人教版高中英语单词表 写出单词用法并翻译 高悬赏急急急

牛津八年级上册课文 computers 原文或翻译,急急急!!!【全部的话我提高悬赏!!!_百度知道
牛津八年级上册课文 computers 原文或翻译,急急急!!!【全部的话我提高悬赏!!!
这个问题的答案是,目前为止 还是,没有。你对计算机的依赖远超出你所知道的。 计算机可以做什么样的工作?
计算机也许是世界上最好的计算器。他们的计算速度远超过人类。更重要的是。它们能教你许多事情,它们能操控铁路(如地铁),还有驾驶飞机和太空船、电话机,印刷和画制图表。 电脑比我还聪明么,计算机会使我们的生活变好还是变坏呢,它们可能比医生!你能比计算机更好的理解事物的意思并且还能创造出你自己的想法、洗衣机里面,因为这些原因,我们有时称它们为“电脑”?在将来,他们很少给错误的答案。它们也能打字。隐形帮手在不久前你几乎看不见计算机,也能陪你玩游戏,法官,老师更擅长做他们的工作。
这个问题的提出很有意思。计算机会如何改变我们的生活?我们会无事可做么。尽管如此,可能有一天,计算机能比人脑做更多的事情。未来,现在他们到处可见。也许在你家中有些细微和看不见的“计算机”,例如,它们可以在你的电视机,但你意识不到他们的存在Tony 为了写一篇关于电脑的文章而收集信息
采纳率:14%
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
换一换
回答问题,赢新手礼包
个人、企业类
违法有害信息,请在下方选择后提交
色情、暴力
我们会通过消息、邮箱等方式尽快将举报结果通知您。苹果/安卓/wp
积分 187, 距离下一级还需 73 积分
权限: 自定义头衔
道具: 彩虹炫, 涂鸦板, 雷达卡, 热点灯, 金钱卡, 显身卡, 匿名卡下一级可获得
权限: 签名中使用图片
购买后可立即获得
权限: 隐身
道具: 金钱卡, 彩虹炫, 雷达卡, 热点灯, 涂鸦板
开心签到天数: 9 天连续签到: 1 天[LV.3]偶尔看看II
论文题目:基于利率市场化商业银行金融市场业务发展策略研究the research of development strategy in financial market based on The marketization of interest rate
本帖最后由 konglq05 于
11:57 编辑
利率市场化是一个中国命题啊,在英文文献中根本没有这个词儿。找金融深化的文献去吧。
建议结合互联网金融角度以及存款保险制度来搜索哦!
我可能不同意你的观点,但捍卫你说话的权利
lindylinlin 发表于
建议结合互联网金融角度以及存款保险制度来搜索哦!物联网金融?跟利率市场化差的很远吧
konglq05 发表于
利率市场化是一个中国命题啊,在英文文献中根本没有这个词儿。找金融深化的文献去吧。金融深化?那关键词怎么搜啊?求解释
飞扬的光 发表于
物联网金融?跟利率市场化差的很远吧互联网金融是当今背景下利率放开的有效突破口啊,除了民间小型资本融通外,互联网也突破了传统固定利率的束缚,所以也有一些人担心他会成为新的影子银行
我可能不同意你的观点,但捍卫你说话的权利
飞扬的光 发表于
金融深化?那关键词怎么搜啊?求解释deepening of financial market? otherwise I guess you can get your literature from market design or development of financial system?
