推荐理由:
将文档分享至:
分享完整地址
文档地址:
粘贴到BBS或博客
flash地址:
支持嵌入FLASH地址的网站使用
html代码:
&embed src='http://www.docin.com/DocinViewer-4.swf' width='100%' height='600' type=application/x-shockwave-flash ALLOWFULLSCREEN='true' ALLOWSCRIPTACCESS='always'&&/embed&
450px*300px480px*400px650px*490px
支持嵌入HTML代码的网站使用
您的内容已经提交成功
您所提交的内容需要审核后才能发布,请您等待!
3秒自动关闭窗口& “阅读下面材料,在空白处填入适当的内容(不...”习题详情
0位同学学习过此题,做题成功率0%
阅读下面材料,在空白处填入适当的内容(不多于3个单词)或括号内单词的正确形式。注意:答案写在答题卷上。The weather is getting hotter. Having taken exercise, we will become much&【小题1】(thirsty). A cold drink may be just &【小题2】thing. But most of us are never concerned about what we drink. There are plenty of “energy drinks” on the market. Most of them have an attractive color or cool name. Something that looks cool may be harmful to our &【小题3】 &(safe).【小题4】 &a careful check, we may find that most energy drinks have lots of caffeine(咖啡因) in them, &【小题5】(typical) aimed at young people, students, busy people and sports players. Makers sometimes say 【小题6】 &drinks make us better at sports and can keep us awake. &【小题7】be careful not to drink too much.Research by Australian scientists found caffeine makes our heart beat fast, which in most energy drinks is at least as strong as &【小题8】 &in a cup of coffee or tea and that many teenagers &【小题9】 &(affect) by caffeine. There are possible health risks connected with energy drinks. Just one can of energy drink can make us nervous, &【小题10】(cause) heart attacks. So why not stop drinking it right now?&
本题难度:一般
题型:解答题&|&来源:2014-辽宁大连第二十高级中学高二上期中英语试卷
分析与解答
习题“阅读下面材料,在空白处填入适当的内容(不多于3个单词)或括号内单词的正确形式。注意:答案写在答题卷上。The weather is getting hotter. Having taken exercise, ...”的分析与解答如下所示:
【小题1】根据前文的hotter,可知此处much后应用用形容词比较级,thirsty的比较级前面加more。故填more thirsty。【小题2】此处是特指地球变热,人们会更渴这件事,故特指用the【小题3】our 形容词性物主代词,后加名词。故填safety。【小题4】空后是名词短语,前面应填适当的介词。根据题意应填after。【小题5】副词修饰过去分词aimed,故填typically。【小题6】 名词前缺少形容词性物主代词,与前文的maker相对应,故填their。【小题7】空后的be careful与前面的动词keep是转折关系,故填转折连词but【小题8】与下文that相对应,指前文caffeine 。故填that。【小题9】空前的主语是affect的动作承受者,空后by引出动作的执行者,故填被动语态形式are affected。【小题10】causing分词短语为分词作结果状语,
找到答案了,赞一个
如发现试题中存在任何错误,请及时纠错告诉我们,谢谢你的支持!
阅读下面材料,在空白处填入适当的内容(不多于3个单词)或括号内单词的正确形式。注意:答案写在答题卷上。The weather is getting hotter. Having taken exerc...
错误类型:
习题内容残缺不全
习题有文字标点错误
习题内容结构混乱
习题对应知识点不正确
分析解答残缺不全
分析解答有文字标点错误
分析解答结构混乱
习题类型错误
错误详情:
我的名号(最多30个字):
看完解答,记得给个难度评级哦!
“阅读下面材料,在空白处填入适当的内容(不...”的最新评论
欢迎来到乐乐题库,查看习题“阅读下面材料,在空白处填入适当的内容(不多于3个单词)或括号内单词的正确形式。注意:答案写在答题卷上。The weather is getting hotter. Having taken exercise, we will become much____【小题1】(thirsty). A cold drink may be just____【小题2】thing. But most of us are never concerned about what we drink. There are plenty of “energy drinks” on the market. Most of them have an attractive color or cool name. Something that looks cool may be harmful to our____【小题3】____(safe).【小题4】____a careful check, we may find that most energy drinks have lots of caffeine(咖啡因) in them,____【小题5】(typical) aimed at young people, students, busy people and sports players. Makers sometimes say 【小题6】____drinks make us better at sports and can keep us awake.____【小题7】be careful not to drink too much.Research by Australian scientists found caffeine makes our heart beat fast, which in most energy drinks is at least as strong as____【小题8】____in a cup of coffee or tea and that many teenagers____【小题9】____(affect) by caffeine. There are possible health risks connected with energy drinks. Just one can of energy drink can make us nervous,____【小题10】(cause) heart attacks. So why not stop drinking it right now?”的答案、考点梳理,并查找与习题“阅读下面材料,在空白处填入适当的内容(不多于3个单词)或括号内单词的正确形式。注意:答案写在答题卷上。The weather is getting hotter. Having taken exercise, we will become much____【小题1】(thirsty). A cold drink may be just____【小题2】thing. But most of us are never concerned about what we drink. There are plenty of “energy drinks” on the market. Most of them have an attractive color or cool name. Something that looks cool may be harmful to our____【小题3】____(safe).【小题4】____a careful check, we may find that most energy drinks have lots of caffeine(咖啡因) in them,____【小题5】(typical) aimed at young people, students, busy people and sports players. Makers sometimes say 【小题6】____drinks make us better at sports and can keep us awake.____【小题7】be careful not to drink too much.Research by Australian scientists found caffeine makes our heart beat fast, which in most energy drinks is at least as strong as____【小题8】____in a cup of coffee or tea and that many teenagers____【小题9】____(affect) by caffeine. There are possible health risks connected with energy drinks. Just one can of energy drink can make us nervous,____【小题10】(cause) heart attacks. So why not stop drinking it right now?”相似的习题。初中英语作文短篇100篇合集
  1、从好男孩到坏男孩From a Good Boy To a Bad Boy
  If people pay attention to the American music, there is a name they can&t ignore&Justin Bieber, the hot young star in the world. Bieber got his fame from the Internet, he put his video on it and then he began to have fans, his agent found him and signed him, then Bieber started his singer career officially. He became popular soon, the teenage girls adore him so much, Bieber keeps his good imagine, but as he turn to 18, he becomes rebel, he is no more a good boy. He drinks a lot of beer, beating other people, even takes drugs, how awful it is. The parents are so worried about their children, they are afraid that their kids will imitate him. Bieber breaks his good image, some American people even ask to drive him back to Canada. Bieber is a example of being famous early, he loses himself in the fame.
  如果人们关注美国音乐,有一个名字是不能忽略的&贾斯汀比伯,一个在世界上当红的歌手。比伯当初在网络上出名,他把自己的视频放上电脑,然后开始有粉丝,他的经理人看到了他,并签下了他,比伯正式开始了他的歌手生涯。他很快变得受欢迎,少女很崇拜他,比伯保持了良好的形象,但是当他来到18岁的时候,变得很叛逆,他不再是一个好男孩。他喝很多酒,和别人打架,甚至于嗑药,这是多么可怕啊。家长很担心他们的孩子,他们怕自己的孩子会模仿比伯。比伯的好形象不再,一些美国人甚至要求把他逐会加拿大。比伯是一个少年成名的例子,他也在名声中自我迷失。
  2、外卖风靡校园 The Popularity of Take-out Food in School
  Nowadays, as the more choices for students in the school, some students can&t bear the school&s canteen, they call the take-out food. The producers sense the business opportunity, they advertise their food, attracting more students to order their food, and then they promise to provide the perfect service, which means they can bring the food to the students& room. The problem is that school bans the take-away food, on the one hand, the school needs students to consume in the canteen, on the other hand, they want to make sure the students& healthy. Most students choose to order the take-out away food in secret, though it may danger their health. In my opinion, the school should change their menu for some time, they need to cook the food that is suit to the students& taste, they could learn what kind of food the students like, and then adjust the menu. The take-away food will be reduced naturally.
