回答问题,赢新手礼包
个人、企业类
违法有害信息,请在下方选择后提交
色情、暴力
我们会通过消息、邮箱等方式尽快将举报结果通知您。飞舞是什么意思_飞舞在线翻译、解释、发音、同义词、反义词_英语单词大全_911查询
飞舞是什么意思
输入英文单词或中文词语查询其翻译
飞舞是什么意思 飞舞在线翻译 飞舞什么意思 飞舞的意思 飞舞的翻译 飞舞的解释 飞舞的发音 飞舞的同义词 飞舞的反义词 飞舞的例句
飞舞 基本解释飞舞[fēi wǔ]词典:飘动;鼓翼。词典:飞舞。飞舞 汉英大词典飞舞[fēi wǔ] flutter:  例:雪花飞舞。    Snowflakes are dancing in the air.    柳絮在空中飞舞。    Willow catkins are fluttering in the air.飞舞 网络解释1. Flying Dancc:09. 連哭都是我的錯 Even Crying Is My Fault | 10. 飛舞 Flying Dancc | 11. 寶貝 My Baby2. 2. G:Soarin:Both:Both of us breakin' free 我们两人解脱了 | G:Soarin' 飞舞 | T:Flyin' 翱翔飞舞 双语例句1. 1. 在我3岁的时候,我那非常上相的母亲死于一次奇特的事故,除了黑暗的往昔中一小袋温暖,她没有在我记忆的空穴与幽谷中留下任何印象,而在这一切之上,我幼年的太阳已经沉落——如果你还能忍受我的文风的话——相信你们都了解悬浮的白日那芬芳的余辉(在夏日的暮霭中,在山谷的谷底处),盘旋在开花的树篱周围,或者被突然出现的漫游者闯入和越过;此外还有柔软而温暖的金色小虫四处飞舞。&&&&My very photogenic mother died in a freak accident when I was three, and, save for a pocket of warmth in the darkest past, nothing of her subsists within the hollows and dells of memory, over which, if you can still stand my style, the sun of my infancy had set: surely, you all know those redolent remnants of day suspended, with the midges, about some hedge in bloom or suddenly entered and traversed by the rambler, at the bottom of a hill, a furry warmth, golden midges.2. 除却存留了黑暗过去里一小袋的温暖,在记忆的洞穴和幽谷中,她什么都不存在;倘若你能忍受得了我的文体,我记忆中童年的太阳也已经下沉:你们当然都知道日光消逝后芬芳的余辉悬浮在茂盛的灌木丛周围,或突然地被漫步者闯入又踏过;山脚下,夏日的黄昏中,小虫也在那里飞舞;一种柔软的温暖,金色的小虫。&&&&Nothing of her subsists within the hollows and dells of memory, over which, if you can still stand my style, the sun of my infancy had set: surely, you all know those redolent remnants of day suspended, with the midges, about some hedge in bloom or suddenly entered and traversed by the rambler, at the bottom of a hill, a furry warmth, golden midges.3. 即便你仍然能忍受我以上的笔调,我记忆中童年的太阳也已经西下:正如你们必定知道的那样,夏日的黄昏,在山脚下,伴随着虫儿的飞舞,日光褪去后留下的芬芳的余辉悬浮在茂盛的灌木丛周围,或是在不经意间被漫步者闯入并穿过,那是一种毛茸茸的温暖,还有身披金黄的虫儿。&&&&My very photogenic mother died in a freak accidentwhen Iwas three, and, save for a pocket of warmth in the darkest past, nothing of her subsists within the hollows and dells of memory, over which, if you can still stand my style, the sun of my infancy had set:surely, you all know those redolent remnants of day suspended, with the midges, about some hedge in bloom or suddenly entered and traversed by the rambler, at the bottom of a hill, a furry warmth, golden midges.4. 标准答案:我那位非常上镜头的母亲死于一次意外事故,那时我三岁,因此,除却存留了黑暗过去里一小袋的温暖,在记忆的洞穴和幽谷中,她什么都不存在;倘若你能忍受得了我的文体,我记忆中童年的太阳也已经下沉:你们当然都知道日光消逝后芬芳的余辉悬浮在茂盛的灌木丛周围,或突然地被漫步者闯入又踏过;山脚下,夏日的黄昏中,小虫也在那里飞舞;一种柔软的温暖,金色的小虫。&&&&My very photogenic mother died in a freak accidentwhen I was three, and, save for a pocket of warmth in the darkest past, nothing of her subsists within the hollows and dells of memory, over which, if you can still stand my style, the sun of my infancy had set:surely, you all know those redolent remnants of day suspended, with the midges, about some hedge in bloom or suddenly entered and traversed by the rambler, at the bottom of a hill, a furry warmth, golden midges.5. 她曾听过看过战士练剑的人讲那些美妙的故事,关于闪亮的金属在空中飞舞的故事。