grent和什么单词意思与uu相同发音的单词是

Uninitialized string offset: 2 in /home/wwwroot/www.bolearn.com/read.php on line 81
英语单词词根记忆大全(精心排版,免费下载)
文档资料库一直致力于帮助更多的人得到更多更有价值的学习资料。如果您有关于本站的任何意见,欢迎可随时与我们的客户服务人员取得联系。
赞助商广告头文件/getgrent
  #include&grp.h&
  #include &/types.h&
函数原型/getgrent
  struct group *getgrent(void);
函数说明/getgrent
  getgrent()用来从组文件(/etc/group)中读取一项组数据,该数据以group结构返回。第一次调用时会取得第一项组数据,之后每调用一次就会返回下一项数据,直到已无任何数据时返回NULL。
  struct group{
  char *gr_ /*组名称*/
  char *gr_ /* 组密码*/
  gid_t gr_ /*组识别码*/
  char **gr_ /*组成员账号*/
  返回group结构数据,如果返回NULL则表示已无数据,或有错误发生。getgrent()在第一次调用时会打开组文件,读取数据完毕后可使用endgrent()来关闭该组文件。ENOMEM 内存不足,无法配置group结构。
范例/getgrent
  #include&grp.h&
  #include&sys/types.h&
  main()
  struct group *
  while((data= getgrent())!=0){
  printf(“%s:%s:%d:”,data-&gr_name,data-&gr_passwd,data-&gr_gid);
  while(data-&gr_mem[i])printf(“%s,”,data-&gr_mem[i++]);
  printf(“\n”);
  endgrent();
&|&相关影像
互动百科的词条(含所附图片)系由网友上传,如果涉嫌侵权,请与客服联系,我们将按照法律之相关规定及时进行处理。未经许可,禁止商业网站等复制、抓取本站内容;合理使用者,请注明来源于www.baike.com。
登录后使用互动百科的服务,将会得到个性化的提示和帮助,还有机会和专业认证智愿者沟通。
此词条还可添加&
编辑次数:3次
参与编辑人数:3位
最近更新时间: 23:22:30
贡献光荣榜
扫码下载APP网页版学习工具
grant是什么意思
沪江词库精选grant是什么意思、英语单词推荐、用法及解释、中英文句子翻译、英语短语
[grɑ:nt]&;
[graent]&;
bestow, especially officially
transfer by deed
give as judged due or on the basis of merit
surrender or relinquish to the physical control of another
be willing to concede
allow to have
(law) a transfer of property by deed of conveyance
any monetary aid
United States actor (born in England) who was the elegant leading man in many films ()
a right or privilege that has been granted
a contract granting the right to operate a subsidiary business
S cousin of Lytton Strachey and member of the Bloomsbury Group ()
18th President of the United S commander of the Union armies in the American Civil War ()
the act of providing a subsidy
A fragrant,pale yellow liquid alcohol,C9H17COH,derived chiefly from the oils of geranium and citronella and used in cosmetics and flavorings.
香叶醇一种芳香的淡黄液体醇,C9H17COH,主要从天竺葵和香橼油中提取并用于化妆品和香料中
Bishop Grantly died as he had lived, peaceably, slowly, without pain and without excitement
格伦雷主教是平静地,慢悠悠地死去的,既没有痛苦,也并不激动,就和他活着时的情况一样。
A European plant(Lunaria annua)cultivated for its fragrant purplish flowers and round,flat,papery,silver - white seedpods.
缎英一种欧洲植物(一年生缎花属一年生缎花),栽培价值在于其紫色芳香的花和扁圆的、银白色的纸质荚果
The migrants find no houses waiting for them, no water supplies, no sewerage systems, no schools and no welcome
这些移民发现:没有住房等着他们,没有水的供应,没有排污系统,没有学校—也不受欢迎。
Far more effective was Ernest Dowson, the bohemian, and poet vagrant of the decade, who existed somehow by his translation.
这十年间生活豪放不羁的流浪诗人欧内斯特·道森要实际得多,他设法靠自己的翻译生活。
Marry, before your ladyship, I grant, / She puts her tongue a little in her heart, /And chides with thinking
不过,在您夫人面前,我还要说一句,她有些话是放在心里说的,人家瞧她不开口,她却在心里骂人。
If,by some miracle,I were granted three seeing days,to be followed by a relapse into darkness,I should divide the period into three parts.
