拍照搜题,秒出答案,一键查看所有搜题记录
prohibit为什么不是重读闭音节?不是辅+元+辅都是重读吗?
作业帮用户
扫二维码下载作业帮
拍照搜题,秒出答案,一键查看所有搜题记录
bit不是重读闭音节prəu'hibit很高兴为你解答!多谢你的问题!
老师,什么是重读音节啊?,怎么划分?
音标前的“'”符号就是中音的标志。
带有一个元音的永远重读,两个元音以上的词就有一个要重读。一个元音就是一个音节。一般两个元音的不是在第一就是在第二个音节上重读。通常是名词的重音在第一个,动词的重音在第二个,这个只是一般的规律。
例如:begin
bɪˈgɪn
重读在gin这里,这是动词。
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
扫描下载二维码文档分类:暂未分类 -
下载后只包含 1 个 DOC 格式的文档,没有任何的图纸或源代码,
下载前请先预览,预览内容跟原文是一样的,在线预览图片经过高度压缩,下载原文更清晰。
您的浏览器不支持进度条
下载文档到电脑,查找使用更方便
还剩?页未读,继续阅读
播放器加载中,请稍候...
该用户其他文档
下载所得到的文件列表字母及字组在重读及非重读音节中的读音.doc
文档介绍:
字母组合的发音学习重点
(一)、单个元音字母、元音字组在重读音节中的读音
一、单个元音字母在开音节、闭音节、重读音节中的读音:
1、单个元音字母在开音节和闭音节中的读音
在开音节中
name plane Jane baby cake
在闭音节中
bag dad hat map black back
在开音节中
he these me Chinese
在闭音节中
bed let pen desk yes egg
在开音节中
bike fly drive time nice kite
在闭音节中
fish big drink sit milk swim
those close go hoe home no
在闭音节中
clock not box shop sock
在开音节中
excuse use
在闭音节中
bus cup jump much lunch
在开音节中,元音字母u在辅音字母j l r s后面时读[u:]音,例如:June blue ruler
2、单个元音字母在重读音节中的特殊读音
a在[w]音后面
want what watch wash quality
a在f n sk ph sp ss st th前
after plant graph ask grasp glass fast father
i在gh -gn -ld -nd前
high light sign child find
o在-st -ld前
most postcard old cold
o在m n v th前
come monkey love mother
注:以下单词中个别字母的读音现象不符合规则:put 字母 u 读[u] 音,do / to 中的字母 o 读[u:] 音
,woman 字母 o 读[u] 音,one 多出来一个[w] 音,wolf 字母 o 读[u] 音,give / live 里面的 i 发短音[i]。
二、元音字组在重读音节中的读音:
1、-r音节元音字组在重读音节中的读音
ar在[w]音后面
car farm dark sharpener
warm quarter towards
or在[w]音后面
forty morning short
word worker worse
certainly bird Thursday
辅音字母r双写时,前面的元音字母不能与r构成-r音节,而是按重读闭音节的拼读规则发音。例如: carry berry mirror sorry hurry
-r音节元音字组在非重读音节中通常读[?]音,例如:dollar teacher fort Saturday
2、-re 音节元音字组在重读音节中的读音
内容来自淘豆网转载请标明出处.
文件大小:132 KB
下载次数:Ask students to retell the passage in Unit 2. Step Ⅱ Grammar Make some explanation about the pres——精英家教网——
暑假天气热?在家里学北京名师课程,
Ask students to retell the passage in Unit 2. Step Ⅱ Grammar Make some explanation about the present perfect tense. (1) just, already, yet T: Now we’ve learned how to use the present perfect tense. There’s something more we should pay attention to. Now please finish parts 1 and 2 on page 22 first. The help students to make a conclusion about the use of just / already and yet. S: Just /already is usually used in affirmative sentences after have/has. S: Yet is usually used in the end of negative sentences. Then check the answers with the class. (2) Help students sum the grammar: the present perfect tense. Show the following. 动词构成: have/ has +p.p 句子构成: 肯 定 句 否定句 S +have/has +p.p S +have/has+not +p.p 特殊疑问句 回 答 What Who When have/has +p.p? Where Why How S +have/has+p.p 一般疑问句 回 答 Have/Has+ S+p.p? Yes, S+ have/has. No, S +haven't/hasn't.. (3) have/has been, have/has gone Create a situation as follows to help students make clear about the different usage of have/has been, have/has gone. T: Liu Mei, will you please go to the office to bring my book here? (Liu Mei goes to the office.) Class, where is Liu Mei? S: She has gone to the office. (After a while Liu Mei comes back with a book.) T: Thank you, Liu Mei. OK. Has Liu Mei been to the office? S: Yes, she has. T: Now, do you know the differences between have/has gone and have/has been? S: Yes. have/has gone: 去了某地.还没回来.have/has been: 去过某地.已经回来 T: Great. Let's finish activities 3 and 4. Ask them to do them one by one. Then check the answers. (4) The forms of the verbs Ask students to complete the passage in parts 5 and 6 and summarize the building ways of past form, and past participle. Check the answers and then show the following. ①一般在动词原形末尾直接加上-ed.如:look-looked. ②以不发音的字母e结尾的动词.去e再加-ed.如:live-lived. ③末尾只有一个辅音字母的重读闭音节.先双写这个辅音字母.再加-ed.如:stop-stopped. ④末尾是辅音字母+y结尾的动词.先变y为i.然后再加-ed.如:study-studied. Step III Practice Ask students to read the letter in activity 7 and complete the letter. T: Boys and girls, do you want to know more about space? We’ll read Mary's letter. I'll give you 3 minutes to complete it. If you finish it, please put up your hands and read it to us, OK? Ask one of the students to read it to the class. The others check the answers. Then ask students to listen to an interview and finish activity 8. Word competition T: Now let's have a competition between the boys and the girls. Let's see who can write more words about space. I'll give you two small boards and boys write on Board A, girls Board B. Begin! Then go through Around the world with students. Step IV Module task T: Do you know the first Moon landing or China's first manned space travel? Please work in groups and make a poster about space travel. You can look for more photos and information on the Internet. A sample poster: Making History: China's First Human Spaceflight Oct. 15, 2003, China launched an astronaut into Earth orbit. Shenzhou V takes off China Prepares for Second Piloted Space Mission China Launches Experimental Satellite Step V Homework 【】
