80%的问题10分钟解答
7x24小时客户服务
移动应用下载
Copyright (C) 2016 答疑网 prcedu.com 版权所有
网站备案信息 京ICP证041171号
京公网安备编号:64
400万学生都爱用的随身家教初一英语,,求帮忙_百度知道
初一英语,,求帮忙
2 get warmer3 in spring4 a lot of5 three days a week6 changes of the weather8 大量,许多9 暴雨10 强风,暴风11 小轿车12 do some relaxing and simple work
采纳率:70%
大雨10. 大量的9. three days a week6. change of weather82. become warmer3. in spring4. a lot of5. 强风11. 小车12
become warmerIn springPlenty ofThree days a weekchanges of the weather许多一场大雨一阵大风一辆小车
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
您可能关注的内容
初一英语的相关知识
换一换
回答问题,赢新手礼包
个人、企业类
违法有害信息,请在下方选择后提交
色情、暴力
我们会通过消息、邮箱等方式尽快将举报结果通知您。学霸来帮忙
初一英语【初中英语吧】_百度贴吧
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&签到排名:今日本吧第个签到,本吧因你更精彩,明天继续来努力!
本吧签到人数:0成为超级会员,使用一键签到本月漏签0次!成为超级会员,赠送8张补签卡连续签到:天&&累计签到:天超级会员单次开通12个月以上,赠送连续签到卡3张
关注:41,481贴子:
学霸来帮忙
初一英语收藏
Bob is eleven years old. One day, his friend Jenny said to him, “I’m going to have a birthday party on Saturday. Bob, can you come?”Bob asked his mother, and his mother said, “Yes, you can go. ” On Saturday afternoon, his mother said to him again, “Now, Bob, when you go to the party, you must be polite(礼貌的), and don’t ask for food until someone gives it to you. ”“All right, Mom. ” Bob said, and he went to Jenny’s house by bike.There were many children at the party. They played games for about an hour, and then Jenny’s mother gave them some food, but she forgot Bob and didn’t give him any. After a long time, he took up his plate(盘子)and said loudly, “Does anyone want a nice clean plate?”根据短文内容,选择正确答案。(
)26. How old is Bob?
A. Nine. B. Ten. C. Eleven.D. We don’t know.(
)27. When was the birthday party?
A. On Saturday. B. On Sunday. C. On Friday. D. On Monday.(
)28. How did Bob go to Jenny’s house?
A. On foot. B. By taxi. C. On his bike. D. By boat.(
)29. Whose birthday is it?
A. Bob’s. B. Bob’s mother’s.
C. Jenny’s mother’s.
D. Jenny’s.(
)30. Why did Bob take up his plate?A. Because he wanted others to look at his clean plate.
B. Because he had a nice clean plate.C. Because he wanted some food.
D. Because his plate was very clean.(B)Betty loved only one thing in life—chocolates. She enjoyed every kind, like chocolate cake, chocolate ice cream(冰淇淋)and so on.On Betty’s birthday, her best friend, Lisa, wanted to prepare(准备) her dinner at a restaurant.“Well, today is my birthday and I can order anything, right?”Betty asked Lisa.“I guess so,”said Lisa,“But you shouldn’t eat too much.”At the restaurant, Betty ate a lot of chocolates and a large box of chocolate ice cream. When the dinner ended, she didn’t look well.“You surely ate a lot!”Lisa said to her.“I know, but now I need something else.”Betty said.“What? More chocolate?”Lisa asked.“No, a doctor.”Betty said,“I’m not feeling(觉得)well.”根据短文内容,选择正确答案。(
)31. Betty’s favorite food is ______.
A. cake B. ice cream C. bread D. chocolates(
)32. Betty wanted to see ______after dinner.
A. her mother
B. best friend
C. a doctor
D. a restaurant(
)33. How was Betty after dinner?
A. She was fine. B. She was not well.
C. She was happy. D. We don’t know.(
)34. Which of the following is NOT true?A. Betty only ate a big cake for dinner.
B. Lisa took Betty to dinner.
C. Betty and Lisa had dinner at a restaurant.
D. It was Betty’s birthday.(
)35. From the passage(短文), we can know ______.A. Lisa is not Betty’s best friend
B. on Betty’s birthday, Lisa bought Betty a cakeC. Betty ate too much chocolate on her birthday
D. Betty needed something else to eat(C)Rose was born on February 29th, 2004. By 2010, her parents had 6 birthday parties for her. But most(大多数) of them were on February 28th. One day, she knew that only February 29th was her real (真实的) birthday. It comes every four years, so she didn’t want to have birthday parties on February 28th any more. After that, she had only one party. That was in the year 2012. On that day her grandparents, all her uncles, aunts and cousins came to her home to celebrate her birthday. She got so many presents. She thinks it’s much more interesting to have a birthday party every four years.根据短文内容,完成任务。任务一:判断正(T)误(F)。(
)36. Rose’s parents had a birthday party for her on February 28th every year.(
)37. In the year 2012, Rose had a birthday party on February 29th.任务二:填空。38. By 2012, Rose had _________birthday parties.任务三:回答问题。
39. Why does Rose want to have her birthday party on February 29th.____________________________________________________任务四:翻译画线的句子。40. ____________________________________________________
初中英语,中高级教师1对1辅导,教学有品质,提分看得见.随时退费家长无忧!
CACDBDCBACFTmore interesting Because
28th .划线句子在哪里?
38. By 2012, Rose had _________birthday parties
seven(her parents had 6 birthday parties for her 用这句推测)39 because( she knew that ) only February 29th is her real (真实的) birthday楼主 这种自己不写的,以后将直接删除不做任何通知,自己做才有提高
这翻译不是很简单吗
卧槽!这题我做到快吐啦。。。 ﹏₯㎕﹍﹍纵使世上风情万种,我唯对你情有独钟          ﹏﹏﹏✎   
登录百度帐号

我要回帖

更多关于 苏教版初一英语 的文章

随机推荐