-_did you cross the lakec finallyy? -I found a

求席琳迪翁的一首歌的歌词 歌名是:i love you_百度知道
求席琳迪翁的一首歌的歌词 歌名是:i love you
谢谢咯!呵呵。。
我有更好的答案
歌手: 席琳 狄翁(Celine Dion) 专辑:
Falling Into You 公司:索尼音乐娱乐(中国) I must be crazy nowMaybe I dream too muchBut when I think of youI long to feel your touchTo whisper in your earWords that are old as timeWords only you would hearIf only you were mineI wish I could go back to the very first day I saw youShouldve made my move when you looked in my eyesCause by now I know that youd feel the way that I doAnd Id whisper these words as youd lie here by my sideI love you, please sayYou love me too, these three wordsThey could change our lives foreverAnd I promise you that we will always be togetherTill the end of timeSo today, I finally find the courage deep insideJust to walk right up to your doorBut my body cant move when I finally get to itJust like a thousand times beforeThen without a word he handed me this letterRead I hope this finds the way into your heart, it saidI love you, please sayYou love me too, these three wordsThey could change our lives foreverAnd I promise you that we will always be togetherTill the end of timeWell maybe I, I need a little love yeahAnd maybe I, I need a little careAnd maybe I, maybe you, maybe you, maybe youOh you need somebody just to hold youIf you do, just reach out and Ill be thereI love you, please sayYou love me tooPlease say you love me tooTill the end of timeThese three wordsThey could change our lives foreverAnd I promise you that we will always be togetherOh, I love youPlease say you love me tooPlease pleaseSay you love me tooTill the end of timeMy babyTogether, together, foreverTill the end of timeI love youI will be your lightShining brightShining through your eyesMy baby
采纳率:28%
(i'd like to dedicate this next songto all the parents and children of the world...and especially to my very own... rené-charles!)if i couldi'd protect you from the sadness in your eyesgive you courage in a world of compromiseyes, i wouldif i couldi would teach you all the thingsi've never learnedand i'd help you cross the bridges that i've burnedyes, i wouldif i couldi would try to shield your innocence from timebut the part of life i gave you isn't minei've watched you growso i could let you goif i couldi would help you make it through the hungry yearsbut i know that i can never cry your tearsbut i wouldif i couldif i livein a time and place where you don't want to beyou don't have to walk along this road with memy yesterdaywon't have to be your wayif i knewi'd have tried to change the worldi brought you toand there isn't very much that i could dobut i wouldif i could...oh baby... mummy wants to protect youand help my baby through the hungry yearscause you're part of meand if you ever... ever needsad shoulder to cry oni'm just someone to talk toi'll be there... i'll be therei didn't change your worldbut i wouldif i could(oh darling...i love you baby)
歌手:celine dion
专辑:falling into you歌词:歌曲:i love youI must be crazy now Maybe I dream too much But when I think of you I long to feel your touch To whisper in your ear Words that are old as time Words only you would hear If only you were mine I wish I could go back to the very first day I saw you Should've made my move when you looked in my eyes 'Cause by now I know that you'd feel the way that I do And I'd whisper these words as you'd lie here by my side I love you, please say You love me too, these three words They could change our lives forever And I promise you that we will always be together Till the end of time So today, I finally find the courage deep inside Just to walk right up to your door But my body can't move when I finally get to it Just like a thousand times before Then without a word he handed me this letter Read I hope this finds the way into your heart, it said I love you, please say You love me too, these three words They could change our lives forever And I promise you that we will always be together Till the end of time Well maybe I, I need a little love yeah And maybe I, I need a little care And maybe I, maybe you, maybe you, maybe you Oh you need somebody just to hold you If you do, just reach out and I'll be there I love you, please say You love me too Please say you love me too Till the end of time These three words They could change our lives forever And I promise you that we will always be together Oh, I love you Please say you love me too Please please Say you love me too Till the end of time My baby Together, together, forever Till the end of time I love you I will be your light Shining bright Shining through your eyes My baby 参考资料:
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
席琳迪翁的相关知识
换一换
回答问题,赢新手礼包
个人、企业类
违法有害信息,请在下方选择后提交
色情、暴力
我们会通过消息、邮箱等方式尽快将举报结果通知您。扫二维码下载作业帮
3亿+用户的选择
下载作业帮安装包
扫二维码下载作业帮
3亿+用户的选择
定语从句I received the letter ___ you sent me last week. Thank you for sending me the photos___ remind me of the happieist time___ we spent together. Do you still remember the lake beside___ we took a photo? How are those friends___ once played with us? Last night I had a dream___ we were at the cinema we went to last time. By the way, I have bought the very English book___ cover is green.If I have time on weekends, I'll post it to you.手快残了,求解
作业帮用户
扫二维码下载作业帮
3亿+用户的选择
that when which
who that whose
为您推荐:
扫描下载二维码扫二维码下载作业帮
3亿+用户的选择
下载作业帮安装包
扫二维码下载作业帮
3亿+用户的选择
At the foot of the hill lies a beautiful lake lie 不是不及物么?后面为什么直接加名词?
作业帮用户
扫二维码下载作业帮
3亿+用户的选择
lie在这里指坐落这是一个倒装句a beautiful lake lies at the foot of the hill不及物
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
这是英语里面的一个句型
倒装句就是把主语和谓语的顺序颠倒,介词引导的状语提前以后你会慢慢接触到的多了就习惯了
是及物动词,只不过把地点状语放在lie的前面了,这样是为了强调地点At the foot of the hill ,如果不强调地点了你完全可以把lake放在lie的前面,但那样不地道~~~~
这是个倒装句。正常语序是a beautiful lake lies at the foot of the hill
lies 翻译成躺的时候可以及物
这个句子的语序被颠倒了,正常的语序是A beautiful lake lies
hill.翻译句子时要找准主谓宾语,这个句子虽然把 a beautiful
lake 放在了后面,但很明显的lie 是根据它变的。
扫描下载二维码【图文】【高考英语复习:语法填空和短文改错中的动词_百度文库
两大类热门资源免费畅读
续费一年阅读会员,立省24元!
【高考英语复习:语法填空和短文改错中的动词
登录百度文库,专享文档复制特权,财富值每天免费拿!
你可能喜欢

我要回帖