题目列表(包括答案和解析)
I love my iPhone---it’s my little connection to the larger world that can go anywhere with me. I also love my computer, as it stores all of my writing and thoughts. Though I love these devices(装置) of technology, I know that there are times when I need to move away from them and truly communicate with others.I teach history in a high school. My goals for the class include a full discussion of historical themes(主题) and ideas. Because I want students to thoroughly study the material and share their ideas with each other in the classroom. I have a rule---no computers, iPads, phones, etc. When students were told my rule before class, some of them were not happy at all.Most students think that my reasons for this rule include unpleasant experiences in the past with students misusing technology. There’s a bit of truth to that. Some students believe that I am anti-technology. There’s no truth in that at all. I love technology and try to keep up with it so I can relate to my students.The real reason why I ask students to leave technology at the door is that I think there are very few places in which we can have deep conversations. Interruptions(打断) by technology often break concentration and allow for too much dependence on outside information for ideas. I want students to dig deep within themselves for ideas. I want them to push each other to think differently and to make connections between the course material and the class discussion.I’ve been teaching my history class in this way for many years and students realize that with deep conversation, they learn at a level that helps them keep the course material beyond the classroom.I’m not saying that I won’t ever change my mind about technology use in my history class, but until I hear a really good reason for the change. A few hours of technology-free dialogue is just too sweet to give up.【小题1】What’s the second paragraph mainly about?A.The reasons why students should use computers or iPads in class.B.The advantages of using cell phones and computers in the classroom. C.What the writer is trying to do and what rule has been made in class. D.A new learning style that the teacher enjoys using in history class.【小题2】According to the writer, the use of technology in the classroom may _____.A.improve teaching and offer more help B.allow students to get on well with each other C.help students concentrate on what they learnD.keep students from making deep conversations【小题3】What can we infer from the passage?A.The teacher will carry on the success in the future.B.The teacher will have to cancel the rule in class.C.Some students will be punished according to the rule.D.More and more students will be absent in history class.
In most parts of the world, many students help their school make less pollution. They join in “environment clubs”. In an environment club, people work together to make our environment clean.Here are things students often do:Turn off the water! Do you know that some toilets can waste twenty toforty tons of water an hour? In a year, that would fill a small water! In environment clubs, students mend those broken toilets.No-car day. On a no-car day, nobody comes to school in a car-not the students and not the teachers. Cars give pollution to our air, so remember: walk, jump, bike or run. Use your legs! It’s lots of fun!No-garbage(垃圾) lunches. How much do you throw away after lunch? Environment clubs ask students to bring their lunches in bags that can be used again. Every week they will choose the classes that make the least garbage and report them to the whole school.We love our environment! Let’s work together to make it clean!【小题1】 After mending the broken toilets, they save &&&&&.A.a small riverB.a lot of waterC.a toiletD.a year【小题2】On a no-car day, &&&&&will take a car to school. A.only studentsB.only teachersC.both students and teachersD.neither students nor teachers【小题3】Environment clubs ask students &&&&&&&.A.to run to school every dayB.to play sports every dayC.not to throw away lunch bagsD.not to forget to take cars【小题4】From the passage we know that students usually have lunch &&&&&&.A.at schoolB.in clubsC.at homeD.in shops【小题5】The write wrote the passage to tell students to &&&&&&.A.join in clubsB.help teachersC.make less pollutionD.clean schools
