那一首歌里面有 isn't hard to say it isn t so?

西城男孩的一首歌其中有一句歌词是 i don't want to say goodbye_百度知道
西城男孩的一首歌其中有一句歌词是 i don't want to say goodbye
提问者采纳
Swear It Again
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
其他4条回答
首歌 SWEAR IT AGAIN Shane: I wanna know Who ever told you I I'm never gonna say goodbye Cos I never wanna see you cry I swore
西城男孩《Too hard to say goodbye》,难以说再见。
swear it again
我不想说再见
西城男孩的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁say的中文意思
幻婪●荧惑守心
很难说……
亲,对我的回答满意的话,就给个好评吧。如果还有不清楚的地方,可以跟我继续交流哦。
你的回答完美的解决了我的问题,谢谢!
为您推荐:
点击[/1XSUEGwAHVk] 查看这张图片。
亲,对我的回答满意的话,就给个好评吧。如果还有不清楚的地方,可以跟我继续交流哦。
感谢你的细致回答,我的问题已经解决了,多谢大家的帮助哦!
扫描下载二维码本人寻最新最好听的歌曲类型不限_百度知道
本人寻最新最好听的歌曲类型不限
提问者采纳
  Ivana Spagna《Con Il Tuo Nome》  Edit by Ala,  Con Il Tuo Nome 歌曲背景:  轻候由于父亲安排嫁给显贵弟  始担自龄情悲剧主埋怨父亲错误  自嫁给比男婚第二自  孩夫君却孩送  裹蓝色巾怕别抢走父亲自选定依存真命运捉弄却使快寡妇缝制寿衣悲哀整曲灵魂…..  没太电流行元素介入自  、淳朴、原始首自 altan  凯尔特元歌曲.  誉90代杰支尔兰传统民谣乐团  Never Had
Dream Come True  演唱:S Club 7  歌词编辑由 阿飞 制作 QQ   Everybody\'s got something they had to leave behind  One regret from yesterday that just seems to grow with time  There\'s no use looking\' back or wondering  How it could be now or might have been  Oh, this I know, but still I can\'t find ways to let you go...  I never had a dream come true  Till the day I found you  Even though I pretend that I moved on  You\'ll always be my baby  I never found the words to say  You\'re the one I think about each day  And I know no matter where life takes me to  A part of me will always be with you  Somewhere in my memory, I lost all sense of time  And tomorrow can never be  Cause yesterday is all that fills my mind  There\'s no use looking\' back or wondering  How it could be now or might have been  Oh, this I know, but still I can\'t find ways to let you go...  I never had a dream come true  Till the day I found you  Even though I pretend that I moved on  You\'ll always be my baby  I never found the words to say  You\'re the one I think about each day  And I know no matter where life takes me to  A part of me will always be...  You\'ll always be the dream that fills my head  Yes you will, say you will, you know you will, oh baby  You\'ll always be the one I know I\'ll never forget  There\'s no use looking\' back or wondering  Because love is a strange and funny thing  No matter how I try and try, I just can\'t say goodbye  No, no, no, no  I never had a dream come true  Till the day I found you  Even though I pretend that I moved on  You\'ll always be my baby  I never found the words to say  You\'re the one I think about each day  And I know no matter where life takes me to  A part of me will always be  A part of me will always be with you...  Get Down ---eggstar  制作:Gillbert
QQ:  You're the one for me  You're my ecstasy  You're the one I need  Get down  Get down  And move it all around  Get down  Get down  And move it all around  Hey baby love I need a girl like you  But tell me if you feel it too  I'm in delusion every minute every hour  My heart is crying out for you  I feel in heaven when I look in your eyes  I know that you are the one for me  (One for me)  You drive me crazy cause  You're one of a kind  I want your lovin'  And I want it right now  Get down  Get down  And move it all around  Get down  Get down  And move it all around  Get down  Get down  And move it all around  Get down  Get down  And move it all around  Ooh baby you're so fine  I'm gonna make you mine  Your lips they taste so sweet  You're the one for me  You're my ectasy  You're the one I need  Bang, bang, bang  Here we come  Here we slam  It's the Fun Factory  with the BSB's  Get on your knees  Tryin' to scream, or touch me please  Backstreet Boys  Are you with it, A.J hit it!  