进口海尔冰箱价格和图片上的英文按键意思

进口冰箱上英文按键的意思_百度知道
进口冰箱上英文按键的意思
左侧按钮Freezer Set Fresh Freeze Auto Eco 右侧按钮Fridge set Quick Fridge Vacation 求大神帮忙解释下 这些按键在冰箱上的意思
我有更好的答案
有可能是quick freeze,速冻左侧制冷设置保鲜自动/节能 (模式)右侧冰箱设置quick fridge是你打错了吧,没这样的用法,硬翻就是“快速冰箱”,不通。假日功能-可以根据需要关闭冷藏室
采纳率:31%
来自团队:
为您推荐:
您可能关注的内容
换一换
回答问题,赢新手礼包
个人、企业类
违法有害信息,请在下方选择后提交
色情、暴力
我们会通过消息、邮箱等方式尽快将举报结果通知您。您所在位置: &
&nbsp&&nbsp&nbsp&&nbsp
冰箱说明书英语作文.doc 32页
本文档一共被下载:
次 ,您可全文免费在线阅读后下载本文档。
下载提示
1.本站不保证该用户上传的文档完整性,不预览、不比对内容而直接下载产生的反悔问题本站不予受理。
2.该文档所得收入(下载+内容+预览三)归上传者、原创者。
3.登录后可充值,立即自动返金币,充值渠道很便利
冰箱说明书英语作文
你可能关注的文档:
··········
··········
冰箱说明书英语作文
篇一:冰箱说明书英语作文
My home have a refrigerator,it is double sliding door, black,and very big, very bright, I often use it to do with a mirror. Our family ever since the refrigerator, would get no food was damaged. Summer arrived, I still use the refrigerator do ice cream,i am very happy, I like our house of large refrigerators!篇二:冰箱说明书英语作文
In my home,there are so many household appliances,he gives u
s life convenient.But I like the refrigerator or home,it not only good looks,and many functions.
“In” the refrigerator,like a coat milky white angel,firmly stand in the corner.Give a person with elegant and pure and fresh feeling.He is a head taller than me!At the top of the refrigerator to a row of small lights,red,yellow,green can be beautiful.These small lights not good-looking,its function is quite big,red and yellow lights unit,a green light means that heat preservation.Do you want to know what kind of situation,a lantern.
The refrigerator,and I have a little story!It is a hot summer,I just bought two ice cream in the fridge,to that point to ice ice cream tasty!After an hour,I opened the refrigerator,not startled!The ice melted inside,the flow of water,a beach,and see that two ice cream,full,I very sad.A refrigerator is broken?I took my question to mom and dad,mom to impatiently say:”if the refrigerator is broken,those who bought the vegetables before long will spoil!” “Yeah!It can do?” Dad is anxiously around,suddenly saw a refrigerator,dad,the power plug is suddenly enlighted,smiled and said:”you see,how also lost plugs line!We must carefully point!” My mother and I are relieved to their own “jobs”,their mother in the kitchen to play her father to sit in sofa symphony,the son,and my newspaper,watch TV back lazily.
A refrigerator,bring us in my home,there are so many household appliances,he gives us life convenient.But I like the refrigerator or home,it not only good looks,and many functions.
“In” the refrigerator,like a coat milky white angel,firmly sta
正在加载中,请稍后...相关词典网站:冰箱型号中的英文字母B、C、D、W分别代表什么意思?
&liujia 来源:转自网络&
&&& 冰箱型号中的字母B代表冰箱,C代表冷藏,D代表冷冻,W代表无霜。
海尔家电团购活动:
松下冰箱团购活动:
美菱冰箱团购活动:
成都冰箱、洗衣机团购活动查询:&
[成都]冰箱、洗衣机团购咨询热线:028-&&&& 咨询QQ:
[成都]厨房电器团购咨询热线:028-75631
[成都]电视团购咨询热线:028-82903
[成都]空调团购咨询热线:028-
品牌推荐:、、、、、、
一个人 买一件 也团购!