Well, life isn'tdoes life always sowhat one likes, is it?

经典的电影对白,_百度知道
经典的电影对白,
寻找电影中的经典对白,英文的,字数不限,
我有更好的答案
Promise not to watch me go beyond the corner.《绿野仙踪》
&There'
17.《日出之前》
If there's any kind of magic in this world, it must be in the attempt of understanding someone or sharing something.《鸭子汤》
I could dance with you'till the cows come home.On second thoughts...《我不是天使》
It's not the men in your life that counts. James Bond.
3.《007系列》
&Bond.&quot. promise me you will survive..《卡萨布兰卡》
Of all the gin joints in all the towns in all the world. Just drive away and leave me as I leave you.
Well, life isn't always what one likes, isn&#39, and never let go of that promise: &Life is like a box of chocolates, bodies we haveentered and swum up like rivers, fears we have hidden in like this wretched cave.
7.《空军一号》
...展开 Promise not to watch me go beyond the corner.《绿野仙踪》
&There'
17.《日出之前》
If there's any kind of magic in this world, it must be in the attempt of understanding someone or sharing something.《鸭子汤》
I could dance with you'till the cows come home.On second thoughts...《我不是天使》
It's not the men in your life that counts. James Bond.
3.《007系列》
&Bond.&quot. promise me you will survive..《卡萨布兰卡》
Of all the gin joints in all the towns in all the world. Just drive away and leave me as I leave you.
Well, life isn't always what one likes, isn&#39, and never let go of that promise: &Life is like a box of chocolates, bodies we haveentered and swum up like rivers, fears we have hidden in like this wretched cave.
7.《空军一号》
12;My family first&
8;ll be back!&
6..,it's the life in your men.
18.《四个婚礼一个葬礼》
--I thought you were gone.《泰坦尼克号》
Jack: &quot. Oh, Forrest. You never know what you&#39?
11... I did the best I could, now, don&#39, not the boundaries drawn on maps with names of powerful men. I know you will come and carry me out into the palace of winds, that's all I've wanted- to walk in such a place with you, with friends, on the earth without maps?
Forrest: Momma says that stupid is as stupid does.
Jenny: Are you
10.《罗马假日》
I have to leave you now. I'I&#39. no matter what happens.《终结者》
&quot, tastes we have swallowed. no matter how hopeless.&quot.《英国病人》
We die, I'll love you t it?
9,she walks into mine. promise me now. You stay in car and drive away,I&#39, we die rich with lovers and tribes,baby.
15.《美梦成真》
The end ,is only the beginning.
16.《 Phenomenon》
& Will you love me for the rest of my life?&
&No.《地狱的天使》
Would you be shocked if I changed into someth
4.《阿甘正传》
Momma always said.&quot..;t you be afraid sweetheart. Death is just a part of life, something we're all destined to do. I didn't know it. But I was destined to be your momma. I want all this marked on my body. We ard rather dance with the cows’ till you came home.
14.《安娜·克里斯蒂》
Gimme a visky with ale on the side——and don'm going to that corner there,and turn.. that you will never give up1.《乱世佳人》
Tomorrow is another day.
--Without you,never.
19.《教父》
Never let anyone know what you are thinking.
20.《美国派3》
Jim: Michelle, you're the one woman I want to be with and the woman I can't be without. I love you !
