赶头班车用班车英语怎么说英语

我昨天起得太晚,没赶上头班车 的翻译是:Yesterday, I got up too late and missed the first bus 中文翻译英文意思,翻译英语
请在下面的文本框内输入文字,然后点击开始翻译按钮进行翻译,如果您看不到结果,请重新翻译!
我昨天起得太晚,没赶上头班车
选择语言:从
罗马尼亚语
罗马尼亚语
Yesterday, I got up late, did not catch the first bus
Yesterday, I got up too late and missed the first bus
Yesterday, I got up too late and missed the first bus
Yesterday I played too late, did not catch up with the shuttle
I yesterday got up too late, has not caught up with the first bus
相关内容&a请随便吃点鱼 Please casually eat a fish & ahominid 正在翻译,请等待...
& a他上星期病倒了,但现在好多了。 He had been laid up with an illness last week, but present was much better. & aComply with all applicable laws,rules and regulations 依从所有可适用的法律、规则和章程 & aThe ONLY Industrial 仅工业 & aEducation, Qualification and training 教育、资格和训练 & a我会做中国菜?去你那里做中国菜可以吗? I can make the Chinese dish? Goes to your there to make the Chinese dish to be possible? & abye for nowi am going to eat my dinner now.,, 再见为nowi上午去现在吃我的晚餐。, & a一个令人讨厌的人 A loathful person & a请在附件里查看 Please examine in the appendix & a她说:"我会穿一件红色的长大衣,这样你肯定能认出我来" She said that,“I can put on a red long coat, like this you definitely can recognize me to come” & aWe go to school foem
. 我们去学校foem . & a时间的多少取决与你的口味 Time how many is decided with yours taste & a到双方达成协议,我在宾馆已经住了一个多月了。 Reached the agreement to both sides, I have already lived in the guesthouse for more than months. & ado
not you usually come to school by bike 不是您通常来乘自行车教育 & a我们到了尽头 We arrived terminus & a出击 出击 & aPLATE CHANGE IN 正在翻译,请等待...
& a什么都不要去想,只要向前看、、就没有人看到我曾经哭过 Anything do not have to go to think, so long as looked forward, nobody saw I have cried & aif thecooks miss even a small amount 如果thecooks错过甚而少量 & aput your bag on it and I'wll show my the office 投入您的袋子对此和I'wll展示我办公室 & a她在七年九班 She in seven years nine classes & aLast night I lay in bed looking up at the stars in the sky and I thought to myself, where the heck is the ceiling!! 昨晚我在看星的床在天空放置,并且我认为对我自己,哎呀是天花板!的地方! & a希望政府采取措施 The hope government takes the measure & aRepeat 6-11 on the left and on the back 正在翻译,请等待...
& aits old meingsis to exprees a temperature that is a little bit cold 正在翻译,请等待...
& aMAY来自法国,他是法国人 MAY comes from France, he is the French & a请输入您需Can you please reply to my request for new order? 您能否请回复我的要求新的命令? & aCheck your HBOOT(Power off..then power on holding volume down button) 检查您的HBOOT (下来力量。.then力量在藏品容量按钮) & a不溶性微粒 Insoluble particle & aThe vertebrae are thus fused through this measure, taking bone fragments from the hips and sometimes the spine itself. 椎骨通过这项措施因而被熔化,采取骨头片段从臀部和有时脊椎。 & aI'll talk to you 我与您将谈话 & a凤冈实验幼儿园 Fenggang tests the kindergarten & afr to china frome对瓷 & aI have been in China since 2005 (returning to Canada each summer) 我在中国自2005年以来(退回到加拿大每夏天) & a直到。。。。才。 正在翻译,请等待...
& a纱窗安装好了吗 The screen window installed & a关于招标投标法实施条例的意见 About tender tender implementation rule opinion & amore grows in the garden than the gardener 更多在庭院里比花匠增长 & aPut
翻译 正在翻译,请等待...
& anow there are modern restaurants, cafe s,galleries and boutique retail shops 现在有现代餐馆、咖啡馆s,画廊和精品店零售店 & aCLEAR OPP POLYBAG 正在翻译,请等待...
