小升初模拟试题8
&&小升初模拟试题
阅读已结束,下载文档到电脑
想免费下载本文?
定制HR最喜欢的简历
下载文档到电脑,方便使用
还剩9页未读,继续阅读
定制HR最喜欢的简历
你可能喜欢Apple Watch customers take to Twitter after finding out devices won't ship until JUNE | Daily Mail Online
Apple Watch sells out in an hour: Customers take to Twitter to vent frustration after announcement that devices aren't expected to ship until JUNE
Online pre-orders are available in the US, Canada, UK, Germany, France, Australia, Hong Kong, China and JapanAfter pre-orders opened Apple's site remained down for some customersShipping starts on 24 April but many buyers are seeing June delivery datesPeople can book an appointment to try on the Apple Watch in stores
Gold MacBook laptop also sold out after going on sale today By
13:27 GMT, 10 April 2015
21:09 GMT, 10 April 2015
For those of you hoping to get your hands on the Apple Watch in time for its release later this month, you may be disappointed.Online pre-orders began at 12.01am PDT - 8.01am BST - and although Apple said the devices will ship on 24 April, within just an hour this dispatch time had been pushed back to June as the watch sold out. The firm also began selling its new Macbook today - and the gold version sold out as well.
Scroll down for video
Online pre-orders began at 12.01am PDT and although Apple said the devices will ship on 24 April within just an hour, this had been pushed back to June for many disgruntled customers. Buyers also reported that the site was still down after the launch time, forcing them to order the device through the Apple App Store appBuyers also reported that the site was still down after the launch time, forcing them to order the device through the Apple App Store on their phones or tablets.As part of the first wave of pre-orders, the Watch can be bought online by people in the US, Canada, UK, Germany, France, Australia, Hong Kong, China and Japan. The Watch also went on display in Apple stores across these regions, as well as in Galeries Lafayette in Paris, Isetan in Tokyo, Selfridges in London, and select Apple resellers in Japan and China.
RELATED ARTICLES
Share this article
822 shares
As with all Apple launches, the Californian tech giant took its store offline hours before the pre-order time to update its product pages.
APPLE WATCH - THE MAIL'S VERDICT'Will the Apple Watch change your life? Well, possibly more than many realise until they start using it.'After a day or two with the watch, a strange thing happened - I completely stopped checking my phone.'While Apple may be the firm that really creates phone addiction, meaning we are constantly checking our handsets, with the Apple Watch it may have cured it.'Apple undoubtedly has another hit on its hands with the watch. 'As more and more apps appear, and developers actually get to spend time with it, I fully expect it be used in ways we can't even imagine now.'Much like the iPhone, apps could propel this to become a new computing platform - and even with the features it already has, the Apple watch is the most elegant way to communicate digitally.'Mark Prigg in New York
However, shortly after the pre-orders opened customers took to Twitter to complain the site was still down and they couldn't access the checkout.
One said: 'Irritated that I stayed up until 3AM to pre-order an #AppleWatch and the site was down until after the May inventory already sold out.'Another said: 'Just tried to pre-order my Apple Watch and the site has crashed. Whoops. Apple calls it updating.' This forced many customers to abandon the desktop site and order the watch through the Apple App Store app instead. And even after orders had been placed, some customers had trouble receiving confirmation details and delivery dates. One Twitter user wrote: '#AppleWatchordered but no email confirmation and the 'orders' section on their site and app is down so I can't confirm it went through.'Apple's site and app still say shipping will begin on 24 April, but when a model is selected and added to the customer's online basket, this changes. A Sport model currently has a dispatch time of four to six weeks, while the Edition model has a June delivery date.The Watch goes on general sale in stores on 24 April and people who are willing to queue up and buy one may get their timepiece before those who pre-ordered. Ordered my
ads said delivery around 4/24, when you pick the watch it's mid May, confirmed order says will ship in June. — Bill Klein (@ReallyBillKlein)
The Watch also went on display in Apple stores across these regions, as well as in Galeries Lafayette in Paris (pictured), Isetan in Tokyo, Selfridges in London, and select Apple resellers in Japan and China.