  现在,学生在学校的选择越来越多,一些学生无法忍受学校的饭堂,他们叫外卖。商家闻到了商机,他们宣传自己的食物,吸引越来越多的点他们的外卖,还承诺提供最周到的服务,这意味着他们可以送食物到学生的宿舍。问题在于,学校是禁止外卖的,一方面,学校需要学生在饭堂消费,另一方面,他们想要确保学生的健康。大部分学生选择秘密地叫外卖,虽然这有可能危害他们的健康。在我看来,学校应该隔段时间改变下他们的菜单,他们需要做些符合学生胃口的菜,他们应该询问下学生喜欢吃什么,以此来调整下菜单。外卖的现象自然也会减少。
  3、高考冲刺 The Sprint in College Entrance Exam
  The period of high school stage is the preparation for college, all the students work hard in the purpose of the better future. In this stage, they hold the same target, fighting for the College Entrance Exam, especially in the third year, the sprint is very important. There are some suggestions for a better sprint. First, students should take a regular work schedule, it is very important to sleep in time, so that students can wake up early in the morning and then work with efficiency. Second is to keep the balanced diet. Students should pay attention to what they eat, the nutrition should be enough, so they can keep a better mind, thinking in a quick way. The last year of high school life must be hard and tedious, the one who keeps hold on will gain what they want. If they do as the mentioned suggestions, they can work better.
  高中阶段是为大学做准备的阶段,所有的学生都努力学习,希望能有个好的将来。在这个阶段,他们都有同样的目标,为了高考奋斗,特别是在第三年,冲刺是很重要的。为了更好的冲刺,一些建议被提出来。第一,学生应该按时作息,按时睡觉很重要,这样学生就能早点起来,同时也能有效率的学习。第二,保持平衡饮食。学生应该注意他们吃的,营养要充足,这样能保持良好的精神状态,思维运转得快速。高中生活的最后一年肯定是很艰苦和乏味的,谁能坚持下来,谁就能实现他们想要的。如果他们按照上面提到的建议做,他们的效率更高。
  4、高中的爱情 Love in High School
  Love in high school is a very sensitive topic, the students in high school have come to the age of being mature, inside, they desire to love someone, but it is the awkward time. First, they need to focus their attention so that they can enter a better college, second, their parents are strongly objective to their love, the teachers even ban the love relationship between students. As a student, they have their own rights to love someone, the inner desire and the objection from parents and schools make them struggle to their emotions. In my opinion, high school students have so many pressure, they should put aside their love emotions for a while, they need to focus on the study, when high school time ends, they can choose their love. It is much easier, if you want to love at the time, then to love. No one will stop you.
  爱在高中来说是一个很敏感的话题,高中生已经来到了即将成熟的年龄,他们渴望去爱人,但是这也是一个尴尬的时间。第一,他们需要集中精力学习,以此来考取一个好的大学,第二,他们的父母强烈反对恋爱,老师甚至禁止学生谈恋爱。作为一名学生,他们有自己的权利去爱人,内心的欲望,父母和学校的反对,让他们在情感上做挣扎。在我看来,高中生有很多压力,他们应该暂时把感情放在一边,需要集中精力学习,当高中时光结束以后,他们可以选择去爱。这容易多了,如果你那时想要去爱,就去爱。没有人会阻止你。
  5、网上购物还是传统购物? Shopping Online vs Traditional shopping?
  Which is better, shopping online or traditional shopping? Different people have different attitudes towards it. Some people think that online shopping is very convenient, for it can save them a lot of time and energy. It&s especially helpful for those who are always busy with their work. Besides, through the internet, they can get more information about the commodities they want to buy and buy a lot of things that cannot be bought in local places.Nevertheless, I&m not keen on online shopping at all, since most commodities which are bought online are of poor quality. Once we are cheated, we may find it difficult to make a complaint. Thus we should take more cautions when shopping online. In my eyes, I prefer traditional shopping, because I can choose what I really need. Also, I can know the quality of every commodity more clearly. Even if there&s something wrong with the commodities, I can still ask the sellers to compensate for my loss.
  网上购物还是传统购物,那种方式更好呢?每个人对这事的看法都不一样。有些人认为网购十分方便,因为这种方式可以节省许多的时间和精力。特别是对那些工作十分繁忙的人来说,网购帮了大忙。此外,通过网络他们可以知道关于他们想购买的产品的信息,还能卖到当地没有卖的商品。尽管如此,我还是不太热衷于网购,因为大多数我们网购而来的产品的质量劣质。一旦我们上当受骗,我们会发现我们无处投诉。因此我们网购时要非常的谨慎。在我看来,我更喜欢普通的购物方式,因为我只需要选购我所需要的,而且我还能很清楚的知道商品的质量如何。假如我买的东西出现问题,我还能让卖家赔偿我的损失。
  6、英语不再重要? Is English Not Important Any More?
  Recently, the Ministry of Education has drafted a reform about English, it is said that English will be not the subject that take into account of the College Entrance Exam, a lot of students feel excited, because they think English will not be their burden. The reform may relieve some students who are week in English, they think they don&t need to spend so much time in learning English, because English is not important any more. The fact is that they get the wrong idea, English still important even though it will be no more considered to be the College Entrance Exam. The trend is people learning English since they are young, parents pay special attention to the children&s second language, so most students now are good at English. What&s more, English is the most widely used language, it can enhance a student&s competition. So English is still important to learn.
  最近,教育部起草了一向关于英语的改革,据说,英语将不再作为高考科目,很多学生觉得很兴奋,因为他们觉得英语从此不再是他们的负担。这个改革可以给英语不好的学生减轻压力,他们觉得不用再花那么多的时间来学习英语,因为英语变得不再重要。事实上,他们这样想是错的,英语虽然不再作为高考项目,但是它仍然很重要。现在的趋势是,人们从小就学英语,家长很注重孩子的第二外语,因此大部分学生现在的英语都很好。而且,英语是最广泛使用的语言,它能加强学生的竞争力。所以英语仍然是很重要的。
  7、文化误读 Culture Misunderstanding
  Nowadays, if you search the Internet, you may find the weird situation that people say they are rich not because they own a lot of money, but tea eggs. This is the hot topi the topic originated from a Taiwan TV talk show, a scholar said Mainland was so poor that people there couldn&t buy a tea egg to eat. Then people in the Mainland laughed at what the scholar said, they showed off a lot of tea eggs in the Internet, leaving the words that they were lucky to have tea eggs. Though Taiwan is part of China, because of the history issues, people don&t real get to know each other, so culture misunderstanding always happen. Some people in Taiwan think the Mainland is very poor, so they say we couldn&t afford a tea egg. People need to get more communication between Taiwan and Mainland, we are a family, we should know each other, such misunderstand should be eliminated.
  现在,如果你上网,你可以发现一个很奇怪的现象,人们讲自己很富裕,并不是因为有很多钱,而是因为他们有茶叶蛋。这是最近很火的一个话题,这个话题是由台湾的一个访谈节目引起的,节目中的一位学者说大陆很贫穷,人们吃不起茶叶蛋。然后大陆的人们取笑这位学者所讲的,纷纷在网上晒茶叶蛋,并留言他们很幸运拥有茶叶蛋。虽然台湾是中国的一部分,但是由于历史问题的原因,人们彼此之间并不了解,所以文化误读经常发生。一些在台湾的民众觉得大陆很贫穷,因此才会将我们买不起茶叶蛋。台湾和大陆之间应该多交流,我们是一家人,我们应该了解彼此,这样的误会应该要消除。
  8、守时 Punctuality
  Punctuality is a very important when you communicate with others. It means the quality or habit of adhering to an appointed time. Just imagine this, if you fail to attend an important meeting, you may leave a bad impression on others. Others will be angry with you. Thus, one should always be punctual. This can show your consideration for others. Failure to be punctual is a sign of disrespect to others. Some people hate to wait for others, but they don&t mind being waited for. In this case, they are not respected by others. This kind of people always can find excuses for being late. Such as, stuck on the traffic jams, waking up too late. They never mean to come earlier. I think such behaviour is very selfish. Everybody should form the habit of being punctual. It&s the main element of good quality. Just remember don&t be late.
