有没有人愿意帮忙解决一下高一英语七选五五

3被浏览920分享邀请回答B.In this connection there is the difference between top management and operativemanagement.C.Examples of nonprofit business include such organizations as social serviceagencies and many hospitals.D.However, some businesses only seek to earn enough to cover their operatingcosts.E.The second aspect relates to the application of these policies by departments. the theory of business management, organization has two main aspects.G.Planning in business management has three main aspects.
第一句是本段主题句,提到planning,direction, control三方面。接下来的内容应分别对这三方面进行介绍。倒数第二句在讲Direction, 那最后一句,也就是第5空肯定在讲control方面的内容。扫读选项,只有A选项出现control一词,在讲和它相关的内容,所以第5题答案是A。
同理,在Direction之前,所给出的句子都没有出现planning,所以第3空的句子必然会提到planning。在选项中提到planning的只有G,所以第3题的答案是G。
最后看到第4空。首先,第3空的句子,也就是G选项提到Planning,has three main aspects:Planning包括3个方面。那下文会对这三个方面进行一一阐述。扫读下文,
第4空前后出现结构线索词:One,the third,说明文中已提到了第一、第三方面,还缺第二方面。所以第4空句子是在讲planning的第二方面。扫读剩余选项,发现E选项线索词有secondaspect,不正是在讲第二方面吗?所以本题的答案是E。3. 逻辑关系法
逻辑关系法,即通过分析句子间逻辑关系进行解题。文中出现逻辑关系词、词组时,可以快速判断出句子间的逻辑关系,是选择答案时的重要线索。
高考常见逻辑关系词、词组如下:并列关系:and,and also, not only…but also…, similarly, likewise递进关系:then,besides, what’s more, in addition, additionally, moreover, furthermore因果关系:because,since, as, therefore, hence, thus, as a result, consequently, accordingly转折、对比关系:but,however, on the contrary, by contrast, on the other hand,while,whereasl让步关系:though,although, even though, even if, nevertheless, despite, in spite of列举关系:first/second/third…,in the first place/ in the second place, to begin with, on one hand…on the other hand, for one thing…for another…举例关系:for example, for instance, such as…, take…for example, namely条件关系:if,as long as, on condition that, providing that, provided that实例分析:Get a coach1 ,so get help. Since there are about a billion companies out there all ready to offer you public speaking training and courses, here are some things to look for when deciding the training that'sright for you.A.You aren't like anybody elseB.You already do lots of things wellC. Turn your back on too many rulesD.Check the rules about dos and don'tsE.Whatever the presentation, public speaking is toughF .The one thing you don't want is for them to fall asleepG. So trying to force a whole set of rules into it will just make things worse
空后句子出现逻辑线索词so,说明前后是因果关系。空后句子意思是“因此要得到帮助”,那第1空的句子就要解释原因:为什么要得到帮助。E选项public speaking is tough正好能解释原因:因为公众演讲很困难,所以要得到帮助。前后形成因果关系,所以答案为E选项。五、备考策略剖析七选五题型的命题走向和解题策略后,同学们就要进行针对性训练,逐步提升解题能力。
首先要夯实自身语言基础和语篇框架分析能力。词汇关是必须要突破的。没有词汇基础,不止是七选五,所有题型的解题都只能是纸上谈兵。针对七选五题型特点,高频逻辑关系词、词组必须要熟记掌握。同时,要熟练掌握不同体裁语篇的常见框架结构,尤其是说明文和议论文。如全国卷II考查频繁的给建议型说明文,通常在首段末句点出全文主题,接下来的各段会在小标题或段落首句处给出各个说明侧重点,即具体的各条建议。最后一段,往往会进行全文的总结。建议同学们在平时的练习中,有意识地对练习语篇进行体裁、框架的分析,总结出所在地区历年真题在语篇体裁、框架上的规律,自然能以不变应万变,提升解题效率。
此外,要学会有效、高效地做练习。做练习不只是做完题目后查看解析就了事,要提高自己的解题准确率,一定要通过平时的练习,找出让自己频频丢分的考点。因此做完一篇练习后,一定要研究错题,分析出错题的考点和错误原因。持续一段时间的错题分析,你就能总结出自己的薄弱题型和相应考点。再对此类题目进行强化训练,突破短板,正确率的提升自然水到渠成。1添加评论分享收藏感谢收起当前位置: >>
>> 人教版九年级中考英语总复习--阅读理解(七选五)专题复习> 高中学段综合年级 >> 英语 >> 人民教育出版社(课标) >>
人教版九年级中考英语总复习--阅读理解(七选五)专题复习
  阅读理解是英语中考试卷中所占分值最高的一道题型,分为A和B两大篇,A篇中又分为4篇小阅读,B篇是七选五,也是阅读中较难的一道题,学生失分也比较重,对于该题型需要学生掌握一定的方法以及技巧,该课件就针对于七选五题型,教授一些方法以及技巧,让学生在做题中考虑应注意哪些问题,在方法上给予指导。
该资源能应用于平时教学。
相关资源:
学科新帖:
1、推荐使用Flashget、迅雷等下载工具下载。如果没有使用下载工具,在存储的时候选择存储格式为“所有文件”!
2、如果下载的资源不能打开,请到首页“常用软件下载”下载对应的资源查看工具。
3、如果这个资源总是不能下载或有不良信息的请点击报错 ,欢迎广大作者给我们提供资源,谢谢合作!
4、未经本站明确许可,任何网站不得非法盗链资源下载连接及抄袭本站原创内容资源!
位用户发表了评论 &&&&
已下载41次
热门关键字温馨提示:糗事百科为大家收集了很多的高考英语题型七选五用英语怎么说的糗事,各种关于高考英语题型七选五用英语怎么说的爆笑经历,尴尬时刻和开心视频,想持续关注高考英语题型七选五用英语怎么说的糗事就收藏本页吧。
扫码下载糗事百科app求做英语七选五方法,有人帮忙吗【高考吧】_百度贴吧
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&签到排名:今日本吧第个签到,本吧因你更精彩,明天继续来努力!
本吧签到人数:0成为超级会员,使用一键签到本月漏签0次!成为超级会员,赠送8张补签卡连续签到:天&&累计签到:天超级会员单次开通12个月以上,赠送连续签到卡3张
求做英语七选五方法,有人帮忙吗收藏
今天英语考试,其他做的还不错,但是七选五全军覆没了,顿时10分就没了,最近七选五总是做不好,我觉得很可能是做题方法的原因,你们愿意分享一下自己的方法么
那个大致扫一遍,在里面找关键词 我一般都不看完的
先把选项翻译出来吧
登录百度帐号推荐应用当前位置: >>
2013年高考英语七选五
高考英语总复习:D七选五‖题型 D七选五‖题型的命题分析现在,全国多个省市都采用“七选五”型阅读理解题,试题模式为:给出一篇缺少五个句子的文 章,对应有七个选项,要求同学们根据文章结构、内容,选出正确的句子,填入相应的空白处。 《考 试说明》对该题型命题目的的表述为“主要考查考生对文章的整体内容和结构以及上下文逻辑意义的 理解和掌握。 ” 阅读理解选择题部分的文章是完整的,在通读文章或查读细节时,思路不会被打断。而此题型文 章中有 5 处空白,在阅读过程中,如果不明白文章的主旨和段落主题、作者的写作意图,就很难顺畅 地读下去、读明白,自然就很难选出正确答案。而一个空填错势必又影响到对另外一个空的选择。另 外,此题有 5 个空白处,却提供 7 个选项,因此有 2 个选项是多余的干扰选项,从而又加大了选出正 确答案的难度。 该题型要求同学们从整体上把握文章的逻辑结构和内容上的联系,理解句子之间、段落之间的关 系,对诸如连贯性、一致性等语段特征有较强的意识和熟练的把握。七选五的考查要点这一考查题型对阅读理解提出了更高层次的要求,即不仅要有阅读速度,要对所读文章的主旨要 义、具体信息要有所了解,尤其重要的是要掌握作者的写作意图、观点,区分出论点和论据,并且能 够把握文章的写作结构和脉络层次。 不过,只要了解了这种新题型所考查的要点,出题位置,在阅读文章时有意识地加强对文章写作 思路和结构组织安排的理解,掌握英语文章常见的几种写作结构,对迅速增强此类新题型的应对能力 还是非常有帮助的。七选五的解题步骤1)在阅读过程中,要注意文章的开始与结束段落,尤其是文章的首段及末段末句,因为“开门 见山”与“结尾总结”的写作方式为常见的写作方式,首段的末句一般是全文的主题所在,说明本文 将探讨哪些内容,并简要指出文章的写作思路,有时甚至会以提纲的形式进行呈现。首段的末句对于 快速掌握文章的主题具有重要意义,如果它是文章的主题句,就可以使读者迅速明确文章情节将如何 展开,并对文章的写作主题有了整体的了解。如果末句不是主题句,则需要继续寻找。这时,可以考 虑文章的写作方式是否为“结尾总结”式,如两者均可排除,则需在文章中其他段落寻找主题句,但 要注意首段与末段的提示作用。 2)边读边做题,重点阅读各个问题附近的句子,圈定线索词,然后从选项中寻找相关的特征词, 以确定答案。做题时可以采用代入排除法。如果一题做不出或拿不准,可先放过,继续往下读,先做 容易的能做出的题,直到读完整篇文章。至此,文章的要点和主旨、各个段落之间的逻辑关系应基本 清楚了。 将所选项放入空白处, 看看是否与上下文构成语义及逻辑上的直接关系, 是否符合该处语境。 能否承接前后的写作线索。使文章无论内容还是衔接上都能做到通顺。 一篇文章作为一个整体,是有其写作的线索与思路的,在选项定位中,要尤其注意文章的写作线 索, 文章的写作思路的连贯使文章的每个段落、 每个句子甚至每个短语均融为一体。 如果代入选项后, 发现文章写作线索中断或是前后矛盾,应更换其它选项。 3)在完成选项定位后,应通读全文,检查文章内容是否完整,语义是否连贯合理、各段落内容 是否紧扣主题,语篇结构是否通顺连贯、具有一致性、合乎逻辑,写作思路是否清晰明了,格式以及 用语是否恰当贴切,从而判断选择的答案是否正确。同时,我们还应注意对相近选项的对比分析,个 别干扰项由于与某个正确选项的内容相近具有很强的干扰性,这时就需要我们认真分析,仔细甄别, 排除干扰,从而得出正确选项。 要特别注意,除非有充分的理由否定向前的选择,否则不要仓促更改。只要前两步投入了精力, 动了脑筋,第一印象往往可信度很高。七选五的解题策略 1)从意思上判断在做题时最重要的是要读懂空白前后的句子,明白这几句话的确切意思,然后根据意思的连贯性 或逻辑性从选项中选取正确答案。在读懂意思的基础上,再利用线索特征词等进一步确认答案。2)从词汇上锁定线索做题时很重要的一点是保持对一些线索词的敏感,最主要的线索特征词是空白前后的名词和动 词, 寻找答案时注意在选项中查找同义词、 近义词、 反义词或表示同一类事物的词语等。其次是代词、 数词、表示时间/年代的词、地点/名称等专有名词等。尤其是在读不懂句子的情况下,利用这样的线 索词寻找答案是很有效的方法。3)从关联词上查找由于英语的句段之间经常会运用关联词表示衔接和过渡,使文章逻辑更清楚和连贯,因此文章中 和选项中表示各种逻辑关系的路标性信号词在选择答案时都是很重要的线索。 在做题时可将这三 个层面的线索很好地结合起来。例如,在看到表示并列或递进关系的关联词时,一般表示前后句子的 名词或句意具有同指性;而表示转折让步关系的词则往往表示前后句子的名词同指,但句意对立,或 褒贬对立或肯否对立;而表示例证关系的词则意味着在举例之前或之后有表述概念或某一观点的句 子,往往会有复数名词出现。常见的关联词有下面这些: (a)并列与递进关系:and, or, also,neither?nor?,either?or?,likewise, similarly, equally, in the same way, that is to say ,as well as, the same ?as, besides, additionally, furthermore, moreover, in addition to ,what is more (b)因果关系:because, for, since, as, thus, hence, therefore, so, so?that, consequently, accordingly, due to, thanks to, as a result, because of, in that, for this reason, of course (c)转折让步关系:but, however, yet, on the contrary, by contrast, on the other hand, unfortunately, while, whereas, unlike, rather than, instead of, it is true that, of course,although, though, even though, even if, nevertheless, despite, in spite of (d)时间关系:afterwards, at first, at last, finally, first, firstly, in the first place, to start with,in the mean time, last, later, next, second, secondly, then, third, thirdly, to begin with 以及一些具体的时间。