Irritated that I stayed up until 3AM to pre-order an
and the site was down in MD until after the May inventory already sold out.— Paul Martin (@pauldmartin)
As with all Apple launches, the Californian tech giant took its store offline hours before the pre-order time to update its product pages. However, shortly after the pre-orders opened customers took to Twitter to complain the site was still down and they couldn't access the checkout (pictured) Just tried to pre-order my Apple Watch and the site has crashed whoops apple calls it Updating— Peter Vaillant (@petervaillant)
Another said: 'Just tried to pre-order my Apple Watch and the site has crashed. Apple calls it updating.' This led to many customers abandoning the desktop site and ordering the watch through their phone instead ordered but no email confirmation and the 'orders' section on their site and app is down so I can't confirm it went through.— Oscar Tijerina ? (@TN9Design)
And even after orders had been placed, some customers had trouble receiving confirmation details and delivery dates. One Twitter user wrote: '#AppleWatchordered but no email confirmation and the 'orders' section on their site and app is down so I can't confirm it went through'
This has also angered Twitter users. One wrote: 'No way in hell am I preordering an #AppleWatch today when it won't ship until June.' and another added: 'There's an #AppleWatch for everyone.' Unless you want it before June.'And for people who want to try on the Watch today they can either wait in line, or book an appointment online.At the Covent Garden Apple Store, as an example, there are only 33 appointments left for the next week. My
isn't coming in until June ?!??!— James (@PappasJames3)
Iwatch,buy now,get it in June/July
If you're gonna part with your money you clearly would want the product straight away,fail — Rick Ashton (@rickaston)
Pre-ordered my , but disappointed with estimated ship date. June is not 'available April 24'.— John Selzer (@JohnnyKirsch)
Apple's site and app still say shipping will begin on 24 April, but when a model is selected and added to the customer's online basket (pictured), this changes. A Sport model currently has a dispatch time of four to six weeks, while the Edition model has a June delivery dateNo way in hell am I preordering an
today when it won't ship until June.— Esteban Franco (@EstebFranco)
"There's an
for everyone." Unless you want it before June.— Joe Cox (@TheRealJoeCox)
The Watch goes on sale on 24 April and people who are willing to queue may get their Watch before those who pre-ordered. This
also angered Twitter users (pictured)
Apple Watch fans are pictured in Beijing looking at the devices behind glass and on a display stand
'We are excited to welcome customers tomorrow and introduce them to Apple Watch, our most personal device yet.'Based on the tremendous interest from people visiting our stores, as well as the number of customers who have gone to the Apple Online Store to mark their favourite Apple Watch ahead of availability, we expect that strong customer demand will exceed our supply at launch,' said Angela Ahrendts, Apple's senior vice president of Retail and Online Stores.'To provide the best experience and selection to as many customers as we can, we will be taking orders for Apple Watch exclusively online during the initial launch period.'
"There's an
for everyone." Unless you want it before June.— Joe Cox (@TheRealJoeCox)
And for people who want to try on the Watch today they can either wait in line, or book an appointment online (pictured). For the next six days, at the Covent Garden Apple Store as an example, there are only 33 appointments left and people have to select which model in particular they want to see
Earlier this week, Apple released the first four guided tour videos of its watch, and said more are 'coming soon.' These videos (pictured) include an introduction to the main features, plus how to use the Messages app, customise the face, and use digital touch
EVERYTHING WE KNOW ABOUT THE APPLE WATCH
The Apple Watch is available in three models: the Apple Watch, Apple Watch Sport (pictured) and Apple Watch EditionModels: The Apple Watch will be available in three models: the Apple Watch, Watch Sport and Watch Edition.All models will be sold in either 1.4-inch (38mm) or 1.7-inch (42mm) versions depending on which colour the owner chooses.Apple Watch is made of stainless steel with a sapphire crystal Retina display and ceramic back.Apple Watch Sport is made of 7000 Series Silver Aluminum with Ion-X Glass on a Retina display and composite back. Apple Watch Edition has a similar build to the Apple Watch but comes in 18-Karat Rose Gold and Yellow Gold.Interchangeable straps include fluoroelastomer (rubber), leather, and stainless steel.Prices: Apple Watch is made of stainless steel and prices range between $549 and $1048 for the 1.4-inch model and $599 and $1099 for the larger 1.7-inch version. Watch Sport is made of 7000 Series Silver Aluminum and ranges from $349 to $399. The premium Edition has a similar build to the Apple Watch but comes in 18-Karat Rose Gold and Yellow Gold.Prices start at $10,000.All of the watches can be pre-ordered from 10 April and goes on sale on 24 April. In the UK, Sport starts at ?299, the standard Watch starts at ?479 and the Edition model will cost ?8,000. Gestures: Following last year's unveiling, Apple admitted the Watch is unlike any device it has ever made.It said it has 'reinvented all-new ways to select navigate and input that are suited to a smaller device worn on the wrist'. The Watch is also said to be able to sense force adding 'a new dimension to the user interface'. Force Touch uses electrodes around the flexible display to distinguish between a light tap and a deep press, and trigger instant access to a range of contextually specific controls - such as an action menu in Messages, or a mode that lets you select different watch faces.
