初中英语教师教育日记新年日记应该怎么写

【 liuxue86.com - 英语作文 】
  就要过年了,想必大家都很高兴,但也不能不哦!下面请大家来看看出国留学网小编辛苦为大家准备的《80词》两篇,如果想要更多相关讯息,请继续关注我们出国留学网的栏目。
  篇一:新年作文英语作文80词
  Spring Festival is a traditional Chinese festivals. The Spring Festival I enjoyed it.
  On New Year's eve, we eat a big dinner, eat the dumpling, eat dumplings. Grandma telling us about the Spring Festival.
  On New Year's day, we go to put the shopping etc. Relatives,
  The Spring Festival, I received many red envelopes, I'm going to use the money to buy some stationery. Good good study, and got good grades.
  是中国的传统。这个春节我过得很。
  之夜,我们吃团圆饭,吃汤圆,吃饺子。给我们讲关于春节的故事。
  大年初一,我们一家人一起去摆放亲戚,逛花街。
  这个春节,我收到很多红包,我打算用这些钱买一些学习用品。好好学习,考到好的成绩。
  篇二:新年作文英语作文80词
  Spring Festival is the most important festival in China.It&s to celebrate the lunar calendar's new year.In the evening before the Spring Festival,families get together and have a big meal.
  In many places people like to set off firecrackers,Dumplings are the most traditional liuxue86.com food.Children like the festival very much,because they can have delicious food and wear new clothes.
  They can also get some money from their parents.This money is given to children for good luck.
  People put New Year scrolls on the wall for good fortune.
  The Spring Festival lasts about 15 days long.People visit relatives and friends with the words &Have all your wishes &.People enjoy the Spring Festival,during this time they can have a good rest .
  春节是中国最重要的节日。春节是为了庆祝农历新年的来临。,一家人聚在一起吃一顿丰盛的年夜饭。
  在很多地方,人们都会放鞭炮,饺子是最传统的食物。孩子们非常喜欢这个节日,因为他们可以有好吃的食物同时可以穿新衣服。
  他们也能得到父母给的压岁钱。压岁钱给孩子们,以求好运。
  人们把春联贴到墙上,以求好运。
  春节将持续大约15天,人们在拜访亲朋好友前常用这句话:&祝愿&。人们喜欢春节,因为在这段里他们可以好好休息一下了。作文网小编为你精选的作文:
  想了解更多英语作文网的资讯,请访问:
本文来源:
从前,有个孩子家里穷,点不起灯,但他又十分的想读书,于是他在墙壁上凿了一个洞来看书。小编为大家精心准备了《寓言故事:凿壁取光》,希望对大家有所帮助,如果想了解更多的相关信息,请继续
都说胆小如鼠,心若不大的话,谁都是老鼠。小编为大家精心准备了《寓言故事:一颗老鼠心》,希望对大家有所帮助,如果想了解更多的相关信息,请继续关注我们出国留学网。一只老乌鸦叼着一只小老
童年总是美好的,就连童年的春节,我也觉得比现在的有趣。小编为大家精心准备了《童年春节忆趣》,希望对大家有所帮助,如果想了解更多的相关信息,请继续关注我们出国留学网。童年无论如何是回
国人的一生,最难忘的,估计就是春节了。小编为大家精心准备了《遗忘的春节》,希望对大家有所帮助,如果想了解更多的相关信息,请继续关注我们出国留学网。文/张郁国人一生,打记事起,能忘掉
小时候过春节,还有两件事让我难忘。一件事是救火。有一年春节后的一天夜间。小编为大家精心准备了《我小时候的春节》,希望对大家有所帮助,如果想了解更多的相关信息,请继续关注我们出国留学
新年作文英语作文80词
新年作文英语作文(chensheng)
第三方登录:关于新年英语日记精选
关于新年英语日记精选
【www.ruiwen.com - 日记】
  导语:时间过得很快,新的一年又到了,下面是由小编整理的关于新年的英语日记。欢迎阅读!  第一篇:新年的英语日记  My First Day of New Year  At the first day of New Year, I was so excited that I got up very early in the morning. But Mother was earlier than me, and she had gotten the breakfast ready. Dumplings, that's my favourite. After the wonderful breakfast, I left home with my parents to visit our relatives.  On the way, I said &Happy New Year& to everyone that I met and they all said that back to me. Everyone is happy and friendly. In my relatives' they prepared many sweets and snacks for visitors. They are all very delicious. The more exciting thing was that I got some money from my relatives. I had a fine day in my relatives' family.  My first day of New Year was very happy. It was a good start, and I would try my best to make this happiness last for the whole year.  第二篇:新年的英语日记  Happy new year  Spring Festival ,known as the Chinese New Year, is the most important holiday in China.From late January to early February,Chinese people are busy preparing for the New Year.They clean their houses ,have their hair cut,and buy new clothes .Jiaozi or dumpling is most popular.To those who live far away from their home,this festival is also a framily reunion occasion.  And they often go back home to celebrate the festival with their family.The first day of the new year is the time when people visit their friends adn wish each other good luck in the new year.  第三篇:新年的英语日记  The new year  The Lunar New YearThe Lunar New Year is a great occasion to the Chinese people. It lasts about the first four days of the year, during which people do not work except for the workers on duty. Students do not go to school,