  当你在和别人沟通交流时,守时很重要。守时的意思就是按时做某事。想象一下,如果你不能按时参加一场会议,你可能会给他人留下不好的印象。其他人也许会生你的气。因此,一个人应该守时。这可以看出你对他人的关心。不守时是不尊重他人的一种表现。一些人讨厌等别人,而去不在意别人等他们。这类人总是能够找到迟到的借口。比如说,交通堵塞了,起得太晚了。他们从未想过起得早一点。我认为这种行为是非常自私的。每个人都应该养成守时的习惯。这是一个人好品格的主要要求。千万记住:别迟到。
  9、饮食与健康 Diet and Health
  Last night, I ate a lot of food, such as KTC and ice cream, before I slept, I ate some cold food in the fridge. At midnight, I felt my stomach hurt badly, my family was woke up, they sent me to the hospital. After seeing the doctor, he told me that I had eaten too much food, what&s more, the food was not healthy, so it hurt my stomach. Since then, I realized that I should not eat the rubbish food often, I should keep the healthy diet. Now my diet is regular, I won&t take in much food before sleeping, my body is becoming healthy. In the morning, I eat an egg and make sure I take in enough vitamins. Even when I see the rubbish food is tempting, I take no hesitation to say no to them. I am so proud of myself.
  昨晚,我吃了很多事物,比如肯德基和冰淇淋,在睡觉前,我吃了一些在冰箱里面的冷食物。半夜里,我觉得胃疼得厉害,我的家人被吵醒了,他们把我送到了医院。看过了医生以后,医生告诉我吃了太多的东西,而且,吃的都是不健康的食物,因此我的胃才会那么疼。打从那时起,我意识到自己不能经常吃垃圾食品,我应该保持健康的饮食。现在我的饮食很健康,我不会在睡觉前吃很多东西,我的身体变得健康。早上,我吃了一个鸡蛋,确保我吸收足够的营养。即使当我看到很诱惑的垃圾食品时,我也毫不犹豫地说不。我为自己感到自豪。
  10、中国食物 Chinese Food
  Chinese food is very famous around the world, if you ask a foreign people about his opinion on Chinese food, he will speak highly of it. When we see the movie, Chinese food is praised by the people. Recently, there is a famous movie called A Bite of China, the movie is popular, it introduces Chinese food from different places. The audience is attracted by the delicious food, they never thought Chinese food would be so various. Now the second part of the movie has been made out, more and more Chinese traditional food has been introduced. After appreciating the movie, I begin to learn more about Chinese food, I want to have taste of them. I am so proud of our food, when we talk about it to foreign friends, we can feel their favor of our food. The food is part of our culture, they should be inherited.
  中国的食物在全世界都很有名,如果你问一名外国人怎么看待中国的食品,他会给予高度的评价。当我们看到电影时,中国的食物广泛受到人们的赞扬。最近,有一部很出名的电影叫《舌尖上的中国》,电影很受欢迎,介绍了来自中国不同地方的食物。观众受到了这些美味的食物吸引,他们从来没想到中国的食物可以有这么多的种类。现在电影的第二部分也已经上映,介绍了越来越多的中国传统美食。欣赏了电影以后,我开始学着了解更多中国的美食,我想要尝一尝。我为我们国家的食物感到自豪,当我们和外国朋友讨论中国食物时,我们能感觉到他们对我们食物的喜爱。这些食物是我们文化的一部分,应该要传承下来。
  11、广场舞的流行 The Popularity of Square Dance
  In China, the woman who is more than 40 year-old is called Da Ma, it has to be admitted that Da Ma is a powerful group, they own certain money at hand, we always hear about the news about them buying house everywhere or flying to the foreign country to buy the brands. The large group now has invaded the square at night, when the night comes, several groups of Da Ma go to the square, playing the music and dance until 9 o&clock. About few years ago, only few women would do this, but now, as the economy develops, people live a better life, so they begin to find entertainment. Da Ma have made the square dance popular, when we go out at night, we may find them dance everywhere. I think square dance is a good way for people to get exercise, they can keep fit.
  在中国,超过四十岁的妇女叫做大妈,不得不承认,大妈是一个很有权利的群体,她们手头上有一定的金钱,我们总是看到大妈到处买房子或者是飞到国外购买名牌的新闻。这个庞大的群体现在已经攻占了晚上的广场,当夜晚来临的时候,几个大妈团体就会走到广场里,开着音乐,一直跳到九点。大约几年前,只有少数的妇女会这样做,但是现在,随着经济的发展,人们过上了好日子,因此他们开始寻找娱乐。大妈让广场舞变得流行,当我们晚上走出去的时候,我们可以发现她们无处不在跳舞。我觉得广场舞对人们来说是锻炼的好方式,可以保持健康。
  12、成为聆听者 To Be a Listener
  When we are happy, we will be like to share our happiness with others, making them to know our enjoyment. But when we are not in the good mood, we are so upset about so many things, at this moment, we are in need of someone who can listen to us. Being a listener is not easy, people always complain about their worries, the listener must be do the job not only listen to them, but also learn to comfort them. To be a good listener can help us make good friends with others, and get the high praise from friends. The one who always listen to others will be easy going, people like to make friends with them, when they are in trouble, their friends are willing to help them. From now on, let&s learn to be a considerate person, being other people&s sweet heart.
  当我们高兴的时候,我们会乐意和别人分享我们的幸福,让他们了解我们的快乐。但是当我们心情不好的时候,会为很多事情操心,这个时候,我们需要人来聆听我们的心声。成为一个聆听者不容易,人们总是抱怨他们的担忧,聆听者必须做到两点,不仅要聆听他们,还要学会去安慰他们。成为一个好的聆听者可以帮助我们和别人交朋友,我们也能从朋友那里得到很高的评价。聆听别人的人总是很好相处,人们喜欢和他们交朋友,当他们遇到困难时,他们的朋友也愿意帮助他们。从现在开始,让我们学着成为一个贴心的人,成为他们的甜心。
  13、中医的优势 The Advantages of Chinese Medicine
  As the development of science, people&s medical care has been improved, when people get sick, they can go to the hospital and get the treatment, and then they will recover soon. Today western medicine is people&s first choice, the Chinese medicine is being ignored by more and more people. Compared to western medicine, Chinese medicine has its own advantages. First, Chinese medicine won&t have or have less side effect. Western can work on people&s body soon, but it is true that the side effect is very obvious, such as headache, dizzy and get sick of the food. Chinese medicine takes some time to work, but without side effect. People can recover completely. Second, Chinese medicine pays special attention to the food treatment. It is believed that taking pills will hurt the body, but the food treatment is different, people can adjust their diet to get healthy. Chinese medicine will not out of date.
  随着科技的发展,人们医疗得到了很大的提升,当人们生病了,他们可以去医院治疗,然后快速康复。今天西药是人们的第一选择,中药被越来越多的人忽略。和西药相比,中药有它自身的优势。第一,中药不会有或者只有少数的副作用。西药作用快速,但是事实上,副作用很明显,比如头痛,头晕和厌食。中药需要一段时间才能发生作用,但是没有伴随有副作用。人们可以彻底康复。第二,中药特别注重食物治疗。人们相信吃药会损害身体,但是食疗不同,人们可以通过调整饮食来保持健康。中药不会被淘汰。
  14、高中生活High School Life
  The first day when I go to high school, I felt excited, after 9 years& study, I felt I was so close to university, the dream always gives me motivation to move on. The first year, I made many friends, I got to know all of my classmates, though the study was hard and tedious, I shared happiness and sorrow with my friends. When the second year came, I was arranged to another class, for the need of my major. I was a little frustrated at first, because I was worried no one could talk to me, but I made new friends quickly, sometimes I would keep in touch with my old friends. Now the last year has come, I must study hard, I will go to college next year, never have I felt so close to my dream. High school life is not easy for me, for the pressure is so heavy, but I won&t give up.
