intel官网 Rapid Storage Technology

当前位置:
英特尔快速存储技术 Intel Rapid Storage Technology
Intel Rapid Storage Technology即英特尔快速存储技术,该技术是Intel针对自己的芯片组开发的RAID、SATA、AHCI驱动。快乐无极提醒大家注意:如果你用固态硬盘,安装了这个Intel Rapid Storage Technology驱动后,固态硬盘的速度会高很多,跑分成绩也会更高,它能够更大化的利用你的ssd。但也有部分电脑因为兼容性问题可能导致蓝屏,这时请将它卸载,毕竟微软自带的硬盘驱动也已经不错。Intel Rapid Storage Technology Features:Intel& Smart Response TechnologyPCIe* storage supportDynamic storage acceleratorSerial ATA RAID 0, 1, 5, and 10 supportPower-up in standby (PUIS) support
下载不了?Intel(R) Rapid Storage Technology
- Windows 7 Help Forums
Welcome to Windows 7 Forums. Our forum is dedicated to helping you find support and solutions for any problems regarding your Windows 7 PC be it Dell, HP, Acer, Asus or a custom build. We also provide an extensive
section that covers a wide range of tips and tricks.
Show Threads
Show Posts
Windows 7: Intel(R) Rapid Storage Technology
Windows(R) 7 Ultimate x64 SP1
Intel(R) Rapid Storage Technology
With the driver revision change of the latest W7 compatible storage management driver has come a name change as well from
Intel Matrix Storage Manager to Intel(R) Rapid Storage Technology with new driver version v9.5.0.1037.
I've already installed it & it really improved my HD performance with NCQ enabled compared to drivers v8.9.0.1023.
It now is faster in AHIC mode on a single drive compared to IDE mode with this new driver so I'm very pleased with it.
My full system specs are below in my post. (bottom lefthand corner)
Here's a few screenshots of the new interface & HD Tune performance benchmark with AHIC (single drive) & NCQ enabled.
You can check it out here if you like...
And you can download the latest driver here...
Attached Thumbnails
Keyboard Logitech G15 Gaming Keyboard (Old Style Blue!)
Mouse Logitech MX518 Gaming Mouse
PSU Silent Pro GOLD 80 PLUS 800w /95% efficiency / SLI-Crossfire
Case ABS Stealth Black-Custom
Cooling CoolerMaster V6GT 6 Heatpipe 200w CPU Cooler
Hard Drives Seagate Barracuda SATAII 2 x 320GB
Seagate Barracuda SATAII 1Tb
Intel(R) Rapid Storage Technology v10.1.0.1008
AHCI-NCQ Enabled
Internet Speed 1Mbs-up/ 6Mbs-down
Windows 7 ultimate 64 bit
/ XP Home sp3
On behalf of those who can utilize this technology I thank you for your post and links. Fabe
Keyboard Logitech Bluetooth Wireless MX5000
Mouse Logitech Bluetooth Wireless MX1000
PSU OCZ 700W GameXtreme
Case NZXT Apollo
Cooling Corsair H50 CPU/120mm x3 /60mm x2 /Corsair Dominator Ram
Hard Drives WD Caviar 500 Black/ WD Caviar 200 Blue
Internet Speed Download 19.83 Upload 0.97
Other Info Logitech Z2300 Speakers/ Bose Noise Cancelling Headphones/Avermedia PCI-e Hybrid TV Bravo/Epson NX415 all in one/ 4 Port Powered USB Hub/ LG 10x Bluray Burner /TSST Corp DVDRW External
For those that use the Intel RAID / AHCI drivers.
Intel has release an update to the Intel Rapid Storage Technology Drivers from v9.5.0.1037 to v9.6.0.1014.
I've already installed & tested the drivers & have had no issues
with AHCI & NCQ Enabled in the bios. Fast bootup time & response times!
You can download the new drivers here...
64-bit*, Windows Vista 32*, Windows Vista 64*, Windows XP Home
Edition*, Windows XP Media Center Edition*, Windows XP Professional x64
Edition*, Windows XP Professional*
Attached Images
AHCI-NCQ Enabled
Windows 7 Professional SP1 - x64 [Non-UEFI Boot]
I've got this technology, but the v8.9.0.1023 provided by my manufacturer...i thought i couldn't upgrade without the manufacturer driver...so thanks for the post & link!
