英国homestayy是什么意思及反义词

美国homestay需要注意什么。?_百度知道
美国homestay需要注意什么。?
?我自己需要带什么东西吗。。这次住宿方式是homestay?谢谢啊。?去之前要不要给他们带点礼物呢,我想问一下。在美国家庭里有什么需要注意的吗马上要去芝加哥交流一个月
我有更好的答案
在美国人家里寄宿(homestay)需要注意以下几点:1.作息时间
西方人大多喜欢早睡早起,寄宿学生晚上9点以后最好不要再使用电话与人聊天,也不要洗澡、洗漱搞出很大响动,更不要夜半归来,以免影响房东休息。2. 浴室使用
西方人一般很注重个人卫生,洗澡很勤。寄宿学生最好搬入后就询问清楚自己洗澡的合适时间,以免时间发生冲突或没有热水。洗澡时尽量缩短时间,以10分钟左右为宜。洗完后要将浴室清洁一下,用布擦拭干净,最后开窗换气。3. 朋友来访
一般情况下,在事前一定要征得寄宿家庭的同意方可邀请朋友来访,切不可自作主张经常让朋友前来,以防打扰寄宿家庭的日常生活,绝对不要留朋友在自己房间过夜。4. 主动融入
主动参与是融入家庭的最好方法,寄宿学生最好不要心存“我付钱你劳动”的想法,应适当参与一些家务劳动,如饭前摆放餐具与饭后收拾餐桌,洗碗,帮助清洁房屋等等。5. 语言学习
能够经常有机会与西方人练习英语是很多寄宿学生选择寄宿的初衷。但最好是找机会、找话题与房东聊天,而不能不分场合、不看脸色死缠烂打地让房东与你练习英语。6. 收拾房间
每周六或周日,寄宿的学生要对自己的房间做一次全面清洁,整理好自己的物品。即便在平日里也不要出现不叠被褥、房间里乱七八糟的现象,要保持房间干净整洁。
采纳率:92%
来自团队:
.,回来都快崩溃了,连吃饭都不叫你,我有一个朋友就这样,主人就认为你有自己的事,尽量带全日常用品,也不排除人家会给你准备,但以防万一一些东西你用不惯还是带着点,不用太贵,因为有人认为他要回赠你,所以送太贵的东西会使人家难堪美国人很直,你有什么事一定要说,不要不好意思,没事儿别关门,关门的话..,最好有点中国特色。自己带的东西.礼物可以带,假如你有单独的房间
本回答被提问者和网友采纳
己带自己用的东西,注意一下这个家庭是为了钱还是为了好玩的,一般会提供homestay都是没有什么钱才把房子租出去的,超级变态 我觉得就是千万都不要当作一家人,当作房东就好了,我那个朋友就是人太好,礼物嘛,不贵的小东西就好,我朋友有住过把她当佣人使唤的,中国的,也有很好的家庭
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
您可能关注的内容
homestay的相关知识
换一换
回答问题,赢新手礼包
个人、企业类
违法有害信息,请在下方选择后提交
色情、暴力
我们会通过消息、邮箱等方式尽快将举报结果通知您。Homestay对host主人的称呼_百度知道
Homestay对host主人的称呼
大家好,现在情况是这样的:
我下学期到法国交流,住host family,我不会说法语,所以说英语,我想问一下怎么称呼她。
host是中年妇女,叫Bernadette Charles,老公不清楚是过世还是离异,小孩不住一起。
我想问一下我是应该叫她?
Mrs. Bernadette
我有更好的答案
我住的homestay是直接叫名字的。法国的我就不知道了
采纳率:67%
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
您可能关注的内容
homestay的相关知识
换一换
回答问题,赢新手礼包
个人、企业类
违法有害信息,请在下方选择后提交
色情、暴力
我们会通过消息、邮箱等方式尽快将举报结果通知您。当前位置: >>
新目标英语八年级上学期练习题2
[CRZenTest8A]01 Unit 01 试卷 A 卷 一 听写单词或词组 1___________ 2__________ 3___________ 4___________ 5___________ 6___________ 7___________ 8___________ 二 根据要求写出下列单词的相应形式 1 exercise(现在分词)_____________ 2 different(名词)_______________ 3 wash(第三人称单数)___________ 4 health(形容词)_______________ 5 time(复数)____________________ 6 activities(单数)__________ 7 try(第三人称单数)_____________ 8 三 单项选择 1 There are few _____ in the fridge. Let’s go and buy some peas, carrots and cabbages. A vegetables B fruit C meat D eggs 2 -____ do you write to your pen-friend? COnce a week. A How long B How soon C How far D How often 3 I’m hungry, Mum. I want ____ to eat. A everything B anything C something D nothing 4 Pass my glasses to me, Jack. I can ____ read the words in the newspaper. A hardly B really C rather D clearly 5 People usually _____ “hello” to each other when they make a phone call. A say B speak C tell D talk 6 _____ Tom _____ a cake? A Is, want B Do, want C Does, want D Doesn’t, and 7 Li Ping is ____ a family of three people. A at B of C from D to 8 She likes _____ and _____ very much. A vegetables, fruits B vegetables, fruit C vegetable, fruit D vegetables, fruits 9 CWhat _____ do you like best? -Football. A food B subject C sport D music 10 Do you often _____ books on Sundays? A look at B see C read D watch 11 _____ more books is good for you. A Reading B Read C See D Looking at 12 Mr Green usually has some eggs ____ breakfast. A in B at C for D to 13 CWhy don’t you go to the shop on foot? CIt takes me ______ time. A very much B too many C too much D much too 14 -______ does he usually study there? CAbout half a year. A How many B How long C How old D How much 15 The little boy is often late _____ for school. A for B at C to D with 四 选用所给动词的正确形式填空 help start play have try exercise want make get take 1 Does it ____ a big difference if you eat a lot of vegetables every day? 2 The trees are too high. We can’t _____ the apples on them. 3 CHow often do you _____? CEvery day. 4 Let’s ______ our new lesson. 5 Don’t ______ with fire. It’s dangerous. 6 My teacher _____ me to come to school earlier. 7 What do they _____ for dinner? 8 Fruit _____ us to keep in good health. 9 My brother _____ the No 118 bus to work. 10 He _____ to improve his English. 五 从 II 栏中找出与 I 栏中相对应的答语I II 1 How often do you eat junk food? A Yes, I do. 2 How many times do you play soccer every week? B They play basketball. 3 What sports do you play? C It’s Animal World. 4 How long does he do his homework every day? D I eat junk food twice a week. 5 Do you like milk? E I play soccer three times a week. 6 How many hours does she sleep every night? F I like to play tennis. 7 What do they do on Sundays? G She reads English books twice a week. 8 What does he do on weekends? H Two hours every day. 9 What’s your favorite program? I She sleeps nine hours every night. 10 How often does Lucy read English books? J He reads books in the library. 六 选择合适的选项完成对话 A What do you do on weekends? A That’s great. B ______ B I often go to the movies. A To the movies. C How often do you surf the Internet? B Yes. What about you? D I see. A _______ E Do you have a QQ number? B ______ F I often surf the Internet. A Twice a week. It’s pretty nice. G What’s your QQ number. B What do you do on the Internet? A I usually talk with my friends. ____ B Yes, It’s . A ______ We can talk on the Internet. 七 根据对话内容写出所缺单词 A Would you tell me ______ you can study better? B Certainly. I think health can help me a lot. A Do you often _______? B Yes, I do. I exercise every day. A Do you have good eating habits? B Yes, I do. And my eating habits are pretty ____. A Do you really like ____ vegetables? B No, but I try to eat a lot of vegetables. A How many times do you eat ______? B About ten to eleven times _____ week. A ______ do you think every day? B I drink milk. A What do you think _____ junk food? B Very delicious. A How many hours do you ______ every night? B Nine hours. A What _____ you study well? B Good food and exercise help me to study better. 八 完形填空 Learning a language is, in some way, like learning how to fly, to play the piano or drive a car. There are some important _1_, but there is one very important similarity. It is like this: learning how to do such things _2_ lots of practice. It is never enough only _3_ something. It is important _4_ you to do things with what you know. For example, it is not simply enough to read a book on how to fly a plane. A book can give you lots of information _5_ how to fly, but if you only read the book and then try to fly _6_ a lot of practice first, it’ll be very dangerous. You’ll crash and get killed. The same is true of _7_ the piano and driving a car. You may think it is simply enough to know some grammar or the meanings of words. But no one can learn a language _8_ that way. It is necessary for youto listen to English and to practice speaking it a lot before you can _9_ you are good at it. In order to learn English well, you’ll just have to _10_ practicing and practicing. Always remember: practice makes perfect. 1 A ways B things C differences D problems 2 A wants B finds C brings D needs 3 A to find B to learn C to make D to know 4 A for B to C with D of 5 A of B about C to D for 6 A after B when C without D but 7 A play B to play C plays D playing 8 A in B on C with D of 9 A speak B say C tell D talk 10 A make B take C keep D get 九 阅读理解 It is very interesting to visit another country, but if we can’t speak the language well, we will meet with problem. It is hard to talk to the people there. We don’t know how to use the telephone and how to buy things. In a foreign country, we don’t know where we can eat and what we can order in a restaurant. It is hard to know how much to pay for the waiters or taxi drivers. We need help but we don’t know how to ask for help. 1 It’s interesting to visit another country, but if you can’t speak the language well, _______. A it is easy to stay there C you may talk to the people there easily B you can’t meet with problem D you may meet with problems 2 In a foreign country, ______. A it may be hard to talk to the people there B it may be hard to use the telephone there C it may be hard to buy things we need D all of the above 3 In another country, if you don’t know the language well, you ____ know how much to pay for a driver. A can B may C must D don’t 4 We must learn a _____ language well. A foreign B foreign’s C foreigner D foreigner’s 5 This passage tells us ______. A to stay at home D it is important to learn a foreign language well B not to visit any foreign countries C it is easy to go to another country (2) It’s Friday afternoon. Two girls are going home from school. One is Liu Mei, the other is Wang Ying. An old woman comes up and asks, “Excuse me, can you help me?” She has a big in her hand. “Of course, Granny. What can we do for you?” Liu Mei and Wang Ying ask. The old woman says, I’m coming to see my daughter, but I can’t find her house. Here’s her address.” “We can take you there,” say the two girls. They help her find her daughter. How happy they are! The two girls says “goodbye” to the Granny and her daughter. “Could you tell me your names, please?” asks the Granny. “We are Young Poineers.” 