作业帮用户
扫二维码下载作业帮
3亿+用户的选择
She is the head teacher.
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
扫描下载二维码& “My name is Dave.I’m ...”习题详情
0位同学学习过此题,做题成功率0%
My name is Dave.I’m from(A) .Now I am in Shanghai with my parents,but my two grandparents aren’t in China.I have got a sister.(B)got,I,any,or,aunts,haven’t,uncles.So there are 6 people in my family.My grandpa is sixty years old.He is a university teacher.(C)His students like him very much.His favorite food is cake.My grandma doesn’t work now.She likes eggs and fish.Now my grandparents live in a big house with my sister in New York.I miss them very much.I love my family.1.将A处补充完整。2.将B处连词成句。3.将C处翻译成汉语。4.从文中找出与下句意义相近的句子。My grandparents and my sister live in a big house in New York now.5.根据短文内容,写出文章的标题。&
本题难度:较难
题型:解答题&|&来源:2014-山东省潍坊市高密市初一第一学期期中考试英语试卷
分析与解答
习题“My name is Dave.I’m from(A) .Now I am in Shanghai with my parents,but my two grandparents aren’t in China...”的分析与解答如下所示:
找到答案了,赞一个
如发现试题中存在任何错误,请及时纠错告诉我们,谢谢你的支持!
My name is Dave.I’m from(A) .Now I am in Shanghai with my parents,but my two grandparents aren’t in ...
错误类型:
习题内容残缺不全
习题有文字标点错误
习题内容结构混乱
习题对应知识点不正确
分析解答残缺不全
分析解答有文字标点错误
分析解答结构混乱
习题类型错误
错误详情:
我的名号(最多30个字):
看完解答,记得给个难度评级哦!
“My name is Dave.I’m ...”的最新评论
欢迎来到乐乐题库,查看习题“My name is Dave.I’m from(A) .Now I am in Shanghai with my parents,but my two grandparents aren’t in China.I have got a sister.(B)got,I,any,or,aunts,haven’t,uncles.So there are 6 people in my family.My grandpa is sixty years old.He is a university teacher.(C)His students like him very much.His favorite food is cake.My grandma doesn’t work now.She likes eggs and fish.Now my grandparents live in a big house with my sister in New York.I miss them very much.I love my family.1.将A处补充完整。2.将B处连词成句。3.将C处翻译成汉语。4.从文中找出与下句意义相近的句子。My grandparents and my sister live in a big house in New York now.5.根据短文内容,写出文章的标题。”的答案、考点梳理,并查找与习题“My name is Dave.I’m from(A) .Now I am in Shanghai with my parents,but my two grandparents aren’t in China.I have got a sister.(B)got,I,any,or,aunts,haven’t,uncles.So there are 6 people in my family.My grandpa is sixty years old.He is a university teacher.(C)His students like him very much.His favorite food is cake.My grandma doesn’t work now.She likes eggs and fish.Now my grandparents live in a big house with my sister in New York.I miss them very much.I love my family.1.将A处补充完整。2.将B处连词成句。3.将C处翻译成汉语。4.从文中找出与下句意义相近的句子。My grandparents and my sister live in a big house in New York now.5.根据短文内容,写出文章的标题。”相似的习题。您所在位置: &
&nbsp&&nbsp&nbsp&&nbsp
年仁爱版七年级英语上册各单元及期中期末试卷.doc 36页
本文档一共被下载:
次 ,您可全文免费在线阅读后下载本文档。
下载提示
1.本站不保证该用户上传的文档完整性,不预览、不比对内容而直接下载产生的反悔问题本站不予受理。
2.该文档所得收入(下载+内容+预览三)归上传者、原创者。
3.登录后可充值,立即自动返金币,充值渠道很便利
你可能关注的文档:
··········
··········
仁爱版七年级英语上册各单元及期中期末测试题【精品全套】
Topic 1 Unit 1
一、写出英文26个字母的大小写,注意书写格式、工整!相信您能行(10分)!
二、基础选择(20分)
)1. Alice: What’s your name, please?
Lucy: ________________
My name’s Lucy.
B. I’m nine.
C. I’m Meimei.
)2. Alice: Hello, Good morning!
Lucy: _____________
A. Hi, Morning.
B. Hello, afternoon.
C. Hello, Good evening.
)3. Alice: How are you, Peter?
Peter: __________
A. Fine, thanks.
)4. Tom: _______________, Li Lei.
LiLei: Nice to meet you, too.
A. How are you
B. What’s your name
C. Nice to meet you
)5. Lily: _____________?
Mike: I’m fine.And you?
A. Can I have some water
B. How are you
C. How old are you
)6. ______ you Tutu?
)7. What’s ________ name?
)8. Nice to _______ you.
)9. --- Hello.
--- _________.
A. Thanks you
)10. I _____ Bai Ling.