PS: I'm on laptop computer...might they have the Laptop &SATA AHCI pilote& driver instead the Desktop one?
Looks they do have:
Keyboard Cooler Master QuickFire XTi
Mouse Razer Imperator 2012 (4G)
PSU In Win C 900W Series 80+ Platinum
Case Thermaltake Chaser A71
Cooling Custom Water Cooling Loop
Hard Drives Internal:
500Go Sata 6Gb/s (x2)
500Go Sata 3Gb/s (x2)
SSD 60Go Sata 6Gb/s
Antivirus MSE
Browser IE 11.0.37 Rtm
Other Info &Raid0& with Intel Smart Response Technology (HDD/SSD) - GPU Virtualization (iGpu + dGPU)
Quote: Originally Posted by NoN
I've got this technology, but the v8.9.0.1023 provided by my manufacturer...i thought i couldn't upgrade without the manufacturer driver...so thanks for the post & link!
PS: I'm on laptop computer...might they have the Laptop &SATA AHCI pilote& driver instead the Desktop one?
Looks they do have:
I started out with those old drivers (Intel Matrix Storage Manager v8.9.0.1023) myself & have been updating them ever since with no problems at all, so I don't see why they wouldn't work the same for you!
The only way to know absolutely for sure though, is to install & test them.
These new drivers are WAY BETTER than the old ones are with AHCI & NCQ enabled! Much faster read/write speeds!
AHCI-NCQ Enabled
Windows 7 Professional SP1 - x64 [Non-UEFI Boot]
Quote: Originally Posted by MUff1N
Quote: Originally Posted by NoN
Looks they do have:
I started out with those old drivers (Intel Matrix Storage Manager v8.9.0.1023) myself & have been updating them ever since with no problems at all, so I don't see why they wouldn't work the same for you!
The only way to know absolutely for sure though, is to install & test them.
These new drivers are WAY BETTER than the old ones are with AHCI & NCQ enabled! Much faster read/write speeds!
Hi MUff1N,
I've sucessfully installed the NEW one...The &Intel Matrix Storage Manager v8.9.0.1023& was what was provided with my computer when i bought it. Everything seems working well since then, and i'm not disapointing yet!
It did not improve my WEI Score but i do let it manage disk devices & Atapi devices by itself!
First i thought the Fan was more noisy so i rolled back to the previous driver...but since not, i decided to reinstall this new driver!
I did no benchmark as you did...maybe will try next driver!
Keyboard Cooler Master QuickFire XTi
Mouse Razer Imperator 2012 (4G)
PSU In Win C 900W Series 80+ Platinum
Case Thermaltake Chaser A71
Cooling Custom Water Cooling Loop
Hard Drives Internal:
500Go Sata 6Gb/s (x2)
500Go Sata 3Gb/s (x2)
SSD 60Go Sata 6Gb/s
Antivirus MSE
Browser IE 11.0.37 Rtm
Other Info &Raid0& with Intel Smart Response Technology (HDD/SSD) - GPU Virtualization (iGpu + dGPU)
&Intel(R) Rapid Storage Technology
Similar help and support threads
Quick background-I restored my drive from image and i cannot recall what i did to make it a bit faster. i think it had to do with Chipset or IRST.
I tried to install the latest version 14.8.0.1042 and i get a incorrect platform error and it doesn't install
I'm using version 12.8
My specs...
is the intel rapid storage technology is for SSD OR HD? or should i download it???
I built a new system for a
relative using the H87-G43 MSI board.
I have set up a SSD 64 GB to be
used as a Caching disk using Intel's Rapid Storage Technology.
followed the set up procedure which required a BIOS change to RAID Mode
before the OS was installed.
So I have one 500 GB drive...
General Discussion
I've finished installing drivers for my laptop and I really have no idea about Intel Rapid Storage Technology. Do I need it? Help! :confused:
Hardware & Devices
my intel rapid storage technolgy icon shows not running.on opening the application some thing like detecting problem occurs and it closes automatically.plz suugest me a solution.i'm confused..
Site Links
Windows 7 Forums is an independent web site and has not been authorized,
sponsored, or otherwise approved by Microsoft Corporation.
"Windows 7" and related materials are trademarks of Microsoft Corp.