  我上高中的第一天,觉得很兴奋,经过了九年的学习,我觉得自己很接近大学,这个梦想总是给予我动力前进。在第一天,我结交了很多朋友,我开始知道我所有的同学,虽然学习很困难和乏味,我和朋友共享喜怒哀乐。当第二年来到的时候,我被安排到了另外一个班,出于专业的需要。刚开始,我感到很沮丧,因为我担心没人和我交谈,但是很快我就结交了新朋友,有时候我会和老朋友联系。现在最后一年已经来到,我一定要努力学习,这样我就能在明年上大学,我从未觉得自己如此靠近梦想。高中生活对我来说不容易,因为压力大,但是我不会放弃的。
  15、世界红十字日 World Red Cross Day
  World Red Cross Day, also called World Red Cross and Red Crescent Day, is on May 8th, and it is an annual celebration of the International Federation of Red Cross and Red Crescent Societies and all the National Red Cross. The date is also the birthday of Henry Dunant, who is the founder of International Committee of the Red Cross (ICRC). The first world war bring great pain to people, after the war the red cross of Czechoslovakia first initiative to organize the &red cross truce& activities, it was held to make the Red Cross humanitarian thoughts spread over the world, enhance friendship and cooperation between people, promote world peace and reduce the war. And this activity got universal praise and support from the International Committee of Red Cross. Since 1961, the International Federation of Red Cross and Red Crescent societies will put forward the World Red Cross Day theme. This year&s theme is &my Red Cross Story&. And according to that theme and the local situation, the National Red Cross all over the world will organize various forms of activities to celebrate the day.
  五月八日是世界红十字日,其又称为世界红十字与红新月日,这一天是国际红十字会和红新月会联合会以及所有国家红十字会的年度纪念日。这一天也是红十字的创始人亨利*杜南的生日。第一次世界大战给人们带来了巨大痛苦,战后捷克斯洛伐克红十字会首先主动提出举办&红十字休战日&活动,这次活动向世界宣传红十字会的人道思想,增进各国人民之间的友谊与合作,促进世界和平,减少战争。这次活动也获得了国际红十字会的普遍赞扬和支持。从1961年开始,国际红十字会和红新月会联合协会还会提出当年的世界红十字日的主题,而各国各地的国家红十字会则会根据该主题和当地的实际情况来举办各种形式的活动。
  16、怎样解决大城市住房问题 How to solve the housing problem in big cities?
  With the rapid development and the overpopulated in this society, more and more people rushing into the big cities for personal development. So, the housing problems in the big cities is becoming more and more serious.
  In my humble opinion, there are several ways to slove this problems. First of all, we can expend the cities, and build more apartment in the country. The fresh air and clean water will attract young people to live there. What& more, the housing price will be lower than the big cities. Second, the government should control the price of the house. If the house is too expensive, many people may not be able to afford a house on their own. The government should build some cheap apartment for the poor, the young people. Last but not least, we should have more skyscapes, the land is limited, we need more space to support people to have a good living condition.
  A good living condition is the key to social stability. if our country have enough houses, the pressure can be relieved to some degree. And our people can live a better environment.
  随着城市的快速发展和人口的飞速增长,越来越多的人进入城市寻求个人发展。因此,住房问题日益严峻。
  在我看来,有几个办法可以解决这个问题。首先,我们可以扩宽城市,在郊区建立更加多的公寓。新鲜的空气和干净的水资源会吸引年轻人搬到那边去的。更重要的是,郊区的房价会比城市便宜很多。其次,政府应该调控房价。如果房价太贵,很多人就会买不起房。政府应该为穷人和年轻人建造一些廉租房。最后,我们应该建造更多的摩天大楼。土地有限,我们需要更多的空间来给人们提供一个更好的居住环境。
  好的居住环境是社会保障的根本。如果我国有足够的房子,人们的压力就会在一定程度上减轻。我们的生活环境才能更好。
  17、春天 Spring
  When you look around, you will find that the spring is coming. The breeze is gently brushing your face. The blue sky is above you. After raining, the flowers are blooming in the garden. The living beings start to grow. Everything is full with vigor and fragrance. The best season of this year, you cann&t miss it and you will love it.
  The spring is coming, it brings green to the trees and grass, pink and yellow to the flowers. Activeness to the animals. Hopes to the human beings. The birds start to sing, the farmers begin to plant crops in the fields. In spring, everywhere is full of hope. People usually say that a good beginning is half done, while spring is the beginning of a year. So we should appreciate it and make the most use of it. Try the best to spread seeds in spring and you will get a good harvest in autumn. Then you will see how important spring is and how lovely it is.
  当你环望四周,你就会发现春天来了。微风轻拂你的脸颊。湛蓝的天空在你头上。春雨过后,花朵在园子里开放。生物开始生长。所有的一切都富有活力和香气。这是一年中最好的季节,你不会错过它,更会爱上它。
  春天来了,它把绿色带给了树木和青草;把黄色和粉色带给了鲜花;把活力带给了动物;更把希望带给了人们。小鸟开始唱歌,农民开始在地里耕作庄稼。在春天,一切都充满着希望。人们都说好的开始时成功的一半,那么春天就是一年的开始。所以我们更应该好好珍惜春天,过好每一天。在春天的时候努力播种,秋天时便会有所收获。然后你就会看到春天是多么的重要,多么的可爱了。
  18、工作与幸福 Work and Happiness
  Happiness is dependent upon work. Sometimes we complain that we have too much work, but we fail to realize that it&s our work that keep us moving on and helps us to become a better man. Last summer I visited my friends in a small village. It was obvious that working has become an indispensable part of their daily lives. They all went to the field to plant the crops. The sun was shinning above them and they looked quite happiness about their work. On their face there were such smiles as I had never seen before.
  Work provide us with happiness. Work is more than a necessity for human beings. If we have no work to do, we will waste our precious time. That&s pity. We will lose everything in the end. Work helps us to realize the importance of life, then we will appreciate it more. Everybody who live in this society could not live without working. If we spend every day idly, we will find life is boring.
  幸福建立在工作之上。有时候我们抱怨我们有太多的工作要做,却忽略了工作可以让人不断进步,从而成为一个更好的人。上个暑假我去一个小村庄拜访了我的朋友。显而易见,工作已经成为了他们不可缺的一部分。他们全都到地里面种庄稼。太阳当空照,他们看起来对自己的工作很是满意。对人类来说,工作不仅仅是种必需品。如果我们没有工作,那么,时间就会白白浪费掉。真真是可惜。最后,我们会失去所有的东西。工作帮助人们意识到生活的重要性,让我们更加珍惜。每个生活在社会中的人都必须工作,免得就不能生存下去。如果每天都无所事事,那么,我们会发现生活很无趣。
  19、出名趁早 To Be Famous in the Early Age
  Today, as the media develop fast, people can find the famous people everywhere, they are in the commercial, in the TV and the movies. The mass media provide so many chances for people who want to be famous. Many years ago, the age of being famous is about 23, but now, we can find a lot of stars getting famous in the early age, now the average age is 17. It is the age for teenager, many people believe that the early to be famous, the better, because the youth passes away quickly. As for me, I think being famous in the early age means the teenagers have to give up their study, they need to accept the company&s training, for the purpose of making their career perfect. Most people don&t have the chance to being famous, as they don&t get high education, so they live a hard life. I think teenager should focus on study first.
