英语作文:写去哪儿玩了,用现在完成时过去分词60

上个星期我过生日,用一般过去式和现在完成时_百度知道
上个星期我过生日,用一般过去式和现在完成时
上个星期我过生日,用一般过去式和现在完成时
我有更好的答案
&nbsp.& After the party we walk
my friend would be more
& We also had a delicious dinner after the shopping and we all wished& &nbsp,then we visited the shopping center and took a lot of new clothes.& & We took a large cake to his house and had a chat about the World-Cupwith each other in the morning.& &nbsp.& Last Saturday was my friend's birthday so my classmates and I decided to hold a party to celebrate for him
tianyi7418524
来自:百度作业帮
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
现在完成时的相关知识
换一换
回答问题,赢新手礼包
个人、企业类
违法有害信息,请在下方选择后提交
色情、暴力
我们会通过消息、邮箱等方式尽快将举报结果通知您。英语作文关于现在完成时,写寒假去过哪?没去哪?干了什么?没干什么_百度知道
英语作文关于现在完成时,写寒假去过哪?没去哪?干了什么?没干什么
我有更好的答案
his winter holiday,I have got a lot of fun.The first day,I went to the Great Wall and bought some souvenirs for my parent.when I came back,I have studied all days with my friends in the library.The most useful thing I have done was that I have learned how to do housework effiently.Then,I have spent fortnight staying in BeiJing
采纳率:46%
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
现在完成时的相关知识
换一换
回答问题,赢新手礼包
个人、企业类
违法有害信息,请在下方选择后提交
色情、暴力
我们会通过消息、邮箱等方式尽快将举报结果通知您。扫二维码下载作业帮
拍照搜题,秒出答案,一键查看所有搜题记录
下载作业帮安装包
扫二维码下载作业帮
拍照搜题,秒出答案,一键查看所有搜题记录
写一篇关於去沙滩游泳的英语作文(用现在完成时)是现在完成时!100字左右.
作业帮用户
扫二维码下载作业帮
拍照搜题,秒出答案,一键查看所有搜题记录
这篇文章很难用现在完成时Swim In The Beach
I’ve been to the beach for many times. Each time i went there, I have many different feelings.
One day I went there with my parents, we looked at the ocean together. We ran on the beach, swam in the ocean. We really had fun.
When I went there with my firends, we played water polo in the ocean together. We played happily. Our friendship became very good.
The ocean is really beautiful, I like swimming in the ocean.
When I look at the ocean in nights. I have different feelings. I feel the world is really beautiful. I like the blue ocean. I will put my best memory on it.
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
扫描下载二维码扫二维码下载作业帮
3亿+用户的选择
下载作业帮安装包
扫二维码下载作业帮
3亿+用户的选择
写一篇关于张杰的英语作文(用过去式,现在完成时,将来式)的形式写
作业帮用户
扫二维码下载作业帮
3亿+用户的选择
My favorite singer Zhangjie is my favoriter singer.His English name is JASON.He was born on December twentieth ,1982 in Sichuan.When he was a student,most of his classmates liked listening his songs and watching his dance.He realized that he had a gift for singing.And what is the most important is that he likes singing all the time.He firstly appeared on stage when he was still a college student at the age of 21.At that time he took part in "My style ,My show".He was No1 in the end,but his life did not changed so much because of it .He dreams of buying a large and Comfortable house for his parents.So he took part in the"Super Boy" with enormous pressure.But after that,more and more people know him,I also became his fan.He has had four records so far,soon he will have a new record.Last year ,he finally bought a house for his parents.The reason why I admire him so much is that :He sings very well,with a very unique voice and handsome as well as sunny simle.He is the most outstanding singer in my heart.He has many nice qualities.He is a perfect man.I will support Jason forever!
为您推荐:
扫描下载二维码扫二维码下载作业帮
3亿+用户的选择
下载作业帮安装包
扫二维码下载作业帮
3亿+用户的选择
请大家帮我写篇英语作文,写得好的给10分假如你是王丹,你上周和父母第一次去西湖度假了.请你根据表格中的信息,向你在美国的笔友安迪(Andy)介绍一下你的度假经历.要求:1.用上现在完成时;2.70-80词.Time Last weekPlace West LakeActivities Go sightseeing,take a ride on the boat and climb the mountainComments Beautiful,clean and quietDear Andy,__________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________Yours,WangDan
作业帮用户
扫二维码下载作业帮
3亿+用户的选择
Dear Andy:How are you? Last week, I went to the famous West Lake with my parents.
And I think it is a really worthy experience. The lake is very still, clean and beautiful, just like a shiny mirror on a sunny day. We went around, discovering the wonders here and there. In the afternoon, we went boating riding and mountain climbing - they were both very refreshing. It was so quiet by the side of the lake as well, as if the whole world except us does not exist! I could live there forever, it is truly a wonder of nature. I hope that you can come and see it sometime, too.Yours,WangDan
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
楼主我插一句哦 这个作文应该用不到现在完成时吧?应该是一般过去式吧?Dear Andy,I miss you very much.I went to the West Lake with my parents last week.It is very interesting.We went sighting,took a ride in the boat and climbde...
扫描下载二维码

我要回帖

更多关于 过去时和现在完成时 的文章

随机推荐