collation回来反义词是什么意思思及反义词

归档是什么意思_归档在线翻译、解释、发音、同义词、反义词_英语单词大全_911查询
归档是什么意思
输入英文单词或中文词语查询其翻译
归档是什么意思 归档在线翻译 归档什么意思 归档的意思 归档的翻译 归档的解释 归档的发音 归档的同义词 归档的反义词 归档的例句
归档 基本解释归档[guī dàng]词典:提出(离婚诉讼或其他讼案);把…归档;用锉锉;发稿,寄给报社。词典:鸽舍出入口;小房间;文件架上的小间隔。词典:存卷;归档。归档 汉英大词典归档[guī dàng] file:  例:此卡应归档备查。    This card should be kept on file for reference.    请把这些信件仔细归档。    File these letters carefully.归档 网络解释1. archiving:云计算系统中就需要配置大量的存储设备,那么云计算系统就转变成为一个云存储系统,所以云存储是一个以数据存储和管理为核心的云计算系统. 内容摘要 归档(Archiving)由一系列策略、流程和技术所组成,慢慢的已经成为那些遵守法...归档 双语例句1. 负责对所管项目的设计图纸、资料的整理、过程保管和交资料室归档&&&&Manage, record and file the drawings, documents and transfer all documents2. 系统中的用户有类:管理用户,主要是系统中的用户管理;责任编辑:负责稿件的分类,稿件的送审或要求修改;主编:接收审核完成的稿件,察看审核意见,相应数据的归档,确定稿件是否定稿。&&&&Users of the system: management of users, Editorial responsibility: to put the classification of the manuscripts sent to or r Editor: Receive audit completed manuscripts and inspect the audit opinion, the corresponding data archiving, determine whether the final drafts.3. 存查的档案资料的整理、立卷与定期归档。&&&&Check and arrange archival material, filing and archiving a regular basis.4. 4. 后治愈i归档和砂纸下降到最后的形状。&&&&After it cured I filed and sanded down to final shape.5. n 强大的图像文件管理功能,自动生成详尽的图片检索信息;能快速的调阅,打印,归档图像资料&&&&N Powerful graphic file control functions, automatic generation of detailed picture r capable of quick export for reference, printing, filing of image information.6. 信息系统数据的录入、填写和传递,相关单证、报表的整理和归档&&&&Do the information system data entry, fill out and transmit, and the collation and archiving of the relevant statements.7. 7. 确保公司有关健康、安全、环保、社区的程序和标准适宜地归档。&&&&Ensure relevant HSEC procedures and standards are properly filed.8. 目前使用的数据库有ORACLE SQSERMER2、负责提供数据库备份、性能优化、数据归档等方案;3、负责公司实施和维护项目的生产系统数据库支。。。&&&&At least 5 years working experience in approving garment sample and fitting garments for ladies wear3. Familiar with producing process and quality requirements for sampling...9. 9. 当它结束了,归档您的网络研讨会。&&&&When it`s over, archive your Webinar.10. 10. 鼻咽癌归档病例37例,要求每个病例包括正常鼻咽上皮组织和三个癌巢或肿瘤组织区域,免疫组化SP法进行PCNA与Ki-67染色,TIGER细胞图像分析仪分别检测每个癌巢或肿瘤区域的PCNA、Ki-67阳性表达率与DNA干系倍体。&&&&Methods 37 archival cases of nasopharyngeal carcinoma were taken, each case contained the normal tissue and 3 cancer nests or region (in total 111 samples).The expression of PCNA and Ki-67 were examined by immunohistochemical SP method, DNA stem ploidy and the percent of PCNA, ki-67 positive cell nuclei were obtained by TIGER cell imagine analyzer.11. 第十五条应归档的文件、资料不得长期保存在个人手中,出国学习、外出开会带回的重要资料应及时向主管领导汇报,确定保存、使用办法。&&&&&&XV. The documents and materials, which should be filed up, are not allowed to be kept by individuals for a long time.12. 