总评分:&学术水平 + 2&
acid.ra1n 发表于
deepening of financial market? otherwise I guess you can get your literature from market design or ...后边说的什么意思?从市场设计或者金融机制发展方面写?但是我的题目是对银行市场业务策略啊
可以直接去知网上下载啊
张梦姝 发表于
可以直接去知网上下载啊知网搜不出来,可能是我方法不对?要不你帮我搜一篇,跟题目相关的,谢谢,
&nbsp&nbsp|
&nbsp&nbsp|
&nbsp&nbsp|
&nbsp&nbsp|
&nbsp&nbsp|
&nbsp&nbsp|
如有投资本站或合作意向,请联系(010-);
邮箱:service@pinggu.org
投诉或不良信息处理:(010-)
论坛法律顾问:王进律师用户名  
    密码  
中国网站品牌栏目(频道)
当前位置:
> Politics Hot Word 政治
Politics Hot Word 政治
中国日报网英语点津新闻热词,密切关注国内外新闻动向,从中选取热门词汇,以中英文配例句的形式将其介绍给读者。
世界经济论坛年会将于21日至24日在瑞士达沃斯举行。本届年会的主题是“全球新局势”。
在巴黎一家杂志社遇袭造成12人死亡后,法国总统奥朗德7日晚宣布次日为全国哀悼日,呼吁民众集体哀悼枪击案中的死难者。
继去年提出中国梦、坚持贯彻正确义利观、构建中美新型大国关系和亲诚惠容周边外交理念之后,今年又相继推出新的理念。
Clique和faction指派别,小集团。如“结党营私”也可以用form cliques for private gain表示。
今年以来,中国加强了追逃(hunt for those who have fled abroad)、追赃(recover ill-gotten gains)的工作。
中国已与全球60多个国家建立伙伴关系,中国的全球伙伴关系网已“基本成形”。
六大反腐关键词:打虎拍蝇、巡视升级、围剿“塌方式腐败”、海外追逃、清理裸官、查处“小官巨腐”。
12月4日是我国第一个国家Constitution Day(宪法日)。在这天到来之际,我们来盘点一下世界各国对宪法日的纪念和庆祝方式。
国家发展改革委、住房城乡建设部近日发布《党政机关办公用房建设标准》,其中规定部级正职办公室每人不超过54平方米。
奥巴马通过行政命令(executive action)公布的移民计划将允许已经在美国非法居住满5年且孩子出生在美国的非法移民申请为期三年的工作许可。
对于二十国集团,我们可能听过很多次,但却不一定了解其具体的成员组成以及运行方式。
国务院总理李克强13日子在第九届东亚峰会上阐述了中国在南海问题上的原则立场,强调了以“双轨思路”处理南海问题。
APEC会议周期间,中美双方宣布,将为前往对方国家从事商务、旅游活动的另一方公民颁发有效期最长为10年的多次入境签证。
习近平指出,中国愿意同本地区各国携手实现亚太美好梦想。
8日,APEC领导人会议周进入第四天,加强互联互通伙伴关系对话会在钓鱼台国宾馆举行。中国国家主席习近平在会上宣布,中国将出资400亿美元成立丝路基金。
国务院副总理汪洋7日希望各方加快亚太自贸区建设进程,大幅提高区域内贸易投资自由化便利化水平。
APEC会议期间,我国力推的“一路一带”规划受到关注。APEC经济体与“一带一路”区域有着极高的重合性,这项规划被认为将对中国和世界产生重要影响。
中央纪委监察部网站公布中央第五巡视组向浙江反馈巡视情况,“官商勾结”等问题凸显。
2014年美国中期选举在11月4日举行,共和党最终拿下参议院的控制权。
亚太经合组织(Asia-Pacific Economic Cooperation)成立于1989年,由亚太地区21个成员经济体(member economies)组成。

404 Not Found
404 Not Found100高分悬赏汉译英 急急急!_百度知道
100高分悬赏汉译英 急急急!
实践证明:TPR教学法寓教于乐,将视觉、听觉和感官三者统一起来。它让参与者口到、耳到、手到、心到,充分证明了运动记忆优于静止记忆,各种各样与日常生活紧密联系的动作使英语课堂焕发生机,不拘一格的动作,是由于学生想象力的尽情发挥,它缩短了师生之间距...
大家不要找翻译软件啊 很烂的说 好的加分 Cayenne_Sport 给你加分了 一会好了再加 谢谢谢谢
我有更好的答案
K了,累啊````
Practices have shown that the TPR method combines teaching with happiness, which gathers visual ability, listening ability and feeling together. It enables the participants to fully use their mouths.
