英语面试问题和回答英语!!

如何回复英文邮件_百度知道
如何回复英文邮件
我想回复英语:“邮件已经收到,我已经上传了我的简历和作品,在附件中,请查收”如何翻译,谢谢
Hi,I am very pleased to receive your email. Attached please find my resume and recent works in this mail. Thank you for your review.(你既然回信就肯定收到来信了,所以说收到邮件很高兴就行了)
采纳率:78%
来自团队:
你是在回覆的邮件中附上了简历和作品,对吗?Dear xxx,Well received your email with thanks.Kindly please find enclosed my resume and artwork for your evaluation.Should any further queries, please do not hesitate to contact with me.Your sincerely,xxx
I've received your email and pls find the attachment to see my resume and works. Thanks.
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
您可能关注的内容
英文邮件的相关知识
换一换
回答问题,赢新手礼包
个人、企业类
违法有害信息,请在下方选择后提交
色情、暴力
我们会通过消息、邮箱等方式尽快将举报结果通知您。明天要用!如果这些问题问你,你会怎样回答呢?(注意:不是翻译,要用英语回答这些问题)1 In your opinion,
明天要用!如果这些问题问你,你会怎样回答呢?(注意:不是翻译,要用英语回答这些问题)1 In your opinion,how can a person lacking in self-confidence become self-confident.2 Do you have any idea of the greenhouse effect?How does it affect the temperature on Earth.3 Who is the Chinese scientist you admire most?Why?
1.Knowledge can lead to self-confident and thus help him.2.Yes,I know it,It will make the Earth become wamrer and warmer.3.Qian Xue Sen,because he's scintillating and love his country deeply.
我有更好的回答:
剩余:2000字
与《明天要用!如果这些问题问你,你会怎样回答呢?(注意:不是翻译,要用英语回答这些问题)1 In your opinion,》相关的作业问题
乌鲁木齐6000亩生态园变成垃圾山Xinjiang botanic gardens become landfill site中国环保局建议延缓北京垃圾发电项目China environment watchdog urges caution in Beijing waste-to-energy programme中国应对
DearXXX I usually have a busy and interesting weekend. I usually do my homework on Saturday morning and then help my parents do some housework. In the afternoon
My name is xxx. I am a sales representative of xxx company. We can produce the product for you. However, because the attached graph has no indication of the mat
Buluh mempunyai banyak kegunaan terhadap manusia.(竹子对人类有很多用处.)Buluh boleh digunakan untuk menghasil meja,kerusi,berus tulis,tikar dan sebagainya.(竹子可以用来制造桌子,椅子,
设小王x岁 老张y岁 两人相差(y-x)岁 由当你到我现在的年龄时,咱俩的年龄只和为72岁 知道y+(y-x)+x+(y-x)=72 即3y-x=72由在我是你现在的年龄时,你那时的年龄是我现在年龄的五分之一 知道 x-(y-x)=y/5 综上得之 x=18 y=30记得给分哦
今天去哪玩啊?你说听你的;起床了吗?“……”吃完早饭 我在你家附近等你;准备好了吗?我已经可以了;(这是逼她,)嗨!今天应该没事吧!然后按她说的回复她,如果她说她有事 那你根据你对她的了解找东西诱惑 也许是一场电影 也可以是一顿肯德基(利诱) 如果你今天有事那可以等下次 下次一定跟我出去哦(装可怜)…你可以根据她平时对
certainly是个副词,所以在问同义词的时候也应该用副词,而surely就是个副词,只是在sure后面加了个后缀而已
1,志愿2,支持3.负责任,为乘客安全抵达为第一任务,为公司利益为次要任务
5页 再问: ???????????
日至日产生的利息,要征收20%的利息税;日至日产生的利息,要征收5%的利息税;日起产生的利息,免收收个人所得税.数学书教材会给你一个税率的,书上是多少就按多少算,祝你考一个好成绩.
用完全平方公式.a²+b²+2ab=(a+b)²...所以a²+b²=(a+b)²-2ab.它的解题思路是从那个要你回答的题来转化为前面可以算出来的题! 再问: 那么a的四次方+b的四次方=601? 再答: a^4+b^4=a^4+b^4+2a²b&