窗体有两个单选按钮,用户可以选择是否对文件归档过程的工作不是一个具体的日期,而不是旧的月数。&&&&&&The form has two radio buttons where the user can choose if the archiving process works on files older than a specific date rather than a number of months.13. 13. 离开docshield工程,默默地在后台或者你可以使通知文件归档过程中,以用户可以通过一个Windows弹出式箱或电子邮件。&&&&&&Leave DocShield works silently in the background or you can enable notification of document archiving process to users via a Windows pop-up box or email.14. 14. 他的律师建议将修改过的控诉溯及到最早控诉归档时。&&&&&&His attorney argued for the relation back of the amended complaint to the time the initial complaint was filed.15. 文件管理,负责放行文件,原始纪录的整理归档。&&&&&&Documentation Management, In charge of release document and batch record filing.16. 有效的归档机制/方法对于讨论者和研究者都是很有益的;线上讨论论坛既可以为沟通者提供良好的支持,又可以为研究者提供完整的沟通记录。&&&&&&Robust archival mechanisms can work to the advantage of both the discussan threaded discussion forums provide good support for those communicating and keep a complete record of the communication for researchers.17. 这是一种智力测验,虽然人们可能有不同的Meta节目,在不同背景下,而他们可能随着时间而改变,这不是对人归档。&&&&&&This is a kind of psychometric test, although as people may have different meta-programs in different contexts, and they may change over time, it's not about pigeonholing people.18. 负责协助业务部门进行文件处理和归档,及业务数据方面的处理。&&&&&&Assist operation department for document processing and pigeonholing and some basal data entry.19. 19. 第一,各级有关机构要依据国家有关法律法规,迅速颁布并实施村级集体资产治理办法,严明并村后原辖区集体资产升值、收益、分配权属不变的规定,果断制止并村中平分、平调问题,确保集体资产的安全;对集体资产占有量悬殊过大的村进行合并,必须明确并村不并账,实行分开核算、分块治理、分存归档的办法;妥善处理原村债权债务问题,要根据债权回收和村集体经济发展情况落实好村级债务的归还计划;对原村委会利用集体资产对外发包或直接经营项目,依法签订并已生效的各类经济。。。&&&&&&The first, various concerned orgnaization should concern legal code according to the country, be promulgated quickly and carry out asset of village class collective to run way, strict and impartial and assets of collective of former area under administration appreciates after the village, accrual, allocate authority to belong to changeless regulation, check stoutly and deuce in the village, flat regulation problem, ensure the safety Have quantity great disparity to cross old village to undertake incorporating to collective asset, must be made clear and village not and Zhang, execute management of apart business accounting, cent piece, cent to Appropriate handles issue of debt of former village creditor's rights, want what with the village collective economy develops a circumstance to fulfil debt of good village class to reclaim according to creditor' To former village appoint can use collective to asset sends a package external or manage a project directly, be signed lawfully and already the of all kinds economy of become effective.20. 