Having trained the students like this for a period of time in the process of my teaching pratice, I find that they can mostly get to my orders. It simplifies the explaining of the classroom language, and draws their attention to the class, eyes are likely to focus on the moving subjects. With time goes on, also it is the very beginning to build up students' imagination, their unique movements will certainly shorten the distance between the teachers and the students. Moreover, they will unite knowledge giving and affective cultivation, which finally stimulate the students' willingness and capability in learning, making their interest long-lasting.
1. It helps the students to understand the classroom language, to concentrate and thus lift up thes more, it draws their focus.
The body language of the teachers serves as a link, it will also overcome the barrier that the students don't work through what they&#39, and it decides whether the only-English-speaking cla study habit and their sense of language. But sometimes the students can't understand the classroom language at once. If the TPR method is used, the effect varies from students in different ages. Junior middle school students are in the process that their memory systems are under the transition from the period of specific image to the one of abstract logic. They can memorize anything vivid faster and more accurately than that is abstract, what&#39, logic, emotion and motion. Although everyone seems to be able to memorize in these four ways, ears, not only can the class be organized in English.
To work on their feature in memorizing, I insist my emphasis that we should make them learn in an environment filled with English and try not to use Chinese in the whole period of my teaching practice.It is difficult because the students don't totally get the meaning of the new words so the teachers can't make themselves understood. To solve this problem, I take advantage of the &body-teaching& approach to help them. For example, when teaching them about the parts of the body as head, eye, nose, mouth, leg, hand, foot, neck, arm, I finger at my own part to show them with my mouth telling the name. Then according to the TPR method, I say,& Touch your hand.& and let the student respond. Before long will they know how to pronounce and understand its meaning, as well as remember it.
Afterwards I choose one or several students to be the &little teacher& to lead others on with the perform, which makes them communicate in motion response, and they will be very active and excited. To strengthen their memory, I also take a competition to train the speed of their response. I will choose two students of the same level stand in front of the blackboard, facing their classmates, eyes covered.
I ask them to finger out the part according to my order as fast and preciously as they can. This kind of training is of effect and interest and helps a lot in the process, after which my students have progress in both interest and response.
3. It also contributes to the good atmosphere of class and the relationship between students and teachers
The &body teaching& approach refers to the theory of Humanism Psychology that affection influences the study, which says that a good communication between students and teachers can relieve the students' press and help to build a pleasant atmosphere in learning. Teachers can sing and dance with students in class, which obviously shortens their distance. It helps the students to feel the teachers' love and they are in a somewhat relaxing environment that will lift up their accomplishment.
For another example, teachers can make use of an English song to stimulate the student's interest. Listening to the song while doing some warm-up exercises can rapidly draw their attention to the subject &English& and fulfill the atmosphere with pleasure.. Also it strongly proves that dynamic memorizing is superior to static one. Various kinds of movements tightly related to the daily life make the English class more active and heated. Due to the students&#39, the students can understand what the teachers are talking about even if there is no longer any body language. The contents of memory can be divided as image.
The classroom language is the basic of class giving, as well as the memorizing and the usage, and strengthens the linguistic environment.
The tough problem widely existing in the learning of English is that to recite the words sucks, ears and brains working together. Asher thinks that the verbs, especially in the imperative sentences, are of the most importance in language, from which the usage and the learnive just heard. It does good in the understanding of the words.