&&&&She had heard wonderful stories from people who had watched soldiers practising, stories of shining metal flashing through the air.6. 你看,在那花丛中翩翩飞舞的是什么?&&&&You see, in that the Innocent Steps flowers fluttering about?7. 你说对吗?我喜欢漫天飞舞的雪花!&&&&You say it? I like the sky fluttering snowflakes!8. 一片一片的树叶在空中飘摇、飞舞。&&&&A piece of piece of leaf in airborne sways, dances in the air.9. 9. 它们的选择是有道理的,是基因相传的,现在正是春荒难熬的季节,你瞧,一群喜鹊正徘徊飞舞在村头小饭馆的垃圾场上空,有的索性扎进了磨坊院里,捡拾着撒漏的粮食。&&&&Their choice is justified, is genetically passed down, now is the spring famine tough season, you see, a group of magpies is hovering flying a small restaurant in the village and an empty field of garbage, and some simply headlong into the mill yard, pick up the Salou food.10. danci.911cha.com10. 这些,使噪声,例如squeaking ,飞舞,或玎,工作最好的。&&&&Those that make noise, such squeaking, fluttering, or tinkling, work best.11. 蜜蜂在正午炎热的阳光下,依然欢快地绕着失去蜂王的蜂巢飞舞,就像蜜蜂围绕其余的活蜂巢飞舞一样;它依然从远处散发着蜜糖的芬香,依然有蜜蜂飞进飞出。&&&&&&In the hot rays of the midday sun the bees soar as gaily around the queenless hive as aroun from a distance it smells of honey like the rest, and bees fly into and out of it just the same.12. 她什么也看不见,只有红斑和闪光在眼前飞舞。&&&&&&She blinked and saw nothing but the red glare of flames.13. 漫天飞舞的银沙,它这样存在着。。。&&&&&&There were the place you could find it...14. 小草发芽,鲜花开放,大雁南飞,雪花飞舞,亭台楼阁,流水飞瀑,日出日落,大自然赐予人类的美景是那么的有规律,有诗意,自然而美不挡!&&&&&&Grass sprouting, flowers opening, the dancing snowflakes, pavilions, water sunrise and sunset, given human nature and the beauty is so regular, there are poetic, natural and the United States does not block!15. 只见满山枯寂的树林,雪白的羽毛不断地慢慢飘下,轻柔地在风中飞舞&&&&&&The snow white feathers are falling down constantly in the dull forest, dancing softly in the wind16. 一般在主要造像的上面,或在龛楣,或在窟顶上,或在门楣上,或在明窗上,作飞舞的形状。&&&&&&Generally, flying apsaras are flying upon the major image, on the top of the shrines to buddha can, on the ceiling of the grottoes, on the door headers or on the windows.17. 飞舞17. 又是谁扬手间拂落忧伤,把飞舞的霓裳缀成点点星光?&&&&&&Who`s whisking off the sadness by just raising his hands, and sprinkling the fluttering furbelows with drops of stardust?18. 18. 见了鬼了,一辆接一辆的空车从她身边过去,可任她怎么长袖飞舞,人家就是视而不见。&&&&&&Damn, one by one void taxies go like the wind by her side. she no matter how to wave her arms, but drivers don't pay attention to her.19. 19. 见了鬼了,一辆接一辆的空车从她身边过去,可任她怎么长袖飞舞,人家就是视而不见。&&&&&&Damn, one by one void taxies go by/pass like the wind by herside. she no matter how much she to wave s her arms, but drivers: they just would not don't pay any attention to her.20. 然而我随时可以看到花瓣飘零时在风中悠扬飞舞的浪漫。&&&&&&I can always witness the romance when the petals fall downand fly in the wind.飞舞是什么意思,飞舞在线翻译,飞舞什么意思,飞舞的意思,飞舞的翻译,飞舞的解释,飞舞的发音,飞舞的同义词,飞舞的反义词,飞舞的例句,飞舞的相关词组,飞舞意思是什么,飞舞怎么翻译,单词飞舞是什么意思常用英语教材考试英语单词大全 (7本教材)
出国英语单词大全 (5本教材)
大学英语单词大全 (13本教材)
高中英语单词大全 (6本教材)
初中英语单词大全 (13本教材)
小学英语单词大全 (33本教材)
别人正在查
911查询 全部查询 网址:
(共19个)占卜求签
(共17个)民俗文化
(共16个)交通出行
(共10个)学习应用
(共26个)休闲娱乐
(共10个)站长工具
(共7个)身体健康
&2018  京ICP备号-6 京公网安备30 
911查询大全 微信公众号微信扫一扫关注的蝴蝶.神秘的猫耳朵.的翻译是:什么意思_百度知道
的蝴蝶.神秘的猫耳朵.的翻译是:什么意思
我有更好的答案
你好!的蝴蝶.神秘的猫耳朵.The butterfly. The mysterious cat's ear.