1 The two girls are going ______. A to see a film B to see a friend C to school D home 2 An old woman says to them, ”______”. A Can I help you? B Can you help me? C Let me help you. Where are you going? 3 The old woman has ____ in her hand. A a box B a big bag C a basket D a small bag 4 They say “______” to the Granny and her daughter. A goodbye B thanks C nothing D anything 5 Do the two girls tell their names to the Granny? ______ A No, they do not B Yes, they do C We don’t know D Maybe [CRZenTest8A]06 月考试卷(一) 一 根据所听到对话选择正确答案(10 分) 1 What does Jim have to do next week? A he has classes every day. B He has much housework to do. C He is going to a factory D He has some school work to do. 2 What are they going to do on the farm? A Pick apples B Pick pears C Plant trees D Plant vegetables 3 When are they going to leave? A Before seven thirty next Sunday morning. B At about seven next morning. C At about seven thirty next Sunday morning. D At about seven thirty next Monday morning. 4 Where are they going to meet? A On the road outside classroom B On the road outside the school gate. C On the bus outside Kate’s house D On the bus outside the school gate. 5 How are they going to the farm? A By bile B By plane C By bus D On foot 二 根据句意及首字母完成单词(8 分) 1 My mother w______ me to drink it. 2 My eating habits are p_______ good. 3 How o_____ does your teacher teach y_____ English? 4 She hopes we’re e______ the film. 5 My h______ family is really nice. 6 I’m going hiking in the m_______. 7 He t______ about going to Greece or Spain. 8 She’ll be a new woman when she r______ to pairs. 三 根据要求写出下列单词的相应形式(4 分) 1 tooth(复数) __________ 2 ill(名词) ___________ 3 important(名词)__________ 4 balance(形容词)___________ 5 matter(复数) __________ 6 life(复数) ___________ 7 ago(近义词) __________ 8 health(形容词) ____________ 四 单项选择(10 分) 1 The students are having English _______. A now B usually C never D sometimes 2 My homestay is _____ noce to me. A real B really C realer D very real 3 She ____ outside but ______ nothing. A looked, saw B looked, looked C saw, saw D saw, looked 4 The medicine is good for your _____. A ill B illness C sick D health 5 the old man doesn’t have ______ money. A lot of B a lot C many D much 6 CCan you tell me _____ he came here? CHe said he took a train. A where B how C when D who 7 Mrs Smith goes to see the children ____ a year. A many times B some time C sometimes D many time 8 That song is one of his _____. A favorite B favorites C best D like best 9 ____ are about sports and music. A Most book B Most of books C Most of the books D Most the books 10 It was a ____ but now warm day. A sun B sunny C cloud D cold 五 用所给单词的正确形式填空(10 分) 1 He goes skateboarding ______(two) a week.2 My ______(speak) English doesn’t improve, so I need some conversation practice. 3 What can you do ______(improve) your English? 4 Who’s the _____(good) student in your class? 5 Most tourists come from ______(English). 6 How often does she eat ______(vegetable) and fruit? 7 Yesterday I saw a man ______(lie) at the school gate. 8 ______(who) is this shirt? 9 You should practise ______(play) the piano every day. 10 I met an old friend of _____(me) in the street. 六 句型转换 1 Lin Tao does his homework every evening.(对画线部分提问) _____ ______ Lin Tao ______ every evening? 2 She has a backache.(对画线部分提问) What’s ______ with _______? 3 He always helps others.(改为否定句) He _____ helps others. 4 I hardly go to the movies.(对画线部分提问) _____ ______ ____ you go to the movies? 5 He often visits his uncle.(改为一般疑问句) ____ he _____ _____ his uncle? 七 根据汉语意思完成句子(12 分) 1 你多久去一次老师办公室? _____ _____ do you go to the teacher’s office? 2 这些小孩最喜欢的电视节目是什么? What’s the _______ _______ ________ _________? 3 每周购物一次对我们来说足够了。 _______ _______ _______ _______ is enough for us. 4 韩梅昨天晚上做作业用了几个小时? _______ _______ _______ did it take Han Mei _______ _______ her homework last night? 5 他的眼睛一定有毛病了,告诉他去看看医生。 ______ must ne ______ ______ his eyes, tell him _____ _____ the doctor. 6 他们正在家中休息。 They ________ _________ _________ _________. 八 根据答语写出对应的问句(6 分) 1 A ________________________? B I’m staying for four days. 2 A ________________________? B I’m visiting my friend during the vacation. 3 A ________________________? B I’m going to Hawaii for vacation. 4 A ________________________? B They are going next week. 5 A ________________________? B It’s sunny there. 6 A ________________________? B I’m going with my parents. 九 完形填空(10 分) Pierre Lambert, the famous French singer, is taking a long vacation _1_ summer! He thought _2_ going to Greece or Spain, but finally he decided _3_ go to Canada. “I always take vacations _4_ Europe,” he said, ”This time I want to do _5_. I heard that Canada is beautiful, and I know there are many people there who speak French.” Pierre is going to Canada’s Great Lakes region. He is _6_ the first week in June and _7_ until September. He _8_ to have a very relaxing vacation. “I’m taking walks, _9_ and going bike riding. I’m hoping that the beautiful countryside will help me forget all my problems. At night, I’m renting videos and sleeping a lot. I’m having a no-stress vacation! I’ll be a new man when I return _10_Paris. 1 A that B this C in the D in a 2 A about B for C at D in 3 A to B at C in D onA in B to C at D from A something B different C different something D something different A go to leave B leave C leaving D to leave A going to stay B stay C stays D staying A plans B is planing C is planning D plan A go fishing B fishes C goes fishing D going fishing A for B in C to D from 阅读理解(10 分) The Browns are the Smiths’ neighbour. Mr Brown’s name is John. But when his neighbours talk about him, they call him “Mr Going-to-do”. Do you know why? Mr Brown always says he is going to do something, but he never does it. Every Saturday Mr Brown goes to the Smiths’ back door and talks to Mr Smith. He always says he is going to do something. “I’m going to clean my house today,” he says, or “I’m going to wash my car tomorrow,” or “These trees in front of my house are too big. I’m going to cut them doen next week.” But Mr Smith knows his neighbour isn’t going to do those things. Mr Smith often says to his only child Dick, “Are you going to do something? Then do it. Don’t become another ‘Mr Going-to-do’.” 1 Mr Brown and Mr Smith are ____. A brothers B twins C friends D neighbours 2 People call _____ “Mr Going-to-do”. A John B Dick C Mr Smith D Mrs Brown 3 Mr Brown always says he is going to do his housework, but he ____ does it. A always B often C never D sometimes 4 Mr Smith asks Dick not to learn from _______. A Mr Brown B Mrs Brown C Mrs Smith D him 5 Which of the following is true? A Mr Brown is always busy. B It’s easier for Mr Brown to say than to do something. C Dick is another “Mr Going-to-do”. D Mr Smith always helps Mr Brown to do something. 十一 书面表达(14 分) 同学们,你是怎样度过你丰富多彩的 weekends 的?