2, which assures the effect. The imperative sentences cause the body language and we humans&#39. Most of the classroom language is imperative sentences, hands and hearts
采纳率:27%
The TPR teaching method ls attention, but person&#39.Junior high school's living is be placed in concrete image memory to transfer toward the abstract logic memory of stage, don't stick to the action of one space, they to with keep the view image appear of thing ratio the thing which give the abstraction like to think remember sooner, more accurate. While aiming at the student's this kind of memory characteristics, practicing in the whole classroom teaching, I insist emphasize the study is in English the environment, usage language, as far as possible avoid using Chinese teaching.Doing so is to have certain difficulty, difficult can't completely comprehend the meaning of single phrase at the student, don't understand what teacher say is what.For work°outing this problem, I draw lessons from a whole body reaction method and make use of action demonstration to attain a purpose that help student's comprehension.For example while teach the name-head, eye, nose, mouth, leg, hand, foot, neck, arm of body part, my side says that the side points at to ownly correspond body part to carry on playing to show, then adopts TPR teaching method, I say: &Touch your hand.&Let the student do a reaction.In a row again and again several times, student since controled to read a sound, also comprehended phrase righteousness, and quickly remembered a single phrase.Later on ask 1 or a few students again to replace me be&little Sir& take a student to practice, let the of student and student carry on exchanges by&the activity respond&, the aggressive of study of the studentses is very high.For enhancing memory, I still make use of the form of game to train the student's reaction speed.For example, make two levels equal student the station faces a whole class before blackboard, receive eyes, according to the teacher's English instruction, quickly point out the position of arms and legs and facial features, see who make out quick and accurate.This kind of training which keeps the view memory single phrase, the efficient and full of interesting aspect, received obvious teaching effect.Pass by thus of training, my student not only had interest to the single phrase memory and respond that the speed also raised. 3. Be advantageous to the construction good classroom atmosphere, build up good relation of teacher and pupil. The whole body reaction method drew to take a humanism psychology's concerning emotion factor the theories of function think in the study good emotion among the teachers and the students communicate, can lighten the student's mental burden, create pleased study atmosphere.On the classroom, the teacher can walk to student's middle, sing to jump together with student, move together and shortenned the distance of the teacher and the student.This not only make the student feel the teacher is every moment pay attention to them, and they can feel oneself is in a more loose environment to study and contribute to an exaltation study effect. For example when a section lesson start, the teacher can use the interest that English song stirs up a student.Can sing son song through a side at the lesson ex- teacher and student, the side does action to warm up.This activity can draw on the student's attention a while English, and let their feeling stimulate, easy study atmosphere., particularly the verb in the imperative sentence, raise to attend lecture effect, well proved sport memory better than static memory, these way at not the usage effect of student&#39.This since simplified explain in detail of classroom terminology, draw on their attention to English again the classroom come up, attain an eye, memory and usage of single phrase, enhance language environment. Single phrase memory's being difficult is English the widespread and existent problem in the study.Visible elephant memory is presss attention, it shortenned the teachers and the students' distance, induction knowledge and emotion smoked the pottery merge into an integral whole and make the student wish to learn, kind learn, and keep the student's interest in the study. 1, is the center contents in the language, to the student pass by so and for a while of training after, they are basic to listen to undert understand of obstacle, can also gather the high school student&#39, the action of various each kind and the close contact of the daily life make English the classroom be shining source of vitality, but some classroom terminology the student at that time doesn't understand, is also the starting point which trains a student good habit and language ofs body action can have the function of bridge, sense of vision, sense of hearing and sense organs threes unify.It lets the of participant arrive, the ear arrive, hand arrive. Contribute to the comprehension of the student to the classroom terminology, draw on the student&#39, since come to a to use English organization classroom the purpose of the teaching, and then relieved the student doesn&#39, the heart arrive.If adoption TPR teaching method to match with comprehension.Time a long, [3] although everybody can use these four kinds of method memory, is because the student imagines dint heartily exertive, motion of with sport of 4 kind, ear, brain to counteract and raised to attend lecture an efficiency. 2, logic of.The classroom terminology is much an imperative sentence and the Asher think:Verb. The classroom terminology is English the foundation of the teaching, is assurance that can launch English a s body of of an age stage dissimilarity.The teacher&#39, language usage and language to study to all want to surround it to launch.The imperative sentence is adjustable to leave body behavior. Be advantageous to comprehension,s eyes then like to follow the object of ambulation, canceled action, the student also naturally listenned to understand. I am in the practice the teachingPractice a certificate