如果由某种奇迹,我获得了能看见东西的3天,随后又沉陷于一片黑暗之中,我该将这段时间分为3个部分。
&Granted, there are some that have proven otherwise, but I speak of the masses, not the few.&
当然,有时会有例外,但我指的是一般而不是个别的情况。
Granted,a snobbery of camping itself,based upon equipment and techniques,but it is of a kind that.
即使由于装备和技术的关系,露营本身已经成为一个趋炎附势的问题。
&If, after the approval has been granted, the offer is found not to comply with the provisions of this Law, approval shall be revoked.&
对已作出的批准如发现不符合本法规定的,应予撤销。
vt.认为...是必然情况,视为当然,认为没问题
n.配合拨款的财政补贴
领取助学金的学生
n. (= Cary Grant) 加里·格兰特(美国著名英国裔影星,是著名电影大师希区柯克的御用男主角之一 )
[ grant-in-aid ]的复数形式
adj.受补助的
[ vagrant ]的相关副词
n. 外国旅客, 出境后又回来之外侨
pla.格兰兹{GNT,美国}
a. 【英】(学校)由中央政府直接资助的
反馈;回授
指在技术贸易中双方协议,在合约有效期间内,技术引进一方在利用引进技术过程中取得的改进或发展,应转让给技术输出方的规定。
【经】 移民
【计】 资助
1.同意,准予
2.给予,授予
3.承认(+that)
4.【律】授予(权利等);转让(财产)
1.授予物;奖学金,助学金,补助金
2.同意;给予;授予;承认
3.财产转让
【法】 以便再出售获利, 零售, 转售
a. 可同意的,可授与的
[ snick ]的过去式
[ plutocracy ]的相关副词;[ plutocrat ]的相关副词;[ plutocratic ]的相关副词;[ plutocratical ]的相关副词
four thousand one hundred and forty two
seven thousand one hundred and forty two
[ mallard ]的复数形式
two thousand and one
[ rewire ]的第三人称单数;[ rewiring ]的第三人称单数和a puzzle意思相同的英文单词_百度知道
和a puzzle意思相同的英文单词
您的回答被采纳后将获得:
系统奖励15(财富值+成长值)+难题奖励30(财富值+成长值)
我有更好的答案
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
英文单词的相关知识
换一换
回答问题,赢新手礼包
个人、企业类
违法有害信息,请在下方选择后提交
色情、暴力
我们会通过消息、邮箱等方式尽快将举报结果通知您。grant是什么意思_grant在线翻译、解释、发音、同义词、反义词_英语单词大全_911查询
grant是什么意思
输入英文单词或中文词语查询其翻译
grant是什么意思 grant在线翻译 grant什么意思 grant的意思 grant的翻译 grant的解释 grant的发音 grant的同义词 grant的反义词 grant的例句
grant英 [grɑ:nt] 美 [graent] 第三人称单数:第三人称复数:现在分词:过去分词:过去式:grant 基本解释及物动词授予; 承认; 同意; 准许名词拨款; 补助金; 授给物(如财产、授地、专有权、补助、拨款等)不及物动词同意911查询·英语单词grant 同义词动词grant 反义词及物动词grant 相关例句及物动词1. grant1. The firm granted him a pension.&&&&公司同意给他一笔养老金。2. 2. He granted me my request.&&&&他答应了我的要求。3. 3. Are you ready to grant that I was right?&&&&你是否愿意承认我是对的?名词1. The government gave us a grant to build another classroom.&&&&政府给了我们一笔补助,用来盖另外一间教室。2. Students in this country receive a grant from the government.&&&&这个国家的学生可得到政府的助学金。grant 情景对话叫救护车grant是什么意思A:San Francisco General Hospital.&&&&&&这里是旧金山总医院。B:Hello. This is an emergency. Can you please send an ambulance?&&&&&&喂,这儿有急病患者,请派一部救护车来。A:OK, OK- just try to calm down, sir.And tell me where you are and what's happened.&&&&&&好,好,请冷静下来,先生。 告诉我你在哪里,发生了什么事?B:OK. Right. Uh, We're at La Traviata restaurant in North Beach.And my wife is- uh-&&&&&&是,对。我们在North Beach的La Traviata餐厅。我的太太她-A:Is your wife ill?&&&&&&是你太太病了吗?B:Uh, in a way.&&&&&&嗯,是呀。A:Sir, I thought this was an emergency.&&&&&&先生,我想这是一位急病患者。B:It is! She's having pains a minute apart!&&&&&&是啊。她隔一分钟就会痛呀。A:You mean from the food?&&&&&&是不是吃东西引起的?B:From the baby!&&&&&&是胎儿引起的。A:She's having a baby?&&&&&&她怀孕了吗?B:Yeah!&&&&&&是啊!A:Well, why didn't you tell me?! Now, what's the restaurant's address?&&&&&&那你为什么不早告诉我?餐厅的地址是?B:Uh, uh, it's 888 Grant Avenue. It's a block east of Washington Square.&&&&&&嗯,哦,是Grant大道888号。华盛顿广场东边的一个街区。A:OK, sir, just sit tight, and we'll have an ambulance there in about ten minutes.&&&&&&好的,先生。你就在那边等着,救护车10分钟之内到。B:Thanks a lot.&&&&&&多谢,多谢!grant 网络解释1. 批准:从 操作类型 (Operating Type) 列表,选择 批准 (Grant) 或 拒绝 (Deny). 如果您选择批准 (Grant),在这个 MAC 位址的装置,可以使用网路,在其他 MAC 位址的装置,将被过滤并拒绝使用网路. 