5. 根据试题所在的不同位置确定不同的解题策略1)如果问题在段首 (a)通常是段落主题句。认真阅读后文内容,根据段落一致性原则,查找同义词或其他相关的词, 推断 出主题句。 (b)与后文是并列、转折、因果关系等。着重阅读后文第一两句,锁定线索信号词,然后在选项中 查找 相关特征词。通常正确答案的最后一句与空白后的第一句在意思上是紧密衔接的,因此这两 句间会 有某种的衔接手段。 (c)段落间的过渡句。这时要前瞻后望找启示,即阅读上一段结尾部分,通常正确答案与上一段结 尾有 机地衔接起来,并结合下一段内容,看所选的答案是否将两段内容连贯起来。 2)如果问题在段尾 (a)空白前的一句或两句是重点语句,重点阅读以锁定关键词。 (b)通常是结论、概括性语句。注意在选项中查找表示结果、结论、总结等的信号词,如 therefore, as a result, thus, hence, in short, to sum up, to conclude, in a word 等词语,选项中也可 发现前文的同义词句。 (c)与前文是转折或对比关系。此时要注意在选项中查找表示转折、对比的关联词,同时注意选项 中所 讲内容是否与前文在同一主题上形成对立、对比关系。 (d)与前文是并列或排比关系。在这种情况下,通常是该段落要求补全说明本段主题的其他细节, 因此 根据段落一致性原则,在原文和选项中找到相关的特征词,通常在选项中会出现表示并列/递 进关系 的关联词或与前文类似的句式结构,或出现同义词等其他信号线索。前面的一句与正确答案 的第一 句是紧密相连的。要特别注意阅读这样相连的两句,通常会找到关键的线索词句。 (e)所选答案是引出下一段的内容。 如果在选项中找不出与前文之间的关联, 此时可考虑与下一段 开头 是否有一定的衔接。认真阅读下一段开头几句,看是否与选项的最后一句紧密连接起来。 (f)如果第一段的段尾是空白,要认真阅读,看此处是细节还是主题。通常文章第一段要提出文章 的主 题,如果在段尾提出主题,会用一些信号词如转折词引出来,正确答案中应有这样的特征词。 3)如果问题是一整个自然段 (a)这个段落应该是承上启下,而且自成一体,即有一个段落的中心,因此可重点阅读选项中较长 的选 项,以此类推直至找到正确答案。 (b)着重阅读前一段结尾和后一段开头的一两句查找相关的线索, 而且重要线索通常会在后一段开 头, 因此后一段开头往往比前一段结尾更为重要。 (c)分析段落之间的逻辑关系及内容的连贯性,注意段落间的衔接手段。将选项代入原文,如果前 后内 容连贯,符合逻辑,就能得出正确答案。例题分析:根据短文内容,从短文后的选项中选出能填入空白处的最佳选项。选项中有两项为多余选项。 Taking good notes is a time-saving skill that will help you to become a better student in several ways 71 Second, your notes are excellent materials to refer to when you are studying for a test. Third, You will want to take notes during classroom discussions and while reading a textbook or doing research for a report. selective process. 73 72 . Whenever or however you take notes, keep in mind that note-taking is a note-taking offers variety to your study time and helps you to hold your interest.The following methods may work best for you. ●Read the text quickly to find the main facts and ideas in it. ●Carefully read the text and watch for words that can show main points and supporting facts. ●Write your notes in your own words. ● 74 . ●Note any questions or ideas you may have about what was said or written. As you take notes, you may want to use your own shorthand(速记). When you do, be sure that you understand your symbols and that you use them all the time. A. Use words, not complete sentences. B. There are three practical note-taking methods. C. You must write your notes on separate paper. D. Otherwise, you may not be able to read your notes later. E. you will also want to develop your own method for taking notes. F. That means you must first decide what is important enough to include in your notes. G. First, the simple act of writing something down makes it easier for you to understand and remember it. 思路分析: 这篇文章整体分为四个段落层次,每个段落均由几个语段构成相对独立的语义单位,各段都围绕 “Taking good notes”这样一个中心话题,形成了文章的线性结构。 第一段讲述的是做笔记是好学生在多方面的一项省时技巧,第二段讲述的是不管何时、用何种方 法做笔记,都要有选择性的做记录,第三段讲述的是做笔记的最佳方法,第四段讲述的是要记住自己 的速记符号,这就形成了文章的层次结构,这对下一步的做题有了明确的整体方向。 第一段的第一句 “Taking good notes is a time-saving skill that will help you to become a better student in several ways”与下面几句是解释关系,解释关系是指后面的句子对前面的句子解释、引申、例证, 使意思更加明了、具体。后三句之间是平列关系,平列关系指句与句之间处于平等并列地位,互不相 属,而只是组合在一起共同说明一个问题。平列关系组合的语段,在次序上并不固定,如果局部改变 句子的相互位置并不改变整个语段的意思。 第二段的第一句与第二句是层递关系,层递关系是一种固定的顺序关系,但又不同与顺序关系, 顺序关系指构成语段的各句子只能按事物发展的过程由先而后地顺序排列,不可随意改变次序,通常 在记叙文或描述固定的操作程序的说明文中用得普遍,而层递关系组合的语段是按语意的轻重、认识 的深浅作由轻到重、由浅入深的排列。第三句与第四句是解释关系,第一、二句组合为一个语段,第 三、四句组合为另外一个语段,语段与语段之间是总分关系,总分关系是指前面的句子陈述两个过两 个以上的对象,后面的句子紧接着分别对它们加以说明。用这种方式组合的语段能够前呼后应,彼此 配合,使语脉清楚,条分缕析,如“Whenever or however you take notes”一句与前两句前呼后应,彼 此配合,为前句选“E. you will also want to develop your own method for taking notes. ”埋伏了一笔, 逻辑性很强。 第三段的第一句与下面几句是解释关系,而后列举的方法是平列关系。 第四段的最后两句是转折关系,转折关系指句与句之间存在意义的转折,通常表达对比或对照的 意思。 答案:GEFAD 75 .沈阳吴军高分英语家教地址:铁西区启工街地铁口旁第一城 A 组团 3 号一层 网址: www.sypeterwu.com 电话:2012 高考英语翻盘逆转押题预测必考点知识清单主讲人:吴军第一部分:单项选择定语从句出题思路预测先行词 n./pron ---被定语从句修饰的,根据先行词选择连接词 物:which/that//whose 人:who/whom/that/whose当先行词与连接词后面的名词 n 存在所属关系时(…的) 〖2012 定从预测 1〗My friend showed me round the town, A. which B. that C. wherewas very kind of him. D. it〖2012 定从预测 2〗The road conditions there turned out to be very good, ______was more than we could expect.? A.it B.what C.which D.that 〖2012 定从预测 3〗I‘ve become good friends with several of the students in my school ____I met in the English speech contest last year. A. who B. where C. when D. which left their〖2012 定从预测 4〗The settlement is home to nearly 1,000 people, many of village homes for a better life in the city. A. whom B. which C. them D. those〖2012 定从预测 5〗A person ______ e-mail account is full won‘t be able to send or receive any e-mails. A. who B. whom C. whose D. whoever 〖2012 定从预测 6〗 china, the number of cities is increasing ______development is recognized In across the world. A. where B. which C. whose D. that effects 〖2012 定从预测 7〗Last month, part of Southeast Asia was struck by floods, from the people are still suffering. A.that B.whose C.those D.whatas 与 which 均可替代整个主句 在非限制性定语从句中,均可替代整个主句. 如从句在主句之后,两者皆可用;如从 句在主句之前,用 as。 介词/逗号后, 永远不用 that! They failed in the exam,as/which is natural. As is known to all,the earth moves around the sun. He passed the College Entrance Examination, A. as B. which C. that D. it made his parents very happy.〖2012 定从预测 8〗_____is known to everybody, the moon travels round the earth once every month. A. It B. As C. That D. What比较:___is known to everybody that the moon travels round the earth once every month. 〖2012 定从预测 9〗Jim passed the driving test, A.which B.that C.this surprised everybody in the office.? D.it〖2012 定从预测 10〗____ is reported in the newspapers, talks between the two countries are making progress. A. It B. As C. That D. What〖2012 定从预测 11〗Helen was much kinder to her youngest son than to the others, ______, of course, made the others envy him. A. who B. that C. what D. which〖2012 定从预测 12〗____ has been announced, we shall have our final exams next month. A. That B. As C. It D. What地点:where/which /that 〖2012 定从预测 13〗The Science Museum, one of London‘s tourist attractions. A.which B.what时间:when/which/that we visited during a recent trip to Britain, isC.thatD.where〖2012 定从预测 14〗I can think of many cases _____ students obviously knew a lot of English words and expressions but couldn‘t write a good essay. A. why B. which C. as D. where .I have the time to spend a day with my kids. C.why D.when〖2012 定从预测 15〗 Occasions are quite rare A.who B.which〖2012 定从预测 16〗We are living in an age ______ many things are done on computer. A. which B. that C. whose D. when〖2012 定从预测 17〗The film brought the hours back to me_______I was taken good care of in that far-away village. A. until B. that C. when D. where怎么确定关系代词前用什么介词? (1)定语从句中动词和什么介词搭配 Gun control is a subject _____ Americans have argued for a long time. (about which--- argue about sth) There is no one _____ she can turn when in trouble (to whom----turn to sb for help) (2)先行词常和什么介词搭配。 