Come on girl and get down  Smack it up, flip it  And move it all around  Here it is if you wanna get with this  Put you at the top of my list  I feel in heaven when I look in your eyes  I know that you are the one for me  (One for me)  You drive me crazy cause  You're one of a kind  I want your lovin'  And I want it right now  Get down  Get down  And move it all around  Get down  Get down  And move it all around  Get down  Get down  And move it all around  Get down  Get down  And move it all around  Ooh baby you're so fine  I'm gonna make you mine  Your lips they taste so sweet  You're the one for me  You're my ectasy  You're the one I need  I feel in heaven when I look in your eyes  I know that you are the one for me  (One for me)  You drive me crazy cause  You're one of a kind  I want your lovin', baby  And I want it right now  You're the one for me  You're my ectasy  You're the one I need  Get down, get down  Get down, get down  And move it all around  Get down, get down  Get down, get down  And move it all around  Get down, get down  Get down, get down  And move it all around  Get down, get down  Get down, get down  And move it all around  Get down, get down  Get down, get down  And move it all around  Get down, get down  Get down, get down  Get down, get down  timeless  singer:Kelly Clarkson  制作:Gillbert
QQ:  Baby come close, let me tell you this  In a whisper my heart says you know it too  Maybe we both share a secret wish  And you're feeling my love reaching out to you  Timeless, don't let it end no  Now that you're right in my arms  where you should stay  Hold tight baby  Timeless, don't let it fade out of sight  Just let the moments sweep us both away  Lifting us to where, we both agree  This is timeless, love  I see it all baby in your eyes  When you look at me, you know I feel it too (yes I do)  So let's sail away and meet forever baby  Where the crystal ocean melts into the sky  We shouldn't let the moment pass (moment pass)  Making me shiver, let's make it last  Why should we lose it?  Don't ever let me go  Timeless, don't let it end no  Now that you're right in my arms  where you should stay  Hold tight baby  Timeless, don't let it fade out of sight  Just let the moments sweep us both away  Lifting us to where, we both agree  This is timeless, love  Yeah yeah yeah yeeeaah yeah  Baby it's timeless (oh baby it's timeless)  Timeless  Don't let it fade out of sight  Just let the moments sweep us both away  (just let the moments)  Lifting us to where we both agree this is timeless  This is timeless, love  Kelly Clarkson - Because Of You()  制作:Gillbert
QQ  I will not make the same mistakes that you did (我犯犯错误 )  I will not let myself(我让我自)  Cause my heart so much misery (导致我情苦恼)  I will not break the way you did,(我破坏式)  You fell so hard(坚强倒)  I ve learned the hard way (我已经条艰辛道路)  To never let it get that far (让永远都止)  Because of you ()  I never stray too far from the sidewalk (我远离行道)  Because of you ()  I learned to play on the safe side so I don t get hurt(我安全玩耍所受伤)  Because of you ()  I find it hard to trust not only me, but everyone around me(我发现难相信自及所我身边)  Because of you ()  I am afraid (我害怕)  I lose my way(我迷失向)  And it s not too long before you point it out (指问题久前)  I cannot cry (我能哭)  Because you know that s weakness in your eyes(知道我弱点)  I m forced to fake (我迫伪装)  A smile, a laugh everyday of my life (微笑.笑,我命每)  My heart can t possibly break (我能碎)  When it wasn t even whole to start with (甚至始完整)  Because of you ()  I never stray too far from the sidewalk
(我远离行道)  Because of you ()  I learned to play on the safe side so I don t get hurt(我安全玩耍所受伤)  Because of you ()  I find it hard to trust not only me, but everyone around me(我发现难相信自及所我身边)  Because of you ()  I am afraid (我害怕)  I watched you die (我看着死)  I heard you cry every night in your sleep(我听见每晚床哭泣)  I was so young(我太)  You should have known better than to lean on me (应该知道些比依靠我更办)  You never thought of anyone else(没考虑别受 )  You just saw your pain(看见自伤痛)  And now I cry in the middle of the night(现我深夜哭泣)  For the same damn thing (同谴责事)  Because of you ()  I never stray too far from the sidewalk (我远离行道)  Because of you ()  I learned to play on the safe side so I don t get hurt (我安全玩耍所受伤)  Because of you ()  I try my hardest just to forget everything(我尽我努力忘记所事)  Because of you ()  I don t know how to let anyone else in (我知道何容纳任何)  Because of you ()  I m ashamed of my life because it s empty (我我羞耻 空)  Because of you ()  I am afraid (我害怕)  Because of you ()  Because of you()  It's so easy  It's so easy to fall in love  It's so easy to fall in love  People tell me love's for fools  Here I go breaking all the rules  Blue - One Love  It's kinda funny  How life can change  Can flip 180 in a matter of days  Sometimes love works in  Mysterious ways  One day U wake up  Gone without a trace  I refuse to give up  