它有13个显存的非挥发性快闪记忆体的历史数据存储与一家伐木和归档策略,保护数据免受损失或篡改。&&&&&&It has 13 Mbyte of non-volatile Flash memory for historical data storage with a loggingarchiving strategy that protects the data from loss or tampering.归档是什么意思,归档在线翻译,归档什么意思,归档的意思,归档的翻译,归档的解释,归档的发音,归档的同义词,归档的反义词,归档的例句,归档的相关词组,归档意思是什么,归档怎么翻译,单词归档是什么意思常用英语教材考试英语单词大全 (7本教材)
出国英语单词大全 (5本教材)
大学英语单词大全 (13本教材)
高中英语单词大全 (6本教材)
初中英语单词大全 (13本教材)
小学英语单词大全 (33本教材)
别人正在查
911查询 全部查询 网址:
(共19个)占卜求签
(共17个)民俗文化
(共16个)交通出行
(共10个)学习应用
(共26个)休闲娱乐
(共10个)站长工具
(共7个)身体健康
&2018  京ICP备号-3 京公网安备30 
911查询大全 微信公众号微信扫一扫关注韵文是什么意思_韵文在线翻译、解释、发音、同义词、反义词_英语单词大全_911查询
韵文是什么意思
输入英文单词或中文词语查询其翻译
韵文是什么意思 韵文在线翻译 韵文什么意思 韵文的意思 韵文的翻译 韵文的解释 韵文的发音 韵文的同义词 韵文的反义词 韵文的例句
韵文 基本解释韵文[yùn wén]词典literary composition in rhyme:韵文。词典:诗篇;诗,韵文;诗节,诗行;圣经中的节。词典:诗歌,韵文。韵文 汉英大词典韵文[yùn wén]literary
verse韵文 网络解释1. verse n:Christopher Marlowe 克里斯多夫.马洛 | verse n.韵文 | Ben Jonson 本琼森2. rhymen:rhetorical adj.修辞的;辞藻华丽的 | rhyme n.韵,押韵,韵文;v.押韵 | rhythm n.节奏,韵律,节拍3. 3. verso:versio 版本 version | verso 韵文 verse | vertebro 脊椎 vertebra韵文 双语例句1. 隆冬已至,目之所及,分外萧条;若要开怀畅饮,或者热闹小聚,最光明正大的理由,莫过庆祝罗伯特。彭斯诞辰。这位苏格兰农夫的诗词通俗易懂,可能是第一次英格兰方言韵文得到世界文学的喝彩,大众的喜爱吧。&&&&IN THIS especially bleak midwinter, what better excuse to have a drink and a knees-up than commemorating the birth of Robert Burns, the Scottish ploughman whose demotic verse was perhaps the first dialect version of English to achieve world literary and popular acclaim?2. 其中的别字异文和韵文资料极为丰富,对于语音研究来说具有很大的利用价值。&&&&It has preserved a large number of misused characters and variant writings. These are very valuable to phonetics.3. 押韵; 押韵的词;韵文,诗&&&&Double rhyme4. 4. 值得注意的是,韵文晦涩的时代也就是散文粗劣的时代。&&&&It is to be noted that the age of periphrase in verse was the age of crudities in prose.5. 文章要探讨的就是这种新的适应于章回小说艺术特点的韵文框架是如何形成的。&&&&What this article discuss is this kind of new adaption forms in the traditional novel art characteristic verse frame.6. 从屋子对面的书房里我能看到孩子们把鼻子平贴在育儿室的窗子上,脑中闪过过去常常背诵的一段韵文,那时我也是个孩子,也把鼻子平贴在冰冷的窗子上观看下雪&&&&From my study, which is apart from the house and faces it, I can see the children flattening their noses against the nursery window, and there is running through my head a jangle of rhyme I used to repeat when I was a child and flattened my nose against cold window to watch the failing snow7. danci.911cha.com7. 他谈着各种粗鄙、猥亵、淫秽的事物,态度却莫名其妙地镇静文雅,毫不感到别扭。这是他那个世纪的狂态。值得注意的是,韵文晦涩的时代也就是散文粗劣的时代。&&&&If any young man ventured to pronounce an eulogium on the Republic in his presence, he turned purple and grew so angry that he was on the point of swooning.8. 