The reason _________ he was late was that he got up late. (for which----- the reason for) 〖2012 定从预测 18〗 Wind power is an ancient source of energy future. A. on which B. by which C. to which D. from which we may return in the near〖2012 定从预测 19〗Gun control is a subject A. of which B. with whichAmericans have argued for a long time. C. about which D. into which〖2012 定从预测 20〗For many cities in the world, there is no room to spread out further, New York is an example. A.for which B.in which C.of which D.from which 〖2012 定从预测 21〗 nine o‘clock, all the Olympic torch bearers had reached the top of Mount By Qomolangma, A.of which appeared a rare rainbow soon. B.on which C.from which D.above which易错点:插入语和定语干扰! 〖2012 定从预测 22〗She showed the visitors around the museum, the construction taken more than three years. A.for which B.with which C.of which D.to which had〖2012 定从预测 23〗 newly built café the walls of_______ are painted light green, is really a The , peaceful place for us, specially after hard work. A. that B. it C. what D. which , of〖2012 定从预测 24〗Mary was much kinder to Jack than she was to the others, course, made all the others upset. A. who B. which C. what D. that〖2012 定从预测 25〗She brought with her three friends, none of A. them B. who C. whomI had ever met before. D. these wanted to buy it.〖2012 定从预测 26〗Last week, only two people came to look at the house, A.none of them B.both of them? C.none of whomD.neither of whom定语从句真题练习 〖2009 辽宁〗They‘ve won their last three matches, ________I find a bit surprising A. thatB. whenC. whatD. which he found a job in a big〖2007 辽宁〗Eric received training in computer for one year, company.? A.after that \B.after which? C.after itD.after this Chinese in the school,〖2006 辽宁〗I was told that there were about 50 foreign students most were from Germany.? B.of them? C.of themA.of whomD.of whom〖2004 辽宁〗The factory produces half a million pairs of shoes every year, 80% ______ are sold abroad. A. of which B. which of C. of them D. of thatDBDA名词性从句出题思路预测区别什么从句应看主句,主句不完整时从句肯定是名词性从句。主句完整时,从句可 能是定语从句,状语从句,或者同位语从句。 I have forgotten ∧where we went yesterday. Where we went yesterday∧ is covered with all kinds of flowers. Oh! This is ∧where we came yesterday. This is the place where we came yesterday. Here, he made the promise that he would come here 10 years later. I will make a mark where he made the promise. where unemployment and crime are high, it can be assumed that the latter is due to the former. 需要用什么引导词看从句。 名词性从句中缺什么意思用什么意思的引导词; 缺名词性成 份时,指人用 who/whom,指物用 不缺意思和成份时用 that。That 只有在宾语从句 中可以省略。 〖2011 江西卷〗The villagers have already known A.this B.that C.what we‘ll do is to rebuild the bridge. D.which we do and who we are if we want〖2011 四川卷〗 teachers always tell us to believe in Our to succeed. A. why B. how C. whatD. which I‘d do if I had the money. D.what〖2011 陕西卷〗I‘d like to start my own business Cthat‘s A.why B.when C.which 易错点:插入语干扰! 〖2012 名词性从句预测 1〗The companies are working together to create will be the best means of transport in the 21st century. A. which B. that C. what D. whothey hope〖2012 名词性从句预测 2〗 A.It B.Thiswas most important to her, she told me, was her family. C.What D.As he thought was not〖2012 名词性从句预测 3〗The shopkeeper did not want to sell for enough. A.where B.how? C.what D.which[1] In my eyes, _______ is known to all _____ Chinese economy has taken off. [2] ______ is known to all, Chinese economy has taken off. [3] I took some medicine for the bad cold, but _____ didn’t help. [4] I took some medicine for the bad cold, ______ didn’t help. [5] I find ______ is a pity that he failed in the driving test. A. which B. that C. it D. As〖2012 名词性从句预测 4〗 place in L. A.It B.Whatis known to us all is that the 2014 Olympic Games will takeC.AsD.WhichWhether 是解! 不充当从句的任何成分,表示“是否”表明从句内容的不确定性。不可以省略。 通常,引导主语从句、表语从句和引导同位语从句时,要用连词 whether,不用 if;习 惯上也只能说 whether or not,而不说 if …or not。 ____ the 2000 Olympic Games will be held in Beijing is not known yet. A. Whenever B. If C. Whether D. That试题中的从句位于句首,不难知道这是一个主语从句,所以答案是 C。但是在宾语从句 中表达D是否‖既可用 if 也可用 whether。主语从句、表语从句和同位语从句,只能用 whether 引导,不能用 if . 主语从句 Whether it is true remains a problem. 这件事是否真实还是个问题。 表语从句 What the doctors really doubt is whether my mother will recover from the serious disease soon.医生真正怀疑的是我母亲能否很快从重病中恢复过来。 同位语从句 I am in doubt whether I should agree to the plan. 〖2012 名词性从句预测 5〗We‘ve offered her the job, but I don‘t know______ she‘ll accept it. A. whereB. whatC. whetherD. which〖2012 名词性从句预测 6〗Elephants have their own way to tell the shape of an object and it is rough or smooth. A./ B.whether? C.how D.what〖2012 名词性从句预测 7〗What the doctors really doubt is _____my mother will recover from the serious disease soon. A. when B. how C. whether D. why名词性从句真题练习 〖2006 辽宁〗 A.What makes this shop different is that it offers more personal services. B.Who C.Whatever D.Whoever A状语从句出题思路预测转折关系:but,however,Altough,Though,什么时候选?〖2011 四川卷〗 Frank insisted that he was not asleep A. whether B. although C. forI had great difficulty in waking him up. D. so〖2009 湖南〗 ______ the police thought he was the most likely one, since they had no exact proof about it, they could not arrest him. A. Although B. As long as C. If only D. As soon as their education that〖2007 全国Ⅰ〗Between the two generations, it is often not their age, causes misunderstanding. A.like B.as C.or D.but〖2007 湖南〗Reality is not the way you wish things to be, nor the way they appear to be, _______ the way they actually are. A.as B.or C.but D.and〖2012 状从预测 1〗Excuse me for breaking in, _______ I have some news for you. A.so B.and C.but D. yet[1] It was in this city ______ he was born. [2] It was this city ______ he was born. [3] It was in 1989 ______ he was born. [4] It was three days _____ he was born. [5] It is three days _____ he was born. A. where B. which C. that D. before E.since〖2010?陕西〗John thinks it won‘t be long A. when B. afterhe is ready for his new job. C. before D. since Brian〖2008 北京〗I‘m sorry you‘ve been waiting so long, but it‘ll still be some time ___ gets back. A. before B. since C. till D. after 〖2011 四川卷〗 As it reported, it is 100 years A. when B. before C. afterQinghua University was founded. D. since〖2012 状从预测 2〗 field research will take Joan and Pa it will be a long The time A.after we meet them again. B.before C.since D.when he could〖2012 状从预测 3〗He was told that it would be at least three more months recover and return to work.? A.when B.before C.since D.that 〖2012 状从预测 4〗That was really a splendid evening. It‘s years much.? A.when B.that ? C.before D.sinceI enjoyed myself sobut,however, although didn’t never Unless/if ...not Without 接名词,主句有 would 或 could until so, therefore, as a result, accordingly because, since, as, for前后两句一肯一否,除了转折关系, 年考的更多的是因果关系,until 和 unless. However 和 instead 同时出现在选项中时,容易选 instead ;However 和 otherwise 同时出 现在选项中时容易选 otherwise;but 和 so 同时出现在选项中时容易选 so(therefore) ; but 和 because 同时出现在选项中时容易选 because(as,since) ,具体结合语境。 