拍照搜题,秒出答案,一键查看所有搜题记录
下载作业帮安装包
扫二维码下载作业帮
拍照搜题,秒出答案,一键查看所有搜题记录
英语作文 我最喜欢的明星因为没有什么特别喜欢的明星,所以想不出来,帮忙写个范文吧!初二的,60词~写得好再追悬奖分~麻烦快一点,明天要收
作业帮用户
扫二维码下载作业帮
拍照搜题,秒出答案,一键查看所有搜题记录
我也是初二的.我帮你吧.我最爱武艺了.My favourite star is called Philip.A lovely boy.He is born in .In this summer holiday,I met him in the happy boy.He grow resembles Monchichi.A lovely monkey.I like the sound of his voice and His efforts.His low-key but ablaze.Shy and innocence.He was very kind.Whenever he could never forget we support his silence.He is this year the popularity of the king,happy wide-ranging perhaps it is precisely because his extraordinary temperament.我最喜欢的明星叫武艺.一个可爱的男孩.他出生在.在这个暑假,我在快乐男声认识了.和长得很想蒙奇奇.一个可爱的猴子.我喜欢他的声音和他的努力.他低调却善良,腼腆而纯洁.他还非常的善良.无论什么时候他都不会忘记一直默默支持着他的人——WE(午饭,武艺粉丝团)他是今年快乐男声中当之无愧的人气王,或许正是因为他那非凡的气质.
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
扫描下载二维码英语作文:我最喜欢的明星 My Favorite Star
我的图书馆
英语作文:我最喜欢的明星 My Favorite Star
There are many excellent stars in various fields at home and abroad, for example Zhou Xun in film industry, Mo Yan in literature, and Bolt in the sports circles. My favorite star is Zhou Xun, who is an outstanding actress. Zhou Xun watched movies since she was a little girl. Her father worked in a cinema, which offered her golden opportunity to access to movie. Maybe her talented performance was developed since then. Over the two decades Zhou Xun performs in TV or movies, her acting is mature day after day, bringing her lots of awards. Now she has become one of the iconic actresses in China. Besides, she advocates herself in philanthropy and environmental protection. Zhou Xun calls on everyone to live a low-carbon life to keep a green and beautiful planet. I like her because of her excellent performing as well as her personality.
在国内外各领域中都有杰出的明星,例如电影界的周迅、文学界的莫言和体育界的博尔特。我最喜欢的明星是周迅,她是一位很棒的电影演员。周迅还是个小孩子时,就接触到了电影。她的爸爸在一间电影院工作,这是她接触电影的绝佳机会,也许她的表演天赋就是从那个时候培养起来的。在她踏足电视电影的二十年里,周迅的表演日渐成熟,也给她带来了许多的荣誉。现在,她已经成为了华语影坛最具标志性的女演员之一。此外,她也热衷于慈善事业和环保。周迅号召大家低碳生活,还我们一个绿色、美丽的地球。我喜欢她,不仅因为她出色的表演,也因为她的人格魅力。
TA的推荐TA的最新馆藏[转]&[转]&[转]&[转]&[转]&[转]&[转]&[转]&[转]&[转]&
喜欢该文的人也喜欢当前位置: &
& 我最喜欢的运动明星_1500字
我最喜欢的运动明星_1500字
精粹APP,写作提升无忧!
作者:admin& | & &&
人浏览了这篇文章
请根据下面英文提示,以&My favorite sports star&为题,写一篇介绍我国乒乓球运动员刘国正的短文。
Liu Guozheng
Born: May 7, 1980 in Wuhan, Hubei Province
Height: 1.68 m
Weight: 66 kg
Hobbies: listening to music and playing billiards
More information: started playing chosen to join the National Team in 1994; won s likes working hard and being strict with himself
注意:1. 词数:100左右; 2. 短文需包括以上所有要点,可适当增加细节,以使行文连贯。
My favorite sports star
Liu Guozheng is my favorite sports star. He was born in Wuhan, Hubei Province, on May 7, 1980. He is 1.68 meters tall and weighs 66 kilograms. When he was six years old, he started playing table tennis. In 1994, he was chosen to join the National Team. Working hard at his training and being strict with himself, he has won several championships in both national and world competitions. In his spare time, he likes listening to music and playing billiards. Now he is training harder to win more honors for our country, as well as for himself.
查字典专稿内容,转载请注明出处
来源链接:https://zuowen.chazidian.com/yingyu22781/
最新推荐:
最新推荐:
最新推荐:
最新推荐:
考试类型:
作文类型:
最新推荐:
最新推荐:
最新推荐:
最新稿费提现申请
彭斌彬今天10:18
稿费提现申请:100
丁月华今天08:19
蒙冕武今天08:49
潘孝勇54分钟前
聂丽梅31分钟前
和德安今天07:24
迟嘉昱今天09:19
都军今天09:12
邓志东今天08:39
黄廷辉今天10:18
热门作文文档关于我最喜欢的明星的英语作文,带翻译,快快快!!!_百度知道
关于我最喜欢的明星的英语作文,带翻译,快快快!!!
我有更好的答案
看你喜欢谁咯
嗯嗯,谢谢
要带翻译的哟!
My favourite movie star is Yixin Zhang. He has played so many roles that are renowned worldwide. For instance, Benjamin Button in 《The Curious Case of Benjamin Button》 and Richard in 《Paabel》. He has been in Hollywood for long and win his fame by his perfect acting skills. And I expect his better development in the future. 希望可以帮到你 O(∩_∩)O~!
好哒 请采纳
可以告诉我一下翻译吗?
等一会 我在打 我都是自己手打的 所以请你采纳啦 打完发给你~
你发了我又采纳
等一会 先采纳吧 我英语都是手打的 好不容易 我一会把翻译发给你 我连英语都给你了 不会骗你的 你先抄英语吧
我也不会骗你,等你发了我会采纳的
那你不要等别人的哦
好,可以快点吗?
我喜欢的电影明星和歌手是张艺兴。他非常帅气而且非常有才华。他演过电影备胎反击战、功夫瑜伽和极限挑战。我非常喜欢他并且欣赏他,我希望他越来越成功。
中间掉了一句,他演唱过很多歌曲,他是组合的成员
嗯呐,掉的那一句在我非常喜欢他前面
采纳率:40%
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
英语作文的相关知识
换一换
回答问题,赢新手礼包
个人、企业类
违法有害信息,请在下方选择后提交
色情、暴力
我们会通过消息、邮箱等方式尽快将举报结果通知您。我最喜欢的明星英语作文吴京_百度知道
我最喜欢的明星英语作文吴京
我最喜欢的明星英语作文吴京
我有更好的答案
as well as gifted composer from Taiwan, the king of pop singer in the world. I have heard his song over and over again. I think he must be the happiest man in the whole world. Some people compare him as Michael Jackson, and never get bored. I wish I can go to his concert, as media has described that he has all the talent on the stage. Lately, he is dating the most beautiful lady in Taiwan. I would like to bless his fortune and good luckSinger Jay Chou is a great singer, nice piano player
采纳率:80%
不是很容易啊
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
吴京的相关知识
换一换
回答问题,赢新手礼包
个人、企业类
违法有害信息,请在下方选择后提交
色情、暴力
我们会通过消息、邮箱等方式尽快将举报结果通知您。

我要回帖