按一下 确认 (OK) 按钮使其生效,grant 双语例句1. grant的解释1. Well, you see, the thing is, I only love Amy Grant.&&&&你知道吗,问题是我爱死艾米格兰特了2. 2. I have two tickets to the Amy Grant concert on Friday.&&&&我有两张星期五艾米格兰特音乐会的票3. 3. When I was a little kid, my parents would always play Amy Grant's songs at Christmas, so her songs still bring back all my childhood Christmas memories.&&&&当我还是孩子的时候,我的父母就经常在圣诞节演奏Amy Grant的歌,所以她的歌还能把我带回童年关于圣诞的回忆。4. But plant physiologist Wendy - Bowes and from North Carolina State University microbiologist Amy - Grant firmly believe that they can produce in such a harsh environment for plants to survive.&&&&但是植物生理学者温迪-鲍斯和来自北卡罗莱纳州立大学的微生物学家艾米-格兰特坚信,他们可以培育出能在这样恶劣的环境中存活的植物。5. grant5. Chaka Demus and Pliers, Randy Crawford and Amy Grant.&&&&因为传递正面的信息被歌迷和宗教团体备受传唱。6. Smith Frank Mascia Project Director: Beth Radovanovich Design Lead: Carl Hampson Project Manager: James Pricco Lead Medical Planner: Jill Bergman Senior Project Architect: JT Tsu Technical Coordinator: Phil Griffen Project Architect Thai Ta Project Architect: Dean Takasato Project Architect: Anselmo Alleva Interior Designer: Jack Poulin Mental Health Expert Adviser: Tim Rommel Project Design Team: Alex Victa, Eunike, Angena Chang, Jenna Wittenberg, Norena Florendo, Arlene Sanchez, Aileen Du, Joe Lafo, Dimitri Contoyannis, , Shannon Bartch, Jhiah Chang, Grant Getz, Glenn Jonas, John Waller, Ryan Repucci, Jean Luc Cuisinier 版权:翻译 www.&&&&Smith Frank Mascia 项目总监:Beth Radovanovich 主设计人:Carl Hampson 项目经理:James Pricco 医疗主策划人:Jill Bergman 高级项目建筑师:JT Tsu 技术顾问:Phil Griffen 项目建筑师:Thai Ta 项目建筑师:Dean Takasato 项目建筑师:Anselmo Alleva 室内设计师:ack Poulin 项目设计组:Alex Victa,Eunike,Angena Chang,Jenna Wittenberg,Norena Florendo,Arlene Sanchez,Aileen Du,Joe Lafo,Dimitri Contoyannis,,Shannon Bartch,Jhiah Chang,Grant Getz,Glenn Jonas,John Waller,Ryan Repucci,Jean Luc Cuisinier7. 7. I have to grant that the draw on the wall is ill-matched, although it is beautiful.&&&&墙上的那幅画虽然漂亮,但我只能认同它并不适合那个位置。8. By then, her household was in chaos as her son Grant spiraled out of control.&&&&到那时,她的家庭在为她的儿子格兰特混乱,失去控制。9. It should have been visible from Grant`s first game (or up to 5 games) the effect he has on the team, but up till now it`s wide obvious that he didn`t change a single thing.&&&&从格兰特带领球队的第一场比赛(或者说前5场)我们就能清晰的看出他对于球队的影响,但很明显,直到现在他什么也没有改变。10. In August 2004, a total of 5, 037, 412 kg of vegetables 22, 065 grant to conduct testing, in which 18, 222 qualified batches, the batches of 3843 failed, the passing rate of 82.6 percent, the detection of qualified operators to operate with testing certification listing Transactions, real-time detection of the failure to issue notice of test results, ordered to withdraw from the market, may not be sold, the change of use, not to eat at the same time, the first time will be up to standard products in the public bar to the public.&&&&2004年8月,共对22公斤蔬菜进行检测,其中合格18222批次,不合格3843批次,合格率82.6%,检测合格的经营户凭检测合格证明上市交易,检测不合格的即时发出检测结果通知单,勒令其退出市场,不得销售,改变用途,不得食用,同时,第一时间将不合格产品在公示栏上向社会公布。11. English: Our policy is not to grant exclusivity.&&&&&&我们的方针是不授与专卖权。12. 12. D 94 Our policy is not to grant exclusivity.&&&&&&我们的方针是不授与专卖权。