& aShe stayed there until she left school. 她停留了那里直到她左教育。 & aTraditional market too small for visitors 传统市场太小为访客 & aらNobody could ever replace you ら Nobody could ever replace you & a人性的美 Human nature America & aAs society progresses, the way people celebrate the Spring Festival is also quietly changing 因为社会进步,人们庆祝春节的方式也是安静改变 & athe way home 方式家庭 & a这一觉,特舒畅,醒来已经是十一点了。 This sense, especially happy, woke already was 11. & a其中中国学者所撰写的英文论文30 余篇, Chinese scholars compose English paper 30, & a这件衣服妈妈从2000年就一直穿了 This clothes mother continuously has put on from 2000 & a把收音机开大一点,我听不清楚 Operates in a big way the radio, I listen not not clearly & a迈克尔乔丹被认为是美国职业篮球史上最伟大的球员,被称为穿着23号球衣的上帝。 The Michael Jordan was considered is in the American professional basketball history the greatest player, is called is putting on 23 sports attire God. & a目标函数具有优先关系 The objective function has the precedence relation & aManufacturer’s JEDEC ID Code 制造商的JEDEC ID代码 & ahe is pride of all people around the world 他是所有世界人民自豪感 & a我昨天起得太晚,没赶上头班车 I yesterday got up too late, has not caught up with the first bus &王海起床很早以便能赶上头班车 用英语说?_百度知道
王海起床很早以便能赶上头班车 用英语说?
我有更好的答案
王海起床很早以便能赶上头班车 用英语Wanghai got up very early so as to catch up the first bus.
采纳率:66%
来自团队:
Wang Hai got up early so that he can catch up with the first bus.
Wang Hai got up very early in order to catch the first bus.
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
王海的相关知识
换一换
回答问题,赢新手礼包
个人、企业类
违法有害信息,请在下方选择后提交
色情、暴力
我们会通过消息、邮箱等方式尽快将举报结果通知您。当前位置:
>>>完成句子根据所给中文意思完成句子,每空限填一词。小题1: 我每天..
完成句子根据所给中文意思完成句子,每空限填一词。小题1: 我每天不得不早早起床赶头班车。I have to ____________________early every day to catch the first bus.小题2:他们去年冬天在海南度假。They were ____________________in Hainan last winter.小题3:我们春节前做扫除,是为了扫走不好的运气。We do some cleaning to ____________________ bad luck before Spring Festival.小题4: 你周日经常和母亲去购物吗?Do you often ____________________with your mother on Sundays?小题5:你何不在错误的旁边写下正确的拼写呢?Why don’t you ____________________the correct spelling next to the mistake?
题型:填空题难度:中档来源:不详
小题1:get up小题2:on holiday小题3:sweep away小题4:go shopping 小题5:write down试题分析:小题1:位于情态动词have to后,用动词原形,故此处为get up。小题2:根据短语在度假为be on holiday,故此处为on holiday。小题3:位于动词不定式符号to后,要用动词原形,故此处为sweep away。小题4: 根据时间副词often 可知此处用一般现在时,一般疑问句中的谓语用动词原形,去购物用短语go shopping,故此处为go shopping。小题5:根据句型why don’t you do sth?“为什么不做某事?”故此处用动词原形write down。
马上分享给同学
据魔方格专家权威分析,试题“完成句子根据所给中文意思完成句子,每空限填一词。小题1: 我每天..”主要考查你对&&连词成句&&等考点的理解。关于这些考点的“档案”如下:
现在没空?点击收藏,以后再看。
因为篇幅有限,只列出部分考点,详细请访问。
连词成句:即是把错乱排列的词语根据语法或句法特点排列组合成为句式整齐,内容恰当,语气流畅的句子的方法。他基本的要求是句子完整和流畅没有语法错误,更不要有语病。连词成句题做题技巧:首先强调第一个单词的第一个字母要大写,其次句子的最后要有标点符号。然后分句型来做: 1. 陈述句的时候,先找主语,然后找动词,再找其他,记得时间和地点是放在后面的。 2. 疑问句时,有疑问词的情况下找疑问词,然后找助动词,找主语,找其他。没有疑问词的情况下,就找助动词/be动词,再找主语,找其他。 3. 做这一类型的题目时,学生要有一定的基础,会认读单词,熟悉基本句型。 具体可以分一下几步来完成:一、看清标点符号1.如果是句号,则是陈述语句。陈述句的基本结构就是主语+谓语+宾语而构成的。2.如果是问号,则是疑问语句。要先看是特殊疑问句还是由情态动词引导的疑问句。①如果有where 、what、how等疑问词,那么它就是特殊疑问句,就要把疑问词where 、 what、 how 等放在一句话的最前面,它后面紧接的是be动词也就是我们学习过的am、is、are三个单词。②如果题目中有can、 may、shall、would等情态动词,那么它就是由情态动词引导的疑问句。例如:“have& I& a& may& new& bike (?)” 。这道题目中有一个情态动词may,很显然这就是由情态动词may引导的疑问句。那么我们就要把may放在句子的最前面,后面紧接的就是这句话的主语(主语往往是人或者物)。很快我们就能写出这句话的前半部分“May I& have …”很显然,还剩下的几个单词可以构成一个词组“a new bike”,那么将整句话连起来就是“May I have a new bike ?”(我可以拥有一个新的自行车吗?)。同样其他的句子,例如:由can 、would、shall等情态动词引导的句子也是这样的方法可以完成。③如果题目中没有任何的特殊疑问词,也没有任何情态动词,那么它就是我们最最熟悉的一般疑问句了。例如:“you& a& are student(?)”。很显然是一个疑问句,而且没有任何特殊疑问词。所以这是一句一般疑问句,一般疑问句的基本准则就是疑问词是be动词(am /is/are),而且要把它们放在句子的最前面。通过观察我们看到题目中有一个be动词(are),所以这句话就很容易连到“Are you a student ?”(你是一个学生吗?)。这样的题目还可以先将它当作一般陈述句来做,然后再由陈述句改成一般疑问句。例如“you& a& are student(?)”这题还可以先将它写成一般陈述句的形式“You are a student.”。然后将它写成一般疑问句,即是将这句话的主语和谓语(be动词)对调,得到“Are you a student?”,这样这句话也就完成了。3.如果是感叹号,则是感叹语句。①由what引导的感叹句。我们知道有what引导的感叹句,其基本结构是What + a + adj. + n.。例如:“What a nice book !”(多漂亮的一本书啊!)② 由how引导的感叹句。与what引导的感叹句相似,how引导的感叹句的结构是“How + adj.( +n. /名词短语 + be动词 )!”。
二、注意特殊句型还有一些连词成句的题目看上去似乎是无规律可循。有这样一个题目:“to&& time& to&& go&& it’s& school (.)” 这样的题目就要求学生对有些句型的熟练掌握。这条题目考的是学生对句型“it’s& time to do sth.” 的运用和词组“go to school(去上学)”,这是一条交际运用题。很显然,这条题目的答案应该是:“It’s& time to go to shool.”(该到上学的时候了。)还有一类句型叫做祈使句。这样的句型往往没有主语。例如:“Go to the playground& ,please.”(请去操场。)这样的句子就省略了主语,完整的应该是“我请你去操场。”所以这样的句型也是学生所需要掌握。有这样一条题目,“breakfast , have& Mike(。)”。很显然这是一句祈使句。拿到这条题目时,如果对句子的意思不明白也许就无法下手。但是如果明白是“让迈克吃早饭。”这条题目也就很好做了,这是一条省略句,所以很快就能得到答案:“Have breakfast,Mike.”。有很多像这样的题目,没有明确的主语、谓语等。这就需要学生对所要完成题目的句子意思的了解,对一些固定结构的掌握。三、注意句子是否完整往往学生在做完一条题目以后,经常会出现句子还没有写完整,单词抄写错的现象。在做这样的题目时容易出现漏字、错字的毛病。这就需要我们在平时的训练中养成认真仔细的习惯。在做题目时加强对“难题”的训练,在“找错误”中增强细心意识。&&& 四、注意字母的大小写在英语中经常需要大写的有:每句话的开头字母、人名、专有名词等。例如:“thank you,liutao.”这句话中有三个字母没有大写,应该将它改成:“Thank you,Liu Tao.”这样这句话也就很明白了。与中文不同,在英文中字母的大小写有时也就决定了一句话的意义。Doctor 和doctor就是因为一字之差其意思也就大大不同,前者是博士而后者则是医生。所以在平时,应该注意这类题型的解答。
发现相似题
与“完成句子根据所给中文意思完成句子,每空限填一词。小题1: 我每天..”考查相似的试题有:
27331731373731649930114852962258092> 【答案带解析】完成句子 根据所给中文意思完成句子,每空限填一词。 1. 我每天不得不早早起床赶...