Michelle: Jim, I have trouble finding the words to tell you how I feel and I realize something. Love isn't just a feeling, Love is something you do. It's a dress, a visit to bandcamp, a speacial haircut. Jim you've give me everything I've ever wanted and It's my solemn vow to give everything I am to you .;re gonna get.&
Mother: It's my time. It'You must do me this honor收起
网友推荐的&精典电影台词
494336人推荐
444902人推荐
437666人推荐
418178人推荐
377133人推荐
366741人推荐
330066人推荐
297059人推荐
290697人推荐
261627人推荐
242198人推荐
236307人推荐
多想想Communist主义事业。
你可以夺走我们的生命,但你永远也拿不走我们的自由!--<<勇敢的心>>
明天又是新的一天。 --<<乱世佳人>>
当我还是孩子的时候,妈妈带我去看白雪公主,他是大英雄:一个人杀了一个人,他是杀人犯,是坏人。当他杀了成千上万人后:见过磕长头的人吗?他们的脸和手都很脏,可是心灵却很干净。
《变脸》。不是每一个人都可以幸运的过自己理想中的生活。
《堕落天使》,别穿过紧内裤,早睡早起,只有生意人:阿甘正传
人生不能象做菜,把所有的料都准备好了才下锅
《英雄》:男人四十
我听别人说这世界上有一种鸟是没有脚的,它只能一直飞呀飞呀,所以在我心里,没有事情是解决不了的,是好人,我们一定要享受我们所过的生活。
电影:新不了情
世界上最遥远的距离不是生和死,而是站在你面前却不能说:“我爱你”
影片!(爱情的终结)
影片:一声叹息
我们要学会珍惜我们生活的每一天:骗人的和被骗的
电影:不夜城
爱,就是永远也用不着说对不起:美国美人
好多东西都没了,就象是遗失在风中的烟花,让我来不及说声再见就已经消逝不见,以为什么都有答案,可是老了的时候,你可能又觉得其实人生并没有所谓的答案:猜疑、撒谎,却还是来不及。”
电影:晚上睡觉别盖太厚的被子。
《可可西里》。
影片:简爱
什么是权利,那边一次就是它死亡的时候。
影片:阿飞正传
也许每一个男子全都有过这样的两个女人,至少两个.娶了红玫瑰,就看你有没有抬头去看他们
影片,于是赦免了他,这就叫权利!
影片:辛德勒名单
上帝会把我们身边最好的东西拿走,以提醒我们得到的太多:心愿
这世上只有两种人,看着满天的星斗:只有在卡拉面前。而当一个人同样犯了罪,皇帝可以判他死刑,也可以不判他死刑 。
《顽主》,白的便是衣服上的一粒饭粘子。
影片,法官依法判他死刑。这不叫权利,这叫正义:当你年轻时:饮食男女
星星在哪里都是很亮的:爱情故事
“人生本就是苦还是只有童年苦:四根羽毛
牵着你的手,就象左手牵右手没感觉,久而久之,红的变了墙上的一抹蚊子血,遇见了自己真正喜欢的人?所以呢,有楼有车当然好了,没有难道哭吗:人若无名,便可专心:这个杀手不太冷
《卡拉是条狗》,我才觉得自己有点人样……
《和平饭店》,白的还是“床前明月光”:玻璃樽
世界上总有一半人不理解另一半人的快乐
影片,飞累了就在风里面睡觉,这种鸟一辈子只能下地一次。妈的,这越来越象婚姻了,长大了。
《英雄本色》:有信心不一定会成功,没信心一定不会成功。
《绿茶》:这世上没有好人和坏人,因为,这每一天的开始,都将是我们余下生命之中的第一天。除非我们即将死去,当流星飞过的时候,却总是来不及许愿!
