请登录后再发表评论!冀教版英语七年级上册-下载中心
英语备课大师――全站免费,无需注册,天天更新,伴您成长!
您现在的位置:&&>>&&>>&
【七年级上册】备课资料列表
共 213 份资料&&首页 | 上一页 | 1
| &43份资料/页&&转到第页
共 213 份资料&&首页 | 上一页 | 1
| &43份资料/页&&转到第页
公益网站 全站免费 无需注册 专注于中小学英语在线备课 站长qq:<FONT color=#ff00初一下册英语总复习题集(冀教版)
您现在的位置:&&>>&&>>&&>>&&>>&&>>&正文
初一下册英语总复习题集(冀教版)
作者:佚名 资料来源:网络 点击数: &&&
初一下册英语总复习题集(冀教版)
文 章来源莲山 课件 w ww.5 Y k J.COm 初一英语总复习习题集知识点:&& 1. 各模块的词汇:名词&& 形容词&&& 副词&&& 动词&&& 介词&&& 连词&& 2. 名词复数:-s;& -& -& 特例;(单音节;多音节) &&&&&&&&&&&&&& 名词和人称, 数的关系&& 3. 形容词的比较级和最高级:- - 双写;特例。用法。&& 4. 动词:系动词及其用法;情态动词及其用法; must行为动词及其用法。一般现在时&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& 现在进行时&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& 一般将来时&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& 一般过去时&& 5. 必会的词组:&&& go swimming&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& W&& l& think of(about)&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& W& what about doing…?& L&& buy…for&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& Give…&& show… 考查方式& 用适当形式:1.The school _____ (have) more than 3000 students.2.Where _____ the animal _____( live)?3.My father _____ (like) sports. What sport ____ you ____ (like)?4.He always _____ (have) lunch at work.5.Tom usually _____ (give) a CD to me for my birthday and I usually ____ (send) a box of chocolate to him.6._____ your brother _____ (walk) to school every day?7.What time _____ your parents _____ (get) up in the morning?8.How _____ your English teacher _____ (help) you with your lessons?9.The children _______ (not listen) to the teacher in class.10.She ______ (not wash) her clothes very often.&用动词的适当形式:1.Betty with his father ______ (go) shopping.2.Thank you for your ______ .(invite)& 3.My mother asks me _____ (clean) the window.4.My friends invite me _____ (sing) a Japanese song.5.Would you like ____(play) football?6.She likes ______ (eat) oranges very much.7.The family ______ (have) breakfast together in the morning.8.Coke isn’t a _____ (health) drink.9.There are seven _____ (tomato) on the table.10.Fish and meat _____ (be) my favorite food.11.I don’t like ______ (have) Coke.12.Noodles ______ (be) healthy food.13.I drink two glasses of ______ (orange) today.14.Thank you for _____ (ask) me to the party.15.Let him ______ (go) home now, it is very late.16.The new student _____ (come) from England.17._____ (watch) TV too much is bad for your eyes.18.Best _____ (wish) to you.&动词填空1.&Monkeys like _____ (eat) nuts.2.&I _____ (not have) many toy animals.3.&May I ______ (borrow) your dictionary?4.&It’s good ______ (read) English in the morning.5.&I have a lot of homework ______ (do) today.6.&What about _______ (go) out for a walk?7.&Some animals are ______ (friend) to people.8.&_______ he often ______ (help) his mother ______ (do) housework?9.&Would you like _____ (play) volleyball with us?10.&You need ______ (ask) the policeman.11.&Many children love ______ (play) computer games.12.&Would you like ______ (talk) with me?13.&We must ______ (learn) from each other.14.&It’s time ______ (pick) corn.15.&Why not _______ (go) to the zoo with me?16.&The school gate ______(open) at six in the morning.17.&I’d like you _______(ask) me some questions.18.&Don’t make the boy ______ (stand) on the chair.19.&What ______ she usually ______ (do) after she gets up?She usually ______ (wash) her face.20.&______ your sister ______(watch) TV every evening?No, she ______ (watch) it only on Saturday and Sunday evenings.21.&Thank you for _____ (give) me a present.22.&Mid-Autumn Day usually ______ (come) in September or October.23.&I’m going to a ______ (friend) home for dinner.24.&Jim usually ______ (walk) home after school in the afternoon.25.&How ______ your sister ______ (go) to work?26.&Jim often _____ (play) basketball on Sundays.& 27.&I don’t like ______ (sing) in English.28.&Don’t eat too much. It’s bad for your _____ (healthy)29.&Thank you for ______ (ask) me.30.&He likes singing and ______ (swim).31.&Father wants ______ (carry) these books to his bedroom.32.&Jim ______ (study) in the middle school.33.&Let him ______ (go) home now.34.&What time ______ your brother ______ (get) up every morning?35.&He _____ (not like) that new toy.36.&The teacher asks us ______ (read) English more.37.&What ______ your sister ______ (do)? She is a nurse.38.&Why not ______ (catch) a bus ______ (go) there?39.&It’s time ______ (go) home. I must ______ (go) now.40.&Shall we go ______ (shop)?41.&Mary ______ (have) a lot of homework to do.42.&It ______ (take) me half an hour to read English every morning.43.&What ______ (make) you think I’m a farmer?44.&His father ______(ask) her to wash her hands before each meals.45.&Mr. Brown ______ (want) to visit Nanjing.46.