下载文档到电脑,同时保存到云知识,更方便管理
还剩2页未读,继续阅读
定制HR最喜欢的简历
你可能喜欢扫二维码下载作业帮
3亿+用户的选择
下载作业帮安装包
扫二维码下载作业帮
3亿+用户的选择
what do you like doing besides “sleeping”?还是to sleep?有do无to什么情况下用?介词后不是加doing吗,那besides but except 后为什么加动词原形啊?eg:what do you like to do besides sleep
作业帮用户
扫二维码下载作业帮
3亿+用户的选择
这里的sleep不是动词,是名词.e.g. I'd like to catch some sleep. 这里的sleep也是名词.
what do you like doing besides “sleeping”?还是to sleep
是sleeping, 因为动词加ing形式会分词化,就可以放在介词后面了。
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
扫描下载二维码& “so true be say much ...”习题详情
0位同学学习过此题,做题成功率0%
so& true&&& be& say much&&& invitetell&&& you instead polite& activity&&& but&When someone asks you to do something you do not feel like doing, what should you do? It's a good idea to say "no" at this time. It's better to spend more time on some useful&【小题1】. However, you may worry others will think you are impolite or unkind. What should you do? Here &【小题2】 &some tips that may help you.It is OK to make up white lies. That doesn't mean you are dishonest. &【小题3】 &it may make both you and the other person pleased and comfortable.When you are &【小题4】to a party or some other events that you do not want to take part in, you can say, "No, but thanks for the invitation. That's very kind of you. " In this way you can not only refuse &【小题5】 &but make the person who invited you feel comfortable.When you don't want to lie, just tell the【小题6】 &. You may say like this, "I want to spend more time on myself, &【小题7】I've decided to say 'no' to these activities. " In this way, people will see that you respect yourself, and as a result they'll also pay you【小题8】 &respect.My last suggestion is to just do it. You may feel uncomfortable at first, but this is not the reason for &【小题9】"no". Never make anything more complicated(复杂的 ) than it is.Feel proud of【小题10】for being strong enough to say "no".&
本题难度:一般
题型:解答题&|&来源:2014-河南省郸城县光明中学中考全真模拟检测英语试卷
分析与解答
习题“so true be say much invitetell you instead polite activity butWhen someone asks you to do something you d...”的分析与解答如下所示:
【小题1】花时间在一些有用的活动上更好。据修饰语some和句意可知填名词复数activities。【小题2】这是可能帮助你的几条建议。据Here&& 2&&some tips that may help you.主语是some tips可知填are.。【小题3】反而它可能会让你和别人都高兴和舒服。据That doesn't mean you are dishonest.&& 3&it may make both you and the other person pleased and comfortable.可知填instead反而。【小题4】当你被邀请参加聚会的时候。invite...to...邀请……去……,主语you是invite的承受着,故用被动语态填invited.【小题5】你不仅可以礼貌地拒绝。修饰动词refuse要用副词politely礼貌地.【小题6】只需要说实话。tell the truth说出实情【小题7】所以我决定对这些活动说不。据句意故填so.【小题8】他们也会给你更多的尊重。据句意故填more。【小题9】这不是说不的原因。介词of后跟动名词,据句意填saying。【小题10】为你自己感到骄傲吧。据句意故填yourself。
找到答案了,赞一个
如发现试题中存在任何错误,请及时纠错告诉我们,谢谢你的支持!
so true be say much invitetell you instead polite activity butWhen someone asks you to do something ...
错误类型:
习题内容残缺不全
习题有文字标点错误
习题内容结构混乱
习题对应知识点不正确
分析解答残缺不全
分析解答有文字标点错误
分析解答结构混乱
习题类型错误
错误详情:
我的名号(最多30个字):
看完解答,记得给个难度评级哦!