13. Legend says that whomever collects all seven Dragon Balls can call forth the awesome Eternal Dragon, a powerful creature that will grant whatever wish their heart desires!&&&&&&传说集齐了所有七颗龙珠的人就能召唤出伟大的神龙,而这个法力无边的神灵将能实现他们心中所想的任何一个愿望!14. 14. In consideration of the Lender granting or agreeing to grant or continuing to grant to the Borrower the facilities applied for as hereinbefore recited or otherwise granting indulgence or accommodation to the Borrower or forbearing to sue the Borrower as hereinbefore recited the Borrower doth HEREBY COVENANTS with the Lender that the Borrower will ON DEMAND by notice in writing of the Lender made to the Borrower pay make good and discharge to the Lender all sums of monies obligations and liabilities which are now or may at any time hereafter be or become from time to time due owing or incurred to the Lender anywhere by the Borrower (whether alone or jointly with any other person in whatever style or form and whether as principal or surety) with interest thereon in accordance with and as provided under the covenants terms and conditions contained in the Legal Charge/Mortgage attached hereto and the Facility Letter therein referred to as if he had already executed the Legal Charge/Mortgage and was bound by the covenants terms and conditions therein set forth.&&&&&&鉴於贷款人批予或同意批予或继续批予借款人以上叙文所述的信贷申请,或如以上叙文所述批予借款人宽限或通融,或暂不起诉借款人,借款人现向贷款人作出契诺作为获批上述各项的代价,承诺将应贷款人以书面通知向借款人提出的要求,按照及根据附於本契据的法律押记按揭所载的契诺、条款、条件及其所述贷款通知书,向贷款人支付、偿付或清还借款人在任何地方(无论单独或与任何其他人共同、以任何名称或形式、以主要债务人或担保人名义)欠下贷款人或对贷款人造成而现在或日后任何时间或不时到期应付的所有款项、义务与债务(无论属过去、现在或将来,实际已有或尚待确定)连同利息,犹如借款人已签立法律押记按揭,受其契诺、条款与条件约束一样。15. grant在线翻译15. You can grant us an extra commission of 2% to cover the additional risk.&&&&&&你们可以获得另外百分之二的佣金,以补偿你受的额外风险。16. You can grant us an extra on of 2% to cover the additional risk.&&&&&&你们可以获得另外百分之二的佣金,以补偿你受的额外风险。17. grant是什么意思17. Article 13 MOFTEC shall, upon reviewing the authenticity of the contract, decides to grant or not grant the Technology Export License within fifteen working days after receiving the documents listed in Article 12 above. If deciding to grant the License, MOFTEC shall issue a standard and uniformly numbered Technology Export License, which is attached here as Appendix III.&&&&&&第十三条外经贸部对技术出口合同的真实性进行审查,并自收到本办法第十二条规定的文件之日起 15个工作日内,对技术出口做出是否许可的决定,对许可出口的技术颁发由外经贸部统一印制和编号的《中华人民共和国技术出口许可证》(以下简称《技术出口许可证》,见附表三)。18. 18. Grant thomson [10](1989), the application of experimental animals tested the Pig to do with the deep fascia flap survival ability after.&&&&&&Grant thomson[10](1989),应用实验动物猪做的试验证明了皮瓣带深筋膜后存活能力增强。19. Almighty Lord God, Who dost receive from Thy Heavenly Powers the thrice-holy hymn, receive also from me, Thy unworthy servant, this song of the night, and grant me every year of my life and at every hour to send up glory to Thee, Father, Son and Holy Spirit, now and ever, and to the ages of ages.&&&&&&主,全能的上帝,你由你天国的威能军旅聆纳三圣赞,也求你悦纳我──你的不堪之仆所献上的子夜颂歌。并求赐我在一生的岁月中,得以时时刻刻归荣耀于你──父及子及圣灵,从今日到永远,世世无尽。20. He makes a grant of land to his son.&&&&&&他将土地受让给他的儿子。grant 词典解释1. 拨款;补助金&&&&A grant is an amount of money that a government or other institution gives to an individual or to an organization for a particular purpose such as education or home improvements.&&&&e.g. They'd got a special grant to encourage research...