&My sister often ______ (do) her lessons in the evening.47.&One of the students in our class ______ (work) hard.48.&The first class ______ (begin) at eight.49.&My mother usually ______ (eat) bread and milk for breakfast.50.&Who ______ (help) you with the housework?51.&He never ______ (have) supper.52.&The other girl ______(clean) the blackboard.53.&My uncle ______ (sell) vegetables.54.&The boy ______ (ride) to school in the morning.55.&My grandfather ______ (watch) TV very often.& 56.&She often ______ (enjoy) the sunset.57.&Our English teacher usually _____ (say) the words in English in class.58.&Tony ______ (play) table tennis after school.59.&The German ______ (speak) Chinese.60.&On Saturdays my father ______ (stay) at home for rest.61.&I like _____ (make) friends.62.&He often ______ (have) meals at home.63.&Jim _____ (come) from Germany.64.&_____ she ______ (sing) well?65.&The post office ______ (open) late on Sundays.66.&Who _____ (do) the housework in your family?67.&What about ______ (swim) in the river?68.&Would you like ______ (sit) here?69.&There is a doctor ______ (look) after her.70.&My mother is ______ (worry) about me.71.& How long _____ it ______ (take) you to walk from your home to school?72.&My English teacher is good at ______ (dance).73.&______ (travel) by train is cheap and safe.74.&What about _____ (have ) a rest?75.&______ (walk) is good for health.76.&You’d better do some _____ (read) in the morning.77.&She _____ (buy) a pair sports shoes every year.78.&He wants ______ (read) this book.79.&Can he ______ (sing) very well?80.&Where ______ your teachers ______ (have) a meeting every Tuesday.81.&Ann ______ (not go) to school on Sunday.82.&They often _____ (speak) English after class.83.&The people there ______ (be) very friendly.84.&She ______ (work) hard in the day and _____ (read) English books on Chinese medicine at night.85.&One of the boys always _____ (eat) chocolate in the room.86.&They _____ (not have to) clean their classroom today.87.&My friends ______ (not have) a music class today.88.&Where ______ Lucy ______ (live)? She _____ (live) in China.89.&It’s time to get up. Tom ______ (put) up his clothes.90.&They usually ______ (leave) for Shanghai.& 91.&______ your aunt ______ (come) to see you every week?92.&______ (not talk) in class, please.93.&Mike often _____ (get) up early in the morning.94.&______ Mary _____ (work) hard at her lessons?95.&_____ Tom and Betty _____ (listen) to the radio now?96.&Listen! Someone _____ (talk) in the room.97.&______ she usually ______ (do) her lessons at school?98.&She wants me _____ (help) her with her English.99.&Meimei often helps her mother _____ (do) some housework.100.&Mr. Li _____ (have ) a new car.101.&What _____ you _____ (have) for supper every evening?102.&I’d like _____ (see) a film this evening.103.&Would you like something ______ (drink)?104.&May I ______ (use) your pen?105.&There _____ (be) some sheep and a dog on the hill.106.&----what _____ you_____ (do) on the playground?---- They are doing morning exercises.107.&I usually go _____ (shop) on Saturdays.108.&_____ (be) there any coffee in the cup?109.&Mike and I _____ (be) good at Chinese.110.&It’s time _____ (go) to school.111.&Let’s _____ (have) a rest.112.&She can _____ (speak) English very well.113.&--- What _____ (be) in the box?---There are some apples.114.&I don’t like _____ (be) late.115.&Why not _____ (go) out for a drive?116.&What about _____ (have) lunch together?117.&I find a girl _____ (sit) on the chair and _____ (read) under the tree.118.&Is it good _____ (help) your mother do the housework?119.&You must _____ (buy) a ticket when you go to the cinema.120.&It’s a long way. You’d better ____ (take) a bus.121.&I want _____ (get) my ball back.122.&When ____ she usually_____ (get) up every morning?123.&Let’s give him something nice _____ (eat).124.&You must keep your hands _____ (close). Don’t open them.125.&Summer _____ (begin) in July.126.&My father often tells me _____ (not play) on the road.127.&How does Jim make the baby _____ (stop) ______ (cry)?128.&Let him _____ (do) it now.129.&What about _____ (sweep) the floor now?130.&I heard the little girl _____ (sing) over there.131.&You can’t _____ (win) every time.132.&I watched my classmates _____ (play) on the playground.133.&She is very tired. I make her _____ (stop) to have a rest.134.&I’m sure he’ll be _____ (please) when he hears the news.135.&My brother enjoys _____ (play)table tennis every day.136.&They are busy _____ (repair) their houses now.137.&Tell him _____ (see) a doctor if he _____ (be) ill.138.&I’m sorry _____ (trouble) you, Mr. Brown.& 139.&Why don’t you _____ (throw) the ball to me?140.