Practice has proved that: TPR pedagogy entertaining, visual, auditory and sensory unify three. It allows participants口到, ears to hands that心到fully proved better than static memory exercise memory, a variety closely associated with the daily life of English class full of action so that life, all kinds of moves are because students enjoy imaginative play, it shortens the distance between teachers and students to impart knowledge and emotional influence of integration so that students would like to study, good study, and maintain student interest in learning. 1. Help students understand the terms of the classroom to attract the attention of students, enhance the effect of the lecture. Classroom to teach in English language are the basis for the future are able to start English-medium assurance, but also students good study habits and classroom language sense the beginning, but some class time students who did not understand the term. If TPR methodology to cope with understanding, both reached the classroom teaching English, the purpose of organization, but also the lifting of the students who did not understand the obstacles, but also focus the attention of students. Teacher's body movements can play the role of a bridge. Classroom language for many Imperative, Asher consider: the verb, especially the imperative sentence, the verb is the central element of language, language use and language learning should be carried out around it. Imperatives can mobilize the body acts, and enjoy the people's eyes to follow moving objects. Over time, the abolition of the action, students will understand the natural. In my practice teaching, the students go through such a period of training, they can understand the basic commands of me. In this way, simplified terms to explain the classroom, their attention will be attracted to the English classroom up so that eyes, ears, brain and improve the efficiency of the lecture. 2. Is conducive to the understanding of the word, memory and use, strengthening language environments. Word memory are difficult to study in English common problem. Memory according to their content, there is image, logical, emotional, and four types of exercise, [3] Although each person can use this memory in four ways, but these methods in different age groups of students who use the effect of different. Junior high school students are in the concrete to the abstract logic of the image memory memory transition phase, they appear to intuitive things rather than just abstract to the memory of the meaning of things faster and more accurate. For students the characteristics of this memory, when my internship in the entire classroom teaching, insist that the medium of English study, the use of language, try to avoid using Chinese-medium teaching. This has to do are difficult, and difficult students do not fully understand the meaning of the word, who did not understand what the teachers said. To solve this problem, drawing on my body reaction method, using action to achieve a model to help students understand the purpose. Teaching such as the names of body parts - head, eye, nose, mouth, leg, hand, foot, neck, arm, I said, pointing to the corresponding body parts of their presentations, then using TPR approach, Say Me : &Touch your hand.& allow students to respond. Consecutive repeated several times, students not only mastered the pronunciation, but also to understand the meaning and memory of the word quickly. Then request one or more of the students in lieu of me when the &Little President& took the students to exercise, so that students and between students of &response action& to communicate, the students study the enthusiasm high. In order to strengthen the memory, I also used to train our students to match the form of the reaction rate. For example, let two level students stand before the blackboard, in the face of the whole class will be blindfolded, according to teachers of English instruction, quick to point out that the location of the limbs and facial features to see who is doing fast and accurate. This intuitive memory word training, efficient and full of life and received a clear teaching effectiveness. After this training, my students have not only interested in word memory, reaction speed is increased. 3. Is conducive to create a good classroom atmosphere, a good teacher-student relationship. Systemic reaction of humanistic psychology learn about emotional factors in studying the role of theory, consider the good feelings between teachers and students communicate, you can reduce the psychological burden of students and create a pleasant atmosphere for study. In the classroom, teachers can walk between the students, with students singing Boundin, moving together, the teachers and students of the distance shortened. This is not only so that students are always concerned about their teachers, but they can feel that they are in a more relaxed environment to learn and help improve learning. For instance in the beginning of a lesson, teachers can use English song to stimulate students interest. In the classroom before the teachers and students to sing songs by side, side to do to warm-up action. This activity can be all of a sudden the attention of students in English to attract and allow them to feel active and relaxed learning atmosphere.