完成句子根据所给中文意思完成句子,每空限填一词。1. 我每天不得不早早起床赶头班车。I have to ____________________early every day to catch the first bus.2.他们去年冬天在海南度假。They were ____________________in Hainan last winter.3.我们春节前做扫除,是为了扫走不好的运气。We do some cleaning to ____________________ bad luck before Spring Festival.4. 你周日经常和母亲去购物吗?Do you often ____________________with your mother on Sundays?5.你何不在错误的旁边写下正确的拼写呢?Why don’t you ____________________the correct spelling next to the mistake? 
2.on holiday
3.sweep away
4.go shopping
5.write down
试题分析:
4. 根据时间副词often 可知此处用一般现在时,一般疑问句中的谓语用动词原形,去购物用短语go shopping,故此处为go shopping。
考点分析:
考点1:补充句子
& & & 英语句子是由主语(subject), 谓语动词(verb),宾语(object), 表语(predicative),状语(adverbial),宾语补足语(object complement)等成分组成,按照这些成分的组合方式英语句子可分为五种基本句型。 &
句子成分口诀: &
主谓宾、定状补,主干枝叶分清楚。 定语必居主宾前,谓前为装谓后补。 状语有时位主前,逗号分开心有数。
相关试题推荐
根据对话内容,从方框内选择恰当的句子将对话补充完整。(选项中有两项是多余的)A: Hi, Tom! You look very happy today.B: Oh, yes. Guess what? My best friend Ben is coming.A: Oh, really? ____1.____B: Tomorrow. I can’t wait to see him.A: ____2.____
B: For two weeks.A: ____3.____
B: He is really friendly. I’m sure you will like him when you see him.A: What does he look like?B:
____4.____
A: Could you introduce him to me?B:
____5.____

Is there intelligent (有智力的) life on other planets? For years, scientists said “no.” or “we don’t know.” But today this is changing. Seth Shostak and Alexandra Barnett are astronomers(天文学家). They believe intelligent life exists (存在) somewhere in the universe. They also think we sill soon contact these beings(人;生物).Why do Shostak and Barnett think intelligent life exists on other planets? The first reason is time. Scientists believe the universe is about 12 billion years old. “This is long enough for other planets to have intelligent life,” say Shostak and Barnett. The second reason is size—the universe is huge. “Tools like the Hubble Telescope(哈勃望远镜) have shown that there are at least 100 billion galaxies,” says Shostak. “And our galaxy, the Milky Way, has at least 100 billion stars. Some planets going around these stars might be similar to Earth.”In the past, it was hard to look for signs of intelligent life in the universe. But now, powerful telescopes(高倍望远镜) allow scientists to discover smaller planets—the size of Mars or Earth—in other solar systems. These planets might have intelligent life.Have beings from space already visited Earth? “Probably not,” says Shostak. “It’s a long way away. However, intelligent beings may contact us in other way, such as radio signals(信号). In fact, they may be trying to communicate with us now, but we don’t have the right tools to receive their messages. However, this is changing. By 2025, we could make contact with other life forms in our universe and we might help each other.”1.Seth Shostak and Alexandra Barnett are _____.A. astronomers
B. farmers
C. singers
D. drivers2.What is the best title for Paragraph 2?A. The Age and Size of EarthB. Our Galaxy: The Milky WayC. Why Intelligent Life Might ExistD. Earth: The Only Planet with Intelligent Life3.Why was it hard to look for signs of intelligent life in the universe in the past?A. There were not any smaller planets.B. There were not any powerful telescopes.
C. The astronomers were not interested in them.D. The Milky Way didn’t exist at that time,4.Why haven’t beings from space visited us yet according to Shostak?A. They’re afraid of us.