  今天,随着媒体的快速发展,人们可以随处发现名人,他们出现在广告里,电视里和电影上。多媒体给那些想出名的人提供了很多机会。很多年以前,人们成名的年龄大约是23岁,但是现在,我们可以发现很多明星出名的年龄很小,现在平均出名的年龄是17岁。这是出于青少年的年龄,很多人觉得越早出名,越好,因为青春稍纵即逝。对于我来说,我觉得年少成名意味着青少年要放弃学业,他们需要接受公司的训练,为了让他们的职业更加完美。大多数人没有机会成名,因为他们没有接受高等教育,因此他们过着艰苦的生活。我觉得青少年应该专注于学习。
  20、语言的力量The Power of Language
  After many years& learning of second language, have you enjoyed learning it?I bet most of your guys will say no, because second language is like a curse bounding to you, since we go to school, we just can&t get rid of it. Actually, if we learn to enjoy the beauty of language, we will find its power. The power of language expresses in its function. Language makes people from all around the world communicate. People in different countries speak different languages, it is hard for them to understand each other, while the power of language connects people together, English is the worldwide language, people have the idea to learn the same language to understand each other. In China, people learn English as the second language, so there is no problem for them to communicate with foreign people. Language provides the stage for people to understand each other, its power is so strong.
  经过多年二外语言的学习,你享受学习二外吗?我猜你们大部分人会说不,因为二外就像绑在你身上的魔咒,打从我们上学起,我们就无法摆脱它。实际上,如果我们学着去享受语言的美,就可以发现它的力量。语言的力量表现在它的功能上。语言让来自世界各地的人们交流。来自不同国家的人们讲不同的语言,对于他们来说很难彼此理解,然而语言的力量让他们把人们联系在一起,英语是世界性的语言,人们都意识到通过学习同样的语言来达到彼此理解。在中国,人们学习英语作为二外,因此这样在于外国人交流的时候就没有问题了。语言给人们提供了互相理解的舞台,它的力量是很强大的。
  21、塑料袋 Plastics
  Plastics are man-made materials with new properties. They are anywhere in our daily lives. They are very light but they can hold heavy things. That&s why they&re so popular all around the world.
  Plastics have found their widest applications. They can be used for almost everything from food coverings to automobiles bodies. Thousands of different products are now made entirely or partially from plastics. Of course more and more plastics will be made in the future.
  However, because the plastics are not rusting, they have negative effects on the global environment. The plastics bags are not easily to break down. If you&re burning them, they gas will pollute the environment. If you throw them into the river, the fish will die because they&re contain toxic. If you bury them, the land will not grow any crops. Most of the plastics are white, thus people call it &white pollution&.
  In order to protect the environment, we should not use plastics if we could. We should use some cloths bags instead. Only in this way, we can have a good environment.
  塑料袋是人们用新型材料制作的物品。在日常生活中,他们随处可见。塑料袋质地轻盈,却能承重。这就是为什么它们在全球都如此受欢迎的原因。
  塑料袋有着广泛的用途。从食品包装到汽车部件,塑料都可以起到自己的作用。成千上万的物体完全或是部分由塑料构成。当然,未来越来越多的塑料制品会应用到生活中去。
  然而,因为塑料袋不能分解,这给全球环境造成了很大的污染。它们很难分解。如果你烧它们,它们排放的气体会污染环境,如果你把它们丢进河流,鱼会因为塑料分解的有毒物质而死亡。如果把它们埋进土里,就会导致庄稼无法存活。因为大多数的塑料袋是白色的,所以又称为&白色污染&。
  为了保护环境,我们应该尽量不使用垃圾袋。我们应该用布袋来代替垃圾袋。只有这样,我们才能有个好的环境。
  22、雪人 Snowman
  Many friends of mine who study in the north upload a lot of interesting pictures about snowmen on their personal blogs. Born in the south a I never ever have a chance to see snow. I think they must have fun when they made a snowman. I really envy them. Every time I tell my parents we should go to the north for Spring Festival but they don&t agree (my father has some relations in Shanxi where snows every year) they think we could get sick because of the cold weather. Maybe someday I can travel to the north by myself.
  I know that the cultural in the north is totally different from south. In south, we almost eat everything, while in the north, people staple food is wheat. I hear that they eat noodles all the time. I don&t know it&s true or not. I just want to travel to there to test it by myself. In my opinion, traveling alone or with my friends to the north is quite a challenge for me. I wish i can save enough money, so I can go there to see the view of the north.
  我有很多在南方读书的朋友,他们都在个人博客上上传了关于雪人的照片。生长在南方,我从未见过雪。我觉得堆雪人的时候一定很好玩。我很羡慕他们。每次我告诉我的父母我们应该去南方过年时,他们却不愿意。(父亲有兄弟在陕西,那里每年都下雪)。他们认为如果去北方的话会因为寒冷而生病。也许某一天我会自己去北方旅游。
  我认为北方的文化和南方的完全不一样。在南方,我们基本上什么都可以作为食材。而在北方,人们的主食则是面粉。我听说他们总是吃面条。我不知道这是否是真的还是假的。我想自己去北方旅游,然后看看这是否为真。在我看来,独自一人或者与朋友去北方是种挑战。我希望我能存到足够的钱,然后去体验北方的风景。
  23、我的母亲 My Mother
  I came back to school after the summer vacation. As soon as I settled down, I made a phone call to my mother. When I talked to her, I could not hold back my tears. &After all,& I said, &You&re my mother.&
  During the vacation, mother and I had a quarrel. After that we were unwilling to talk with each other. She thought I was her sweet daughter and I believed that she did not respect me. Then after few days, I left home. My mother gave me a full package of home-make food and she said to me, &I cook this morning, take this then you can have it on the train.& However, I refuse to take it. I just turned away and slam the door without saying goodbye to my mother. I was still angry about her. &You&re still my good girl.& My mother said in a low voice chocked with sob.
  On the train I could not eat anything, I felt terrible. How I wish I had said sorry to my mother before I left. Now all I want to say is, will you forgive me, my dear mother?
  暑假结束后,我回到了学校。我一稳定下来,我就立刻打电话给我的母亲。当我和她说话时,眼睛止不住流了下来。我对她说,&毕竟,你是我的母亲。&
  在假期的时候,我和妈妈吵了一架。从那以后我们都不愿意和对方说话了。她认为我不再是那个甜美可爱的女孩了。几天后,我就离开了家。走之前,妈妈给了我一大包自己做的食品,她对我说:&我今早煮的,你拿着在火车上吃吧。&然后,我拒绝了妈妈的一片好心。然后我转过身狠狠的摔上门走了。也没有对她说再见。我还在生她的气。&你依旧是我的好女儿。&她用低沉的声音抽泣着说。
  在火车上我吃不下任何东西,我感觉很内疚。我真希望在离家之前对我妈妈说声抱歉啊。现在我只想说:我最亲爱的母亲,你愿意原谅我么?
  24、酒后驾车的危害 The Danger of Driving After Drinking
  Though we are told that alcohol is dangerous, especially driving a car after drinking alcohol, we can see the news about car accidents because of the driver drinking alcohol everyday, still people ignore the danger of drinking alcohol. Life is precious, no one will take responsibility of our lives except ourselves. Drinking too much will do harm to our body, even if you don&t cherish your life, while when you drive the car after drinking, you will take away other people&s lives. That is unforgivable, people have a happy family, they die because of your careless driving, and you will never have a chance to make up. Our government is very strict to the driver, the law clearly claims that drinking driver will be heavily punished. In order to make sure other people&s safety, we should not drive the car after drinking alcohol, or we ask friends to take us home.
  虽然我们被告知酒精很危险,特别是酒后驾车,我们每天都可以起看到喝酒后驾车而引发的车祸,人们仍然无视喝酒的危害。生命是很宝贵的,没有人会对我们的生命负责除了我们自己。过度喝酒会损害我们的身体,即使你不珍惜自己的生命,但是当你酒后驾车,你会危害到别人的生命。这是不可饶恕的,人们本来有一个幸福的家庭,他们因为你粗心的驾驶而失去生命,你也没有机会去补偿。我们的政府对司机要求很严格,法律明确规定司机酒驾将会受到严厉的惩罚。为了确保其他人的安全,我们不应该酒后驾车,或者叫朋友送回家。
  25、保护儿童不受侵害 Protecting the Children From Harassing
  Nowadays, when people talk about the principle, they are no longer showing respect, because many cases about the kids getting harassed by the principles were being exposed. Since then, the word &principle& is the speaking for monsters. Teenagers being harassed has become a hot issue, people call on the government to take some action to protect the teenagers. In my opinion, protecting the children are both parents and the society&s duty. Parents should teach their children to have the consciousness of security, like never getting alone with the strangers or the principles, when the principles ask the children to go to their home, children should reject. The society should supervise the principles, though they are in high position, what they do should be open to the public. Children are immature, they need the society&s protection, the harassing behavior shouldbe heavily punished by the law.