The Sport model is pictured left, the Watch is pictured centre and the Edition is pictured right. All of the watches can be pre-ordered from 10 April and will be available in stores from this dateDigital Crown:
On mechanical watches, the crown has historically been used to set the time and date and to wind the mainspring. Apple has adapted this and its 'digital' crown can be used to magnify content on the small display.Rotating the digital crown replaces the typical pinching motion used on iPhones and iPads and allows wearers to zoom and scroll without obstructing the screen. Pressing the crown will also return wearers to the home screen.Watch OS: Apple has taken the iOS software on its phones and tablets and tweaked it to better suit the watch's power, display size and functions. It has also invented a new typeface to make the screen easier to read.Sapphire display: Apple Watches have a laminated Retina display made from a 'single crystal of sapphire.' While on the Sport collection the screen has the added protection of Ion-X glass.Glances: The Glances feature shows info users would like to see, similar to Google Now, and is accessed by swiping the screen up from the bottom.For instance, wearers can glimpse the weather forecast, check out what's next on their calendar, or find their location on a map. They can then swipe through different Glances, or tap on one to go directly to its corresponding app for more details.Music can also be controlled on an iPhone through the Apple Watch.
On the back of the Watch's case is a sensor (pictured) that uses infrared and visible-light LEDs and photodiodes to detect the wearer's heart rateVibration and notifications: The Watch has a built-in is a 'taptic engine' that responds to a subtle vibrations users feel on their wrist for notifications.Any notification that appears on the connected phone will appear on the Watch. This is made from a linear actuator, or motor, inside the Apple Watch that produces haptic feedback.
The wearer can then respond to these messages directly or swipe down to see the Notification Centre.This haptic feedback could also be used with Apple Maps, for example, to help people navigate. It will produced gentle vibrations to signal when to turn left or right.
The Watch additionally understands questions in messages and offers pre-selected answers, and messages can be dictated to the iPhone.And this taptic engine means people can get someone's attention with a gentle tap or send their heartbeat remotely.There is no keyboard on the Watch, and messages can only be sent through dictation, or emoji.Siri is also built into the Apple Watch.
Heart rate sensor:
On the back of the Watch's case, a ceramic cover with sapphire lenses sits above a sensor that uses infrared and visible-light LEDs and photodiodes to detect the wearer's heart rate. Apple Watch uses this sensor, along with an accelerometer and the GPS and Wi-Fi in a connected iPhone, to measure physical movement such as steps, distance and calories. Inductive charging: The Watch uses Apple's MagSafe technology with inductive charging. This means it can be charged wirelessly by placing a connector near the back of the watch where magnets cause it to snap into place automatically. MagSafe is the name of the connector Apple uses with its MacBook range. Battery life: The watch has an average battery life of 18 hours
Read more:
Share or comment on this article
MOST READ NEWS
The comments below have not been moderated.
We are no longer accepting comments on this article.