〖2008 北京〗―Did you return Fred‘s call? ―I didn‘t need to ____ I‘ll see him tomorrow. A. though B. unless C. when D. because his eyesight was beginning to fail. D.or〖2006 北京〗 found it increasingly difficult to read, He A.and B.for C.but〖2007 天津〗It is difficult for us to learn a lesson in life______we‘ve actually had that lesson.? A.until B.after C.since D.when 〖2006 广东〗 DYou can‘t have this football back_____you promise not to kick it at my cat again.‖ the old man said firmly. A.because 〖2010 上海〗 member. A. Until B. Unless C. If D. After 〖2010 全国Ⅰ〗The little boy won‘t go to sleep ______ his mother tells him a story. A. or B. unless C. but D. whether B.since C.when D.until our manager objects to Tom‘s joining the club, we shall accept him as aso that(宾语从句后面有 can)是解! 〖2005 北京〗I‘d like to arrive 20 minutes early A.as soon as B.as a result? C.in case I can have time for a cup of tea. D.so that〖2004 全国 I〗Roses need special care ______ they can live through winter. A. because B. so that C. even if D. as 〖2003 安徽春〗 Sally worked late in the evening to finish her report ______ her boss could read it first thing next morning. A. so that B. because C. before D. or else 〖2002 NMET〗John shut everybody out of the kitchen _________ he could prepare his grand surprise for the party. A. which B. when C. so that D. as ifin case (万一, 以防)是解! 〖2011 山东卷〗 had his camera ready_____ he saw something that would make a good picture. He A. even if B. if only C. in case D. so that .〖2010 浙江〗I guess we‘ve already talked about this before but I‘ll ask you again just A.by nature B.in return C.in case D.by chance you lock yourself out one day.? D.in case〖2007 北京〗Leave your key with a neighbor A.ever since B.even if ? C.soon after While ◆主句从句主语不同,表示D而?‖ I do every single bit of housework __ my husband Bob just does the dishes now and then. A. since B. while C. when ◆While 置于句首可表示 As long as 或 Although While I admit his good points, I can see his bad ones. much time on it. A. If 〖2011 四川卷〗 A. Since B. While C. Because D. As D. as(2008 湖南)______ the Internet is of great help, I don‘t think it‘s a good idea to spend toovolleyball is her main focus, she‘s also great at basketball. B. Once C. Unless D. While〖2010 全国Ⅰ〗Mary made coffee ________ her guests were finishing their meal . A. so that 〖2008 湖南〗 time on it.? A.If B.While C.Because D.As men work at home and B. although C. while D. as ifthe Internet is of great help, I don‘t think it‘s a good idea to spend too much〖2008 四川〗In some places women are expected to earn money raise their children.? A.but B.while C.because D.thoughwhere 〖2010 重庆〗Today, we will begin _____we stopped yesterday so that no point will be left out. A. when 〖2009 江苏〗 the former. A. Before B. Where C. Unless D. Until B. where C. how D. what__ unemployment and crime are high, it can be assumed that the latter is due to〖2009 山东〗 little girl who got lost decided to remain _____she was and wait for her mother. The A.where B.what C.how D.who〖2004 全国 III〗There were dirty marks on her trousers ____ she had wiped her hands. A. where B. which C. when D. thatas long as 〖2010 江西〗― Our holiday cost a lot of money. ― Did it? Well, that doesn‘t matter______ you enjoyed yourselves. A as long as B unless C as soon as However \ Whatever D though However 接形容词或副词! However (=No matter how) expensive it may be, I’ll take it.无论它有多贵,我也要买下 它。 _______, I have to put it away and focus my attention on study this week. A. However the study is amusing C. However amusing the story is Whatever 接名词或从句谓语动词少宾语! Whatever (=No matter what) I say or how I say it, he always thinks I’m wrong. 无论我说什么或怎么说,他总认为是我错。 The old tower must be saved, A.however 〖2010 上海〗 B.whatever the cost. C.whichever D.wherever B. No matter amusing the story is D. No matter how the story is amusingyou may have, you should gather your courage to face the challenge. B. What a serious problem D. What serious a problemA. However a serious problem C. However serious a problem〖2008 全国Ⅰ〗The lawyer seldom wears anything other than a suit______the season.? A.whatever B.wherever ? C.whenever D.however什么情况下 When 是答案? ◆be about to do…. When … = be on the point of doing … when… ◆Was/were doing … when… It was raining when we arrived.(指时间点) 〖2004 上海〗Jasmine was holidaying with her family in a wildlife park _____ she was bitten on the leg by a lion. A. when B. while C. since D. onceWhen we were at school, we went to the library every day.(在一段时间内) 〖2007 北京〗―Where‘s that report?? ―I brought it to you A.if B.when you were in Mr. Black‘s office yesterday.? C.because D.before◆Had just done… when… hardly / scarcely … when…和 no sooner … than … 〖2009 福建〗She had just finished her homework playing the piano yesterday. A. when B. while C. after D. since ◆受思维定势看到 so 容易错选 that,符合逻辑应该是 when! her mother asked her to practice 〖2009 重庆〗Peter was so excited _______he received an invitation from his friend to visit Chongqing. A. where B. that ks5u C. why D. when she visited her friends in Sydney last year. D.where〖2008 福建〗Nancy enjoyed herself so much A.that B.which C.when〖2010 四川〗Because of the heavy traffic, it was already time for lunch break to her office. A. since B. that C. when D. untilshe got〖2009 福建〗She had just finished her homework playing the piano yesterday. A. when B. while C. afterher mother asked her to practiceD. since〖2007 北京〗―Where‘s that report?? ―I brought it to you A.if B.when you were in Mr. Black‘s office yesterday.? C.because D.before〖2006 湖南〗I had just stepped out of the bathroom and was busy drying myself with a towel I heard the steps.? A.while B.when C.since D.after〖2004 上海〗Jasmine was holidaying with her family in a wildlife park _____ she was bitten on the leg by a lion. A. when B. while C. since D. once状语从句真题练习 〖2010 辽宁〗The old man asked Lucy to move to another chair_ his wife. A.although B.unless C.because D.if _he wanted to sit next to〖2008 辽宁〗______hungry I am. A.Whatever B.WheneverI never seem to be able to finish off this loaf of bread.? C.Wherever D.However〖2008 辽宁〗I used to love that film A.once B.whenI was a child, but I don‘t feel it that way any more.? C.since D.although〖2007 辽宁〗We had to wait half an hour A.since B.althoughwe had already booked a table.? C.until D.before a familiar voice came to his ears.? D.whileCDBBC〖2006 辽宁〗He was about halfway through his meal A.why B.where C.when 非谓语出题思路预测有宾语主动,无宾语被动 He seats himself at the back of the classroom.