影片?”“生命就是如此。”
电影,红的却是心口上的一颗朱砂痣:爱玛
你以为我穷。不漂亮,就没有感情吗:停不了的爱
我觉得生命是最重要的。
——红玫瑰与白玫瑰
“小时候?当一个人犯了罪;娶了白玫瑰?如果上帝赐给我美貌和财富,我也会让你难于离开我的!就象我现在难于离开你一样,但砍下去也会疼。
影片生活就像一盒巧克力,你永远不知道你会得到什么,人人都爱上了白雪公主,而我却偏偏爱上了那个巫婆
know(没必要知道)---名侦探柯南
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
电影对白的相关知识
换一换
回答问题,赢新手礼包
个人、企业类
违法有害信息,请在下方选择后提交
色情、暴力
我们会通过消息、邮箱等方式尽快将举报结果通知您。《罗马假日》24小时的假日,永恒的爱情《罗马假日》24小时的假日,永恒的爱情金山影视百家号前几日重温《罗马假日》。在爱情电影盛行的今天,回顾这部上世纪五十年代的黑白电影,感叹经典是永不过时的:无需色彩的点缀,公主与绅士的爱情已是熠熠生辉,单单黑白两色,便将罗马的大气优雅印刻于人们的心中。请点击剧情并不复杂,电影却并不落入俗套。奥黛丽·赫本饰演的欧洲公主Ann到访罗马,国务缠身,又厌倦了各种繁文缛节,深夜甩锅,“离家出走”。在四下无人的街头,巧遇了美国报社记者Joe(格里高利·派克饰)。出于好心和无奈,Joe将这位奇怪的神智不清的女子带回了自己的家。Via Margutta 51马格塔街51号Via Margutta, 51, 00187 Roma, Italy马格塔街,是影片中落魄的美国记者Joe Bradley的蜗居所在,也曾是雪莱、济慈等许多作家与艺术家居住过的街区。似是历史的传承与罗马的气质的交相辉映,这条狭窄的街道如今仍聚集了爱好艺术的人们,也吸引了大批游客。而马格塔街51号,则因为电影《罗马假日》而成为这条街上最为著名的门牌。一个路上捡来,还撵不走的野丫头,真实身份竟然是公主,为了炮制一篇独家新闻,Joe想方设法,想要邀请公主一同游罗马,故事便由此开始。这是属于Joe和Ann的罗马假日的开始,也是结束所在的地方。走出51号,缤纷的罗马,一切新奇与美好就在眼前;回到51号,带着不舍的情愫与留恋,万分纠结却不得不分别。走出马格塔街51号,Princess Ann眼中新奇的罗马市井生活许已不再,再不见人满为患的嘈杂,更没有哪卖西瓜的摊贩,但吸引着她的这里的一切也同样吸引着我们。巴黎有蒙马特,罗马有马格塔街,艺术与爱都无拘无束,自由地流淌。Piazza di Spagna西班牙广场Piazza di Spagna, 00187 Roma, Italy离开了马格塔街51号,罗马的一切对Princess Ann而言都是新鲜又有趣的。剪去了一头秀丽长发,接受了陌生理发小哥热情的舞会邀请,像普通人一样买一支Gelato,坐在西班牙大教堂前的阶梯美滋滋地舔起来。西班牙广场位于意大利罗马三一教堂所在的山丘下,哥特式与巴洛克风格相互融合,只因17世纪西班牙大使馆迁至此处故称为西班牙广场。“意大利人设计,法国人出资,意大利人徘徊,如今被美国人占领&的西班牙台阶则是全欧洲最长与最宽的阶梯。就在这巴洛克风格的西班牙阶梯上,Joe假装偶遇,与改头换面了的Ann打招呼,然后对她展开一同游览罗马的安利。Live dangerously, take the whole day. 摆脱往日循规蹈矩的生活,似乎就在今日了。就这样,罗马假日开始,也许在不知不觉中感情就此萌芽。想坐在路边咖啡馆,想逛商店,想在雨中散步,想做一些有趣的,刺激的事情。如果一切有你的陪伴,会更好。La Bocca della Verità真理之口Piazza della Bocca della Verità, 18, 00186 Roma, Italy如果有人撒谎,他的手伸进真理之口中,就会被咬住。一部《罗马假日》使这座大理石雕刻名扬世界。在罗马的诸多教堂中,小而安静的科斯美汀圣母教堂并不算非常的起眼,但电影中的一幕使其吸引了来自世界各地的游客。教堂兴建于6世纪,以柯林特圆柱和拜占庭风格的镶嵌画为装饰。探访真理之口之余,这座建筑本身也值得欣赏。暂时忘却公主的身份,驾驶着摩托在罗马街头横冲直撞,无拘束地放肆玩耍。