请你以”My weekends” 为题写一篇短文,让老师和同学们一起分享一下你的 weekends 吧!4 5 6 7 8 9 10 十 [CRZenTest8A]07 Unit 4 测试 A 卷 一 根据所听内容完成下列句子(10 分) 1 CHow many _____ are there in your _____? CFour. 2 His uncle _____ comes home by _____. 3 It takes about ten ____ to go to Beijing by ______. 4 The _____ today is nice and ______. 5 Mr Green ______ home for work at seven ______. 二 根据汉语及句意提示完成单词(5 分) 1 His home is near. He ________(步行) to school. 2 Tom _______(乘) the subway to school every day. 3 His father often goes to Shanghai _____(乘) air. 4 If you don’t want to be late, you’d better ____ a ____(打的) 5 ______(骑)a bike to work is good for our health, I think. 三 单项选择 1 Students in our city usually ride _____ bikes to school. A on B his C they D their 2 The number of the students in our shool last year ____ 3000. A is B was C are D were 3 Although he works hard, ____ his marks aren’t satisfactory. A but B so C then D/ 4 This is ___ ruler. ___ is in your pencil-box. A my, Yours B mine, Yours C his, Your D he, Your 5 Eating __ and doing more sport are good ways to keep illness away from us. A early B quickly C healthily D hardly 6 The bus is very busy. You can wait at the bus stop for another bus for ____. A sometime B some time C sometimes D some times 7 The bus ride usually ____ about twenty-five minutes. A spends B needs C takes D has 8 ____ does it take you to get from home to school? A How long B How far C How about D How 9 There are many buses to Shanghai in the ___. You can go there to take a bus. A bus station B airport C train station D subway station 10 I walk to school every day. ___ you? A How are B How about C how old D what are 四 用所给的单词的正确形式填空(10 分) 1 How long ____ it ____ (take) you to get to school? 2 In order ____ (part) of the world things are different. 3 It is more fun to take boats than ____ (take) a bus. 4 He usually _____(get) to school by train. 5 Nina ______(leave) for school at seven every morning. 6 It’s ten _____(mile) from my home to school. 7 What about ____(play) football? 8 There are some _____(knife) in the bag. 9 They usually walk to school after _____(have) breakfast. 10 My parents are learning how ____(use) the computer. 五 句型转换(13 分) 1 Mr Smith often flies to Tokyo for the meeting.(改为同义句) Mr Smith often ______ ______ ______ to Tokyo for the meeting. 2 Every day her father comes to his company by car. (改为同义句) Every day her father ______ to his company. 3 His factory is 10 miles from his home.(对画线部分提问) _____ _____ is his factory ____ his home? 4 My mother usually takes the bus to work.(改为否定句) My mother ____ _____ _____ the bus to work.5 I usually spend 3 hours doing my homework.(改为同义句) It usually _____ me 3 hours _____ ______ my homework. 六 根据甸意补全下列问题及答案(8 分) 1 CHow _____ does it take? CIt _____ half an hour. 2 CHow do ____ get home? CI ______ the subway. 3 CHow does he _____ to school? CHe ____ his bike. 4 -_____ do they go to work? CThey go to work ____ bus. 七 从 II 栏中找出与 I 栏句子相对应的答句(12 分) I II 1 How do you get to school? A Ten Li 2 How far is it from your home to school? B Ten minutes 3 How long does it take you to walk there? C Sometimes 4 How about you? D By boat 5 How do you spell train? E T-R-A-I-N 6 How often do you watch TV? F I’m thirteen, too 八 完型填空(10 分) Tom, John and Peter came to New York for a holiday. They came to a very big hotel and _1_ in a room on the forty-fifth _2_. In the evening, the _3_ men went to a cinema and came back to the hotel very late. But the _4_ didn’t work that night. They walked _5_ the forty-fifth floor. They tried to make it _6_. Then Tom had a good idea. He said, ”On our way to the room I shall tell you some jokes, then you, will _7_ then you, Peter, will _8_ us some sad stories.” They began to walk _9_ to their room. Tom t John sang some songs. At last they got to the forty-fourth floor. They were very _10_ and had a rest. Suddenly Peter said, “It’s my urn to tell you a story, It is not long but sad enough. We left the key to our room on the reception desk.” 1 A took B live C stayed D bought 2 A building B house C night D floor 3 A three B other C foreign D happy 4 A worker B people C lift D girls 5 A on B to C near D next 6 A difficult B faster C cleverer D easier 7 A make up B sing C tell D give 8 A tell B read C sing D bring 9 A down B along C up D on 10 A sad B glad C surprised D tired 九 阅读理解(15 分) I was disappointed not to be able to go to the jazz concert last Friday. The notice in the paper said that you could buy tickets at theatre box office in Richland Hills any day between 10:30 am and 3:00 pm. Since I work from 9:00 am to 5:00 pm, the only time I could go to the theatre was during my 45-minute lunch bread. Unluckily, the theatre is on the other side of the town, and the service between my office and Richland Hills is not good. But if you are lucky, you can make the round trip in 45 minutes. Last Monday, I stood at the bus stop for fifteen minutes waiting for the bus. By the time I saw one come around the corner, there was not enough time left to make the trip. So I gave up and went back to the office. The same thing happened on Tuesday, and again on Wednesday. On Thursday, my luck changed. I got on a bus right away. When I got there, however, I found a long line of people at the box office. I heard one man say he had been waiting in line for over an hour. I knew I would not have enough time to wait in line. Icaught the next bus and went back across the town. By Friday I decided to make the trip by taxi, it was expensive, but it felt the concert would be worth hearing. The trip by taxi only took 10 minutes, but it felt like an hour to me. When I got to the theatre, I was relieved to see that nobody was waiting in line. The reason, I quickly found, was that they had already sold all the tickets. 1 The write learned _____ that there would be a concert last Friday. A from his friends B from one of his workmates C over the radio D from the newspaper 2 The writer tried to go to the theatre every day but successfully got there only ____. A twice B three times C four times D five times 3 If lucky, the writer could spend about _____ on the trip to the theatre from his office by bus. A forty-five minutes B twenty minutes C ten minutes D fifteen minutes 4 Maybe the word “__” can be used instead of the underlined word “relieved”. A nervoud B grateful C pleased D sorry 5 The writer mainly tells us he ______. A enjoyed himself in the theatre B was angry at buying the ticket C had some trouble with the bus service D was sad at missing the concert 用所给动词的适当形式填空 1 Can you ______(help) me with my English? 2 Listen, who _______(sing) a Swedish song? 3 They _____(move) to Sydney last month. 4 Do you enjoy ______(live) in the country? 5 You’d better _______(not tell)him about it. 6 I ________(be) more careful next time. 7 Summer ______(come)after spring, do you know? 8 What _____ you _____ (do) an hour ago? 9 The best time _______(visit) the farm is in autumn. 10 Thank you for ______ (teach) us so much. 介词填空 1 Tom, can you play basketball _____ me? 2 I have to go to the doctor ____ Saturday. 3 We will go to the movies ____ the evening. 4 Can you come to my party ____ Sunday afternoon? 5 We have to study ____ a test. 6 Thanks _____ giving us a present. 7 How _____ going for a walk? 8 Why don’t you come over _____ China for a holiday? 9 Lucy was _____ duty yesterday, but she forgot to clean the classroom. 10 It’s very nice ____ you to get me tickets _____ the World Cup. & in, on, at & 1 I often get up ____ six ____ the morning. 2 He watches TV ____ Saturday morning. 3 His father works _____ a small factory. 4 Her brother works ____ a farm. 5 There are some bananas ____ the tree. 6 There are some birds ____ the tree. 7 Are your parents _____ home today? & by, on & 1 I go to school ____ bus. 2 He goes home ____ a bile. & in, with & 1 What do the farmers do ____ the machine? 