有一个报价,从尹万良在韵文14 ,对我们说几句话。&&&&There is a quotation from Enoch in verse 14, on which we say a word.9. 并非 所有的韵文文部是诗,并非所有关子过去的散文都是史,并非所有的著作都是文学。&&&&Not not all prose about the past is history, nor is all literary work literature.10. 并非所有的韵文文部是诗,并非所有关子过去的散文都是史,并非所有的著作都是文学。&&&&L Not not all prose about the past is history, nor is all literary work literature.11. 11. 最近,你已经讯问如果我仍然看到你以同样的方式透过这些tryin年我们在哪里也都身体变化现在,你难道不知道你,你永远都是相互最美丽的女人,我知道因此,让我再向你说darlin 我的感情,是真正无条件看到的,我一定会喜欢你的时候,你的头发就变成了灰色我还是想你,如果你得到一点重量路,我觉得你经常会遇到相同正如只要你的爱也不会改变,没有我的意思你,你是给我看啊我可以保证,我将您所需的一切女孩的方式,我们是如何以好的正如只要你的爱不改变 [韵文2] 事业,我不会留下深刻的印象,更多或更少他们的女孩,在电视和杂志事业,诚实,我相信你的美丽是远远超过皮肤深层事业的一切,你使我觉得我的最大的礼物,在世界甚至当你从我上次神经我不明白自己正在与另一名女童所以不要浪费你的时间去担心布特小东西是不相关的,我事业,我理解你,我想要和需要看看有什么,我只想说,我在这里逗留婴儿,婴儿宝贝我发誓,我,我发誓我不会去无处没有。&&&&&&Lately you've been questioning If I still see you the same way Cause through these tryin years We gonna both physically change Now don't you know you you'll always be The most beautiful woman I know So let me reassure you darlin that My feelings are truly unconditional See I'll love you when your hair turns gray I'll still want you if you gain a little weight The way I feel for you will always be the same Just as long as your love don't change, No I was meant for you and you was meant for me yeah And I'll make sure that I'll be everything you need Girl the way we are is how its gonna be Just as long as your love don't change [Verse 2] Cause I'm not impressed, more or less By them girls in the T. V and magazines Cause honestly I believe that your beauty Is way more than skin deep Cause everything about you makes me feel I have the greatest gift in the world And even when you get on my last nerve I couldn't see myself being with another girl So don't waste your time worrying bout Small things ain't relevant to me Cause to my understanding your all I want and need See what I'm trying to say is I'm here to stay Baby, baby darling I swear that I, I swear I ain't going nowhere no.12. 论文立足于《五音集韵》,结合《广韵》,以十六韵摄为单位,比较《五音集韵》和《切韵指南》在声、韵、调主要是韵母系统的差别,从中找出相互间的语音对应关系及其差异、变化的规律性,构拟出各自的声韵调系统,再用同时期的韵书、韵文加以印证,借以阐释实际语音的演变。&&&&&&Then we analyze and compare the consonants, rhymes and tunes, especialthe rhymes of these two books on reference to Guang Yun regarding She as the unit. Through this we can find the correspondences and differences between them, the regulations of changing, then we build two sound systems identified by the rhyme articles that can explain the changes of actual language.13. 在此基础上,我们以系统的比勘对《金瓶梅》与《水浒传》类同的93篇韵文的形态作了分析,发现在可以判断二书韵文形态先后之处,以《金瓶梅》中韵文形态较早的情况远多于相反的情况,由此得出《金瓶梅》中的韵文在总体形态上是早于天都外臣序本《水浒传》(今存最早的《水浒传》版本)的结论。