Practice has proved that: TPR pedagogy entertaining, visual, auditory and sensory unify three. It allows participants口到, ears to hands that心到fully proved better than static memory exercise memory, a variety closely associated with the daily life of English class full of action so that life, all kinds of moves are because students enjoy imaginative play, it shortens the distance between teachers and students to impart knowledge and emotional influence of integration so that students would like to study, good study, and maintain student interest in learning.
1. Help students understand the terms of the classroom to attract the attention of students, enhance the effect of the lecture.
Classroom to teach in English language are the basis for the future are able to start English-medium assurance, but also students good study habits and classroom language sense the beginning, but some class time students who did not understand the term. If TPR methodology to cope with understanding, both reached the classroom teaching English, the purpose of organization, but also the lifting of the students who did not understand the obstacles, but also focus the attention of students. Teacher's body movements can play the role of a bridge. Classroom language for many Imperative, Asher consider: the verb, especially the imperative sentence, the verb is the central element of language, language use and language learning should be carried out around it. Imperatives can mobilize the body acts, and enjoy the people's eyes to follow moving objects. Over time, the abolition of the action, students will understand the natural.
In my practice teaching, the students go through such a period of training, they can understand the basic commands of me. In this way, simplified terms to explain the classroom, their attention will be attracted to the English classroom up so that eyes, ears, brain and improve the efficiency of the lecture.
2. Is conducive to the understanding of the word, memory and use, strengthening language environments.
Word memory are difficult to study in English common problem. Memory according to their content, there is image, logical, emotional, and four types of exercise, [3] Although each person can use this memory in four ways, but these methods in different age groups of students who use the effect of different. Junior high school students are in the concrete to the abstract logic of the image memory memory transition phase, they appear to intuitive things rather than just abstract to the memory of the meaning of things faster and more accurate.
For students the characteristics of this memory, when my internship in the entire classroom teaching, insist that the medium of English study, the use of language, try to avoid using Chinese-medium teaching. This has to do are difficult, and difficult students do not fully understand the meaning of the word, who did not understand what the teachers said. To solve this problem, drawing on my body reaction method, using action to achieve a model to help students understand the purpose. Teaching such as the names of body parts - head, eye, nose, mouth, leg, hand, foot, neck, arm, I said, pointing to the corresponding body parts of their presentations, then using TPR approach, Say Me : &Touch your hand.& allow students to respond. Consecutive repeated several times, students not only mastered the pronunciation, but also to understand the meaning and memory of the word quickly. Then request one or more of the students in lieu of me when the &Little President& took the students to exercise, so that students and between students of &response action& to communicate, the students study the enthusiasm high. In order to strengthen the memory, I also used to train our students to match the form of the reaction rate. For example, let two level students stand before the blackboard, in the face of the whole class will be blindfolded, according to teachers of English instruction, quick to point out that the location of the limbs and facial features to see who is doing fast and accurate. This intuitive memory word training, efficient and full of life and received a clear teaching effectiveness. After this training, my students have not only interested in word memory, reaction speed is increased.
3. Is conducive to create a good classroom atmosphere, a good teacher-student relationship.
Systemic reaction of humanistic psychology learn about emotional factors in studying the role of theory, consider the good feelings between teachers and students communicate, you can reduce the psychological burden of students and create a pleasant atmosphere for study. In the classroom, teachers can walk between the students, with students singing Boundin, moving together, put distance between teachers and students had shortened significantly. This is not only so that students are always concerned about their teachers, but they can feel that they are in a more relaxed environment to learn and help improve learning.
For instance in the beginning of a lesson, teachers can use English song to stimulate students interest. In the classroom before the teachers and students to sing songs by side, side to do to warm-up action. This activity can put students at once to attract attention to English and let them feel active, and relaxed learning atmosphere.哇撒 那来的 翻译了好久
其他1条回答
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
汉译英的相关知识
换一换
回答问题,赢新手礼包
个人、企业类
违法有害信息,请在下方选择后提交
色情、暴力
我们会通过消息、邮箱等方式尽快将举报结果通知您。

我要回帖

更多关于 高中英语单词表3500词 的文章