I refuse to give in  You're my everythin'  I don't wanna give up  I don't wanna give in  So everybody sing  One love for the mother's pride  One love for the times we cried  One love gotta stay alive...I will survive  One love for the city streets  One love for the hip hop beats  One love oh I do believe  One love is all we need  Late at night I'm still wide awake  Feelin' this is one more than I can take  I thought my heart could  Never break  Now I know that's one big mistake  I refuse to give up  I refuse to give in  You're my everythin'  I don't wanna give up  I don't wanna give in  Everybody sing  One love for the mother's pride  One love for the times we cried  One love gotta stay alive...I will survive  One love for the city streets  One love for the hip hop beats  One love oh I do believe  One love is all we need  Baby just love me love me love me  Baby just hold me hold me hold me  Ooooh love me love me love me  Oh yeah..one love  Baby just love me love me love me  Baby just hold me hold me hold me  Ooooh love me love me love me  Kaye Styles - Prison break Anthem  Lyric by DragonYao  It’s a prison break anthem, prison break anthem.  Just what you need, just what you need.  There’s a story about a man, he’s been put down.  Some real shit has him locked up right now.  An attention about a hero out of town.  Bad ferocious fucked up now.  Jail brought him down in a couple of weeks.  The survive is but a unique.  Gotta prove that he is innocent it is hard on the streets.  That’s why I can’t accept the fees.  You ain’t a hustler good guy, I’m telling you that’  (Prison break anthem)  You know what I’m talking about.  You ain’t a hustler good guy, I’m telling you that’  (prison break anthem, prison break anthem)  O It’s the prison break anthem, prison break anthem.  Just what you need, just what you need.  Locked up freedom it’s over now I gotta do what I gotta do.  I’m making it happen.  Prison break anthem, prison break anthem.  Just what you need, just what you need.  Locked up freedom it’s over now, I gotta do what I gotta do.  I’m making it happen.  Convicted for murder first degree.  Let’s praise the lord.  God, please set me free.  I’m at the world now, what do you want now?  Black, white, any colour let’s go now.  2 Years 6 Months in a cell for own.  prison break anthem  2 Years 6 Months in a cell for own.  (prison break anthem, prison break anthem)  It’s the prison break anthem, prison break anthem.  Just what you need, just what you need.  Locked up freedom it’s over now I gotta do what I gotta do.  I’m making it happen.  It’s the prison break anthem, prison break anthem.  Just what you need, just what you need.  Locked up freedom it’s over now I gotta do what I gotta do.  I’m making it happen.  Yeah, Yeah, Yeah,  Michael Scofield, the greatest kick, the clock is ticking...  Prison break,  Lincoln B Break in break out, Blood bound, familiar with what it is all about.  A promise prevail, pieces to the puzzle.  Major, major hustle.  Gotta prove your strength.  Faith for the crime.  And when the world has gone fishing strike like a missle.  Prison break anthem, prison break anthem.  Just what you need, just what you need.  Locked up freedom it’s over now I gotta do what I gotta do.  I’m making it happen.  Prison break anthem, prison break anthem.  Just what you need, just what you need.  Locked up freedom it’s over now I gotta do what I gotta do.  I’m making it happen.  Prison break anthem, prison break anthem.  Just what you need, just what you need.  Locked up freedom it’s over now I gotta do what I gotta do.  I’m making it happen.  Prison break anthem, prison break anthem.  Just what you need, just what you need.  Locked up freedom it’s over now I gotta do what I gotta do.  I’m making it happen.  