  现在,当人们谈到校长的时候,他们不再带着敬意,因为很多关于儿童受到侵害的案子得到了曝光。从此以后,&校长&这个词成为了魔鬼的代名词。青少年受到侵害事件已经成为了一个热门话题,人们呼唤政府采取些措施来保护青少年。在我看来,保护孩子是家长和适合的共同责任。家长应该教会孩子有安全的意识,比如不要和陌生人活着校长单独相处,当校长邀请学生去家里时候,孩子要拒绝。社会应该监督校长,虽然校长处于高职位,但是他们的所作所为应该对大众公开。孩子还处在未成熟时候,他们需要社会的保护,侵犯行为应该受到法律的严厉制裁。
  26、不要和陌生人说话 Don&t Talk to Strangers
  Before we go to school, we get our parents to supervise us all the time, so we live in a very safe environment. While when we go to school, parents can&t keep their eyes on us all the time, they are so worried about us, so they begin to tell us how to keep ourselves safe. The most important thing is that don&t talk to strangers, as a teenager, we haven&t had the ability to judge who is the good guy and who is the bad guy, so it is better not to talk to the strangers. The bad guys will like to talk to the teenagers, they want to do something to pay the teenagers& attention, thus they can induce the children to go with them and do the bad thing. In order to protect teenagers& security, teenagers are taught to keep distant from the stranger.
  在我们上学前,我们一直有父母的照看,所以我们生长在一个很安全的环境。然而当我们上学以后,父母不能一直监视着我们,他们很担心我们,因此他们开始教导我们如何保持自身的安全。最重要的事情就是不要和陌生人说话,作为一名青少年,我们还没有能力去判断好人和坏人,所以最好不要和陌生人讲话。坏人会喜欢和青少年聊天,他们想要做一些事情来吸引青少年的注意,以此来引诱青少年跟他们走,做坏事。为了保护青少年的安全,青少年应该和陌生人保持距离。
  27、家长间攀比对孩子造成的伤害 The Hurt on Children Between Parents& Comparison
  When we are small, we met this situation all the time, while our parents were talking to their friends, suddenly they called us to show our talent in front of their friends. This is very awkward situation to every child, they hate to show in front of parents& friends, but they can&t resist what the parents tell them to do. The parents& purpose is so obvious, they want to show off their children to their friends,
  so they can have face. All the parents ignore the negative effect on their children, all the children hate to do it, they have their dignity, they don&t like to be someone&s toy, so the children will become rebel. Parents should not take their children as the thing to show off, they will have pressure, they need to be respected. It hurts the children&s hearts, parents should show more respect to their children, let them have more freedom.
  当我们小的时候,我们会不断遇到这样的情形,当我们的父母和朋友聊天的时候,突然间他们叫我们在他们的朋友面前表演才艺。这对每个孩子来说是很尴尬的情形,他们讨厌在父母的朋友面前表演,但是又不能抵抗父母叫他们做的。父母的目的很明显,他们想要在他们的朋友面前炫耀孩子,因此他们会有面子。所有的父母都忽视了对孩子造成的消极影响,他们不想要成为某人的玩具,所以孩子会变得反叛。父母不应该把孩子当成炫耀的资本,他们会有压力,需要被尊重。这伤害了孩子的心灵,父母应该多尊重孩子,让他们有更多的自由。
  28、明天会更好 Tomorrow Will Be Better
  When we meet difficulties, most of us will be feeling distressed, just like the whole world is down and there is no hope for tomorrow. When we look back after many years, the difficulties at that time are just small matters, only if we can hold on to these. Life is wonderful, there is no need to let down on life when we meet difficulties, like a popular song&How can we see the rainbow without the storm&. Once I failed on the exam, I feel my world is over, I couldn&t eat well, I just let my parents down, I was so guilty about it. My teacher told me that the exam was not a big deal, I should forget it and kept moving on. Since than, I work hard and trying to forget it. Now when I look back on the failing exam, I think it is not a big deal.
  当我们遇到困难的时候,我们都会感到很沮丧,就像整个世界都要塌下来一样,明天也没有希望。当我们多年后回望,当时的困难是很小的事情,只要我们能够挺住。生活是很美妙的,当我们遇到困难的时候,没有必须对生活失望,就像一首流行歌&不经历风雨怎能见彩虹&。曾经我考试失败,我觉得我的世界都要塌下来了,我吃不下饭,让父母失望,我对此感到羞愧。我的老师告诉我考试不是什么大不了的事情,我应该把它忘记了,继续前进。打从那时起,我努力工作,尝试着去忘记。现在当我回望考试不及格时,我觉得那是很小的事情。
  29、校外租房之我见 My View on Living Off Campus
  It is said that renting a house outside school, instead of living in the dormitory is very popular in university. But, as a high school student, I find that living off school is also very popular in high school. They often say that they can have a better environment to study living outside school. But, I don&t agree with them. I think this is their excuse to play more. Firstly, school is the best place for study. Secondly, their self-control ability is not very good. They may play or waste their study time. I think this is one of the reasons that renting a house outside school is very popular. And another reason I think is they want to be special. As most students live in dormitory, he feels special when he lives outside school. Their psychological effect may be the main reason to make living off campus popular.
  听说在大学校外租房,而不住在宿舍里是非常受欢迎的。但是,作为一个高中生,我发现在高中校外租房也很受欢迎。他们经常说住在校外可以有一个更好的学习环境。不过,我不赞成他们的说法。我觉得这是他们想多玩点的借口。首先,学校是学习最好的地方。其次,他们的自我控制能力都不是那么的好。他们可能去玩或者浪费了学习的时间。我认为这就是校外租房热的其中一个原因。我觉得另一个原因是他们想成为特别的人。大多数学生都住在宿舍里,住在校外会让他觉得自己很特别。他们的心理作用也许是校外租房流行的主要原因。
  30、大学生结婚好吗?Is It Good For College Students to Get Married?
  Many years ago, it was illegal for college students to get married, because the law declaimed it, it was believed that college students were not suitable to get married. But now, the law has changed a few years ago, considering the teenagers gets mature earlier in the modern world, the law has changed the legal age to get married. So the college students can marry today, though the law admits college students to come to marriage, I think they are not suitable to go that far. First, the main duty of college students is to study, they should focus on their study, marriage will distract them. I advise college students to keep the love relationship, they can enter the marriage when they are working. Second, college students are not mature enough. Marriage means duty, most students are just getting independent, they have a lot of things to learn. College student should not rush to the marriage, they finish their study first.
  很多年前,对于大学生来说,结婚是不合法的,因为法律不允许,大家都认为大学生不适合结婚。但是现在,随着几年前法律的改变,考虑到青少年在现代变得日益早熟,法律更改了结婚的合法年龄。因此大学生今天可以结婚,虽然法律允许大学生踏进婚姻,我认为他们还不适宜走进婚姻。第一,大学生的主要任务是学习,他们应该专心学习,婚姻会让他们分心。我建议大学生保持恋爱关系,他们可以工作后结婚。第二,大学生还不足够成熟。婚姻意味着责任,大部分学生才刚刚独立,他们还有很多东西要学习。大学生不应该急着结婚,他们要先完成学习任务。
  31、中国人的社交 Chinese Social Communication
  When you ask a foreign what&s his impression about Chinese, he will say Chinese people are friendly and kind, but if you ask his impression about Chinese people when they are meeting in social occasion, he will answer you with the drink. It is a tradition for Chinese people that when they invite friends, they must prepare a lot of wine, the guests need to be drunk, because it means the hosts do a good job on treating their friends. Wine culture in China is very popular, it reflects on the business communication, too. When people need to deal with the business, they like to book a table in the hotel, and talk about the business work while they are having dinner. The inevitable thing is to drink, the boss like to watch the young employees to drink, when the boss is happy, the business is done. Chinese social communication is not in the best way, but there is no way to change.