2 What is it ____ Chinese? [CRZenTest8A]08 Unit 4 测试 B 卷 一 根据要求写出下列单词的相应形式(10 分) 1 although(同义词)____________ 2 also(同义词)_____________ 3 halves(单数) ____________ 4 km(完全形式) ____________ 5 bike(同义异形词) ____________ 6 south(反义词) ____________ 7 past(同音词) ____________ 8 foot(复数) _______________ 9 babysit(现在分词)_____________ 10 serious(副词)____________ 二 英汉互译(10 分) 1 生病住院_____________________ 2 a small number of books________ 3 课后________________________ 4 a quick breakfast____________ 5 全世界______________________ 6 a lot more fun____________ 7 乘坐地铁__________________ 8 bus ride ____________ 9 多远______________________ 10 spend a long vacation_________ 三 单项选择(10 分) 1 ____ 15 minutes to walk to the bus station. A I take B They take C He takes D It takes 2 When do you leave _____ school? A to B in C for D at 3 -How far is it from your home to school? CIt’s two ____. A kilometer B mile C lis D miles 4 He ___ a quick breakfast and ____ to school. A eat, go B eats, go C has, goes D has, go 5 Although he is very tall, ____ he runs very slow. A/ B but C so D and 6 Coffee is ready. How nice it _____! Would you like some? A looks B sounds C feels D smells 7 This book ____ Lucy’s. Her name is on the book cover. A may be B must be C can’t be D mustn’t be 8 Have you paid _____ the lost books? A to B about C for D on 9 ____ do you _____ the transportation in your hometown? A What, think B How, think of C What, think out D What, think of 10 I have two sisters. One is a nurse, _____ is a doctor. A others B another C the other D the another 四 找出能替换画线部分的选项(5 分) 1 Miss Gao goes to work on foot every. A walks to work B walks on foot C goes to work by bike D goes to work by bus 2 Alan usually gets to school at 7:30 every day. A arrive in B arrive at C reach D goes to 3 In North China, it’s very cold in winter. A In north of China B In the northern of China C In the north of China D In the north part of China 4 They ride bikes to the bus station. A go…on bikes B go…by bikes C get … by a bike D get … by the bike 5 A number of students are on the playground. A Much B The number of C Few D Many 五 句型转换(10 分) 1 I spent half an hour working out this problem.(改为同义句) It ______ ______ half an hour ______ _______ out this problem. 2 Han Mei usually goes to school on foot.(改为同义句) Han Mei usually _____ _____ school. 3 It’s half an hour’s ride from our school to the hospital.(对画线部分提问)______ ______ is it from your school to the hospital? 4 I usually go to the supermarket by bus.(用 by bike 改为选择疑问句) _____ you usually ____ to the supermarket _____ ______ or ____ ______? 5 My father likes to go to work by subway. (对画线部分提问) _____ _____ _____ father _____ to go to work? 6 “Where do you live?” I wonder. (改为复合句) I wonder _____ ______ _____. 六 介词填空(15 分) 1 Lily is going to India ____ vacation. 2 May I ask you a question ____ your new book? 3 We thought _____ going to Japan, but decided ___ Korea in the end. 4 When will your father return ____ London? 5 It’s cloudy. You should take an umbrella _____ you. 6 My parents are relaxing ____ home. 7 I have many friends _____ Hong Kong 8 Class Four will go hiking ____ the mountains next week. 9 I’m very busy. I don’t like going away ____ too long. 10 You should hand in your homework when you get back ___ school. 11 Please look ____ the picture, boys and girls. 12 The girl looks ____ her mother. 13 Lily can look _____ her young brother. 14 Tommy does badly ____ maths. Let’s help him. 15 What’s the English _____ this kind of fruit? 七 从 II 栏中找出与 I 栏中句子相对应的答语(8 分) I 1 Does she drive a car to work every day? 2 How long does the bus take? 3 How far does she live from school? 4 Do you take the bus every day? 5 How do you get home after school? 6 Well, how do you get to work? 7 How far is it from school to your job? 8 Does your brother take the train to school? II A Yes, I do. I take it in the morning. B No, she doesn’t. She rides a motorbike. C I don’t go home after school. I go to work. D It takes 15 minutes on the bus. E She lives 10 miles from school. F It’s about five miles. G Yes, he does. H I take the train to work. 八 补全对话(8 分) An American girl called Helen is interviewing Jerry. Please write down your answers for her. H: Excuse me, what’s your name, please? Y: My name is ____. H: Which school are you in? Y: I’m in _____. My home is ______. H: How do you usually go to school? Y: I ____ to school. H: How long does it take you? Y: It takes me _____. H: How many days do you go to school every day?Y: I go to school from _____ to _____. H: Do you like your school? Why? Y: ______. H: Well, it’s nice talking to you. Thank you very much. 九 阅读理解(10 分)) The train was already half an hour late. I had to arrive in Vienna at 7:15 in time to catch the 7:20 train to Paris, but there was no hope of that now. I told my problem to the conductor, he advised me to get off two stops before Vienna Station and take a taxi. When the time came, he even helped me with my bag. He wished me good luck as I jumped off. A few minutes later I was racing towards the center of the city in a taxi. It was almost 7:25 when we stopped outside the station. I paid the driver quickly, picked up my bag and hurried inside. “Paris train?” was all I had time to say to the official I saw. You can how I felt when he pointed to the train that was just moving out of the station. 1 The writer couldn’t arrive in Paris in time before ______. A the train was late B he took the wrong train C he didn’t pay the driver D the conductor advised him to get off 2 The conductor advised the writer to get off before Vienna and take a taxi __. A as soon as the train stopped B after he heard the writer’s explaination. C after he was passing the writer D when the train arried in Vienna at 7:25 3 Which of the following did the conductor do to help the writer? a The conductor took him to the center of the city in a taxi. b The conductor advised him to get off two stops before Vienna. c The conductor carried the bag for him. d The conductor showed him out of the station and called a taxi. e The conductor wished him good luck as the writer jumped off. A abd B ace C bde D bce 4 When the writer saw that the train was just moving, he felt _____. A happy B angry C disappointed D sorry 5 Which of the following is true? A The conductor was very unkindly to the writer. B The writer paid the driver quickly. C The driver helped the writer to catch the train D The writer was lucky to catch the train. 十 书面表达(15 分)以 My Sunday 为题目,写一篇 80 字左右的短文. get up late, after breakfast, help, do homework, wash dished, clean, have lunch, go to the zoo, by bike, go home, after supper, do my homework, watch TV, go to bed [CRZenTest8A]09 Unit 5 测试 A 卷 一 根据听到的问题,选择不符合的答语(5 分) 1 A Sorry, I can’t B I’m OK, thanks C Sure, I’d love to 2 A Go to a doctor B She is thirsty. C Study a test 3 A Next weekend B That’s great C Tuesday morning 4 A Not long B About half an hour C Every twenty minutes 5 A A few minutes B I have to practise C Two or three miles 二 根据汉语提示完成句子(5 分) 1 CCan you go to the _____ _____(文化俱乐部)with me? -Sorry, I can’t. I must _____ ______ _____ ______(去看牙医) 2 Jeff is going to his cousin’s ________ ________(生日宴会). 3 I can’t join you because I _____ _____(不得不) look after my grand- mother. 4 Our teacher is going to take us _____ ______ _____(远足). 5 Please don’t talk with me, I’m trying _____ _____ _____ _____(弹钢琴). 