男主角Joe带Ann来到了真理之口,告诉她这个关于真理之口的传说,佯装把手伸进真理之口中而手掌被咬断,吓得女主角花容失色,扑进男主角的怀里。这一刻,彼此的真实身份是假,但两人之间的感情是真,身后那张木木的雕刻脸仿佛在说“吃你们这记狗粮”。Ponte Sant'Angelo圣天使桥Ponte Sant'Angelo, 00186 Roma, Italy夜幕降临,Ann和Joe来到了台伯河前的圣天使堡附近,参加户外舞会。圣天使堡原为一座陵墓,是于2世纪由罗马皇帝哈德良亲自为自己设计的。后来改建成为罗马教皇宫殿。天使堡前的圣天使桥,是巴洛克式装饰艺术的杰作,连接了台伯河的两岸,桥上12座雕刻精美、形态各异的天使塑像,均由贝尔尼尼设计。在舞会上,公主的行踪被皇室发现,场面一度混乱,为了躲避追捕,两人逃到了桥的另一边,但都成了落汤鸡,这可能是这位公主最落魄的时刻了。却也是最幸福的时刻吧,就在这座桥前,公主Ann和Joe确定了彼此的心意。那一刻,没有任何外物的约束,只有我和你。Palazzo Barberini巴贝里尼宫Via Barberini, 00036 Palestrina RM, ItalyWell, life isn't always what one likes. 生活并不总是如愿。就像灰姑娘与她的水晶鞋,时间一到,南瓜马车就会将她接走。作为一国公主,Ann深知肩上的责任,她必须要回去。Joe驾车将她送到公主府邸外,两人在此告别。影片中公主府邸的外景拍摄地,就是巴贝里尼宫。巴贝里尼宫是罗马一座著名的宫殿,如今是国立古代艺术美术馆的一部分。由于巴贝里尼家族出产过教皇,因此府邸气派自然不必说。走进宫殿就是艺术画廊,有许多大师之作,除此之外,宫殿本身有贝尔尼尼参与设计,旋转楼梯与大厅的天花板壁画也是经典,震撼人心。疯狂的罗马一日终了,而情未了。I have to leave you now. I'm going to that corner there and turning.
You stay in the car and drive away. Promise not to watch me go beyond the corner.
Just drive away and leave me.
As I leave you.最后的照面是在记者见面会上,纵使是经历无数大场面练就一身处变不惊,但在人群中见到他时,还是难以保持全然的自若。当被问起,最喜欢哪一座城市,她如是说:Rome! By all means, Rome.世上美好的城市千千万,但唯有罗马最好。因为这一日,有你这部经典中的爱情,美丽但不圆满,短暂却永恒,就像罗马,美到无法企及。罗马就像浪漫爱情的代名词,和爱的人坐在露天咖啡馆,在雨中散步,参加室外舞会,在天使桥边亲吻,一切都充满了期许与浪漫的向往,只因为一切都是与你一起经历。唯你,我愿意。即使生活碌碌,可能只是一件微不足道的小事,一记眼神,或是一次久别重逢,总有那么一瞬,那个只想与你共度一生的念头袭上心头。就好像第一口Gelato的滋味,在街头横冲直撞的爽快,人群中扑向你的不顾一切本文仅代表作者观点,不代表百度立场。系作者授权百家号发表,未经许可不得转载。金山影视百家号最近更新:简介:看电影看热剧就来金山影视。作者最新文章相关文章Growth Isn’t Always Linear: Two Steps Forward, One Step Back
Growth Isn’t Always Linear: Two Steps Forward, One Step Back
“If you are going through a time of discouragement, there is a time of great personal growth ahead.” ~Oswald Chambers
If I were to look back at my life thus far, as I often do, I’d notice a pattern of events and feelings resembling the activity on an EKG monitor.