&&&&&&&&&&&他们得到一笔用以鼓励科研的特别经费。&&&&e.g. Unfortunately, my application for a grant was rejected.&&&&&&&&&&&很遗憾,我的助学金申请被拒绝了。2. 授予;给予&&&&If someone in authority grants you something, or if something is granted to you, you are allowed to have it.&&&&e.g. France has agreed to grant him political asylum...&&&&&&&&&&&法国已经同意给予他政治避难。&&&&e.g. It was a Labour government which granted independence to India and Pakistan...&&&&&&&&&&&是工党政府同意了印度和巴基斯坦的独立。3. 承认&&&&If you grant that something is true, you accept that it is true, even though your opinion about it does not change.&&&&e.g. The magistrates granted that the charity was justified in bringing the action.&&&&&&&&&&&地方法官承认该慈善机构有理由提起诉讼。4. (因视作理所当然而)不把…当回事,对…不予重视(或不知感激)&&&&If you say that someone takes you for granted, you are complaining that they benefit from your help, efforts, or presence without showing that they are grateful.&&&&e.g. What right has the family to take me for granted, Martin?...&&&&&&&&&&&这家人有什么资格瞧不起我,马丁?&&&&e.g. The officials felt taken for granted and grumbled loudly.&&&&&&&&&&&这些官员感到受了怠慢,于是大声抱怨起来。5. 认为…是理所当然的&&&&If you take something for granted, you believe that it is true or accept it as normal without thinking about it.&&&&e.g. I was amazed that virtually all the things I took for granted up north just didn't happen in London.&&&&&&&&&&&几乎所有我认为在北方是理所当然的事情在伦敦都没有发生,这让我惊诧不已。6. 理所当然地认为&&&&If you take it for granted that something is the case, you believe that it is true or you accept it as normal without thinking about it.&&&&e.g. He seemed to take it for granted that he should speak as a representative.&&&&&&&&&&&他似乎想当然地认为他应该以代表的身份发言。grant 单语例句1. Bolton's 2005 recess appointment came after Democrats blocked repeated attempts by GOP leaders to grant him Senate confirmation.2. He added that a major reason was reluctance by the banks to grant the loans because of the potential risk.3. Lu said the EU will grant airlines a certain quota for free carbon emissions based on the records of their flights to and from Europe.4. A fisherman catches a golden fish, which promises to grant him any wish if he releases it.5. Minister of Public Security Meng Jianzhu signed an order here to grant a medal and certificate of merit to the men.6. The country's chief justice yesterday said the highest court will " never again " grant the final say on pronouncing the death penalty to provincial courts.7. The Chelsea star spent most of the time on the right of midfield to grant Tim Borowski additional room in the center.8. Netanyahu in January asked US President Barack Obama to grant him clemency.9. The prime minister has condemned the execution in very strong terms, and even said he is " appalled " that the Chinese court did not grant Shaikh clemency.10. But women rights advocates and human rights groups have been appealing to the authorities to grant her clemency.grant是什么意思,grant在线翻译,grant什么意思,grant的意思,grant的翻译,grant的解释,grant的发音,grant的同义词,grant的反义词,grant的例句,grant的相关词组,grant意思是什么,grant怎么翻译,单词grant是什么意思常用英语教材考试英语单词大全 (7本教材)
出国英语单词大全 (5本教材)
大学英语单词大全 (13本教材)
高中英语单词大全 (6本教材)
初中英语单词大全 (13本教材)
小学英语单词大全 (33本教材)
别人正在查
911查询 全部查询 网址:
(共19个)占卜求签
(共17个)民俗文化
(共16个)交通出行
(共10个)学习应用
(共26个)休闲娱乐