(做谓语) Seating himself at the back of the classroom, he can‘t see the words on the blackboard clearly. (做状语) He is seated at the back of the classroom. (做谓语) Seated at the back of the classroom, he can‘t see the words on the blackboard clearly. (做状语) Dressed (dress) in a new beautiful dress, she feels more confident. Compared to /with cars, bicycles have some advantages. Judging from his expression / look on his face, he is far from satisfactory. Seen from space, the earth looks blue. Tasting good, the food was soon sold out. 【2011 重庆卷】Michael put up a picture of Yao Ming beside the bed to keep himself of his own dreams. A. reminding B. to remind C. reminded D. remind 【2011 陕西卷】Claire had her luggage A.check B.checkingan hour before her plane left. C.to check D.checked it much easier for people to【2011 陕西卷】More highways have been built in China,_ travel form one place to another. A. making B. made C. to makeD. having made nothing about the argument. D. saying【2011 全国卷 II】Sarah pretended to be cheerful,_ A. says 【2011 天津卷】 A. Translating B. said C. to sayinto English, the sentence was found to have an entirely different word order. B. Translated C. To translate D. Having translated newly【2011 上海春招】Mike found his missing car in the street outside his house, cleaned and polished. A. looked 【2011 上海春招】 fun park. A. Opened B. Having opened C. Opening B. to look C. lookingD. to be lookingin 1955, Disneyland in California is regarded by many as the riginalD. Being opened【2011 全国卷 II】The island, A. joining B. to jointo the mainland by a bridge, is easy to go to. C. joined D. having joined 【2011 湖南卷】The players this summer game . A selecting B to selecefrom the whole country are expected to bring us honor inC selectedD having selected she had a fall, Mr. Gorden【2011 江西卷】On receiving a phone call from his wife immediately rushed home from his office. A. says B.said C.sayingD.to say a life span of around 20【2011 浙江卷】Bats are surprsingly long-lived creatures, some years. A.having B had C. haveD. to have不及物动词做状语只有 working 和 to work 两种形式,相当于及物动词后面有了宾语 doing sth/to do sth. 没有 worked 形式! 【2011 全国卷】The next thing he saw was smoke A.rose B.rising C. to rise from behind the house. D.risen〖2010 安徽〗He had a wonderful childhood, _____with his mother to all corners of the world A. travel 〖2010 湖南〗Dina, local advertising agency. A. struggling B. struggled C. having struggled D. to struggle B. to travel C. traveled D. travelingfor months to find a job as a waitress, finally took a position at ahave sth to do the only (best,first 等)way to do be done to do sth 【2011 重庆卷】 More TV programs, according to government officials, will be produced people‘s concern over food safety. A.to raise B.raising C.to have raised D. having raised【2011 天津卷】 Passeagers are permitted A.to carry B. carryingonly one piece of hand luggage onto the plane. C. to be carried D. being carried the overuse of water in students‘ bathrooms. D. reduce〖2010 上海〗 Thai is the only way we can imagine A. reducing B. to reduce ―Agreed! A. arrived B. arrivesC. reduced〖2007 全国 I〗―The last one _________ pays the meal.C. to arriveD. arriving 接双宾动词少一个宾语即被动 done 做状语! 【2011 四川卷】 A.Offer an important role in a new movie, Andy has a chance to become famous. B.Offering C.Offered D.To offer〖2009 江西〗 _____ the right kind of training , these teenage soccer players may one day grew the international stars. A. Giving B. Having given C. To give D. Given〖2005 福建〗When_______ help, one often saysDThank you. ‖ or D It‘ s kind of you. ‖ A.offering B.to offer C.to be offered D.offered〖2003 北京〗____ time,he‘ll make a first-class tennis player. A .Having given B.To give C. Giving D. Given非谓语真题练习 【2011 辽宁卷】 A. Gather around the fire, the tourists danced with the local people. B. To gather C. Gathering D. To be gathering〖2010 辽宁〗Alexander tried to get his work _______in the medical circles. A. to recognize B. recognizing C. recognize D. recognized〖2009 辽宁〗______, you need to give all you have and try your best. A Being a winner B To be a winner C Be a winner D Having been a winner〖2008 辽宁〗He was busy writing a story, only A.to stop B.stopping?once in a while to smoke a cigarette. D.having stoppedC.to have stopped〖2007 辽宁〗You can‘t imagine what difficulty we had ______ home in the snowstorm. A. walked B. walk C. to walk D. walking〖2007 辽宁〗The crowd cheered wildly at the sight of Liu Xiang, who was reported ______ the world record in the 110-meter hurdle race. A. breaking 〖2004 辽宁〗 two days on the farm.? A.Attracting B.Attracted ? C.To be attracted D.Having attracted. B. having broken C. to have broken D. breakby the beauty of nature, the girl from London decided to spend anotherCDBBDCB 情态动词can be must be may/might be 可表示D有时候会‖, 猜测时, can/could 用于疑问句和否定句; 只用于肯定句/表示很有把握的猜测/翻译成D肯定/一定‖; 用于肯定句/表示没有把握的猜测/翻译成D可能也许‖.〖2011 湖南卷〗No one ________ be compared with Yao Ming in playing basketball. A. can B. need C. must D. might be rather cold sometimes.〖2008 福建〗It is usually warm in my hometown in March, but it A.must B.can C.should D.would〖2009 安徽〗 Some people who don‘t like to talk much are not necessarily shy; they be quiet people. A. must B. may C. should D. wouldjust〖2008 四川〗Although this A.must B.maysound like a simple task, great care is needed.? C.shall D.should〖2005 浙江〗The World Wide Web is sometimes jokingly called the World Wide Wait because it be very slow.? A.should B.must C.will D.can be under adnlt‘s supervision〖2004 上海〗Children under 12 years of age in that country when in a public library.? A. must B.may C.can D.needmust 可表示D硬要,偏偏‖。 ---How old are you, madam? ----If you must know, I‘m twice my son‘s age. shall 可用于一、三人称疑问句表示征求对方的意见或向对方请示。 ---Shall he come to see you? ---I‘d rather he didn‘t. 也可用于二、三人称陈述句中表示命令、警告、允诺、威胁或法规。 --- What does the sign over here read? --- No person shall smoke or carry a lighted cigarette, cigar or pipe in this area. should 可表示D按理说应该‖。 ---When can I call for my TV set? ----It should be ready this afternoon. 也可表示说话人对某事感到意外、惊异、不能理解等,译作D竟然;居然‖。 You can‘t imagine that a well-behaved gentleman should be so rude to a lady. 2012 完形高分策略(Skills of Cloze Tests) (课时 1-5)一、高考完形填空命题趋势 选材特点: 以记叙文为主, 多以记叙文和夹叙夹意为主 命题特点: (1) 设空特点: 名词\ 动词(5-8 个)为主(2) 考点层次分三部:里边层次:(语篇层次 30%以上)体现了突出语篇的命题思路 句子层次:(占 70%左右) 单词层次:(只须读懂单词所在句子就能做,分数较少)(3)考查重点: 短文第一句不设问.高考完形填空题型特点 1. 2. 3. 4. 5. 6. 7. 8. 以叙为主, 叙议结合; 篇章短小, 意义完整; 首句完整, 主题明确; 结构清晰, 层次分明; 考查语境, 侧重辨析; 实词为主, 虚词为辅; 逻辑推理, 隐于语篇; 常识语法, 每年出现。完型填空 之能力训练目标:1.词语辨析能力 2.语法结构分析能力 3.语篇理解能力 4.逻辑推理能力 5.文化背景透析能力 6.作者意图剖析能力 8.生活常识综合运用能力二、考生易失分之处: 1、忽视行文逻辑,断章取义,就题论题。 2、脱离语境,滥用固定搭配。 3、缺乏必要的生活常识和不了解中西文化的差异。做题三忌:? 急于求成,未通读全文便忙于答题,不了解文意,无整体概念边读边填, 两眼忙于空白与选项之间,欲速则不达。 ? 只抠字眼,语法,不顾文意,抓不住关键。 ? 断章取义,就题论题,不管前后联系,互不照应,前后矛盾。 三、做题三步法方法:四、巧解完形填空――高分技巧 1、研究首尾――找主题 2、上下联系――寻信息 3、左顾右盼――找搭配 4、思前想后――觅逻辑 5、语境分析――辨词义 6、集中精力――破难题 7、回读检查――补漏洞 1、提高阅读能力(速度、理解) 2、打好语法基础 (固定搭配) 3、扩充词汇量(动词、名词) 4、增长生活常识,培养广泛的兴趣爱好 5、多做多练,以提高实战能力 How to get high scores? 