三 单项选择(20 分) 1 The boy does well in all his ______. He is a good student. A lesson B lessons C class D classes 2 ____ you are wrong. A May be B Maybe C May D Maybes 3 There are two football _____ tonight. A match B matchs C matches D match’s 4 What is _____ life like? A tomorrow B tomorrows C tomorrow of D tomorrow’s 5 Thanks a lot for the _____ the party. A invitation B invitations C invitation of D invitation to 6 We study the _____ day. A whole B all C one D every 7 Let’s _____ the question. A discuss B to discuss C discussing D discuss to 8 I didn’t go to bed ______ eleven o’clock last night. A at B till C for D after 9 I have a headache. I have to _____. A visit the doctor B go to a doctor C see a dentist D look at the doctor 10 Li Hua _____ study for a test. A have to B has to C has D have 11 Thank you very much for _____ me. You are so kind. A come to see B coming to see C coming and see D come to seeing 12 He will come the day after tomorrow. That is, he is coming ____ two days. A after B for C at D in 13 ____ day it is! A What a busy B How a busy day C What an busy D How an busy day 14 Can you come to my home _____ the science report? A discuss B to discuss C discuss about D to talk 15 I went _____ my grandpa the whole day A to fish with B to fish C fishing D fishing with 16 CYou can’t come to the birthday party, can you? -_______. I have to babysit my sister. A Yes, I can B No, I can’t C Yes, I can’t D No, I can 17 It’s very cold, _____ quite sunny. A and B but C or D because 18 I don’t like winter because it’s _____ cold. A too much B much too C very much D much very 19 When will you finish _____ the science report? A write B to write C writing D wrote 10 When did you _____ the culture club? A attend in B attend C join D join to 四 找出能替换画线部分的选项(5 分)1 Do you have time now? A Is, free B Are, free C Is, busy D Are, busy 2 Would you like to come to my party? A Can you B Are you C Do you like to D May you 3 I’d like to come over to see you one day. A travel B invite C ask D visit 4 Please call me when you need some help. A ring B give C number D tell 5 I’m fishing with grandpa the whole day. A all the days B the all day C all day D whole the day 五 改错(5 分) 1 CCan you come to my party? CSure, I would like. A B C D 2 Sorry, I can’t. I have to a piano lesson. A B C D 3 I have to help my mum doing housework. A B C D 4 On Saturday, we’re going to our teacher birthday party. A B C D 5 Kim is going on vacation and his parents. A B C D 六 同义句转换 1 I have a really busy day.( = ) I _____ ______ _____ today. 2 Thank you very much for teaching us English well. ____ _____ _____ for teaching us English well. 3 Please call me when you are free. Please _____ me when _____ _____ ______. 4 Thank you for your invitation to visit your house tomorrow. Thank you _____ ____ _____ ____ to visit your house tomorrow. 5 Let’s discuss the problem. Let’s have _____ _____ about the problem. 七 补全对话 A Hello,423818. B Hello, _____ is Joy _____. _____ I speak to Lucy, please? A Certainly. _____ _____, please. B Hi, Lucy. Thanks _____ _____ for inviting me to your party. I’m very sorry, but I can’t come. C I’m sorry _____ _____ that. What’s _____? B I’m going to England for vacation with my parents tomorrow. C I hope you _____ _____ _____ journey. B Thank you. Have a ____ _____! Goodbye. 八 连词填空 after, before, until, when, if, or, but, so, because, and 1 Timmy was old enough, ____ he could go to work in the factory. 2 I want home by bike _____ school yesterday. 3 We like reading very much, ___ we like watching TV, too. 4 They will go to the farm ____ it doesn’t rain tomorrow. 5 Which do you like better, tea _____ coffee? 6 Where did you study _____ you came to our city? 7 She had to do some sports, _____ she didn’t like them. 8 Mike didn’t ring up his father ______ he got to school. 9 Go down this street _____ you reach the first crossing. Then turn left. 10 The old man wanted to see the doctor ______ he had a cold. 九 阅读理解 A One day a farmer went to walk with his daughter. The farmer put on a pair of wrong shoes, one with a thick sole and the other with a thin one. So as hebegan to walk, he felt very uncomfortable. When he was just out of the house, he turned to his daughter and said, “Why should one of my legs be longer than the other today?” The daughter looked at her father’s legs carefully as he was walking, and then laughed, “Oh, no, Daddy, your legs are all right. You have put on the wrong shoes.” The father was very happy to hear that and said to himself, “What a clever daughter I have got!” Then he asked his daughter to go back and get the other pair of shoes for him. The farmer had only two pairs of shoes. She had to return to his father with nothing in her hands and said , ”It’s no use changing them, Daddy! The shoes at home were not a pair, either!” 1 The farmer ______. A had two pairs of shoes B liked to walk around his house C walked very slowly D had a long leg and a short one 2 The farmer felt uncomfortable because _____. A his daughter couldn’t follow him B something is wrong with one of his leg C the soles of the shoes were too thick D put on a wrong shoe 3 Why did the farmer’s daughter laugh? A she was happy to walk in the open air. B She knew her legs were all right. C She found her father had put on the wrong shoes. D She found she could walk without her father’s help. 4 The farmer asked her daughter ______. A to run back to the house quickly B to get the other pair of the shoes C to return the wrong shoes D to put on a pair of new shoes 5 Which of the following is true? A The daughter was really a clever girl. B The daughter found two pairs of wrong shoes. C The daughter came back to her father with only one shoe. D The daughter told her father to change his shoes. B As time goes by, sports have become more and more important in people’s modern life. People take part in different kinds of sports, like football, table tennis, swimming and so on. Sports are popular all over the world. People also like watching sports matches. Sports stars are very popular with people, especially students. There are sports matches nearly every day, but the most important and famous are the Olympic Games. Every athlete wants to win the games. At that time all sports fan sit in front of TV sets to watch games. Some even go to the stadium to watch. Why are sports so popular? Because sports can keep our body strong. 1 ____ become an important part of people’s life. A TVs B Sports C Computers D Telephone 2 People can _____. A take part in sports B Watch sports matches C change sports rules D Both A and B 3 The most famous sports games are _____. A Asian Games B World Cup C Car races D Olympic Games 4 In the Olympics athletes do their best to ____. A win the games B show their strong body C keep healthy D make money 5 Which of the following is not true according to the passage? ______. A Sports can keep our body strong. B There are sports matches nearly every year. C Sports are popular all over the world. D Sports stars are very popular with students [CRZenTest8A]10 Unit 5 测试 B 卷 一 根据汉语或首字母提示完成单词 1 Today I’m very busy, but she is _______(空闲的). 2 I get his ______()but I can’t go. 3 I have too _____() homework to do. 4 Mr King sometimes goes to the _______(). 5 Today is Thursday. T_______ is Friday. 6 The film is very interesting. Would you like to go to the m_______ with us this evening? 7 I’m afraid he can’t come. He h______ to babysit his sister. 8 I don’t have time. Maybe a_______ time. 二 英汉互译 1 看望我生病的爷爷_____________ 2 come over to _________________ 3 我很愿意_____________________ 4 the day after tomorrow_________ 5 一整年_______________________ 6 thanks for your asking __________ 7 准备考试_____________________ 8 have much homework to do______ 9 不得不,必须_________________ 9 play soccer___________________ 三 单项选择 1 My father is busy. He has ______ work to do. A too many B too much C much too D many too 2 I’m ______ my friend’s house. A go over to B going over to C come over to D coming over to 3 CWould you like to go for a walk with me? -_____. But I have too much homework. A I’d like B No, I can’t C Yes, I’m glad D I’d love to 4 How about _____ for a walk? A go B goes C to go D going 5 CCan you go to the zoo? CSorry, ______. I’m too busy. A I can B you can C I can’t D you can’t 6 -_____ is your sister? CShe is a student. A When B Why C Where D What 7 Can he ____ to Li Ming’s Party? A comes B come C coming D to come 8 He has to go to the doctor. He ____ ill. A must is B must be C be must D is must 9 When you are _____, you should go to the doctor. A happy B free C ill D sorry 10 CWhat are you doing? CI’m studying ____ the English test. A to B for C on D in 四 用所给单词的正确形式填空 1 I did ______(babysit) last weekend. 