&&&&&&Based on this, systematic collation of the 93 homologous verses in Jin Ping Mei and Shuihu Zhuan is conducted, showing that the number of these verses for which the version in Jin Ping Mei is morphologically earlier far exceeds that of tiiose for which the contrary is true, which means the verses in Jin Ping Mei are in general of an earlier morphology than those in the Shuihu Zhuan prefaced by Tiandu Waichen, the earliest extant version of the novel.14. 韵文2 就在那个时候她到达星的城市瞎的在光,燃烧的在心她相信到播放什么她喊声她的部分社会的成员到满足她的做梦没有人支付注意在她的技能因而她发现裂缝是另外的路到装满空虚里面现在她得到她的发抖猜测,谁给他的生命在远处?&&&&&&Verse 2 When she arrived in the city of the stars Blinded by the lights, a burning in the heart She believed to play what she called her part A member of society to satisfy her dreams No one paid attention on her skills So she found crack is another way to fill The emptiness inside right now she got her thrill Guess, who gave his life away?15. 篇章上的叠架指的是古代白话小说特有的双头、双尾结构,行文关键处再穿插韵文或反复吟味、或总结前文、或预示下文等等,这些语言与篇章结构上的特点对形成古代白话小说独特的语言风格起了重要作用。&&&&&&The chapter reiterations refer to the double-initials, double-endings etc. characteristic of the ancient vernacular Chinese novels, which have played an important function in forming the peculiar linguistic style of such novels.16. 有什么地域特点的韵文十凸显历史的特色,这叙事?&&&&&&What geographical feature of verse 10 accentuates the historical character of this narrative?17. 有没有标志的标点符号,但熟练的读者被引导到意识,由stichometric ,或韵文样,安排到尾波和commata ,对应大致本金并依赖第一个句子。&&&&&&There are no marks of punctuation, but the skilled reader was guided into the sense by stichometric, or verse-like, arrangement into coda and commata, which correspond roughly to the principal and dependent clauses of a sentence.18. 当这些名词意为有规律地形式化的重读与非重读音节的降低和升高时,尤其在音乐、演说或韵文中,它们有所区别。&&&&&&These nouns are compared as they denote the regular patterned ebb and rise of accented and unaccented sounds, especially in music, speech, or verse.19. 19. 我建议将kiran说韵文/字。&&&&&&I would recommend that Kiran says the verse/word.20. 天使每一个不同的情绪特征和礼品盒装瓦特来自它自己的特殊韵文学!&&&&&&Each angel features a different sentiment and comes GIFT BOXED w it's own special VERSE!韵文是什么意思,韵文在线翻译,韵文什么意思,韵文的意思,韵文的翻译,韵文的解释,韵文的发音,韵文的同义词,韵文的反义词,韵文的例句,韵文的相关词组,韵文意思是什么,韵文怎么翻译,单词韵文是什么意思常用英语教材考试英语单词大全 (7本教材)
出国英语单词大全 (5本教材)
大学英语单词大全 (13本教材)
高中英语单词大全 (6本教材)
初中英语单词大全 (13本教材)
小学英语单词大全 (33本教材)
别人正在查
911查询 全部查询 网址:
(共19个)占卜求签
(共17个)民俗文化
(共16个)交通出行
(共10个)学习应用
(共26个)休闲娱乐
(共10个)站长工具
(共7个)身体健康
&2018  京ICP备号-3 京公网安备30 
911查询大全 微信公众号微信扫一扫关注羊叫是什么意思_羊叫在线翻译、解释、发音、同义词、反义词_英语单词大全_911查询
羊叫是什么意思
输入英文单词或中文词语查询其翻译