“so true be say much ...”的最新评论
欢迎来到乐乐题库,查看习题“so true be say much invitetell you instead polite activity butWhen someone asks you to do something you do not feel like doing, what should you do? It's a good idea to say "no" at this time. It's better to spend more time on some useful____【小题1】. However, you may worry others will think you are impolite or unkind. What should you do? Here____【小题2】____some tips that may help you.It is OK to make up white lies. That doesn't mean you are dishonest.____【小题3】____it may make both you and the other person pleased and comfortable.When you are____【小题4】to a party or some other events that you do not want to take part in, you can say, "No, but thanks for the invitation. That's very kind of you. " In this way you can not only refuse____【小题5】____but make the person who invited you feel comfortable.When you don't want to lie, just tell the【小题6】____. You may say like this, "I want to spend more time on myself,____【小题7】I've decided to say 'no' to these activities. " In this way, people will see that you respect yourself, and as a result they'll also pay you【小题8】____respect.My last suggestion is to just do it. You may feel uncomfortable at first, but this is not the reason for____【小题9】"no". Never make anything more complicated(复杂的 ) than it is.Feel proud of【小题10】for being strong enough to say "no".”的答案、考点梳理,并查找与习题“so true be say much invitetell you instead polite activity butWhen someone asks you to do something you do not feel like doing, what should you do? It's a good idea to say "no" at this time. It's better to spend more time on some useful____【小题1】. However, you may worry others will think you are impolite or unkind. What should you do? Here____【小题2】____some tips that may help you.It is OK to make up white lies. That doesn't mean you are dishonest.____【小题3】____it may make both you and the other person pleased and comfortable.When you are____【小题4】to a party or some other events that you do not want to take part in, you can say, "No, but thanks for the invitation. That's very kind of you. " In this way you can not only refuse____【小题5】____but make the person who invited you feel comfortable.When you don't want to lie, just tell the【小题6】____. You may say like this, "I want to spend more time on myself,____【小题7】I've decided to say 'no' to these activities. " In this way, people will see that you respect yourself, and as a result they'll also pay you【小题8】____respect.My last suggestion is to just do it. You may feel uncomfortable at first, but this is not the reason for____【小题9】"no". Never make anything more complicated(复杂的 ) than it is.Feel proud of【小题10】for being strong enough to say "no".”相似的习题。This is your life. Do what you love, and do it often. If you don’t like something, change it.
Similar Quotes
More about:
“This is your life. Do what you love, and do it often. If you don’t like something, change it. If you don’t like your job, quit. If you don’t have enough time, stop watching TV. If you are looking for the love of your life, they will be waiting for you when you start doing things you love. Stop over analyzing, life is simple. All emotions are beautiful. When you eat, appreciate every last bite. Open your mind, arms, and heart to new things and people, we are united in our differences. Ask the next person you see what their passion is, and share your inspiring dream with them. T getting lost will help you find yourself. Some opportun seize them. Life is about the people you meet and the things you create with them, so go out and start creating. Live your dream, and wear your passion. Life is short.”
Similar Text QuotesWhat motivates you to do good job? - HR Interview Questions and Answers
Verbal and Reasoning
Current Affairs & GK
Engineering
Medical Science
& HR Interview Room
Points to remember before you attend this interview question:
Assume, now you are sitting in front of the HR manager.
Take the initiative to attend this question and tell your real answers.
Harikrishnan J said:
(Mar 9, 2018)
It's my profession. My job. I want to give 120% comittment and dedication to my profession. The above sentence keeps me motivating.
No comments yet.
Deepika said:
(Mar 9, 2018)
Good salary, good environment to explore our skills.
No comments yet.
Subin Rajan said:
(Mar 5, 2018)
Good support and smart working team motivates me to do good job.
No comments yet.
Aritra Majumdar said:
(Mar 2, 2018)
Ever since I was a student, I have been motivating my peers continuously throughout their academic life with various academic and non-academic inputs.
I am a self motivated person who can show his passion and commitment towards a job without the need of reading motivational quotes, watching inspiring movies etc.
No comments yet.
Bandana Chakraborty said:
(Feb 19, 2018)
My education motivates me to do the job.
No comments yet.
Inbavalli said:
(Feb 15, 2018)
Appreciation and growth opportunities, I used to motivate myself helps me to do good job.
No comments yet.
Deepa Bajaj said:
(Feb 13, 2018)
In my life, my biggest inspiration is my father because he does all the things for giving me a good education. And he believes me more than I do.
(Feb 9, 2018)
In my life, the biggest motivation is my father and one of my friend. My father does every possible thing to let me achieve what I want from my life. He believes in me even more than I do. And my friend always guides me and motivate me to explore myself every day, to do something productive that may affect the millions in some way.