2 I think we need _____ (visit) Uncle Wang tomorrow. 3 Can Jim _____(fly) a kite? 4 Thanks a lot for _____(lend) me your bicycle. 5 We _____(have) a football match with Class Four next week. 6 I’m sorry for _____(break) your glass. 7 He’s _____(real) interested in novels. 8 Will you ____(are) free this afternoon? 五 句型转换 1 Can he come over to my house on Wednesday evening?(肯定回答) Sure, I’d _____ ______. 2 Can he play tennis with me?(作否定回答) _____, he _______. He has to study. 3 She has to babysit her sister.(改为一般疑问句)_____ she _____ to babysit her sister? 4 You have to go to the doctor tomorrow.(改为祈使句) ______ ______ the doctor tomorrow. 5 Can I help you?(改为同义句) ______ can I do _____ you? 六 用方框中的词语补全对话 Can can’t have to let’s must why don’t Tony: _____ we go to the game on Saturday? Daisy: I’m sorry. I ____. I’m going to meet my sister. Tony: ____ you bring your sister? Daisy: Thanks, but we can’t. We _____ buy a gift for my Mom’s birthday. Tony: And after that? Daisy: Well, I ____ make cookies for the party. Tony: ____ we go out in the evening? Daisy: I’d love to. But I _____ pick up my cousins at the station. Tony: How about Sunday? Daisy: Sorry. I _____ look after my little brother. 七 完形填空 One day a fox _1_ hungry. He went to look _2_ something to eat. By and by he _3_ to a wall. He stopped and _4_ up. The wall was a little high. But he saw _5_ the top of the wall were some nice grapes. “I must get those grapes,” he said to himself. “They look so nice. I _6_ I can jump up and get them!” So the fox tried to jump to _7_ the grapes. He jumped and jumped but couldn’t jump high enough. The wall was too high for him. After _8_ many times, he went _9_, and said, “The grapes are green, I don’t think they are nice. They must _10_ sour.” 1 A felt B feels C feel D fell 2 A at B to C jumped D up 3 A reaches B come C jumped D came 4 A see B looked C saw D look 5 A to B for C at D in 6 A wishes B think C say D want 7 A reach B see C look D bring 8 A falled B fall C falling D to trying 9 A down B up C away D about 10 A seem B be C look D smell 八 阅读理解 It was Mary’s birthday. She received a letter from her uncle. “Dear Mary,” he wrote in the letter, “Happy birthday. I’m sending you some chickens. They will arrive tomorrow. I hope you’ll like them. Uncle Toby.” Mary was very pleased. She liked eating eggs and chicken. “I can keep the chickens for their eggs or eat them.” She thought. When the chickens arrived the next day, they were put in a box. Mary was very happy. She took the box off the truck and began to carry it into her garden, but the box of chickens was so heavy that she dropped it. The box fell on the ground and broke. The chickens all ran out. They ran here and there. Mary spent hours in trying to find them. A few days later her uncle came. He asked, “Did the chickens arrive safely?” “Yes, but I dropped the box. It broke open and chickens ran everywhere. It took me the whole morning to look for them.” Mary said. “Did you find them all?” asked her uncle. “I hope so,” Mary answered. “but I only caught eleven of them.” “That’s very interesting. I only sent you six.” Her uncle said with a smile. 1 Mary received a letter from her ____. A aunt B uncle C grandfather D friend2 When she received her present, Mary was _____. A happy B sad C worried C unhappy 3 Why did Mary drop the box? Because _____. A she didn’t like the present B the box was too heavy C she wanted to break the box D she couldn’t wait to look at her present 4 It took her ____ to find the chickens. A an hour B two hours C three hours D the whole morning 5 Did Mary know how many chickens her uncle sent her? A Yes, she did B Yes, she didn’t C No, she did D No, she didn’t One cold winter morning, an old woman had to go to see her doctor. When she walked into the doctor’s office, she told him that her right leg hurt and sometimes she could not walk. She asked what was wrong. She told him that she had never had such feeling before. The doctor checked the old woman carefully, then he said, “You’re in good health for a woman of your age. I think the trouble in your right leg is just a matter of old age catching up with you. We get all kinds of illness as we get older. The trouble will almost certainly end in spring.” “ I don’t think so, doctor!” she said, “My left leg is well, and it’s the same age as my right one.” 1 When did this story happen? _____. A One cool autumn morning B One cold spring morning C One cold winter morning D One hot summer afternoon 2 What was wrong with the old woman? _____. A She ate little food every day B One of her legs hurt C Her hands were both hurt D Her head hurt badly 3 The doctor said when next spring cornes, the old woman _____. A will die B will feel better C should come back D will hurt her left leg 4 What did the doctor think of the woman? _____. A She was young enough B She was not ill C She got all kinds of illness D She must do a lot of exercise in spring 5 Which of the following is TRUE? ______. A The doctor and the woman were the same age B The woman’s right leg was longer than her left one C The woman’s trouble didn’t come in spring D The woman caught a train to see the doctor 九 书面表达 提示: 假如你叫王林,你的网友(Alice)邀请你去足球赛,但 是你太忙而不能去,请给她回电子邮件,将你的安排告诉她。 要求:格 式正确,语句无语法错误。 [CRZenTest8A]11 Unit 6 测试 A 卷 一 根据所听内容选择正确答案 1 A Tom B Jim C Mary D Mike 2 A Lucy B Lily C Mary D Han Meimei 3 A Lily’s B Jim’s C Li Lei’s D Lucy’s 4 A Li Lei B Lucy C Lily D Jim 二 英汉互译 1 擅长_______________________ 2 much more intellectual___________ 3 和……不同___________________ 4 look different___________________ 5 在某些方面_________________ 6 a little quieter__________________ 7 看起来一样_________________ 8 most of the kids_________________ 9 因……而感谢你______________ 10 opposite interests______________ 三 单项选择 1 The boy isn’t wild. He is _____. A tall B thin C athletic D calm 2 This is a ______ tiger. It is very scare. A wild B calm B thin D heavy 3 Teaching is ____ work. A intellectual B an intellectual C athleteic D an athletic 4 Both he and I ___ reading. A like B likes C liked D to like 5 He ____ best who _____ last. A laugh, laugh B laughs, laugh C laughs, laughs D laughs, laughing 6 Sam is _____ than Jim. A funny B funnier C funnyer D more funny 7 The book is ____ interesting than that one. A much more B many more C more much D too more 8 I have longer hair than _____. A Kate B Kates C Kate’s D Kate has 9 My bike is newer than _____. A Jim B Jims C Jim’s D Jim is 10 Is he ____ than you? A much thin B much thiner C much thinner D more thinner 四 用所给单词的正确形式填空 1 My friend is a _____ girl, her twin sister is ____ than her.(fun) 2 Dave looks a little ____(calm) than before. 3 It seems _____(serious) than you thought. 4 Although you are _____(intellectual) than me, I do well in math, too. 5 Although Linda and Rosy are twins, they have some differences, Rosy looks a little ____(happy) than Linda. 6 Ruth is ____(strong) than his brother. 7 This piece of paper feels much ____(thin) that that piece. 8 American fast food is much ____(popular) than that in other countries. 五 句型转换 1 This box is 3 times as large as that one.(改为同义句) This box is _____ ______ than that one. 2 There’s a little water in the bottle.(对画线部分提问) _____ _____ water _____ there in the bottle? 3 She is tall and thin. She has long hair.(合并成一句) She is ____ tall and thin girl _____ long hair. 4 I don’t know how I can get to the zoo.(改为简单句) I don’t know _____ _____ get to the zoo. 5 Put on your coat, or you’ll catch a cold.