one'in one s interestt in造句

Johnny Depp has no interest in getting an Oscar for Black Mass | Daily Mail Online
'I don't want to win one of those things ever': Johnny Depp reveals he has no interest in getting an Oscar even though he's being hyped for Black Mass
17:48 GMT, 13 October 2015
01:46 GMT, 14 October 2015
says he has no interest in receiving an Academy Award for his role as 'Whitey' Bulger in the new film Black Mass. And he says that his reason is that despite three decades spent in front of motion picture cameras, the 52-year-old actor apparently still gets tongue tied.'I don't want to have to talk,' Depp told the , in response to the idea that he might soon have to give an Oscar acceptance speech.Scroll down for video
'I don't want to win': Johnny Depp, 52, told the BBC he has no interest in receiving an Academy Award for his role as James 'Whitey' Bulger in the new film Black MassYet Depp's new Warner Bros biopic, released in mid-September, has already proven a box office winner, with buzz beginning to build around the actor's Oscar chances.'I don't want to win one of those things ever,' the star told press at the London Film Festival on Sunday.'They gave me one of those things, like a nomination, two or three times,' he said. 'A nomination is plenty.'
Talk of the town: Depp's new Warner Brothers biopic, released in mid-September, has already proven a box office winner, with buzz beginning to build around the actor's Oscar chancesDepp has been nominated three times for an Oscar - for his roles in Finding Neverland (2004), Sweeney Todd (2007) and The Pirates Of The Caribbean (2003).The movie, based on the 2001 book Black Mass: The True Story Of An Unholy Alliance Between the FBI And The Irish Mob, features Depp as real-life gangster James 'Whitey' Bulger.The convicted killer, and former Alcatraz inmate, was indicted for his role in 19 murders throughout his criminal career.'The first thing for me was to understand him first and foremost as a human being,' Depp told
magazine in September. 'Anybody and everybody, especially the families of his victims, could say "He's just an evil person." I don't believe that exists,' the actor said.
Out of respect: 'The first thing for me was to understand him first and foremost as a human being,' Depp said recently'People have their humanity, everything they've carried with them since they were children. There's a side of James Bulger who is not just that man who was in that business.'Depp says he attempted to contact Bulger about the film, 'only out of respect.' 'It's his life, and I'm playing him onscreen.' While many actors talk down their Oscar hopes, only two have actually rejected the award.
Colorful characters: The famously-acerbic George C. Scott rejected a 1970 Oscar for his role as the eccentric WWII general George S. Patton The first was George C. Scott, who chaffed at his Best Actor nomination for the 1970 Fox film Patton.Calling the ceremony 'a two-hour meat parade,' the famously-acerbic Scott requested that his name be withdrawn from consideration, stating that he did not wish to be in competition with other actors.When they Academy failed to comply, instead awarding Scott the Oscar, the star chose neither to attend the ceremony nor acknowledge the award.
Plan of attack: Calling the ceremony 'a two-hour meat parade,' Scott requested that his name be withdrawn from consideration, stating that he did not wish to be in competition with other actorsAnother high-profile incident occurred two years later, when Marlon Brando publicly rejected a Best Actor statue for his role in The Godfather, sending Native American activist Sacheen Littlefeather to speak on his behalf.Brando cited 'the treatment of American Indians by the film industry' as his reason for rejecting the award.
An offer he could refuse: Marlon Brando publicly rejected a Best Actor statue for his role in The Godfather
But you don't ask with respect: Brando cited 'the treatment of American Indians by the film industry' as his reason for rejecting the award
Read more:
Share or comment on this article
MOST READ NEWS
The comments below have not been moderated.
We are no longer accepting comments on this article.
More top stories
DON'T MISS
MORE DON'T MISS拒绝访问 | www.gkstk.com | 百度云加速
请打开cookies.
此网站 (www.gkstk.com) 的管理员禁止了您的访问。原因是您的访问包含了非浏览器特征(3dffbf-ua98).
重新安装浏览器,或使用别的浏览器To my surprise, the task was finished in only one week. 这任务竟然在一周内就完成了。
其他答案(共1个回答)
Surprise的用法
1、in surprise与to one's surprise的区别
1)in surprise意为“惊奇地”常位于动词之后作状语,表示...
1.following
2. painting
3. to deal with
4. laugh at
5. Doing sports
因为主语they,所以选C。如果主语是被发现了的事情,就应该选A。因为A是“令人吃惊地”
To my surprise,he can speak English so well.
答: 没有这个规定你可以到教育部涉外监管网站上查2 2项目,凡是公示了的,我国都认可其文凭。
答: 书店里有很多旅游外语常用语的书,有空多看看,出国的话还是报团吧,既省钱还热闹,一个人旅游有些孤单吧
答: 想做工程师,还是选美国比较好,不管教育水平还是就业出路,美国都略胜一筹
答: 需要参加的考试是
不需要重新读硕士的,直接申请博士就可以了,你进去以后如果有些美国开的硕士课程,导师觉得你需要学的话会让你去学习的,但是完全...
大家还关注
确定举报此问题
举报原因(必选):
广告或垃圾信息
激进时政或意识形态话题
不雅词句或人身攻击
侵犯他人隐私
其它违法和不良信息
报告,这不是个问题
报告原因(必选):
这不是个问题
这个问题分类似乎错了