这段英语有语法错误 英语吗?

扫二维码下载作业帮
拍照搜题,秒出答案,一键查看所有搜题记录
下载作业帮安装包
扫二维码下载作业帮
拍照搜题,秒出答案,一键查看所有搜题记录
帮忙看一下这段文字有什么语法错误吗?初学英语,多多指教Already ten years.Ten years ago,when we was young,we don't have the courage.Sorry,I didn't went to high scho I'm so sorry,I' and thank you,that night you did't let me make special things.Maybe missed something,it means miss one lifetime,but I still want to,always ......Maybe I will abandon my family,to be deserted by one's followers,Even though we have no results,even you never give me hope.But now,I will try my best for my family is responsible,and must do,because I'm a man.Thank you gave the memories for me,I will treasure the life,you have been my heart very important person.
作业帮用户
扫二维码下载作业帮
拍照搜题,秒出答案,一键查看所有搜题记录
Already ten years.Ten years ago,when we [were] young,we [ didn't] have the courage.Sorry,I didn't [ go ] to high scho I'm so sorry,I' and thank you,that night you did't let me make special things.Maybe missed something,it means [ missing] one lifetime,but I still want to,always ......Maybe I will abandon my family,to be deserted by one's followers,Even though we have no results,even you never give me hope.But now,I will try my best [ to be responsible for my family ] ,and must do,because I'm a man.Thank you [for giving] the memories for me,I will treasure the life,you have been [a very important person in my heart ]这表达方式好特别 改了几处常规的表达
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
在你的文章的基础上该为:It has already been ten years. Ten years ago, when we were young, we ddin't have the courage. Sorry, I didn't
go to high scho I'm so sorry.
I' and tha...
有啊。。。I' and thank you。。分号不对
扫描下载二维码扫二维码下载作业帮
拍照搜题,秒出答案,一键查看所有搜题记录
下载作业帮安装包
扫二维码下载作业帮
拍照搜题,秒出答案,一键查看所有搜题记录
帮我看看这段英文有没有语法错误.To our club is not to regret.As you see our club is good,where you can raise your self-cultivation.Come friends!Let this weekend is not alone.We welcome you!
作业帮用户
扫二维码下载作业帮
拍照搜题,秒出答案,一键查看所有搜题记录
机器翻译的,很多错Joining our club and you won't regret.Our club is a good place where you can do well in your self-cultivation.Come on ,my friends!Don't spend the weekends alone,here,We're waiting for you.和你的一个意思,我刚写的
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
There is no regret to come to our club.Come on friends.Let make thisweekend not a lonely one.其余的还可以
To our club is regretless. As you see, our club is so good to raise your self-cultivation. Come, friends! Let this weekend not alone. We welcome you!
To our club is not regret. As you see our club is good, so you can raise your self-cultivation. Come friends!Let this weekend
not alone. We welcome to you!
扫描下载二维码关于这英语的翻译,大家看看是不是完全正确呢??如果有语法错误,
请你给我指正.谢谢
为了使这东西保持处于完善的状态,在天气不变的情况下,一定要维
持它不变化.请将我刚刚陈述的这段事实去做,关于细节问题,可以参考
In order to
关于这英语的翻译,大家看看是不是完全正确呢??如果有语法错误,
请你给我指正.谢谢
In order to keep it in good shape,it must remain unchanged
under a steady weather pattern.Please follow the statements
above.For more details please refer to the textbook.
In ode to make it continue its pefect state ,e sue to keep it in shape unde condition of invaiale weathe.Please do as i said and consult the textook fo moe details.
其他答案(共2个回答)
ep it in good shape,it must emain unchanged unde a steady weathe patten.Please follow the statements aove.Fo moe details please efe t...
In ode to 相关信息ep it in good shape,it must emain unchanged unde a steady weathe patten.Please follow the statements aove.Fo moe details please efe to the textook.
为了保持其完好的形态,须在稳定的气候模式下使其保持不变。请遵从上述说明。更多细节请参照课文。
翻译涉及两种“语文”,许多问题不是语法上的。
In ode to maintain this thing at pefect condition, it must e kept unchanged unde constant weathe situation. Please following the instuctions that I mentioned to you just a moment ago. Fo futhe details, please efe to teaching mateials.
In order to maintain this thing at perfect condition, it must be kept unchanged ...
1) An investment company whose purpose is to collect investment funds f...
You're welcome!这是比较正式的说法,用于正式的交际
Not at all或者 That's OK!也都可以,但都不是正式的,一般口语和人聊天可以用...
有多种说法:
2、be reluctant to part
3、be reluctant to leave
4、cann...
答: 1一般现在时:主语 动词(变形根据主语是第一人称还是第三人称还是单数还是复数)例句:You get up at 6:00 every day.He gets u...
答: 国际私塾很出名啊,在咱们南昌这边也有不少他们的校区,他们的外教老师很专业,能很好的和孩子互动,让孩子对英语产生非常浓厚的学习兴趣。
答: 原来的翻译匆匆所以比较槽糕,今天上来修改一下。
Science Technology and Society Education, formed in the ...
答: 问题一样,成人高等教育学位英语考试,在读期间,学校每年组织一次的考试,毕业了就不能再考。但不影响毕业,只是没有学位罢了。学校里的英语老师没有跟你们说吗?
大家还关注
Copyright &
Corporation, All Rights Reserved
确定举报此问题
举报原因(必选):
广告或垃圾信息
激进时政或意识形态话题
不雅词句或人身攻击
侵犯他人隐私
其它违法和不良信息
报告,这不是个问题
报告原因(必选):
这不是个问题
这个问题分类似乎错了
这个不是我熟悉的地区
相关问答:123456789101112131415托福写作有语法错误会不会扣分_百度文库
两大类热门资源免费畅读
续费一年阅读会员,立省24元!
托福写作有语法错误会不会扣分
0|0|文档简介|
文都国际教育是文都教育集团旗下, 集留学咨...|
总评分0.0|
托福写作的评分标准里边包含organization,development和language,并没有写着语法grammar的要求,那么ETS的工作人员对于写作的语法有要求吗?会影响评分吗?今天文都国际教育小编就给大家介绍下托福写作有语法错误会不会扣分。
阅读已结束,如果下载本文需要使用0下载券
想免费下载更多文档?周杰伦为了女儿,拒不承认犯了英语语法错误周杰伦为了女儿,拒不承认犯了英语语法错误晴天下的小黄花百家号近日,周杰伦18年来在首次开通的社交帐号更新Ins:four sheeps周杰伦本来发这段内容,是想晒一下女儿的。大家都知道周杰伦英语不好,所以这段内容是犯了语法错误。可是我们的周杰伦在网友的指点下,并没有承认错误。哈哈,我们的小公举周杰伦是不是很可爱昵?本文仅代表作者观点,不代表百度立场。系作者授权百家号发表,未经许可不得转载。晴天下的小黄花百家号最近更新:简介:故事的小黄花,从出生那年就飘着相关文章

我要回帖

更多关于 英语常见的语法错误 的文章

随机推荐