More top stories
DON'T MISS
GADGET REVIEWS
Next story&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&
备战2012:小升初英语模拟测试题及答案(八)
一、语音。
  A.找出划线部分发音不同的词,把序号填在括号里:
  ( )1.A.two B.ruler C.broom D.goodbye
  ( )2.A.hat B.black C.game D.cat
  ( )3.A.jeep B.orange C.age D.bag
  ( )4.A.team B.head C.see D.please
  ( )5.A.have B.cake C.grade D.today
  ( )6.A.put B.duty C.good D.woman
  ( )7.A.give B.right C.English D.picture
  ( )8.A.apple B.ask C.father D.banana
  ( )9.A.Chinese B.chair C.teacher D.school
  ( )10.A.them B.thank C.father D.that
  B.根据所给音标,写出划线部分的音标:
  ( )1.shirt shoe English she
  ( )2.nice light white five
  ( )3.but cup under mum
  ( )4.bird girl her thirteen
  ( )5.white what which where
  ( )6.you yes yellow young
  ( )7.coat picture cake cat
  ( )8.ten desk pen twelve
  ( )9.green good give bag
  ( )10.orange wrong sorry clock
  二、词汇。
  A.写出下列名词的复数形式:
  1.box_________ 2.pencil-box__________3.bus__________
  4.man__________ 5.woman __________ 6.boy_________
  7.coat__________ 8.watch__________
  B.填写所缺字母,并译成中文:
  1.fr__ __ nd( ) 2.b__h__nd( )
  3.p __ ct __ re( ) 4.st__d__nt( )
  5.ab __ __ t( ) 6.c _ _ t( )
  7.s __ster( ) 8.m _ _ t( )
  9.What are th __se? Th _____' re b ____ ds.( )
  10.I can' t f _ nd my w__ tch( ) 11.th_ir sh__es( )
  12.so __e fl ___ ers ( ) 13.pl ____ g _ mes( )
  14.Th _ y are y __ ur b __ kes.( )
  C.根据要求写词:
  1.their(同音词)________ 2.white(反义词)____________
  3.they(宾格)____________ 4.different(反义词)____________
  5.us(主格)____________ 6.am(原形)____________
  7.Chinese(名词)_________ 8.class(复数)____________
  9.me(主格)____________ 10.can' t(音标)[__]
  11.here(反义词)__________ 12.too(同音词)____________
  D.根据中文意思,选择正确单词,把序号填在括号里:
  ( )1.足球 A.basketball B.ball C.football D.flower
  ( )2.桌子 A.window B.table C.door D.room
  ( )3.女儿 A.daughter B.sister C.brother D.afternoon
  ( )4.手表 A.what B.watch C.match D.window
  ( )5.三十 A.thirteen B.fourteen C.thirty D.three
  ( )6.衬衫 A.skirt B.shirt C.shoe D.blouse
  ( )7.照片 A.game B.picture C.doll D.photo
  ( )8.他们的 A.its B.their C.they D.them
  三、按要求改写下列句子。
  1.The blouse is green.(对划线部分提问)
  __________ __________is the blouse?
  2.It' s eight thirty-five.对划线部分提问)
  ____________________________the time?
  3.The woman is Han Meimei' s mother.(对划线部分提问)
  __________is Han Meimei' s mother?
  4.We can see some pictures in the room.(对划线部分提问)
  __________ __________ you__________in the room?
  5.I' m fifteen.(对划线部分提问)
  ________ _______ _____________you?
  6.That is an orange bus.(改为复数形式)
  ________ ____________orange__________.
  7.Is that cat black and white?(改为陈述句)
  ___________ _________ ___________black and white.
  8.Those are pictures of their families.(改为单数形式)
  ____________________is a picture of his_________.
  9. Those are their Chinese books.(改为一般疑问句)
  __________ __________their Chinese books?
  10. This is my pencil-box.(改为意思相同的句子)
  This__________ is_________.
  11.I am Miss Gao.(改为否定句)
  __________ __________Miss Gao.
  12.Thoes are English books.(对划线部分提问)
  __________are those?
  四、连词成句。
  A:Model: all they here are→They are all here.
  1.Mr White, and, good, are, friends, Mr Black
  1.their, what, shirts, are, colour
  ( )1.This is__________dress. It isn' t__________.
  A.my, your B.my, yours C.my, you D.he, hers
  ( )2.Lily is a new student.__________is English.
  A.He B.She C.Her D.His
  ( )3.Jim and I__________ students. We__________in the same class.
  A.are, are B.am, are C.are, is D.is, are
  ( )4.-__________the bike?
  -Look! It' s under the tree.
  A.Where is B.Where are C.What is D.What are
  ( )5.-__________your brother here?
  -__________,he isn' t here.
  A.Is, Yes B.Are, No C.Are, Yes D.Is, No
  ( )6.-What is thirty and twelve?
  -It' s ___________.
  A.fourty-one B.forty-two C.forty-one D.forty two
  ( )7.-Excuse me, Jack. Where is the bus?