  当你问老外对中国人的印象如何时,他会讲中国人很友好和热情,但是如果你问他对中国人在社交场合的印象如何,他会回答你&&酒。对中国人来讲,当他们邀请朋友时,他们必须准备狠毒酒,这是一种传统,客人需要喝到酒,因为这意味着主人公有好好招待他们的朋友。酒文化在中国很流行,这也反映在商业交流中。当人们需要处理生意时,他们喜欢在酒店里订桌子,在晚饭时候讨论生意的事情。喝酒是不可避免的,老板喜欢看年轻的员工喝酒,当老板满意时,生意就成交了。中国人的社交虽然不是最好的方式,但确是无法改变。
  32、如何维护消费者权益 How to Protect Consumers& Rights
  I bet most of you guys have come across such situation, when you go shopping and buy something, you find there is something wrong with the product after you buy it, you want the manager to compensate for you, but the manager refuse to. Though you are angry, there is nothing you can do. As a consumer, we need to protect our rights, when we find the products are not conformed with specifications, we have the right to ask for compensation. The consumers& rights are legal and protected by the laws, March 15 is International Day for Consumers& Rights and Interests, it pays special attention to the consumers, it reminds consumers of their rights. If consumers find the shops are cheating customers, they can call the police and protect their rights. So when we buy products, we need to have the conscious that our consumers& rights are protected by law.
  我猜你们大部分人都遇到过这样的情况,当你去逛街买东西,买下产品后才发现产品有问题,你想要经理赔偿你,但是经理断然拒绝。虽然你很生气,但是你也不能做什么。作为一名消费者,我们需要维护我们的权益,当我们发现产品和说明书不符合时,我们有权利要求赔偿。消费者的权利是合法的,并且受到法律的保护。3月15号是国际消费者权益日,它关注消费者,提醒消费者他们的权益。如果消费者发现商店在欺骗顾客,他们可以报警,维护自己的权利。所以当我们买产品时,必须要意识到消费者的权利是受到法律保护的。
  33、舞蹈班 Dancing Class
  One day, when I go home after class, my mother says she has something to tell me, I am so curious, she says to me that she wants me to learn ballet, I am don&t know what it is and say yes. But when I go to the dance class for a week, I feel down, ballet is so hard for me, my body doesn&t listen to me, I feel I am so stupid. I tell my mother I want to drop out of the dance class, she asks me why, I tell her the reason, she says everything won&t be easy to do, I should keep on, if I give up this time, I will do this next time. So I have to keep on, now, I feel ballet is not that hard, though I am still not dance well , I can keep up with others. I learn that I should not give up so easily.
  有一天,当我放学回家的时候,我的妈妈告诉我她有事情要对我说,我很好奇,她说她想要我去学习芭蕾舞,我并不了解芭蕾舞,答应了妈妈。但是当我上了一周舞蹈课以后,我觉得很失落,芭蕾舞对我来说很难,我的身体不听我使唤,我觉得自己很笨。我告诉妈妈我想要退出舞蹈班,她问我为什么,我告诉了她原因,她说一切都不容易去做,我应该要坚持下去,如果我这次放弃了,下次也会放弃。因此我坚持了下来,现在,我觉得芭蕾舞并不是很难,虽然我也跳得不是很好,但是我能跟上其他人。我学会了不轻易放弃。
  34、假如我有一百万美元 If I Had a Million Dollars
  Last night, I saw an English movie, it is about a man who hit the lottery, he got a lot of money suddenly, his life has changed since then. The movie is so funny, I laugh a lot, I imagine what would happen if I had a million dollars suddenly. I think I would travel around the world first. Since I go to from the age of 7, I spend a lot of time in school, I have to study from Monday to Friday, even on the weekends, I need to do a lot of homework, if I had a lot of money, I would put aside my study for some time, have a look of world. The first place I want to go is Tibet, I like the beautiful scenery and breathe the fresh air. I know money won&t come easily, I must work hard and make a lot of money to realize my dream.
  昨晚,我看了一部英语电影,这是关于一个中彩票的男人的故事,他突然间得到了很多钱,生活因此而改变。电影很有趣,我被逗乐了,想象如果我突然间有一百万美元,会发生什么事情呢。我觉得我第一件会做的事就是环游世界。打从我7岁上学起,大部分时间都在你学校,从周一到周五要学习,即使在周末,我也要做很多的作业,如果我有很多钱,我会把学习暂时放下一段时间,看看世界。第一个去的地方就是西藏,我喜欢那里美丽的风景,吸一下新鲜的空气。我知道钱不会从天而降,我必须要努力学习,赚钱来实现我的梦想。
  35、成人礼 Adult Ceremony
  Last week, I had my birthday party, it was my Adult Ceremony. Unlike the birthday party I had before, this time, my mother treated it as an important meeting, she invited many of my friends, she wanted to give me a big surprise and an unforgettable birthday. In China, when the children are 18, it means they have grown up and been adults. They can make their own decisions, their parents can&t treat them as kids any more. My mother gave me a present, it was a computer, I was so happy, she said that since I had been 18, I should be mature, I should think twice before action. I was so moved, at that moment, I felt it was so hard for my mother to raise me up, I would never let her down. My Adult Ceremony is sweet, I will never forget it.
  上周,我度过了我的生日,那是我的成人礼。不像之前我过的生日派对,这次,我的妈妈把它看着很重要,她邀请了我很多的朋友,她想要给我一个大大的惊喜和一次难忘的生日。在中国,当孩子长到18岁的时候,这意味着他们已经长大成人。他们可以自己做决定,父母再也不能把他们当做孩子看待了。我的妈妈给我买了一份礼物,那是一台电脑,我很开心,她说既然我已经十八岁了,就要成熟点,凡事要三思而后行。我很感动,在那一刻,我知道我的妈妈把我养大成人是多么不容易啊,我不会让她失望的。我的成人礼很甜蜜,我永远也不会忘记。
  36、内在美的重要性 The Importance of Inner Beauty
  Today, as the development of technology, people can change their faces by doing plastic surgery, because of the commercial ads, people are highly effected by the exaggerated facts that they can be the shining stars. So people pay special attention on the outlooks, they want to look perfect, as far as I am concerned, the true beauty is nothing with perfect looking, only the inner beauty makes you shining. In the fairly tale of Cinderella, the prince chooses the poor girl instead of the beautiful girls, because he admires Cinderella&s inner beauty, though she is nobody. Though it is just a story, it tells people that inner beauty makes one outstanding. People can make their faces perfect, but there is no way to fulfill their inner beauty by technology. Inner beauty is the most precious thing, beautiful outlook will fade away with the time, but inner beauty won&t, it only getting valuable.
  今天,随着科技的发展,人们可以通过做外科手术改变自己的外貌,由于商业广告,人们深深受到那些夸张效果的影响,相信自己可以成为耀眼的明星。因此人们很关注外表,他们想要让自己看起来完美,就我看来,真正的美丽和完美的外表无关,唯有内在美才能让你耀眼。在童话故事《灰姑娘》中,王子选择了那个可怜的女孩而不是那些好看的姑娘,因为他欣赏的是灰姑娘的内在美,虽然她没有地位。虽然这只是个故事,它告诉人们内在美让一个人出众。人们可以通过科技让他们的外表完美,但是内在美却是无法通过科技得到的。内在美是最宝贵的东西,美丽的外表会随着时间而消逝,但是内在美不会,它只会更加珍贵。
  37、枪支的管理 The Control of Guns
  Last week, there was unexpected disaster happened in Kunming, a group of gangster showed up in the Kunming train station, took out their knives, cutting people, many people died of the accident. What a tragical accident. It reminds me of the gun shot accidents happened in campus in America. America is not so strict to the control of guns, people can buy guns when they get registered, people can use the gun to hunt animals. While the lose management of the guns brings many tragedies, there is always news about gun shot accident in campus, the murders are teenagers. People are shocked by the news, they call on the government to control the guns, in case the teenagers have access to the guns. Compared to America, our country is very strict to the guns, so the gangsters of Kunmingdisaster use knives instead of guns. The government has done a good job on gun management.