No comments yet.
Pathan Shahebaz said:
(Feb 4, 2018)
Challenges and opportunities motivate me to reach up to the goals of my life as well as to do a better job.
Dheeraj said:
(Jan 21, 2018)
Appreciation and growth opportunities motivates me to do good job.
No comments yet.
G.Veena said:
(Jan 20, 2018)
Fulfilling of my parents dreams and my goals motivates me to do a good job.
No comments yet.
Nakul Bhange said:
(Jan 20, 2018)
I learnt a lot from my parents. Even though my father is a farmer he has made me engineer by his efforts. His great efforts to work makes me do work effectively. I want to gift my good performance to my parents.
No comments yet.
Dr. D said:
(Jan 19, 2018)
The outcome of completion of the job always motivates me. Thinking that how will it feel when my job is completed always work as a self-motivator.
No comments yet.
Beny said:
(Jan 15, 2018)
Actually, I realized that standing alone doesn't mean I'm alone. It means I'm strong enough to do anything by myself as I can. This quoates motivate me. Not paricularly job. It matches to all thing.
No comments yet.
Priyanka said:
(Jan 14, 2018)
My passion for the work, my learning attitude, my hard work and dedication motivates me to do good job.
No comments yet.
Rikita Rana said:
(Jan 12, 2018)
My Honesty motivates me to do a good job.
As I have learned from my parents always be honest at a workplace or in front of friends or people.
Don't think what you are getting think what you are giving.
You are an employee of the company!
No comments yet.
Salma said:
(Jan 10, 2018)
My aim for supporting my family financially and to see a proud smile on my parents' face motivates me to do a good job. And another reason is that I want to prove myself and become self-dependent in terms of money and to get good fame.
No comments yet.
Jitender Verma said:
(Jan 7, 2018)
Work pressure & new learning to face the difficulty /challenge keeps me motivated.
No comments yet.
Nits K said:
(Jan 7, 2018)
Sir, I came from the small village where not much facility for education and my family background is farming. My family always had a dream that I will do something great and make them proud. They believe me.
That all does motivate me to do better and better every time. And really I came so far.
Sandeep Damar said:
(Jan 2, 2018)
I'm truly saying, sir. The difficulties and problems which my father face to make me this much educate motivates me a lot to do a good job and for him only I motivate to do a. My desires motivate me to do a good job and get success.
No comments yet.
Viji Vijayan said:
(Dec 30, 2017)
The primary reason is the point at which I see my parents hardworking all through life which likewise spurs me to help them in monetary undertakings. Additionally, my objectives and diligent work that I have been doing from adolescence to accomplish a comment something throughout everyday life and learning at different stages. Adapting new things in the activity makes you self-assured and healthy identity.
No comments yet.
Mighty Vishu said:
(Dec 17, 2017)
I am a self-motivated person who like to do work during the stipulated period of time, rather than waiting for the deadline, besides this, I am the result oriented person who would like to do work individually or in the team.
No comments yet.
Rahul said:
(Dec 14, 2017)
The first reason is when I see my parents working hard throughout life which also motivates me to help them in economic affairs. Moreover, my goals and hard work that I have been doing from childhood to achieve something to become something in life and learning at various stages. Learning new things in the job makes you self-confident and wholesome personality. And the most common and obvious is fame respect in society and a good job means good salary as well.
No comments yet.
Syam said:
(Dec 14, 2017)
I am self motivated and I always let platform for my parents, relatives and friends to motivate me. I always listen to their advises rather I would take up those advises as vital informations which motivates me.
No comments yet.
Janvi said:
(Dec 10, 2017)
Passion to prove myself.
Passion to challenge my limits.
Passion to bring the best out of me and others.
Passion to lead every day.
Passion to be creative, innovative.
Passion to convert my obstacles into opportunities.
These are the things which motivate me to do my best and a good job.
Mohd Aasir said:
(Dec 7, 2017)
Nothing motivates you unless you have someone in your life it is my father who still motivates me because I have been seeing him doing immense hard work for all my life that is inspirational and motivational Period.
No comments yet.
Tobin Thankachan said:
(Dec 6, 2017)
I always follow my passion which motivates me to do better in my job.
No comments yet.
