 2. What kind of a boy is Tony? He is the boy that _______.
[&&&& ]A. has an unusual memory B. believes in himself C. takes pity on the girls D. likes making up stories 3. Which statement is right?
[&&&& ]A. The boys are all for Tony's idea. B. The girls like to have a man teacher. C. Dr. Dirkson is rough and tough. D. Tony has to face the fact.
请输入姓名
请输入手机号

我要回帖

更多关于 a tree is nice 的文章

随机推荐