End~  Kaye Styles - Prison break Anthem Lyric by DragonYao  卫兰Janice - Chocolate Ice  作词:侧田/作曲:雷颂德  专辑:Day&Night  Bring me to the sea of sugar and spice  Reminiscing through some chocolate ice  Tik tok take time to be gentle and kind  You sweat cause you run and run all day in my mind  Fly to the moon and the sun  And let's go have fun  Come and take my hand and free our soul again  Fly to the moon and the sun  And let's go have fun  It's 123 my love is plain to see  What I do for you baby do for me  Let me serenade your soul  When you're feeling down and low  Let the music come alive  Let me serenade your soul  When you're feeling down and low  Boy you make me feel so high  Together we can fly  Bring me to the sea of sugar and spice  Reminiscing through some chocolate ice  Tik tok take time to be gentle and kind  You sweat cause you run and run all day in my mind  Fly to the moon and the sun  And let's go have fun  Come and take my hand and free our soul again  Fly to the moon and the sun  And let's go have fun  It's 123 my love is plain to see  What I do for you baby do for me  Let me serenade your soul  When you're feeling down and low  Let the music come alive  Let tenderness arrive  Let me serenade your soul  When you're feeling down and low  Boy you make me feel so high  Together we can fly  Groove Coverage- Far Away From Home  I am loving living every single day but sometimes I feel so.  I hope to find a little peace of mind and I just want to know.  And who can heal those tiny broken hearts, and what are we to be.  真云  作词:洪瑞业 作曲:黄俊  编曲:曾香辉 演唱:黄俊  透明 雨慢慢停  风轻轻吹着 所我想念  透明 我想隐藏  决定 所别再怀疑  Girl真 求  若今选择
我仍专  Girl真 拥求  若舍 与隔  透明 黑夜已  我笑 所想念快乐  透明 永远陪着  决定 所等待值  Girl真 求  若今选择
我仍专  Girl真 拥求  若舍 与隔  滴------滴-------滴  Girl我 求  若今要选择
仍唯  Girl我真
拥求  若舍 与隔  若舍 与隔  纵刻 百似My Girl愿听着  首歌  王喜 - Again  曲 Again 2:北川悠仁 词:陈少祺 编:Wayland Lee  早朵百合花  风吹打我勇敢 用双手护花  听见我 世界太美化  厦厦 变  听见我 月亦变卦  要懂消化  即使亲手写我 仅算弱者  珍惜身体我要我要  要炭烧 许咖啡  听见我 我说怕  夜幕堕 让我接吧  听见我 退化  若烟花 便尽兴吧  Again 两脚染满烂泥 仍笑著答问题  裂 玻璃杯 仍独自美丽  Again 蚂蚁认 凭勇气 挡雨势  太蠢 仍没作弊  要信太高贵 意志白费  登 都必须爬梯 Again  即使亲手写我 仅算弱者  珍惜身体我要我要  要炭烧 许咖啡  听见我 我说怕  夜幕堕 让我接吧  听见我 退化  若烟花 便尽兴吧  Again 两脚染满烂泥 仍笑著答问题  裂 玻璃杯 仍独自美丽  Again 蚂蚁认 凭勇气 挡雨势  永守承诺信誓  要信太高贵 意志白费  失火 都走楼梯 Again  我单脚都赛跑 我单眼都东西要找  即使肚叫吼 我怕些面包   我比较  必必 斤斤计较  甘思考 闹我闹  Again 两脚染满烂泥 仍笑著答问题  裂 玻璃杯 仍独自美丽  Again 蚂蚁认 凭勇气 挡雨势  太蠢 仍没作弊  Again 两脚染满烂泥 仍笑著答问题  裂 玻璃杯 仍独自美丽  Again 蚂蚁认 凭勇气 挡雨势  永守承诺信誓  要信太高贵 意志白费  失火 都走楼梯 Again  由东至西 寻求空位 Again  Again  2 Be 3 - Even If lyrics  -------------------------  Even if the sun refused to shine  Even if we lived in different times  Even if the ocean left the sea  There would still be you and me  Ever since the start of time  You've had my love  Even before I knew your name  I knew your heart  In the dark of the darkest night  I could see your face  I always knew from the very start  I would find a way  Even if the sun refused to shine  Even if we lived in different times  Even if the ocean left the sea  There would still be you and me  Even if the world would disappear  Even if the clouds would shed no tears  Even if tonight was just a dream  There would still be you and me  You've always been and you always will be  The only one  Until forever the only girl (until forever)  I'll ever love  In the cold of winter's chill  I'll be there to warm your heart  Giving you all of me  For all time  No matter what  Even if the sun refused to shine  Even if we lived in different times  Even if the ocean left the sea  There would still be you and me  Even if the world would disappear  Even if the clouds would shed no tears  Even if tonight was just a dream  There would still be you and me  Two hearts that belong together (together)  From the very start  One love  Now and forever  Nothing can tear us apart  Even if the sun refused to shine  Even if we lived in different times  Even if the ocean left the sea  There would still be you and me  Even if the world would disappear  Even if the clouds would shed no tears  Even if tonight was just a dream  There would still be you and me  Even if the sun refused to shine  Even if we lived in different times  Even if the ocean left the sea  There would still be you and me  Even if the world would disappear  Even if the clouds would shed no tears  ......
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
其他2条回答
陈弈讯《情转移》孙燕姿全部歌曲BEYOND
你的MP3中不能缺少的231首歌
1。陈慧琳-记事本。爱得痛了,痛的哭了,记载着我们过去的点点滴滴,让我们一起回忆.
2。王力宏-唯一。悠扬,流畅,很有韵味的感觉,大声对你深爱的人说你是我的唯一王力宏新专辑首支主打歌“唯一”,打动不少歌迷,觉得王力宏唱来格外有感情,原来是因为这首歌说的就是他自身的感动,凭吊一段逝去的恋情。在希腊,王力宏有感而发写下这首歌,回到台湾后,王力宏用钢琴伴奏、以英文歌词录下demo给工作人员听,副歌歌词王力宏以英文唱着“我不能爱你再多一些,已经倾我所有,超过极限”,说的就是自己的感觉,虽然他觉得自己用尽力气爱对方,无奈这样还不够维持这段感情,等到有时间好好静下心想想,才发现这段恋情的伤痛仍藏在心中。.
3。水木年华-一生有你。第一次听就...
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁

我要回帖

更多关于 isn t she lovely 的文章

随机推荐