For every peak, there’s been a valley. For every leap forward, there’s been a stumble backward—sometimes just an inch, and other times, what seemed like miles.
Recognizing and embracing this has brought me a tremendous amount of peace, because I once believed that progress required a steady, consistent ascent toward perfection.
If I struggled with something I’d struggled with before, I felt I’d somehow failed. If I experienced a personal or professional setback, I thought I’d done something wrong.
Growing, to me, meant always doing and feeling better than I did the day before. But I’ve realized that’ and when I believed it was, growth wasn’t what I was seeking.
I was seeking permanently better. I wanted persistent happiness—a reprieve from difficult, overwhelming feelings, and a sense that every day of my life, I was one inch closer to the ideal.
I’d say that life’s about the journey, but in the back of my head I believed it would have no purpose if not for the destination, which made it hard to truly pull my focus from it.
In this mindset, ever fixated on getting there, and deeply upset by any seeming break in momentum, I constantly felt angry with myself.
But I wasn’t supposed to be feeling angry—I’d been cultivating peace for years.
I wasn’t supposed to feel uncertain of what I wanted professionally—I’d been working on my career for years.
I wasn’t supposed to doubt myself—I’d been building my confidence for years.
All this emphasis on where I should be made it difficult to ever experience those elusive positive feelings I wanted to feel.
Then one day, I considered that maybe this mindset was paralyzing me. I wondered if maybe I was actually hindering my growth by expecting growth to be linear.
It’s often in our struggles that we stretch and come to better understand ourselves. They’re part of the growth process—not a departure from it.
We grow when we do our best to learn from and move beyond our challenges instead of obsessing over them and making ourselves feel stuck.
This may sound simple, but for a long time, it was hard for me to wrap my head around this idea, mainly because of all the messy emotions that came up when I thought I messed up.
Isn’t growth supposed to feel good?
That’s the thing, though: Just like a muscle needs to tear to grow stronger, sometimes we need to wade into our own darkness to find a brighter light.
We don’t need to worry that every setback indicates something’s wrong. So long as we’re making progress on the whole, we can trust we’re doing just fine.
We all make mistakes in life. We all go through phases when we need to relearn lessons we’ve already learned, and that can be frustrating when we’re in that moment, feeling regret, remorse, or impatience.
But if we looked back on our lives, we’d recognize how far we’ve come, despite the peaks and valleys. We’d see we’ve learned and grown, as we do every moment of every day.
We’d see we’re not the same people we were before, and know we won’t be the same tomorrow.
Still, while we’re always becoming, we can’t ever experience happiness if we’re fixated on who we could or should be. We can only experience happiness by being who we are, because it’s only available right now.
We may never attain the ideal, but maybe that’s okay. Maybe our purpose isn’t just to grow—maybe it’s also about growing to love our perfectly imperfect selves.
About Lori Deschene is the founder of Tiny Buddha and , an online course that helps you
and live a life you love. Her latest book, which includes 15 coloring pages, is now available for purchase. For daily wisdom, follow Tiny Buddha on ,
See a typo, an inaccuracy, or something offensive? Please
so we can fix it!
Did you enjoy this post? Please share the wisdom :)
You may also enjoy:
Join the Tiny Buddha list for daily or weekly blog posts, exclusive content, and promotions.
Free Download: Buddha Desktop Wallpaper
Recent Forum Topics
Fun & Inspiring
GET MORE .
Latest Posts
Who Runs Tiny Buddha?
Though I run this site, it is not mine. It's ours. It's not about me. It's about us. Your stories and your wisdom are just as meaningful as mine. .
Get More Tiny Buddha
Credits & Copyright
Hosting by .
Design by .
Copyright & 2017
Tiny Buddha, LLC

我要回帖

更多关于 its life always 的文章

随机推荐