羊叫是什么意思 羊叫在线翻译 羊叫什么意思 羊叫的意思 羊叫的翻译 羊叫的解释 羊叫的发音 羊叫的同义词 羊叫的反义词 羊叫的例句
羊叫 双语例句1. \u\u\u8BE2\u00B7\u82F1\u8BED\u5355\u8BCD1. 撒母耳说,我耳中听见有羊叫,牛鸣,是从哪里来的呢?&&&&But Samuel said, What then is this bleating of sheep in my ears?2. 15:14 撒母耳说,我耳中听见的这羊叫、牛鸣,是怎么回事呢&&&&And Samuel said, What then is this bleating of sheep in my ears and the lowing of oxen that I hear?3. 014 撒母耳说:我耳中听见有羊叫、牛鸣,是从哪里来的呢?&&&&And Samuel said, What means then this bleating of the sheep in mine ears, and the lowing of the oxen which I hear?4. 因为他本名叫christopher lam,,他名字后面的那个topher听上去好像豆腐,,然后他又姓林,,就猜成林豆腐,,然后加上他姓的拼写好像lamb,,就是羊,,所以后来乱搭配变成林豆腐咩~~~*羊叫的声音*~~哈哈虽然真的超级偏了,,不过真的笑死我了!!!&&&&Cuz his full name is christopher lam, ,and the'topher'part sounds like tofu, ,and since his last name is lin in madarin, ,he guessed lin tofu, ,and then plus his last name spells like lamb, ,so after weird mixing, ,it became lin tofu baaaa~*the sound of a lamb ==*~~lmfao!! altho it's realli realli random and outta nowhere, ,but sooooo funny!!5. 5. 撒母耳说,我耳中听见有羊叫,牛呜,是从哪里来的呢。&&&&And Samuel said, What meaneth then this bleating of the sheep in mine ears, and the lowing6. 我们听到马嘶,也听到羊叫。&&&&We heard the neigh of a horse, and the BAA of a sheep.羊叫是什么意思,羊叫在线翻译,羊叫什么意思,羊叫的意思,羊叫的翻译,羊叫的解释,羊叫的发音,羊叫的同义词,羊叫的反义词,羊叫的例句,羊叫的相关词组,羊叫意思是什么,羊叫怎么翻译,单词羊叫是什么意思常用英语教材考试英语单词大全 (7本教材)
出国英语单词大全 (5本教材)
大学英语单词大全 (13本教材)
高中英语单词大全 (6本教材)
初中英语单词大全 (13本教材)
小学英语单词大全 (33本教材)
别人正在查
911查询 全部查询 网址:
(共19个)占卜求签
(共17个)民俗文化
(共16个)交通出行
(共10个)学习应用
(共26个)休闲娱乐
(共10个)站长工具
(共7个)身体健康
&2018  京ICP备号-3 京公网安备30 
911查询大全 微信公众号微信扫一扫关注网页版学习工具collating怎么翻译及发音沪江词库精选collating是什么意思、英语单词推荐、中英文句子翻译、英语短语、词汇辨析词形变化名称 时态 ,,相似短语 配页机 排序序列,核对顺序,字符排序序列 排序装置,整理装置 对照条件 折标 校核脉冲 核对报告 按序排序,按序整理 【计】 先天整理顺序 【计】 整理分类, 合并分类相似单词 [ decollate ]的现在分词;[ decollation ]的现在分词;[ decollator ]的现在分词 核对; 依序整理最新单词 n. 蜑螺科 [ snick ]的过去式 [ plutocracy ]的相关副词;[ plutocrat ]的相关副词;[ plutocratic ]的相关副词;[ plutocratical ]的相关副词 four thousand one hundred and forty two seven thousand one hundred and forty two [ mallard ]的复数形式 two thousand and one [ rewire ]的第三人称单数;[ rewiring ]的第三人称单数网页版学习工具
collation sequence是什么意思及用法
沪江词库精选collation sequence是什么意思、英语单词推荐
&Thousands have been found, from man each recognizes a specific nucleotide sequence.&
已知的限制性内切有上百种,由不同的细菌产生,每一种组成一个特殊的核排序。
&To fail to approach a limit, as an infinite sequence.&
"不能达到某一极限,如无限系列."
phr. 时间次序
片头,开片
排列活动顺序
一个…的序列,一系列…
按年代顺序排列
透过反复地分开及合并进行排序的过程。
【经】 顺序检验(核对)序列检验
1.[U, C] 有次序的事情、 数字、行动等
2.[C](影片中描述一个场景或主题的)连续镜头
时序[序列]信号
[ sequence ]的过去式;[ sequencing ]的过去式
无主物(拉丁文)
phr. 隆头鱼
工人寄宿处
phr. 锯盖鱼科的典型属
节日包裹焦虑症(指因为没收到本该在圣诞节前送到的某件网购物品而感到焦虑不安的心理。)

我要回帖

更多关于 陌生反义词是什么意思 的文章

随机推荐