1. 正确的答题步骤 2. 必要的答题技巧 3. 适量的实践训练 九大方法巧解完形 一、利用首句来解题,根据全文来选择 I did very badly at school. My headmaster thought I was 14 he said, DYou‘re never going to be 37(anything) A. bright 36 and when I wasbut a failure. ‖ D. hopefulB. uselessC. simple二、根据上下文语境,合理推断来解题 Our father was a struggling lawyer, but I always knew he was criticized us, but used 37. A. strict 38. A. help Practice: His big stomach has always ballooned out between his T-shirt and trousers. Although his family often lose weight. 43. A. cared 44. A. clean B. forgot B. straight C. quarreled 43 about that, Ed refused to buy a 44 T-shirt or to 38 to bring out our best. 37 . He neverB. honest B. peaceC. specialC. smileD. learnedD. praiseD. jokedD. darkerC. larger三、利用语篇标志解题 (三找) 常见的标志性的词语有以下几种:结构层次:firstly, secondly, thirdly;逻辑关 系: thus, therefore, so; 递进关系: besides, what‘s more,转折关系: while, but, however, on the other hand 等。 She told the front-desk clerk she had had a(n) 41 vacation, but was heart-broken about losing several rolls of Kodak color film she had not yet developed. A. disappointingB. wonderfulC. uncomfortable D. important1、找逻辑关系题(转折、让步、解释、对立、因果、并列、总分、 递进) 2、找 NOT 题(在原文中找 not) 句式结构:前面肯定后面否定、前面否定后面肯定,则选对立关系的词。 考点: (以下条件缺一不可) ①考查的是一个肯定句和否定句之间的逻辑关系,空前后必须是独立的句子; ②出题位置在两个句子之间或第二个句子的开头, 不能处在一个句子的末尾或 中间; ③选项中必须要有对立关系的词。 3、找 AND 题(在原文中找 and) 考点: ①and 前后选同义词,词性一致; ②and 前后选同一范围词; ③and 前后句子对应成分相同; ④在文章中,并列关系词前后如果出题,利用已知关系解题。 3、找同现复现原则Liumei is among the __22__ ones. The Chinese University of Hong Kong granted (答应给)Liu a full scholarship --- HK$500,000. Not all students are sofortunate.22. A. poor B. smart C. lucky D. silent Friendship is one of the permanent themes in the literature of all language. ? Some of us like __2__ friends friends. Personally I prefer both. Having 2. A. truewhile others like differentsimilarfriends has many advantages. ? C. same D. similarB. right四、根据逻辑推理解题 …and the officers then began to eat their meal , saying that the mushrooms had a very strange___quite pleasant taste. A. besidesB. butC. andD. or五、根据常识和文化背景的角度来选择 The amount of usable water has always been of great interest in the world. 36(Owning) springs and streams sometimes means control , particularly in the 37 areas like the desert.A.dryB.distantC.desertedD.wild六、从语法角度来解题 I went into a café and asked for a coffee . 21 I was waiting for my drink, Irealized that there were other people in the place , but I sensed 22 (loneliness). A.Before B.Since C.AlthoughD.WhileHave you ever shouted at a teacher, told someone you were lonely, or said you were in love, and then 23. A. wished 23 later you had kept your mouth shut? B. hoped C. blamed D. shared解题思路:利用语法分析解题,选项中的动词都是过去式,其后句宾语从句 had kept 是过去完成时,故判断是虚拟。 七、从惯用法和固定搭配方面来解题 1) He was only fourteen and was not good at swimming__1_.So he shouldn‘t have gone into that place. 1.A.after all B. in allC.at allD. for all八、从词语辨析的角度来解题 When, two weeks later, I Nigerian society. I should A. ran after 38 this same boy, I was more aware of my position in9(enjoy) this country as the son of a minister. C. ran over D. ran toB. ran into九、同义近义复现来解题 I believe that a mixture of friends is equally advantageous. One can ___7___ from various sorts of friends in threeaspects. First, frequent contacts withdifferent friends broaden my world outlooks. Just as various kinds of nutrimentskeep you healthy, making a __8__ of friends keep you lively. …Secondly,I havefound that different friends can not only lead to new adventures but also show me new avenues to success in life. … 7. A. obtain 8. A. range B. benefit B. series C. suffer C. quantity D. earn D. variety完型填空实战四招: 抓首――抓住首句,预测全文。完形填空所选短文多没有标题,但一般首句是一个不设空(或较简单)的完整的句子,往 往用以点明短文的体裁,如议论、说明或叙述等。因此,我们在解题时一定要注意以首句的时 态、语态及表述方式为立足点来进行逻辑思维,判断文章体裁,找出文章中心。捕眼――捕捉题眼,寻找契机所谓D题眼‖,就是指那些在短文中起重要作用的关键词以及能够帮助我们解决问题问 题的特定的语境。捕捉题眼,就是要迅速找到语篇中的特殊的内在联系――那些表示因果、 递进、转折、指代等意义的连接词及动词、形容词、副词、同位语等,还有那些明确具体的 事实(如时间、地点、人物、形状、色彩、顺序),以及它们之间的关系等。跳身――避难就易,节省时间在解题过程中,我们应该遵循D先易后难‖的原则,遇到少数疑难问题时不可徘徊不前。 为 了不影响做题速度,我们可以暂时跳过难点,去解决那些靠上下文能确定的、比较直接具体的 问题。或许在上文中难以判断的题在下文中就有暗示或明确的表示,或许一个在前面不能解 的题在填出了另一空后会令你豁然开朗。一般说来,固定词组、习惯搭配、常见句型及明显 的语法结构等易于判断。扫尾――复读全文,解决残敌到了这时,借助已经补全的空白,我们应该对全文有了更清楚的理解,可以集中解决所遗 留的少数疑难问题,如采用排除法逐步缩小包围圈等方法。对于实在无从下手的个别题目,我 们则完全可以凭语感来确定: 把几个选项逐一放在空格内念两遍,哪个念起来顺口、舒服就选哪个。注意:凭语感选 定的答案不要轻易改动,因为最初的感觉很可能是正确的。 在各空都已填出后,再复读全文。 我们必须重视这最后的弥补疏漏,改正错误的扫尾机会, 以争取最好成绩。真题实战演练(2011?全国新课标卷)完形填空( 共 20 小题;每小题 1.5 分,满分 30 分 ) In our discussion with people on how education can help them succeed in life, a woman remembered the first meeting of an introductory__36__(同义复现)course about 20 years ago.(记叙文,回忆、人物、时间、事件 education) The professor __37__the lecture hall, placed upon his desk a large jar filled with dried beans (豆) and invited the students to _38_ , (同义复现) how many beans the jar contained. After __39__shouts of wildly wrong guesses the professor smiled a thin, dry smile, announced the __40__ answer, 与前面 wrong 相对应) went on ( and saying, ‖You have just __41__an important lesson about science. That is: Never__42__ your own senses.‖ Twenty years later, the __43__(上文提到的人物)could guess what the professor had in mind. He __44__himself, perhaps,as inviting his students to start an exciting __45__(概括的是答案)into an unknown world invisible(无形的)to the 46 ,which can be discovered only through scientific 47 .But the 48 the invitation. Sheseventeen-year-old girl could not accept or 顺接关系) even was just 49to understand the world. And she 50 that her firsthand experience couldbe the 51 .The professor, however, 与小女孩的观点相反的 said that it was 52(与 51 相对).he was taking away her only 53 for knowing and was providing her with no substitute. DI remember feeling small and 54 ,‖(找 and)the women says, Dand I did the only thing I could do. I 55 the course that afternoon, and I haven‘t gone near science since.‖(找否定词) 36.A. art 37.A. searched fo 38.A. count 39.A. warning 40.A. ready 41.A. learned 42.A. lose 43.A. lecturer 44.A. described 45.A. voyage 46. A. professor 47. A. model 48. A. hear 49. A. suggesting 50. A. believed 51. A. growth 52. A. firm 53. A. task 54. A. cruel 55. A. dropped B. history B. looked at B. guess B. giving B. possible B. prepared B. trust B. scientist B. respected B. movement B. eye B. senses B. make B. beginning B. doubted B. strength B. interesting B. tool B. proud B. started C. science C. got through C. report C. turning away C. correct C. taught C. sharpen C. speaker C. saw C. change C. knowledge C. spirit C. present C. pretending C. proved C. faith C. wrong C. success C. frightened C. passed D. math D. marched into D. watch D. listening to D. difficult D. taken D. show D. woman D. served D. rush D. light D. methods D. refuse D. waiting D. explained D. truth D. acceptable D. connection D. brave D. missed 【要点综述】本文是记叙文。