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
换一换
回答问题,赢新手礼包
个人、企业类
违法有害信息,请在下方选择后提交
色情、暴力
我们会通过消息、邮箱等方式尽快将举报结果通知您。衣襟是什么意思_衣襟在线翻译、解释、发音、同义词、反义词_英语单词大全_911查询
衣襟是什么意思
输入英文单词或中文词语查询其翻译
衣襟是什么意思 衣襟在线翻译 衣襟什么意思 衣襟的意思 衣襟的翻译 衣襟的解释 衣襟的发音 衣襟的同义词 衣襟的反义词 衣襟的例句
衣襟 基本解释衣襟[yī jīn]词典the one or two pieces making up the front of a Chinese jacket:衣襟;衽;幨。衣襟 汉英大词典衣襟[yī jīn]the one or two pieces making up the front of a Chinese jacket衣襟 网络解释1. border:博达提网 bordati | 边线,布边,衣襟,袜口;边纹 border | 色边格子棉布 border checks2. 2. collar:诗仙: poet as the immortal | 衣襟: collar | 爱闹: have a jolly time衣襟 双语例句1. 从行走的姿态到飞扬的衣襟,从雕像的选址到底座的设计,藤老对每一个细节都亲历亲为,因此,他更加清楚小平炯炯有神的目光中包含的期望。&&&&Walking posture from the dust of Yijin, the location of the statue from the design of Block in the end, the old vine on every detail Qingliqingwei Therefore, he Xiaoping Jiongjiongweishen more clearly the vision contained in the expectations.2. 这时,拂拂的海风吹着我们的衣襟,一卷一卷浪花拍到我们的脚下,发出柔和的音响,好像在为我们惋惜。&&&&A fresh wind from the sea ruffled our clothes and a spray showered the ground at our feet with a soft hiss, as if condoling with us.3. 3. 万军之耶和华说:我与你为敌;我必揭起你的衣襟,蒙在你脸上,使列国看见你的赤体,使列邦观看你的丑陋。&&&&Behold, I am against you, says the LORD and I will discover your skirts upon your face, and I will show the nations your nakedness, and the kingdoms your shame.4. 随后大卫心中自责,因为割下扫罗的衣襟。&&&&Afterward, David was conscience-stricken for having cut off a corner of his robe.5. 5. 撒母耳转身要走,扫罗就扯住他外袍的衣襟,衣襟就撕断了。&&&&As Samuel turned to leave, Saul caught hold of the hem of his robe, and it tore.6. 6. 天雪走到抱著童奇的巧巧身边,拿出一条手绢擦了擦儿子的小脸然后把手绢塞进童奇的衣襟里伸手抹了抹眼角回身走到马边;童战跟著过来轻轻抚摸著童奇的额头一会而后跟天雪同时上了马,向所有来送行的族人看了一眼策马前行,金木水火四长老和隐修坐在装著拆解成三部份之光衍箭的有篷马车上,一面频频和族人挥手,一面驱车跟著战雪而去&&&&He browses all the people who are seeing him off once then whips on his horse to go.7. 我父啊,看看你外袍的衣襟在我手中。&&&&I cut off the corner of your robe but did not kill you.8. 所以我要揭起你的衣襟,蒙在你脸上,显出你的丑陋。&&&&Therefore will I discover thy skirts upon thy face, that thy shame may appear.9. <p class="p1:9 他的污秽是在衣襟上。他不思想自己的结局。&&&&9 Her filthiness she did not consider her future.10. 她的污秽是在衣襟上。&&&&Her filthiness she did not consider her future.11. 衣襟11. 她的污秽是在衣襟上。&&&&&&Her filthiness is in her skirts.12. 我说我爱你,你的脸红得像火烧云,头深深地低着,摆弄著衣襟,你好像在笑。&&&&&&I said i love you, you blushed and hung your head in shame, seems you were smiling.13. 愤怒为遐想打不开锁,菊花白白开放我思想,我脸上的春天也落叶纷纷跑到我前面的陶罐或者金钟大吕或者羽扇纶巾或者翩翩拂尘每天我在车兜上装着它们我睡觉棉被下盖着它们如果太平洋对岸有金属脸庞飞跃上天,我这里左手腕也隐隐作痛乌鸦城市垃圾嘴巴天空跌跌撞撞我撩开衣襟让我的音乐出外逃窜四散飘飞这一刻,大门打开我小门也不关,云、雾、雷、电、风、霜、雨、雪、雹降日、月都从我后背穿透到胸前荡荡荡荡我躺在蓝天大床上&&&&&&Suffering Is a hand of moonlight, coursing aloof from west to east Gush of teardrops make Antarctica, nowhere are features of me at my height Anger fails to spring the cage of reverie, chrysanthemums pale To the cast of