B. It’s a long way away.C. They don’t want to see us.
D. They don’t know how to use radio signals.5.What does the underlined phrase “life forms” in the last paragraph mean?A. Messages
C. Intelligent beings
D. Radio signals 
How green are you? Do you know how to be green?We all need a healthy environment, but we produce waste every day and it does harm to our environment. Though we are young, we can still do something to help. In fact, even the simplest everyday activities can make a real difference to the environment. Here are some ideas for you.ReduceReduce means “use less”. Don’t waste things. This saves money and reduces pollution and waste going into the environment. Before we buy something new, think whether it is really necessary—or maybe the old one will be just as good! When we do buy things, choose local products if possible, and try not to buy too many things from abroad.ReuseReuse means “use again”. Use things for as long as possible. When we buy things, make sure that they last a long time. We should look after them so that they will last, and we should repair them if we can instead of throwing them away and buying new ones. Don’t use a paper cup of a paper bag. It’s better to use a china cup and a lunch box because you can use them again.RecycleRecycle means “change things into something else”. Though it takes energy to change something into something else, it’s better than throwing things away or burning them. Find out what can be recycled in your neighbourhood and take part in recycling programmes. We should also buy products made from recycled materials, such as recycled paper, to help save trees.So please remember these three words: reduce, reuse and recycle.1.What is the passage about?A. How to produce things.
B. How to burn things.C. How to help others.
D. How to be green.2. Which of the following is right?A. Don’t waste things.
B. Always throw away old things.C. Always buy new things.
D. Buy too many things from abroad.3.Why is it better to use a china cup and a lunch box?A. You can burn them.
B. You can use them again.C. You can throw them away.
D. You can change them into something else.4.To protect the environment, we should remember these three words: _______.A. waste, reuse and recycle
B. repair, burn and recycleC. reduce, reuse and recycle
D. reduce, waste and recycle.5. The passage may come from ______.A. a menu
B. a dictionary
C. a storybook
D. a magazine 
A man lived in a village. He had an old cat at home. The cat couldn’t run fast, and she couldn’t bite, because she was so old. One day, when she saw a mouse, she jumped and caught it. But she could not bite it. The mouse got out of her mouth and ran away.Then the man became very angry and began to beat the cat. The cat said, “Don’t beat your old servant. I know I’m old and can’t kill a mouse. But I have worked for you for many years, and I still want to work for you. Be kind to the old, and remember what good work they did when they were young.”When the man heard that, he realized that he was wrong.1.Where did the man live?A. In a village.
B. In a city.
C. In a factory.
D. In a hotel.2.What could the old cat do?A. Run fast.
C. Catch a mouse.
D. Kill a mouse.3. How did the man feel when the mouse ran away?A. Angry.
C. Afraid.
D. Sad.4.How long did the cat work for the man?A. Several days.
B. A few months.
C. About a year.
D. Many years.5. What happened at the end of the story?A. The cat left home.
B. The man realized his mistake.C. The man killed the cat.
D. The man didn’t believe the cat. 
Many years ago, when I was a student, the radio studio manager at WXBN interviewed me and it changed my life.“How old are you?”he looked down at _______. “Fifteen,” I said.“And you want a job in radio?” Shouldn’t you be _______?”he asked.How could I explain? I’ve always _______ the radio. When I was four or five years old, I remember sitting close to the radio in the living room, listening to my favourite programmes, and the voices of my favourite presenters. It seemed that they were speaking to me in person. _______ the age of nine, I asked for jobs in small radio stations.As I grew older, my _______ in radio grew. One day I learned about Internet radio. Once a week, I played my favoutite music from my father’s computer to the listeners, talked about life at school, and then closed down and did my homework.Soon my friends at junior high school started to listen, and then they wanted to _______. We prepared the weekly programmes, articles about music, sports news, jokes and the weather report.“OK, _______ with me,” the WXBN manager said, I followed him into the studio. Then I sat down in front of a microphone. He was in another room, behind the glass wall. “OK, let’s do a second check. Just tell me _______ you had for breakfast.”All radio presenters begin work with the same _______. “I had eggs, fruit and some milk.” “OK, that’s great,” the man behind the glass said.And this was how my first real job in radio began.1.A.me
2.A.on the news
B.on business
C.at school
D.at work3.A.repaired
D.cleaned4.A.At
D.For5.A.trouble
C.collection
D.interest6.A.fight
D.laugh7.A.speak
D.come8.A.what
D.why9.A.station
B.advertisement
C.question
D.time10.A.game
D.report 
题型:补充句子
难度:中等
Copyright @
满分5 学习网 ManFen5.COM. All Rights Reserved.

我要回帖

更多关于 水龙头英语怎么说 的文章

随机推荐