&My parents are both _____ (worry) about my study.141.&Are your hands _____ (close) or _____ (open)?142.&_____ your mother ______ (clean) the dishes?143.&My father is very tired after _____ (shop) all day long.144.&Tom enjoys _____ (watch) football match very much.145.&Monkeys like _____ (eat) nuts.146.&It’s good _____ (read) English in the morning.147.&Would you like _____ (play) volleyball with us?148.&May I ______ (borrow) your dictionary?149.&You need _____ (ask) the policeman.150.&We must ______ (learn) from each other.151.&I’d like you _____ (ask) me some questions.152.&Thank you for _____ (give) me a present.153.&Why not _____ (go) to the zoo with me?154.&Mid-Autumn Day usually ______(come) in September or October.155.&Don’t make the boy _____ (stand) on the chair.156.&The school gate ______ (open) at six in the morning.157.&Thank you for _____ (ask) me.158.&He like singing and _____ (swim).159.&Father wants ______ (carry) these books to his bedroom.160.&The teacher asks us _____ (read) English more.161.&Why not ______ (catch) a bus ______ (go) there?162.&Shall we go _____ (shop)?163.&It’s time _____ (go) home. I must _____ (go) now.164.&Let him _____ (go) home now.165.&Jim _____ (study) in a middle school.166.&He ______ (not like) that new toy.167.&I don’t like _____ (sing) in English.168.&How _____ your sister _____ (go) to work?169.&Jim usually _____ (walk) home after school in the afternoon.170.&What time _____ your brother ______ (get) up every morning?
句型转换:1.Are you from China? (改为同义句)2._____ you ______ from China?3.Tony likes writing his homework and playing games on the computer. (改为否定句)4.Tony ____ ____ writing his homework _____ playing games on the computer.5.I often go home. (对划线部分提问)&& _____ _____ _____ you go home?6. He usually uses a computer at school. (改为一般问句)_____ he usually _____ a computer at school?7. The camel eats fruit. (改为一般问句并作否定回答)& --- _____ the camel _____ fruit?& --- No, it _____.8. She gets up at 7:00 every day. (就划线部分提问)& _____ _____ _____ she _____ up every day? 9. My friend likes birthday party. (改为一般问句)& _________________________________10. They often send presents. (改为否定句)& _________________________________11. She does the housework every day. (改为一般问句)& _________________________________12. Her father has sports every Saturday morning. (改为否定句)& _________________________________13.Do you often play football after school? (肯定回答)&& ________________________________14.I have many books. (改为否定句)&& ________________________________15.Gao Shan”s sister likes playing table tennis. (改为否定句)&& ________________________________16.I watch TV every day. (改为一般疑问句)&& ________________________________17.David has got a goal. (改为一般疑问句)&& ________________________________18.We have four classes.& (改为否定句) && ________________________________19.Nancy doesn’t run fast. (改为否定句)&& ________________________________20. She lives in a small town near New York. (改为一般疑问句)&& ________________________________21.Mining usually waters the flowers every day. (改为一般疑问句)&& ________________________________22.Tom does his homework at home.& (就划线部分提问)&& ________________________________
中译英:Lily喜欢弹钢琴,唱歌。___________________________2. 我的叔叔喜欢看书和杂志。___________________________3.她妈妈从来不穿牛仔裤,运动鞋.______________________________4. 他每天放学后在教室里做作业______________________________& 5. 我们周日不上课。______________________________6. 我午饭时喝可乐或水。______________________________7. Mary 不喜欢流行音乐吗?______________________________8. 你们星期天上课吗?上。______________________________9. 每天晚饭后你都干什末?______________________________10. Tony 每天放学后和他的好朋友在教室里做作业。_____________________________
与表达On an early morning in 1980, a baby boy was born at St. Mary’s hospital in Athens, Georgia. It was me, Jody Lemon Pollock. Lemon was my father’s name.My parents live in a small town called Pelham. My mother, Nancy, is the daughter of a farmer. She is the oldest of the four children. My father, Howard, is the son of a farmer and a housewife. He is the ninth of eleven children. They got married on August 15th, 1971.I have only one sister, Jennifer. She is three years older than I. At the age of six I went to kingdergarden in Jefferson, and in 1996 I graduated from Jefferson High School. Jefferson is a very small town, but I love it very much. After I graduated from the college, I went back here to be a teacher. I am very happy with my life now.
1. What’s the writer’s family name?&2.&What does the writer’s grandfather do? 3.&How many aunts and uncles does the writer have? 4.&How old is Jennifer now? 5.&Where does the writer live now? 文 章来源莲山 课件 w ww.5 Y k J.COm
没有相关试题上一个试题: 下一个试题:
? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ?

我要回帖

更多关于 冀教版七年级下册英语 的文章

随机推荐