二十年前,在第一节理科实验课上,一位教授做了一个实验, 这个实验告诉学生们,不要相信自己的判断。正是这个实验让一位妇女以后远离了理科。 36. C 联系下文 an important lesson about science 我们知道,这是一节理科实验课。 37. D 从空后的 placed upon his desk a large jar filled with…我们可以知道,老师走进了教室。 38. B 联系空后的 how many beans the jar contained 我们可以知道,教授让学生们猜一下,这 个坛子能装多少豆子。 39. D 联系空后的 shouts of wildly wrong guesses 我们知道,学生们喊出了各种错误的推测, 教授听了他们喊出的答案。 40. C 联系空前的 announced 和空后的 answer 我们知道,教授向学生们公布了正确答案。 41. A 联系空后的 an important lesson about science 我们知道,教授认为他们学到了一堂非常 重要的理科课程。 42. B 学生们的推测都是错误的,因此教授说, “不要相信你们的意识。 ” 43. D 联系下文 But the seventeen-year-old girl could not accept…我们知道,这个妇女能够推 测教授心里是怎么想的。 44. C 前文有提示:The professor 37 (marched into) the lecture hall,由此我们可以得出答案。 45. A 联系空后的 into the unknown world 我们知道,教授的目的是带学生们进行一次激动人 心的知识旅行。 46. B 联系后文 which can be discovered only through scientific 47 (method)我们知道,这个世 界是眼睛看不到的,只有通过科学方法才可以看到。 47. D 联系前文的 invisible to the eye 我们知道,这个世界只有通过科学的方法才可以看到。 48. A 联系空前的 could not accept 我们知道,她不能接受,甚至听到这个邀请。or 在这里表 达前后为顺接关系,因此其他选项可以排除。 49. B 联系前文的 the seventeen-year-old girl 我们可以推断,这个小女孩年龄很小,只是刚刚 开始认识这个世界。 50. A 空后的 her firsthand experience could be the 51 (truth)是她的认识,因此我们选 believed。 51. D 联系前文我们知道,教授想告诉学生的是第一手经验并不一定是事情的真相,我们要 通过科学实验来验证真相,但是小女孩的想法与之相反。 52. C 联系前文我们可以知道,教授认为小女孩认识世界的方式是错误的。 53. B 显然空前提到的 her first-hand experience 就是她认识世界的工具。 54. C 联系下文的 haven‘t gone near science since 我们知道,她对理科产生了恐惧。 55. A 联系空后的 haven‘t gone near science since 我们知道,那天下午她就放弃了理科。D 有 一定干扰性,miss 意思是“错过” ,因此可以排除。高考英语完型填空实战演练二( 共 20 小题;每小题 1.5 分,满分 30 分 )Sometimes people call each other Dscared-cat‖, but have you ever thought about this expression? When a cat is frightened, its heart starts beating faster, its muscles get tense, and there are changes in the chemicals in its blood- stream. Although the cat doesn‘t 16 this, its body is getting ready for action. 17If the danger continues, this animal will do one of the two things. It will itself, or it will run away as fast as it can. 18 , when people are excited, angry, scared, or aroused by other emotions, 19 changes. Our hearts beat faster, and ourour bodies also go through manymuscles get tense. All of these changes make us more alert and ready to react. We, too, get ready to defend ourselves Human beings, 21 20 run., have a problem that animals never face. If we give way 22 , we can get into trouble. Have you ever saidto our feelings and let themsomething in anger, or hit somebody and regretted it later? Have you ever shouted at a teacher, told someone you were lonely, or said you were in love, and then later you had kept your mouth shut? It isn‘t always freely. Does this mean that it‘s smarter always to 26 25 our feelings? No! If you 24 23to express your feelingsfeelings of anger, sadness, and bitterness hidden away or bottled up inside, your 27 . Physical illnesses can develop. It can actually be 28 forbody stays your health.Feelings that you keep all bottled up inside, don‘t just29. It‘s like youbought some bananas and stuck them in a cupboard. You might not be able to see them, but 30 you‘d smell them. And if you opened the cupboard, you‘d 31little fruit flies hovering (盘旋) all over them. They‘d be rotten. You can try to treat emotions can 35 33 32 they were bananas in the cupboard. You 34 . And at last you‘ll have tothey don‘t exist, but they‘ll still bethem. Just like those bananas. 16. A. mind 17. A. save 18. A. Truly 19. A. chemical 20. A. and 21. A. therefore 22. A. take off B. admit B. help B. Frequently B. physical B. or B. but B. take on C. realize C. defend C. Similarly C. health C. but C. besides C. take over D. remember D. hide D. Differently D. ill D. yet D. however D. take up 23. A. wished 24. A. useful 25. A. handle 26. A. keep 27. A. relaxed 28. A. good 29. A. go away 30. A. long before 31. A. meet 32. A. as if 33. A. pretend 34. A. in 35. A. eat upB. hoped B. right B. hurt B. find B. tense B. harmful B. go on B. as usual B. observe B. just as B. expect B. around B. deal withC. blamed C. easy C. hide C. control C. same C. helpful C. go up C. before long C. catch C. just after C. decide C. over C. throw awayD. shared D. wise D. prevent D. let D. different D. useful D. go out D. right away D. see D. even though D. assume D. beyond D. send outSometimes people call each other Dscared-cat‖, but have you ever thought about this expression? When a cat is frightened, its heart starts beating faster, its muscles get tense, and there are changes in the chemicals in its blood- stream. Although the cat doesn‘t 16 this, its body is getting ready for action. 17If the danger continues, this animal will do one of the two things. It will itself, or it will run away as fast as it can. 16. A. mind B. admit C. realizeD. remember解题思路:题眼法\代入法 捕捉题眼,寻找契机:所谓D题眼‖就是解题线索,就是那些原句中出现的、 对解题起重要暗示作用的关键词。找准关键词语,有时题干中带有对解题起着关 键作用的词语,如果能迅速找准这些词语,再结合各选项的意义和特点,就能很 快选出正确答案。 17. A. save B. help C. defend D. hide解题思路:没有同义复现或固定搭配,考虑概括的是解。 并列结构法: 根据文章中表示并列关系的连词或副词如:and/also/or 或逗号 “, ”等,它们的提点是 and 前后的成分结构相似,意义相关,再做出准确判断。18, when people are excited, angry, scared, or aroused by other emotions, 19 changes. Our hearts beat faster, and ourour bodies also go through manymuscles get tense. All of these changes make us more alert and ready to react. We, too, get ready to defend ourselves 18. A. Truly 20 run. C. Similarly D. DifferentlyB. Frequently解题思路:前后呼应法\代入法 前后呼应法:做完形填空要始终抓住文章本身,联系D双语境‖判断做题,即 大语境――全文中心和基调; 小语境――空格前后所构成的语意环境;再根据前 有伏笔,后有呼应的思路做题。 句群、段落、篇章等。语篇与语篇之间往往有表明其内在联系的词语,这些 词语被称为D语篇标志‖。 如表示结构层次的语篇标志语有: firstly, secondly, thirdly, finally 等; 表示逻辑关系的语篇标志语有: 表示改变话题的语篇标志语有: 表示递进关系的语篇标志语有: 表示时间关系的语篇标志语有: 19. A. chemical thus, therefore, so 等; by the way 等; besides, what‘s more, further 等; before, so far, yet, meanwhile, later 等。 C. health D. illB. physical解题思路: 摆脱思维定势, “陷阱” chemical, 后提示句 Our hearts beat 排除 faster, and our muscles get tense.都是 physical。 20. A. and B. or 17 C. but D. yet解题思路: 与前面句子 It will 同义复现。itself, or it will run away as fast as it can.同义复现:是英语中常见的一种现象。为强调某一意思,但又不想重复使 用某个词,文中前后两处会使用一组同义词或同义词组。由于在完形填空题中, 这两个同义词的位置多半比较靠近,很容易找到。无须过多推理,只须确定相同 的是哪个意思,然后找出选项中与之相符的一项即可。 Human beings, 21 , have a problem that animals never face. If we give way to our feelings and let them22, we can get into trouble. Have you ever saidsomething in anger, or hit somebody and regretted it later? Have you ever shouted at a teacher, told someone you were lonely, or said you were in love, and then later you had kept your mouth shut? It isn‘t always freely. 21. A. therefore B. but C. besides D. however 24 23to express your feelings解题思路:转折特点: but 转折法:文中一出现Dbut‖ DAlthough‖ Dthough‖ Dhowever,‖ Dwhile‖等词, 应该马上想到前后语意有转折。 只要知道其中一方的语意,就可以反向推出另一 方的意思,从而解题。完形填空题中,but 一词后多半会设题。所以,大家在考 试时,只要看到 but 就做一个标记,遇到类似 but 这样表转折的词也同样处理。 