I saw you on TV this afternoon.At that time I thought,since I didn't have anything to do after work and I would have a day off tomorrow,so I'd like to ask if yo
1.I believe that you will complete this task perfectly.2.She asked you if you like to get up early on Sunday mornings.3.They asked you when you will go tomorrow
Are you travelling somewhere tomorrow?Are to going to travel somewhere to morrow?
1.May I borrow your dictionary?Sure/ Certainly.Here you are.2.May I return it/ give it back tomorrow?Sure.The little girl still watched TV and ate candies altho
He said:'I want to swim tommorrow'He said he wanted to swim tommorrowShe asked me :'Have you finished your homework?'She asked me whether I had finished my home
答,作文考看图说话作文.小朋友,我看你骨骼清奇,器宇轩昂,且有慧根,乃是万中无一的武林奇才.潜心修习,将来必成大器,我有个小小的考验请点击在下答案旁的 "好评"
Sure..few seconds to answer . Everyone must take part, reduce the use of plastics.Grow an organic garden. Reduce the use of car travel. Consider using public tr老外和我说中文,我应该用英文回复吗? - 知乎273被浏览<strong class="NumberBoard-itemValue" title="6分享邀请回答18294 条评论分享收藏感谢收起9225 条评论分享收藏感谢收起请各位高手帮忙:提问者,回答者用英文怎么说?越简单越好.
最简单的当然是aske和answee了!当然也可以说questioneinquie,espondentesponde。
其他答案(共4个回答)
回答者 answee eplie esponde
答: 是啊,英文名字是很多而且很杂的,所以想要找到每个名字的读法是不可能的,现在有的词典上有人名词典,但是那上面的两简直太小了.
据我个人的经验,快译通的能发音的电子...
答: 我表妹家的孩子现在就在上国际化英语培训学校..,找的是国际私塾..,好像这家都是找外教授课,所以学习到的英语知识非常的地道,你不妨也去试听下..。
答: Born in Sep.1973 graduated from Nanjing agricultural university now acts as the ...
答: taking part in self-taught examination for higher education
----law major (junio...
大家还关注
Copyright &
Corporation, All Rights Reserved
确定举报此问题
举报原因(必选):
广告或垃圾信息
激进时政或意识形态话题
不雅词句或人身攻击
侵犯他人隐私
其它违法和不良信息
报告,这不是个问题
报告原因(必选):
这不是个问题
这个问题分类似乎错了
这个不是我熟悉的地区
相关问答:123456789101112131415扫二维码下载作业帮
拍照搜题,秒出答案,一键查看所有搜题记录
下载作业帮安装包
扫二维码下载作业帮
拍照搜题,秒出答案,一键查看所有搜题记录
What subjects are you good at?Why?如何回答,长一点.或英语)我要的是英语回答!(请回答英语或语文)
作业帮用户
扫二维码下载作业帮
拍照搜题,秒出答案,一键查看所有搜题记录
例如:我擅长英语. 因为我的英语成绩还不错,口语方面也还行,在平时的考试中成绩也比较优异,所以我认为我的英语比较好 :I'm good at English. Because my English good, and spoken language are also okay, in the usual examinations to attain the relatively excellent, so I think my English is better
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
你擅长那类工作?为什么?
What subjects are you good at? Why?I am good at English because it is very interesting and useful.祝你进步!
I'm good at English and Chinese.Because first I like my English and Chinese teachers .They are very friendly andThey care us students very much .On the other hand I think English is very int...
扫描下载二维码

我要回帖

更多关于 基本英语 的文章

随机推荐