Several days people begin to prepare. Farmers kill pigs, sheep, cocks and hens. City dwellers buy meat fish and vegetables. H coupletsare posted on the doors. Colourful lanterns are hung at the gate.  On the eve of the new year, each family has its members gatherd together and eats a family reunion dinner. After the meal they watch TV until the clock strickes twelve. Then every family sets off long strings of small firecrackers and other fire works to welcome the new year. On the first almost everyone is dressed in his or her best. When people meet on the way, they say to each other &Happy New Year&.  Friends and relatives pay new year calls and gives presents to each other. Children indulge themselves in games.  第四篇:新年的英语日记  The new year  On New Year's Eve, our class had a party. The atmosphere was good. It was out of the ordinary from the very begining. The boy student from one bedroom gave an unusual performance. We saw a boy named Li Xinmin turn off all the lights in a sudden snap. Then with three resounding crow of a cock echoing in the hall, the hall was again brightly lit in a snap.  Then, the representative of the bedroom Zhu Guozhang asked us to guess a line of a poem related to the above situation. He added that Li Xinmin alone was born in the year of the dog and the other three were all born in the year of the chicken. They left us all in confusion. And it was our monitor who was quickwitted.  He shouted our, &The day breaks as the cock crows three times at dawn.& The hall After that, they had another item. This time Li Xinmin was placed in the middle of the circle. While he was standing there, the other three stood around him, each bowing down to him at an angle of 120 degrees. It was an idiom. This time I got it right:&The dog stands out among a group of chickens.&  On New Year's Eve, our class had a party. The atmosphere was good. It was out of the ordinary from the very begining. The boy student from one bedroom gave an unusual performance. We saw a boy named Li Xinmin turn off all the lights in a sudden snap. Then with three resounding crow of a cock echoing in the hall, the hall was again brightly lit in a snap.  第五篇:新年的英语日记  Chinese new year  The spring festival is Chinese most traditional festival every 365 days. Each Chinese pay much attention on it. Every year about 15 days before spring festival, the migrate works and white-collars are beginning crowded home-returning.  But, in recent years, with the development of the world, many different attitudes between the young and the old towards the spring festival come forth. The old are still pay more attention to the spring festival, but the young gradually change the mode to spend their spring festival holiday, such as travel overseas.  When I am a childhood, I celebrated the spring festival with my family about a month in my winter vacation in traditional way, such as helping cleaning our houses, putting red couplets on gates, setting off firecrackers, and wear new clothes. Now, I spend only 4 or 5 days at home with my parents in celebrating the spring festival, then I will hurry back to work. Maybe in the near future, I will have no time celebrating spring festival hometown, and my parents have to come to stay with us in the city.  Whether or no, I like the spring festival. It is one of the most important part of our Chinese culture. However busy I am, I will try my best to celebrating it with the traditional way to protect those our ancestor has leave behind.
[关于新年英语日记精选]相关文章:
本文来源:> 初中生新年日记-初中生新年日记大全
日记初中相关推荐:
日记新年相关推荐:
初中生新年日记网站免费提供初中生新年日记,初中生新年日记大全等最新信息,欢迎访问栏目获取更多初中生新年日记信息。初中生新年日记更新时间:(chensheng)
第三方登录:

我要回帖

更多关于 初中英语教师教育日记 的文章

随机推荐