Priya said:
(Dec 6, 2017)
I am self motivated girl. Every failure and difficulties face in my life motivates me.
My dream, my parents struggling for us always motivates me to give Best life to my parents and family member.
Deepak Kumar said:
(Dec 2, 2017)
For me sir. I know how I reached here. This is result of my patience, dedication and hard work. That's why I know the value of having it. That's always motivate me to work and work best of my ability.
No comments yet.
Sushanto said:
(Dec 1, 2017)
Everything has only 2 option one is you win and other is you lose. If you win it's good if you loose then learn from your mistake because mistake can also be learning experience that's motivate me for good job.
Akash Anand said:
(Nov 20, 2017)
My dreams, my goals motivates me to do a good job.
No comments yet.
Amjad said:
(Nov 18, 2017)
My present success is make me motivated why because if I concentrate on my present work through hard work instead of working for gaol then automatically I can easily complete my goal through smartness why because if you do hard work today definitely you became smart worker through your struggle so that make motivate me.
And guys please comment if I did any mistake.
Poonam S said:
(Nov 17, 2017)
To support my family in terms of money and to see a proud smile on my mother's face always motivates me to do good job.
Kunal Gupta said:
(Nov 2, 2017)
I want to be a self dependent person and by doing job also helps to me learn something new daily. So its enough to motivate anyone.
No comments yet.
Vennela said:
(Oct 31, 2017)
I'm truly saying sir. The difficulties and problems of the house motivates me to do a good job, with my mother sacrifices also motivates, because she only doing everything for my life, she only praying every second for my wellness.
No comments yet.
Ujjwal Shrestha said:
(Oct 28, 2017)
Rewards, appreciation & timely promotion motivates me to do good job.
No comments yet.
Dhevayani said:
(Oct 26, 2017)
Sir, I'm a big self-motivated person. If I can do any mistakes, I feel self-motivated by myself about work the Company will be given the support of my work.
No comments yet.
Atul said:
(Oct 23, 2017)
Apprecation, Reward, Recognation & Growth (for Co. & Me) will motivate me to do good job.
No comments yet.
Shanu Sheik said:
(Oct 22, 2017)
I believe nothing can motivate you unless you are self-motivated.
My dreams my goals motivates me.
Challenges failure and insults have taken in a positive way can motivate any person to achieve something big.
The need to see a big proud smile in my parents face because of me motivates me every day!
Lydia Mbabazi said:
(Oct 17, 2017)
Being respected & appreciated at my job motivates me.
No comments yet.
Prathmesh said:
(Oct 9, 2017)
Work Satisfaction gives me motivation.
As an experienced employee when I look up the projects that I have handled are being used by people.
People are having benefit from them,
This makes me motivated.
No comments yet.
Nick Hill said:
(Oct 4, 2017)
3 things motivates me,
1. To make money.
2. Attraction is a thing can help in productive works.
3. Thought that if I want people to work for me, I should learn to work under someone first.
No comments yet.
Sushma.A said:
(Oct 2, 2017)
The spirit of being faithful, respectful, my determination and passion towards what I perform motivates me do a good job.
No comments yet.
Sushant Sahay said:
(Sep 29, 2017)
The curiosity of learning new skills to do or achieve the required target is the biggest motivation which comes from itself as no one can motivate you unless you motivates yourself.
No comments yet.
Kavi said:
(Sep 27, 2017)
I am very interested in gathering new knowledge so it will motivates me to go good job.
Amit Gangwar said:
(Sep 21, 2017)
I am honest man. I want to succeed in life and fly with happiness, my idea.
So I motivates good job.
No comments yet.
Juli said:
(Sep 16, 2017)
Three things are there to motivate anything in life:-.
I am learning something daily or not.
Is it productive or not.
Am I happy enough what am I doing today?
Arvind Verma said:
(Sep 14, 2017)
My insult motivates me to make my self for the best. I know that I will do.
No comments yet.
(Sep 13, 2017)
My desire and failure motivate me to achieve new height in life.
No comments yet.
Arti said:
(Sep 9, 2017)
My willingness to get success in the respective field and need inspired me to do this job.
No comments yet.
What motivates you to do good job?
(optional)
» Your comments will be displayed only after manual approval.
Related questions:

我要回帖

更多关于 do u like what u see 的文章

随机推荐