(改为同义句) ____ you _____ put on your coat, you’ll catch a cold.六 改错 1 Find out the different between these two pictures. A B C D 2 This book is thiner than that one. A B C D 3 Look! Paul is more taller than Sam. A B C D 4 Do you look the same and different? A B C D 5 Although we both like sports, but I’m more athletic than Liu Li. A B C D 6 Can you make the boy to laugh? A B C D 7 Our math teacher enjoys tell jokes. A B C D 8 My sweater is newer than her. A B C D 9 I like playing the baseball after school. A B C D 10 Don’t laugh other students in class. A B C D 七 补全对话 A _____ your best friend, Maria? B My best friend is Vera. A What do you like _____ her? B Well, _____ a good listener, and she keeps quiet, that’s important ____ me. A _____ she a lot like you? B Some people say that we ____ the same. We’re ____ tall, and we both ____ long, curly hair. But vera is much quieter _____ than me, and she’s ____ more intellectual. I’m more outgoing. 八 完形填空 I was eight years old when I got my _1_ pair of football shoes. This may not seem important now, but in those days clothes were rationed because of the war, and I knew my father had to go without a coat to give it to me _2_ my birthday. After school I went to playfootball in a park at the other end of the town, and after my first game I walked _3_ the park to the bus stop. _4_ home, when we were passing the town centre, I happened to look down and saw I was holding just one shoe. I looked under the seat but there was no _5_ of the other one. Of course, I was only eight and not used to holding shoes together. One of them nust have come undone. I could imagine my parents’ faces when I told them I had lost it. I jumped _6_ the bus and caught one going in the _7_ direction. To my surprise, a woman who was a friend of my mother’s was on it, and she was surprised too, because she could not understand _8_ I was going that way at that time in the afternoon. I told her what had happened ahd she wished me good luck. When I got to the park, I started walking _9_ across it, trying to remember all of the different _10_ roads I had taken. Suddenly, after about 100 metres, I saw the shoe lying all by itself in the middle of the frass. It seemed such a small thing that I thought it was a miracle that I had found it. 1 A last B second C first D another 2 A on B at C to D in 3 A to B onto C around D across4 A Arriving B Reaching C Halfway D In the way 5 A help B hope C sign D use 6 A out B onto C off D away 7 A home B opposite C right D back 8 A why B how C where D that 9 A quickly B slowly C safely D straight 10 A small B possible C narrow D passing 九 阅读理解 Father Is Always Busy With His Work He knows nothing about housework. He never eats if everyone doesn’t cook for him. One day, Mother was ill in bed. Father had to cook himself. First, he had to go shopping. But he did not know what to buy. So Mother wrote all these things on a piece of paper: 1 cake 2 egg 3 tomato 4 fish 5 milk 6 salt 7 chicken Father went out with the paper in his hand. Half an hour later he returned home, with a smile on his face. He bought out all the things: ONE cake, two eggs, three tomatoes, four fish, five bottles of milk, six gabs of salt and seven fat chichens. Mother was too surprised to say a word. 1 Father does little housework because _____. A his life is very hard B he is busy with his work C he hates it D he never stays at home 2 Father never eats _____. A if he doesn’t know how to cook B if meals are ready C if he came home late D if no one cooks for him 3 One day Mother was ill, Father had to _____. A buy something for her B help himself C eat in his office D get ready for meals 4 That day Mother wanted Father to buy ____ in the shop. A seven chickens B deven kinds of food C seven bags of things D seven shoping-bags 5 Why was Mother so surprised? Because _____. A Father got everything home B Mother didn’t like to eat all the food C Father didn’t understand her at all D Father bought nothing necessary 十 介词或连词填空 1 It’s time ____ class. Let’s begin. 2 It’s very cold outside. Put your coat ____, please. 3 I’d like you to go shopping _____ me. 4 The Young Pioneers are working hard ____ the farm. 5 Look at the apples ____ the tree. They are beautiful. 6 Could you help me ____ my English, please? 7 Peng Li is taller ___ the two boys. 8 Who is climbing ____ the ladder now? 9 Now we are all here. Let’s get _____ the train, OK? 10 Tom is the youngest ____ all the boys. 11 They are relaxing _____ home. 12 I’m going _____my parents. 13 What are you doing ____ vacation? 14 They are going camping ____ the 12th. 15 I’m going hiking _____ the mountains. 16 He’s staying in Hong Kong ____ three weeks. 17 Please show your photos _____ me. 18 I’m visiting my grandmother. How ____ you? 19 These are some boats ____ the lake. 20 I usually have bread and milk _____ breakfast. [CRZenTest8A]12 期中测试卷 01 一 听力 A 根据图画及所听到的问句完成答语 1 They are doing ______ _______ 2 No, she’s _____ the _______. 3 He usually _______ _______ in the evening. 4 They’re ______ ______. B 根据所听对话完成答句 1 Where is the boy? He is ____ _____ now. 2 Does the student come to school on time? ______, she _______. 3 What’s the man’s family name? It is ___________. 4 What’s the boy doing? He’s ______ 5 What are they talking about? They are talking about the ______. 二 词汇 A 根据句意及首字母提示完成单词 1 There are a lot of d______ between the two boys. 2 It’s good for your h______ to do morning exercise. 3 When your mother doesn’t live with you, you should look a______ yourself. 4 She has a t______, so she wants to see the dentist. 5 Old Henry was very sad, he didn’t want to do a________. 6 How l______ is he staying? 7 We are going to Hawaii for v_______. 8 They take the s______ to school. 9 It t______ ten minutes from my home to school. 10 I’m a l_____ thinner than my pen pal. B 根据要求写出相应的单词 1 foot(复数)____________ 2 radio(复数)____________ 3 interest(形容词)____________ 4 calm(反义词)____________ 5 ill(名词)____________ 6 miss(第三人称单数形式)_________ 7 healthy(名词)____________ 8 fat(比较级)____________ 9 key(复数)____________ 10 poor(比较级)____________ C 英汉互译 1 航空 ____________ 2 eating habit ____________ 3 成长____________ 4 in common____________ 5 当然____________ 6 get off____________ 7 决定____________ 8 how far____________ 三 单项选择 1 Pedro is _____ than Paul. A funny B the funnier C funnier D the funniest 2 Do you have a ______ lesson every day? A swim B swimming C swiming D swimed 3 His mother looks _____ now. A more better B much better C very good D very better 4 She was never away from home, ______? A was she B wasn’t she C didn’t she D does she 5 -_____ do you swim every day? CAbout 500 miles. A How often B How much C How soon D How far 6 It’s a ____ in their family for the sons to be doctors. A tradition B habit C traditional D need 7 He is an able man, but ____ he is strict with others. A now B then C decide on D on the other hand 8 He talked ____ fast that I couldn’t get in a word. A too B very C so D quite 9 CCan you ____ your licence? CYes, here you are. A see B show C give D pass 10 CCould I borrow your bike? COf course, you ____.A can B could C are D borrow 11 You’d better ____ football on the road. It’s very dangerous. A don’t play B not play C not to play D play 12 She lived in a place _____ WenZhou. A calling B call C calls D called 13 -____ did you do your housework last Saturday? CAbout two hours. A How often B How long C How much D How many 14 The Greens like ____ in Shanghai. A live B to live C living D lived 15 I think fried chicken is ____ nicer than beef. A much B more C very D so 16 Of the two pencil cases, the boy chose ___ one. A less expensive B the least expensive C the less expensive D the most expensive 17 Wu Ling ran ____ faster than the other boys in the sports meeting. A so B much C very D too 18 The weather in Guandzhou is hotter than ___ in Harbin. A that B it C this D one 19 You must drive ____ next time, or there may be another student. A more carefully B carefully C careful D more careful 20 Put on your coat. It’s _____ colder this morning. A some B many C a little D a few 四 用所给单词的正确形式填空 1 Are you ____ (heavy) than Tom? 2 It makes a big _____(different) to my grades. 