三、选择所给方框的词填空:仔细观察,注意大小写,您会选对的(20分)
excuse this how fine thank thanks have what's
1.Hello!I'm
to meet you!
me ! Are you Jane ?
is my teacher, Mr Lee .
are you ? I'm
a nice day ! You, too.
How are you ? Not bad ,
.How are you ?
四、口语交际:写出下列用语的答语(20分)
Good morning !
Good afternoon !
Sit down,please !
Nice to meet you !
What's your name ,please ?
How do you do ?
How are you ?
Are you Jane ?
Is she Maria ?
五、用 is / isn't
正在加载中,请稍后...扫二维码下载作业帮
3亿+用户的选择
下载作业帮安装包
扫二维码下载作业帮
3亿+用户的选择
急需!连词成句!初一英语题、有悬赏!一、连词成句1、twenty,is,teacher,students,in,classroom,there,a,and,the2、your,job,what,father's,is3、I,in,classroom,my,have,friends,four,new4、nurse,is,your,a,mother?5、English,in,is,what,this?6、be,don't,for,late,school7、classroom,new,the,there,is,over8、twin,are,Lily,sisters,Lucy,and9、a,she,tall,slim,and,girl,is10、England,he,from,is,and,is,English,he.二、把下列句子翻译成英语1、——你是王小姐,对吧?——是,我是.2、这是萨利,她是我的妹妹.3、尼克是我的孪生兄弟.4、这是你的全家照么?5、他是吉尔,他长得又高又壮.6、帕特是个美国男孩,他来自美国.7、凯特的表妹既有礼貌又乐于助人.8、——你父亲是做什么工作的?——他是个医生.9、——这是你的妈妈吗?——是的,她是个工人.10、你叫什么名字?11、我大约六点吃早饭.12、对不起,请问几点?13、我经常七点半看电视.14、我们从星期一到星期五上学.15、我们八点开始上课.16、你们每天上六节课么?17、每周六18、把它涂成红色19、——你有光盘么?——是的,我有一些.20、——这个航模是你的么?——不,是他的.21、——这是谁的球?是你的吗?吉尔?——不,不是我的.我的是白色的.22、你的新鞋子是什么颜色?23、你不可以在街上踢足球.24、妈妈,我可以吃些面包么?三、用所给词的适当形式填空1、I want______(know)something about your family.2、We______(not have)seven lessons every day.3、Please look at_____._____are beautiful.(they)4、I_____(not do)my homework at 5:00 p.m.5、She can't_____(have)lunch at home.6、He must_____(do)his homework first.四、按要求做题1、I eat lunch at school?(改一般疑问句并做肯定回答)2、They get up at 6:00 every day(改为否定句)3、They have six lessons every day(对six lessons进行提问)4、I get up at 6:00 in the morning(对at 6:00进行提问)
作业帮用户
扫二维码下载作业帮
3亿+用户的选择
一、连词成句1、There is a teacher and twenty students in the classroom 2、 What is your father's job3、I have four new friends in my classroom 4、 Is your mother a nurse?5、 What is this in English?6、Don't be late for school7、 There is the classroom over new8、 Lily and Lucy are twin sisters 9、,she is a tall and slim girl 10、 He is from England and he is English .二、把下列句子翻译成英语1、——你是王小姐,对吧?——是,我是. You are Miss Wan,aren't you? Yes,I am.2、这是萨利,她是我的妹妹.This is sally .She is my sister.3、尼克是我的孪生兄弟.Nick is my twin brother.4、这是你的全家照么?Is this the photo of your whole families? 5、他是吉尔,他长得又高又壮.He is Jear and he is tall and strong.6、帕特是个美国男孩,他来自美国.Pat is from America and is a American boy7、凯特的表妹既有礼貌又乐于助人.Kate's cousin is polite and willing to help others.8、——你父亲是做什么工作的?——他是个医生.What's your father's iob ? He is a doctor.9、——这是你的妈妈吗?——是的,她是个工人.Is this your mother? Yes ,she is a worker.10、你叫什么名字?what's your name?11、我大约六点吃早饭.I hava my breakfast about 6 o'clock .12、对不起,请问几点?Excuse me ,what time is it now?13、我经常七点半看电视.I always watch TV on half past 7.14、我们从星期一到星期五上学.We study form Monday to Friday.15、我们八点开始上课.We will begin our lesson on 8 o'clock16、你们每天上六节课么?Do you have 6 lessons everyday?17、每周六every Saturday18、把它涂成红色Draw it into red19、——你有光盘么?——是的,我有一些.Do you have some CD? Yes,I have.20、——这个航模是你的么?——不,是他的.Is this model yours? No,is him.21、——这是谁的球?是你的吗?吉尔?——不,不是我的.我的是白色的.Whom is the ball belong to? IS it yours,Jear ?No,it isn't.Mine is white.22、你的新鞋子是什么颜色?What's the clour of your new shoes?23、你不可以在街上踢足球.You couldn't play football on the street.24、妈妈,我可以吃些面包么?Can I have some bread,mom?三、用所给词的适当形式填空1、I want_to know(know)something about your family.2、We_don't have_(not have)seven lessons every day.3、Please look at them._They_are beautiful.(they)4、I_didn't do_(not do)my homework at 5:00 p.m.5、She can't_have_(have)lunch at home.6、He must_do_(do)his homework first.四、按要求做题1、I eat lunch at school?(改一般疑问句并做肯定回答)Do you eat your lunch at school? Yea,I do2、They get up at 6:00 every day(改为否定句)They don't get up at 6:00 every day3、They have six lessons every day(对six lessons进行提问)How many lessons does they have every day4、I get up at 6:00 in the morning(对at 6:00进行提问)What time do you
get up in the morning同学 你的作业好多撒……泪奔
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
EWCFACDAFC ZDSAEFGR DFSTNHFDTRJ5YH6UBTRGEWA
扫描下载二维码连词成句.注意汉语提示.标点符号和字母大小写.1. long, has, hair, she 2. a, is, teacher, he 3. friend, tall, is, best, thin, my, and (我最好的朋友又高又瘦.) 4. boy, likes, computer, the, games (这个男孩喜欢电脑游戏.) 5. girl, this, a, is 题目和参考答案——精英家教网——