  -___________.
  A.In the tree B.On the tree C.Near the tree D.In tree
  ( )8.Look, that' s __________apple here. Under__________tree, you can see
  __________cat.
  A.an, a, the B.a, the, a C.an, the, a D.the, a, an
  ( )9.-__________is the time?
  -__________is about seven twenty-five.
  A.Which, It B.What, This C.What, It D.Where, It
  ( )10.__________are good friends.
  A.I and he B.He and I C.I and his D.He and my
  ( )11.-Who is the young man?
  -He' s__________.
  A.twenty B.a teacher C.my brother D.in the room
  ( )12.The coat__________like__________.
  A.looks, hers B.look, her C.looks, her D.look, she' s
  ( )13.-Can I see your photo?
  -Yes.__________.
  A.Thank you B.Give you C.Here you are D.You are here
  ( )14.__________look__________the blackboard.
  A.Let, at B.Let' s, at C.Lets, like D.let, on
  ( )15.-Is her sister a teacher or a student?
  -_____________.
  A.No, she' s a teacher B.No, she isn' t a teacher
  C.She' s a student D.Yes, she' s a teacher
  ( )16.What' s__________the picture?
  A.in B.after C.over D.about
  ( )17.-Is this watch__________?
  -No, it isn' t. It' s__________.
  A.your, his B.yours, his C.you, his D.yours, she' s
  ( )18.-Thank you.
  -__________.
  A.That' s right B.All right
  C.Not thank D.That' s all right
  ( )19. That' s__________jeep. It' s a car.
  A.a not B.not C.not a D.not an
  ( )20.-What' s that on the floor?
  -It' s__________orange.
  A.an B.a C.the D.this
  六、选句子补全下列对话。
  1.-How old are you?
  -___________________. (Fine, I' m twelve)
  2.-What' s the time?
  - ____________________. (It' It' s five)
  3.-Who' s the woman?
  -___________________? (W Which woman)
  4.-Is this your sister?
  -____________________(Yes, She is Lucy)
  5.-What colour is the skirt?
  -____________________. (It' It' s a dress)
  6.-___________________ ? (W Whose are they)
  -They are mine.
  7.-Who' s on duty today?
  -___________________. (Yes, I I am)
  8.-Are the twins eleven?
  -____________________. (T Yes, they are)
  9.-____________________? (What' Where' s the blouse)
  -It' s on the floor.
  10.-Jim, your picture is very good.
  -____________________. (Oh, Oh no,it isn' t)
  七、完成句子。
  1.The brooms are__________(在……后面)the door.
  2.Her shoes are__________(在……下面)the bed.
  3.Please__________(坐下)over there.
  4.Who' s that? That' s__________(李老师的弟弟)
  5.I think he' s__________(在家)
  6.Please__________(看) the blackboard.
  八、补全对话。
  1.A:What' s the time, please? (12∶00)
  B:_________ ___________.
  2.A:Excuse me! Who' s the man?
  B:__________one?
  A:_________ ___________ on the bus.
  B:Oh,__________ my father.
  3.A:What__________these? (苹果)
  B:They are__________________.
  4.A:Can you see my football?
  B:Is it on your desk?
  A:__________, it isn' t.
  B:Oh, it' s_____ ______________
  5.A:Is this __________pencil-box, Lucy?
  B:__________, it is.__________is it?
  A:It' s under the chair. You__________ look after it.
  B:Thank__________ very much.
  A:__________ ______________ ____________

主讲:知良教育
主讲:王琛
免责声明:
① 凡本站注明“稿件来源:中国教育在线”的所有文字、图片和音视频稿件,版权均属本网所有,任何媒体、网站或个人未经本网协议授权不得转载、链接、转贴或以其他方式复制发表。已经本站协议授权的媒体、网站,在下载使用时必须注明“稿件来源:中国教育在线”,违者本站将依法追究责任。
② 本站注明稿件来源为其他媒体的文/图等稿件均为转载稿,本站转载出于非商业性的教育和科研之目的,并不意味着赞同其观点或证实其内容的真实性。如转载稿涉及版权等问题,请作者在两周内速来电或来函联系。
| 京ICP备号 |
CERNET Corporation

我要回帖

更多关于 green shoes option 的文章

随机推荐