  上周,昆明发生了一起令人意想不到的灾难,一群歹徒出现在昆明火车站,拿出刀,乱砍人,很多人死于这场灾难中。这是多么悲剧啊。这让我想起了发生在美国校园的枪杀事件。美国对于枪支的管理并不严格,人们可以再登记了信息以后买到枪,他们使用枪来打猎。然而对于枪支的疏于管理给人们带来了灾难,经常有新闻是关于校园枪杀事件,凶手是青少年。人们感到震惊,他们号召政府管理枪支,以防青少年接触到枪支。和美国相比,我们国家对枪支管理很严格,因此发生在昆明事件的歹徒用的是刀而不是枪。政府在枪支管理方面做得很不错。
  38、文明旅游 Behaved Tourism
  When holiday comes, thousands of people pour into the tourist sites, they want to relax themselves and enjoy the beautiful scenery. But Chinese people have a bad habit, they like to leave some notes on the site, proving them have been here before. Such a behavior has been criticized by the public, because the leaving note will damage the preservation of the tourist site. Most of the tourist sites are part of our country&s historical relics, these sites are priceless, it is everyone&s duty to protect the sites. When we go to travel, we should behave ourselves. First, we need to have the idea that no rubbish being leaved behind when we leave the site. We should take away what we bring, keep the environment clean. Second, no any notes being written in the sites. Though in the old days, Chinese workers like to leave their names on the sites, but now it is a new world, we need to behave ourselves.
  当节假日到来的时候,成千上百的人聚集在旅游景点,他们想要放松,享受美丽的风景。但是中国人有一个坏习惯,他们喜欢在景点留下一些记号,证明曾经在此旅游。这样的行为遭到了大众的批评,因为留下的记号会破坏景点的保存。大部分景点是国内的历史文物,是无价的,保护文物是每一个人的责任。当文明旅游时候,应该要规范自己的行为。第一,文明需要有这样的观念,当我们离开景点时,不能留下垃圾,拿走带来的一切。第二,不在景点留下记号。虽然在古代,中国的文人喜欢留下他们的名字,但是现在是新时代,我们要规范自己的行为。
  39、宿舍打扫责任Dormitory Clean Duty
  In China, when students go to middle school, most of them need to live in school from Monday to Friday, they can go home on weekends. Students have to spend most of their time in school, they start to learn to get along with others. Everyone has roommates, there are always four people live in a dormitory, without parents& caring, students need to take care of themselves. The first question needs students to think about is the dormitory clean duty, while most of them are princes and princess at home. Students need to do the house work, they should take turns, in that case, the dormitory will keep clean. It is reported that boys& room are dirty, because they never clean dormitory. It is everyone&s duty to clean the dormitory, we should not keep silent about the problem, students need to realize the clean environment can make their mood comfortable.
  在中国,当学生上初中的时候,大部分人需要从周一到周五在学校住,他们在周末可以回家。学生的大部分时间都呆在学校,他们开始学着和别人相处。每个人都有室友,每一个宿舍都有四个人,没有家长的照顾,学生需要照顾自己。他们要哦考虑的第一个问题就是宿舍打扫责任,然而大部分人在家是小皇帝和小公主。他们需要做家务,应该轮值日,这样的话,宿舍就能保持卫生。据报道,男生的宿舍脏,因为他们从来不打扫。打扫宿舍是每个人的责任,我们不应该在这个问题上保持沉默,学生需要意识到干净的环境能让他们保持愉悦的心情。
  40、意外发生时如何保护自己How to Protect Yourself When Accident Occurs
  On March 1st,2014, a great attack happened in Kunming, about ten guys from Sinkiang showed up inKunming train station, they took out prepared knifves, hurting people who were just walking around them. This accident is a great tragedy, people are shocked by what the gangsters did, it just happened so suddenly. This accident reminds people of how to protect themselves when attack happens. First, just to run. When we meet the gangster, the first thing is to run, the fast, the better, until you are far away from them. Second, if you don&t have enough time to run, then find a place to hind quickly. The place should be near you, having something to cover, don&t be afraid of the dirty environment, just to hind. Third, if you are caught by the gangsters, don&t fight with them, do as what they told you, only this will you have a chance to get away from them.
  号,昆明发生了一场大袭击,大约来自新疆的十名歹徒出现在昆明火车站,拿出事先准备好的刀,向走在旁边的路人袭击。这个事故是一场灾难,人们对于歹徒的所作所为感到震惊,一切都发生得这样突然。这个事故提醒人们当袭击发生时,要懂得去保护自己。第一,赶紧跑。当我们碰到歹徒时,第一件事就是跑,越快越好,直到你远离他们。第二,如果你没有足够的时间跑,找到一个地方藏起来。这个地方应该是离你近的,有东西来掩护你,不要害怕肮脏的环境,赶紧藏起来。第三,如果你被歹徒抓住,不要和他们挣扎,按照他们说的去做,只有这样,你才会有机会逃脱。
  41、你幸福吗?Are You Happy?
  Two year ago, Chinese biggest TV Channel played an interview which brought great response to the audience. The interview is about a journalist asked a worker that if he felt happy, the worker didn&t react what the question is, he answered that he his name is not happy. The interview became hot, everyone was taking about it,&Are you happy& has become a greeting when people meet, they made fun of it. The reason why the interview becomes so popular is that people lack of sense of happiness today, they find a way to make fun of happiness. As the development of technology, people live in a fast-pace lifestyle, the pressure from work is so heavy that people focus too much on work, they don&t have time to relax, many people bring the work issues to home, keeping busy all
  the time. We should find the balance between work and family life, try to enjoy life.
  两年以前,中国最大的电视频道播放了一条采访片子,引起了观众的巨大反应。采访是关于一位记者问一位农民工&你幸福吗?&,农民工没反应过来,他说他不叫幸福。这条采访片子很热门,大家都在谈论,&你幸福吗&成为了人们见面时的问候语,成为了一个玩笑。这条采访片子红的原因在于人们对幸福感的缺失,他们找到了开玩笑的方式。随着科技的发展,人们生活节奏变得很快,工作的压力太大以至于工作投入过多,他们没有时间去放松,很多人把工作事情带回家,一直工作。我们应该找到工作和家庭生活的平衡点,多享受生活。
  42、全国爱耳日 Ear Care Day
  Today is March 3, 2014, Ear Care Day. We always appeal everyone to try our best to keep healthy. When it comes to health, we usually mean no illness in the main body. There is little chance that people will pay attention to ear when they are talking about health. Without the concern of public, ear protection doesn&t go very well. There are many people in our country having ear problem, because of various reasons, such as, Drugs, genetic, infection, disease, noise pollution, accidents and so on. This problem brings much inconvenience for them. And the establishment of Ear Care Day is to appeal people to pay attention on their ear health. People had better to learn the ways to protect ear and try their best to avoid those things can harm ears. Only people pay their attention on it, there will be less people having hearing problems. Life will be better.
  今天是日,全国爱耳日。我们总是呼吁大家尽力保持健康。但是说到健康的时候,我们通常指的是身体上的。在讨论健康的时候,很少有人会留意到耳朵。没有公众的关注,保护耳朵并不是那么的顺利。由于各种原因在我们国家有很多人都有听力问题,例如,药物,遗传,感染,疾病,噪声污染,事故等。这个问题给大家带来了

我要回帖

更多关于 what makes 的文章

随机推荐