暑假天气热?在家里学北京名师课程,
& 题目详情
连词成句,注意汉语提示、标点符号和字母大小写。1. long, has, hair, she (她长着长发。)________________________________________________________________________2. a, is, teacher, he (他是一位教师。)________________________________________________________________________3. friend, tall, is, best, thin, my, and (我最好的朋友又高又瘦。)________________________________________________________________________4. boy, likes, computer, the, games (这个男孩喜欢电脑游戏。)________________________________________________________________________5. girl, this, a, is, student (这个女孩是学生。) ________________________________________________________________________6. a, have, I, friend, good (我有一个好朋友。)________________________________________________________________________7. is, teacher, who, English, your (谁是你的英语老师?)________________________________________________________________________8. me, the, let, floor, sweep (让我来扫地。)________________________________________________________________________9. this, his, photo, is (这是他的照片。)________________________________________________________________________10. schoolbag, heavy, your, is (你的书包很沉。)________________________________________________________________________
1. She has long hair. 2. He is a teacher. 3. My best friend is tall and thin. 4. The boy likes computer game. 5. This girl is a student. 6. I have a good friend. 7. Who is your English teacher? 8. Let me sweep the floor. 9. This is his photo. 10. Your schoolbag is heavy.
练习册系列答案
科目:小学英语
来源:同步题
题型:连词成句
连词成句,注意大小写和标点符号。1. and, come, meet, family, my _____________________________________________________________2. dad, my, is, this_____________________________________________________________3. are, who, they _____________________________________________________________4. father, your, is, what _____________________________________________________________5. people, there, are, many, how, family, in, your _____________________________________________________________6. tall, he, and, strong, is _____________________________________________________________7. uncle, a, football, my, player, is _____________________________________________________________8. eight, are, people, there, my, in, family _____________________________________________________________9. like, act, farmer, a _____________________________________________________________10. are, grandpa, they, and, grandma, my _____________________________________________________________
连词成句,注意字母大小写和标点符号。1. my,&& at,& &look,&& rabbit,&& please& (.)&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& 2. have,&& car,& a,& I& (.)&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& 3. some,&& can,&& have,& &chicken,& I& &(?)&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& 4. like,&& hot,& &dogs,& I& (.)&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& 5. how,& &old,& &you,&& are& (?)&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&
来源:期中题
连词成句。(注意大、小写和标点)1. was& &it&&& 11th&&& April&&&&Tuesday (.)&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& &2. a& &Li&Ming&&& has&& &book &(.)&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& 3. the&& where&&& marker&&&&is& (?)&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& 4. the&&&how's&& &today&& &weather &(?)&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& 5.&is& &the &&she& &in&&& classroom& (.)&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&
连词成句。根据汉语提示用所给词组成正确的句子。1. 王府井不远。&&&&&& not,& far,& Wangfujing,& &is &&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& 2. 她为她弟弟买了一顶帽子。&&&&& hat,& buys,&& a,&&&she,&& for,&&&her,&&&brother &&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& 3. 请坐在珍妮旁边。&&&&&& beside,&& sit,&& &please,&&& Jenny,&&& down&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& 4. 我看见许多人正安静地坐在灯下面。&&&&&& many,&&&sitting,&& I,&&&quietly,&& lamp,&&& see,&& a,&& people,&& under &&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& 5. 每个人都又累又饿。&&&&&& tired,&& is,&& and,&& everyone,&& hungry&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&
精英家教网新版app上线啦!用app只需扫描书本条形码就能找到作业,家长给孩子检查作业更省心,同学们作业对答案更方便,扫描上方二维码立刻安装!
请输入姓名
请输入手机号

我要回帖

更多关于 isn t she lovely 的文章

随机推荐