这样便于回到原文去寻找解题的依据。 22. A. take off B. take on C. take over D. take up解题思路:and 并列结构法,give way to 的同义词 let 。 。take 23. A. wished B. hoped C. blamed D. shared解题思路:利用语法分析解题,选项中的动词都是过去式,其后句宾语从句 had kept 是过去完成时,故判断是虚拟。 24. A. useful B. right C. easy 。 D. wise解题思路:后暗示法,smarter 的近义词是利用暗示和对应解题:虽然重点是对语法、短语和词的辨析、句子结构的考 查, 但对文章故事情节发展线索的逻辑考查仍是重点。暗示与上下对应的思维方 法,是突破此类完形填空最关键的思维方式。Does this mean that it‘s smarter always to 2625our feelings? No! If youfeelings of anger, sadness, and bitterness hidden away or bottled up inside, your 27 . Physical illnesses can develop. It can actually be 28 forbody stays your health.25. A. handleB. hurtC. hideD. prevent 解题思路:同义复现法 26. A. keep B. find C. control D. let解题思路: 利用语法分析解题, 动词 up inside。 27. A. relaxed B. tense可以带宾补 hidden away or bottledC. sameD. different解题思路:跨段落篇章复现 tense 查找文章多处反复复现概念的已知词: 复现可以是相同的词在文章的不同地 方重复出现。 复现的解题意义在于:如果判断出一个未知填空与上下文的那些已 知词汇有复现关系,只要从选项中选出与那些词汇意义相同的就是正确答案。 28. A. good B. harmful C. helpful D. useful解题思路:利用关联成分,将 illnesses 设置成已知,另一个是未知的,这 样 那 个 已 知 的 词 语 便 成 为 破 解 未 知 词 语 的 关 键 线 索 。 illnesses 会 对 health ? 29 . It‘s like youFeelings that you keep all bottled up inside, don‘t justbought some bananas and stuck them in a cupboard. You might not be able to see them, but 30 you‘d smell them. And if you opened the cupboard, you‘d 31little fruit flies hovering (盘旋) all over them. They‘d be rotten. 29. A. go away B. go on C. go up D. go out解题思路:看清上下文,找准定位词充分利用文章的上下文和前后句,找 到对选择有提示作用的词或句,go ?看看文章中动词都与哪些副词或介词搭配成动词短语? It will 17 itself, or it will run away as fast as it can. 26 feelings of anger, sadness, and bitterness hidden away or 27 . C. before long 30 D. right awayNo! If youbottled up inside, your body stays 30. A. long beforeB. as usual解 题 思 路 : 利 用 语 法 分 析 解 题 , butyou‘d smell them. 句 中的‘d=would 是过去将来时.in no time=by and by=in a flash=before long=soon 是将 来 时 的 时 间 状 语 , 表 示 “ 很 快 ” 而 right away=right now=quickly=at ; once=immediately 则不受限制! 31. A. meet B. observe C. catch 31 D. see解题思路:利用语法分析解题,you‘dlittle fruit flies hovering (盘旋)all over them. (A. meet ,B. observe, C. catch ,D. see)little fruit flies hovering (盘旋)。You can try to treat emotions can 35 3332they were bananas in the cupboard. You 34 . And at last you‘ll have tothey don‘t exist, but they‘ll still bethem. Just like those bananas. 32. A. as if B. just as C. just after D. even though 32 they were解题思路: 利用语法分析解题, can try to treat emotions You bananas in the cupboard.是虚拟句。 33. A. pretend B. expect C. decideD. assume exist?解题思路:抉择于 A. pretend 和 D. assume 之间,绝对相近法:它是从选项着手分析的,若四个选项中有两个选项绝对矛盾、 相近和对立,那么正确选项大多在这两个对立项之间产生,二者必居其一,至于 究竟是两者中的哪一个,则需进一步根据上下文的语境判断。注意固定的搭配, 包括动词与介词的搭配、 动词与名词的搭配以及形容词与名词的搭配等,同时要 根据内容选择正确的短语。 34. A. in B. around C. over D. beyond解题思路:exist =be there, there= in? around? Over? beyond? 35. A. eat up B. deal with C. throw away D. send out解题思路:容易错选 C.throw away,概括的是解。 16――20 CCCBB 21――25 DCADC 26――30ABBAC 31――35 DAABB高考英语完型填空实战演练二( 共 20 小题;每小题 1.5 分,满分 30 分 ) Anna arrived far too early. Usually she left things to the last minute, today was a very special occasion. It was almost beforehand that she 17 16by getting there an hour 19 raced through18 to cause the plane to arrive sooner: her mind. DDo I look all right? Will he notice that I‘m wearing a Will he even 2120trouser suit? 22me? &After all,it was a year almost to the day since she had 23seen Joe. She fished a make-up?. Joe had 24out of her handbag and inspected her face. Too muchmade any comment but she knew that he did not approve it. It was funny how muchof(赞成)heavy make-up―Dgilding the lily‖,he 25 importance she attached to judge each other by 27 26a good impression on him. After all,friends do notAll the same,it was the first meeting after a long 28 right?separation,and she wanted everything to Looking out of the window,Joe 29a first glimpse,through a break in the 31 him30 ,of the town far below. Certainly it was very flattering that they hadto be the guest lecturer at their Autumn Congress yet again. The Chairman of the Organizing Committee,as a matter of Courtesy(礼貌) ,had. the airport,as he had done on previous occasions. This time, necessary, 34 32 33 to meet him at ,it was notbecause Joe was quite familiar with the city, mainly because but 35 the afternoon off in order to come and meet him. C. for C. as if C. had C. Thoughts C. latest C. terrify C. last C. mirror C. often C. saw C. having C. make-up C. go off C. enjoyed C. train D. as D. when D. hoped D. Matters D. single D. tell D. most D. book D. regularly D. thought D. making D. looking D. get out D. met D. cloudsAnna had said that she could 16. A. and 17. A. because 18. A. thought 19. A. Idea 20. A. new 21. A. like 22. A. before 23. A. purse 24. A. never 25. A. told 26. A. offering 27. A. appearanceB. but B. since B. liked B. Facts B. strange B. recognize B. recently B. handkerchief B. almost B. called B. taking B. clothes28. A. come across B. turn up 29. A. caught 30. A. air B. left B. rain 31. A. employed 32. A. offered 33. A. therefore 34. A. luckily 35. A. putB. invited, B. arrived B. however B. really B. makeC. told C. intended C. instead C. partly C. takeD. informed D. attempted D. as well D. separately D. leave高考英语完型填空实战演练二( 共 20 小题;每小题 1.5 分,满分 30 分 ) Anna arrived far too early. Usually she left things to the last minute, 16 today was a very special occasion. It was almost beforehand that she 17 by getting there an hour 19 20 raced through trouser suit? 2218 to cause the plane to arrive sooner:her mind. DDo I look all right? Will he notice that I‘m wearing a Will he even 21me? &After all,it was a year almost to the day since she had 23seen Joe. She fished a make-up?. Joe had 24out of her handbag and inspected her face. Too muchmade any comment but she knew that he did not approve it. It was funny how muchof(赞成)heavy make-up―Dgilding the lily‖,he 25 importance she attached to judge each other by 27 26a good impression on him. After all,friends do notAll the same,it was the first meeting after a long 28 right? C. for D. asseparation,and she wanted everything to 16. A. and B. but解题思路:转折特点:一句肯定,一句否定;前后句有一组反义词;前句是 形副词原级,后句是比较级;前句是一般过去式,后句是一般现在时或前句是过 去完成时,后句是一般过去式;后句有一‖still‖词;前句有DMaybe‖, DPerhaps‖, DIt meight be‖等表示D可能‖的副词。 17. A. because B. since C. as if D. when解题思路:利用语法分析解题,because,since,when 接句子。 18. A. thought B. liked C. had D. hoped解题思路:sooner 是将来时间状语,hope 与将来时有关! 19. A. Idea B. Facts C. Thoughts D. Matters 20 trouser解题思路:DDo I look all right? Will he notice that I‘m wearing a suit? Will he even through her mind.? 20. A. new21me? 这两个问句说明她在想。Think =19racedB. strangeC. latestD. single 21解题思路: 利用排除法解题 I‘m wearing a 20trouser suit? Will he even 20recognize me? &怀疑是否能 recognize 我, 说明 I‘m wearing a 21. A. like 解题思路:代入法 22. A. before 解

我要回帖

更多关于 英语七选五答题技巧 的文章

随机推荐