3 Maria hardly ever _____(exercise). 4 Eating ____(vegetable)is good for our health. 5 How many _____(hour) do you sleep every day? 五 句型转换 1 He has a sore throat.(改为一般疑问句) _____ he ______ a sore throat? 2 Do you have fun in the park?(改为同义句) Do you ______ ______ _____ _____ in the park? 3 I’m going on Sunday. (对画线部分提问) _____ _____ you going? 4 He’s staying for a week. (对画线部分提问) ______ ______ ______ he staying? 5 It means District of Columbia.(改为否定句) It _____ _____ District of Columbia. 六 补全对话 A _____ you _____ on Thursday evening? B Yes, why? A Would you like ____ ____ over to my home for dinner? B I ____ like that, thanks. Who is going to be there? A We’re going to have a get-together with my family and friends. B ____ are we ____ to eat? A We’re going to eat many delicious foods ____ dumplings, cakes and fish. B Oh, I can’t wait. See you on Thursday. A I’m ____ you can _____. See you then. 七 完形填空 On Thursday, there are no _1_ classes in Wang Lin’s class. They work on a farm. They want to help the farmers _2_ apples. The farm is far from their school, so they go there _3_ bus. There are _4_ of foreign students in the class. Some _5_ from Canada. And some _6_ English and America. Now they are _7_the bus to the farm. They are singing and _8_ on it. They are very happy because they think _9_ apples is fun _10_. And they can fly kites and swim in the small river near there after work. 1 A any B some C many D/ 2 A for B to C with D in 3 A by a B on a C by the D on 4 A many B much C any D lots 5 A comes B be C are D of 6 A come from B comes from C is from D be from 7 A riding B ride C on D by 8 A talk B talking C are talking D to talk 9 A pick B picks C picking D to pick 10 A work B job C works D jobs 八 阅读理解 Mr Brown likes to be exact. One day when he took a walk in the street, a man came up and asked him the way to the bookshop. He said to him, “Cross the bridge and turn to the right. “The man asked again, “Is the bridge very long?” “Only thirty meters long.” The man thanked him and went to the bridge. Suddenly he heard a man running after him. “Stop!” Mr Brown said to the man. “I’m sorry. I forgot the bridge is forty meters long. If you walk thirty meters long and turn to the right, you will fall into the river.” 根据短文内容判断正误 1 Mr Brown likes going to the bookshop. 2 The bookshop is on the other side of the river. 3 The bridge is forty metres long. 4 Mr Brown ran after the man to tell him how long the bridge is exactly. 5 The man would fall into the river if Mr Brown didn’t tell him how long the bridge was. 九 书面表达Monday TuesdayWednesday ThursdayFridaySaturday & Sundaygo to have a go to the Play the piano dentist soccer movies lessonVisit my Look after my little aunt sisterYour friend, Harry invites you to visit his home. But you are very busy next week. You send an E-mail to tell him about your plan. Try to use “I’m doing… or I have to …” Hi, Harry, Thanks a lot for your invitation. I’m sorry I can’t visit your home next week. On Monday, I’m going to [CRZenTest8A]13 期中试卷 02 一 单项选择 1 Mr Smith isn’t free ___ Friday morning. There is an important meeting for him. A in B on C at D during 2 ____ is not good for your health. A Staying up B Checking up C Saving up D Fixing up 3 Are you excited ___ the coming concert by Jay Chou? A of B about C in D on 4 How many singers ___ in the band last year? A was there B had C were there D did 5 He used to ___ to the beach every year when he was a kid. A come B comes C coming D came 6 I’m a bit thirsty. Give me ___ water. A few B a few C a little D little 7 The river is 270 miles long and ___ north out of Lake Taupo. A falls B gets C runs D goes 8 The population of China is ___ larger than that of Canada. A very B little C much D many 9 Nobody ___ in the classroom. Where are the students? A be B am C is D are 10 The service in this hotel is even ___ than it was in that one. A bad B worst C worst D the worst 11 -___ will you finish your homework? CIn half an hour. A How long B How far C How often D How soon 12 CWould you like to play basketball with us? -___. A Yes, I’d love to B No, I don’t think so C Good luck D It’s nice of you 13 CThe National Day is coming. Do you have any plans? -Yes, my brother and I ___ the beath. A am working on B are going to C are working on D am going to 14 He is sitting in ___ front of the train. A the B/ Ca D an 15 There ___ a fashion show this evening. A is going to be B is going to have C are going to D has 二 完形填空 My mother was a housewife. She thought that successful people _16_ a lot more reading than watching TV. So asked my brother and me not to watch _17_ much TV but to read two books every week in our free time. She would check _18_ with marks, though she couldn’t read the books at all. When I went to high school, I was an A-student. _19_ not for long. I wanted cool clothes and hung out with friends. I went from being an A-student to a C-student, but I didn’t _20_. One night I complained about not having enough Italian T-shirts. Then my mother gave me all the money and said _21_ get the money left to buy shirts if I finished buying all the things the family needed. I was very pleased with that, but after I bought those things, there was no money _22_ I got toknow how difficult it was _23_ my mother to do all these. I went back to my studies and became an A-student again. Finally, my dream _24_ true, and I became a doctor. My story is really my mother’s story --- a woman with little _25_ greatly changed my life as a parent. So I believe there is no job more important than peranting. 16 A took B spent C cost D paid 17 A very B how C so D too 18 A her B it C them D us 19 A so B but C and D for 20 A know B obey C think D care 21 A could B would C should D might 22 A had B made C earned D left 23 A by B for C of D with 24 A went B turned C came D became 25 A education B money C housework D energy 三 阅读理解 A AdvertisementConcert Social Dancing Enjoy popular music from Jay Chou, Social Dancing is nice and easy The famous singer learn. Place: the Worker’s Stadium Place: the People’sSquare Date: 15-18 March Date: 26 March Price: 60-100RMB Price: 40RMB Time: 8pm-10pm Time: 4pm-7pm Tel:
Tel: Moive Fashion Show Course of the Flower will be on The lastest fashion will be on show Place: Hong Qiao Cinema Place: Fashion Club Date: 16-18 March Date: 17-20 March Price: 80RMB Price: 60-80RMB Time: 9am, 8am and 11pm Time: 10am and 2pm Tel:
If you want to listen to the music, you will call _____. A
You can enjoy the movie in _____. A the Workers’ Stadium B the People’s Square B Hong Qiao Cinema D Fashion Club 28 How much do you need to pay if your friend want to learn Social Dancing? A 40 RMB B 60 RMB C 80 RMB D 100 RMB 29 According to the passage you can ___ at 2pm on March 20. A go to the concert in the Worker’s Stadium B see the film in Hong Qiao Cinama C watch the fashion show at the Fashion Club D go to dance in the People’s Square B Last night, thieves robbed the new Diamnd Exchange building. The building is downtown, the centre of the city. It seems that the thieves went into the building through underground floor when the guard was sleeping. They turned off the electricity. Then while the lights were off, the thieves quietly went upstairs. They went into seven offices on the sixth floor and stole diamonds and a lot of money. The guard woke upand saw them when they were running downstairs. As the thieves were leaving the building, the gua

我要回帖

更多关于 homestay 的文章

随机推荐