thought, the springtime of my face has leaves whirling down Parade of clay pots before my eyes, or a scale of chimes Or the scarf of a reluctant general, or swirl of dust brushed from his robe I load them in my car trunk every day I sleep with them under my cover Across the Pacific if a metal face soars skyward, Over here my left wrist feels a twinge Garbage-mouth city of crows, reeling in the sky I pull my shirt open, for my music Let it flee elsewhere, drift at its will At this moment My front door is open, my side door not closed Cloud, mist, thunder, lightning, wind and sun and moon All types of precipitation come from behind Pass straight through my chest This way and that on the bedsprings of the sky14. 与父亲的妻子同寝的,是可咒骂的,因为他揭开了父亲的衣襟。&&&&&&Cursed be he who has relations with his father's wife, for he dishonors his father's bed!15. 窄袖短衫紧紧地套着胳膊,几乎没有一点空隙,有不少人还喜欢用肉色衣料缝制,若不仔细看,还看不出袖管,前后衣襟刚好齐腰,紧紧裹住身子,再用一根银腰带系着短袖衫和统裙口,下着长至脚踝的统裙,腰身纤巧细小,下摆宽大。&&&&&&Zhaixiu shirt with his arms tightly set, almost no gap, there are also many people like to use sewing clothing color, if not closer look, but also do not see sleeves, Yi Jin is just around the waist, tightly muffle body And then a silver shirt and a belt line I Skirts Commission, under a long skirt to the ankles of the EC, small and slim waist, generous lap.16. 16. 你的衣襟揭起,你的脚跟受伤,是因你的罪孽甚多。&&&&&&It is because of your many sins that your skirts have been torn off and your body mistreated.<p class="p1:34 并且你的衣襟上有无辜穷人的血;你杀他们,并不是遇见他们挖洞入屋,乃是因这一切的事。&&&&&&Also on your skirts is found The lifeblood of the innocent poor. You did not find them breaking in, But killed them because of all these things.18. 后来水面上果然浮起一条蛟龙,龙须上还沾着一片屈大夫的衣襟,人们把这条恶龙拖上岸,斩头抽筋,把龙筋缠在小孩的手上、脖子上,据说毒蛇害虫也就不敢伤害小孩了。&&&&&&The people pulled the evil dragon onto the shore, cut its head off and took its tendon out.19. &#x39;&#x31;&#x31;&#x67E5;&#x8BE2;&#xB7;&#x82F1;&#x8BED;&#x5355;&#x8BCD;19. 安德鲁纽曼:那么您在这里看到的这件衣服表面就像一件普通的夹克。从这件夹克的外观上您看不出什么,但是当您把有全部纽扣孔的衣襟翻过来时,您就会看到这些控制键:音量调大,音量调小,跳读和暂停/播放键。&&&&&&ANDREW NEWMAN: So what you have here is what would outwardly look like a conventional jacket, there's nothing visible on the external faces of this jacket, but when you turn back the flap that has all the buttonholes in it, you've got some controls there: volume up, volume down, skip tracks, and pause/play.20. 不过前一刻,文祥还在担心这烫手蕃芋,眼前,泪水却湿透了他的衣襟。&&&&&&Just a moment before, Wen Xiang had been worried about how to handle this thorny problem.衣襟是什么意思,衣襟在线翻译,衣襟什么意思,衣襟的意思,衣襟的翻译,衣襟的解释,衣襟的发音,衣襟的同义词,衣襟的反义词,衣襟的例句,衣襟的相关词组,衣襟意思是什么,衣襟怎么翻译,单词衣襟是什么意思常用英语教材考试英语单词大全 (7本教材)
出国英语单词大全 (5本教材)
大学英语单词大全 (13本教材)
高中英语单词大全 (6本教材)
初中英语单词大全 (13本教材)
小学英语单词大全 (33本教材)
别人正在查
911查询 全部查询 网址:
(共19个)占卜求签
(共17个)民俗文化
(共16个)交通出行
(共10个)学习应用
(共26个)休闲娱乐