Present Obama(奥巴马总统) is very busy, but he has time to go to the schoolto visit students. He tells them about his life. He says that he learns a lotfrom his mother. He also asks students to work hard at school.To help students to be better(更好), Present Obama has some good ideasfor them. First, go to school on time every day. Second, listen to teacherscarefully in class. Third, do their homework every day. Fourth, don’t watch toomuch TV.Please do as what Present Obama says and youwill be successful (成功)oneday.1.Present Obama is very &&&&&&&&&&&.A.friendly&&&&&& B.busy&&&&& C.happy2.Obama learns a lot from his &&&&&&&&&&.A.father&&&&&&&& B. teacher&&&C. mum3.What does the Present Obama ask students todo at school?&& A. To do some sports&&B. To play with their classmates&& C. To work hard4.Present Obama tells students &&&&&&&&&&A. not to watch too much TV.B. not to play computer games.C. to listen to music in class5.How many ideas are there from PresentObama?A. Three.&&&&&& B. Four.&&&& C. Five.&
In most parts of the world, many studentshelp their school make less pollution. They join in “environment clubs”. In anenvironment club, people work together to make our environment clean.Here are things students often do:Turn off the water! Do you know that sometoilets can waste twenty toforty tons of water an hour? In a year,that would fill a small water! In environment clubs, students mend those brokentoilets.No-car day. On a no-car day, nobody comesto school in a car-not the students and not the teachers. Cars give pollutionto our air, so remember: walk, jump, bike or run. Use your legs! It’s lots of fun!No-garbage(垃圾) lunches. How much do you throw away afterlunch? Environment clubs ask students to bringtheir lunches in bags that can be used again. Every week they will choose theclasses that make the least garbage and report them to the whole school.We love our environment! Let’s worktogether to make it clean!1. After mending the broken toilets, theysave &&&&&.
A.a small river
B.a lot of water
C.a toilet
2.On a no-car day, &&&&&willtake a car to school.
A.only students
B.only teachers
C.both students and teachers
D.neither students nor teachers
3.Environment clubs ask students &&&&&&&.
A.to run to school every day
B.to play sports every day
C.not to throw away lunch bags
D.not to forget to take cars
4.From the passage we know that studentsusually have lunch &&&&&&.
A.at school
B.in clubs
C.at home
D.in shops
5.The write wrote the passage to tellstudents to &&&&&&.
A.join in clubs
B.help teachers
C.make less pollution
D.clean schools
In most parts of the world, many students helptheir school make less pollution. They join in “environment(环境)clubs”. In an environment club, people work together to make our environmentclean.Here are the things students often do.Turn off the water! Do you know that some toiletscan waste(浪费) twenty to forty tons of water an hour?In a year, that would fill a small river! Inenvironment clubs, students mend those broken toilets.No-car day. On a no-car day, nobody comes toschool in a car—not the students and not the teachers! Cars give pollution toour air, so remember:Walk, jump, bike or run.Use your legs! It’s lots of fun!No-garbage(垃圾) lunches. How muchdo you throw away after lunch? Environment clubs ask students to bring theirlunches in bags that can be used again. Every week they will choose the classesthat make the least garbage and report them to the whole school!We love our environment. Let’s work together tomake it clean!1. Environment clubs ask students &&&&&.A. to run to school every day &&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& B.to play sports every dayC. not to throw away lunch bags&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& D.not to forget to take cars2.From this passage we know the students usuallyhave lunch &&&&&.A. at school&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& B.in clubs&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& C.at home&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& D.in shops3.The writer wrote the passage to tell studentsto&&&& .A. join in clubs&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& B.help teachersC. make less pollution&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& D.clean schools&
精英家教网新版app上线啦!用app只需扫描书本条形码就能找到作业,家长给孩子检查作业更省心,同学们作业对答案更方便,扫描上方二维码立刻安装!
请输入姓名
请输入手机号扫二维码下载作业帮
3亿+用户的选择
下载作业帮安装包
扫二维码下载作业帮
3亿+用户的选择
重读闭音节hunt的现在进行时为什么不双写t?
作业帮用户
扫二维码下载作业帮
3亿+用户的选择
双写的条件是:以重读闭音节结尾,且词尾只有一个辅音字母.hunt以两个辅音字母结尾,所以不能双写
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
双写的规矩除了重读闭音节外还有末尾必须是“辅+元+辅”结构
扫描下载二维码扫二维码下载作业帮
3亿+用户的选择
下载作业帮安装包
扫二维码下载作业帮
3亿+用户的选择
plant为什么不是重读闭音节
作业帮用户
扫二维码下载作业帮
3亿+用户的选择
plant[英][plɑ:nt][美][plænt]n.植物,草木; 设备; 工厂; 庄稼; vt.种植; 安,插; 建设,布置; 移民于; 第三人称单数:plants过去分词:planted复数:plants现在进行时:planting过去式:planted帮卖网
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
它是重读闭音节!
谁告诉你,它不是?
定义是:以辅音结尾的又重读的音节称之为重读闭音节。
[t]是辅音,这又是个单音节的词,肯定重读。所以,plant一定是重读闭音节的词
扫描下载二维码

我要回帖

更多关于 重读闭音节 的文章

随机推荐