3亿+用户的选择
下载作业帮安装包
扫二维码下载作业帮
3亿+用户的选择
英语作文,写my school 不要太长最好带翻译要快
作业帮用户
扫二维码下载作业帮
3亿+用户的选择
My School My school is very beautiful.It is in Guicheng,near the Qiandeng Lake.Do you know it?It is Nanhai Experimental Primary School.I like my school very much.There is a big playground in my school.We have P.E.class on the playground and we often play sports on it ,too.Our teaching building has five floors.My classroom is on the fifth floor.It is big and clean.The computer rooms are on the third floor.There is a library on the second floor.There are many books in the library.I often read books here.There are some music rooms and art rooms in the teaching building,too.The teachers in my school are very kind .The students are very polite and smart.I am happy in my school.我的学校我的学校是一个很漂亮的.正是在桂城千灯湖附近.你知道吗?这是南海实验小学.我喜欢我的学校非常.有一个大操场在我的学校.我们有体育课的操场上,我们往往发挥体育的,它也.我们的教学大楼5层.我的教室在五楼.这是大和清洁.计算机房是在三楼.有一个图书馆二楼.有许多书籍的图书馆.我经常在这里读书.有一些音乐室和美术室,教学楼也.老师在我的学校是非常客气的.学生们非常有礼貌和智能.我很高兴在我的学校.Our Schoolour school is in the center city .there are six grades and thirty classes in it .the number of students is more than two thousand .we have two teaching buildings ,a big library ,and a large playground there many trees and nice flowers in the school .we often keep it clean and it looks beautiful .we love our school .翻译:我们的学校在市中心 ,有六个年级和三十个班级.学生人数是两千多 .我们有两个教学楼,一个大的图书馆,和一个大操场,那里有很多树木和漂亮的花.我们经常打扫,学校看起来很漂亮,我们热爱我们的学校.
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
My school is very beautiful,There have many friendly classmates and teachers .I love my school,because in there I learned many knowlegeable and have so many good friends.Also my school have flowers,tr...
My school is very big, also very beautiful, teachers are very friendly and helpful, and I've been in this school for six years, I am very fond of the school, do not want to leave it.我的学校非常的大,也非常漂...
My School My school is very beautiful. It is in Guicheng, near the Qiandeng Lake. Do you know it? It is Nanhai Experimental Primary School. I like my school very much. There is a big playgro...
扫描下载二维码初中英语作文带翻译范文大全_百度文库
两大类热门资源免费畅读
续费一年阅读会员,立省24元!
初中英语作文带翻译范文大全
阅读已结束,下载本文需要
想免费下载本文?
定制HR最喜欢的简历
你可能喜欢英语作文我对我们学校的第一印象 的翻译是:English writing my first impression of our school 中文翻译英文意思,翻译英语
请在下面的文本框内输入文字,然后点击开始翻译按钮进行翻译,如果您看不到结果,请重新翻译!
英语作文我对我们学校的第一印象
选择语言:从
罗马尼亚语
罗马尼亚语
English Composition I first impression of our school
English Composition I first impression of our school
English writing my first impression of our school
English essay writing My first impression of our schools
English thesis I to our school first impression
相关内容&a这一刻,我很开心 This moment, I very happy & a外形美观,占地面积小 The contour is artistic, the area is small & ais your friend chinese or english? 您的朋友是否是汉语或英语? & aDéformation plastique par défaut Plastic deformation by defect & a我们叫这些什么? What do we call these? & a我每天花两小时做作业 I spend for two hours to do one's assignment every day & athis
kitty 这是全部赌注 & akeybattsries keybattsries & a坚持发展才能促进经济与社会的进步 正在翻译,请等待...
& aAre you willing to let me care for your life? 正在翻译,请等待...
& a下一类火车明天早上八点离开(leave) The next kind of train early morning eight will leave (leave) tomorrow & aenglish teaching situation 英国教的情况 & a我觉得很抱歉,是因为要 和我聊天,让你失去了你很多的休息时间 I thought was sorry very much, is because must chat with me, let you lose you very many relaxation time & a相信有志者事竟成,我想只要我努力,一定会成功的。 The trust being ambitious matter becomes unexpectedly, I thought so long as I diligently, certainly can succeed.
& a一生至少该有一次,为了某个人而忘了自己。不求有结果,不求同行,不求曾经拥有,甚至不求你爱我。只求在我最美的年华里,遇到你 The life should have at least one time, has forgotten own for somebody.Did not strive for to have the result, does not ask the colleague, did not strive for once to have, even did not ask you to love me.Only strives for in I most beautiful time passage, runs into you & a那怕是 That feared is & aEchography 回波描记术 & aupon receipt of the drafts and documents in order .we will remit the proceeds to your account with t 收到草稿和文件后按顺序.we将宽恕收益到您的帐户以t & aapple store 重置密码 apple store reset password & a浪费什么 Wastes any & ait is time say goodbye 它是时间言再见 & aRequestor: Smart zone 请求者: 聪明的区域 & aPlease describe the most successful case that you have inspired or motiva 请描述您启发了或motiva的最成功的案件 & amax 10000R p m wear eye protection 最大10000R p m穿戴视力保护 & aLADEN ON BOARD 装载在船上 & aoutside guand ballroom 外部guand舞厅 & aIt was noted that evacuation plan without fire fighting facility and viewer placement mark. 它注意到,撤离计划,不用消防设施和观察者安置标记。 & acompressive strain is 1.79% and 0.85% in the graphene layer, respectively. 压缩张力分别为1.79%和0.85%在graphene层数。 & a温暖英文形容词 Warm English adjective & a桥梁是复杂空间的结构。当采用横向拼接加宽方式后,若荷载作用于新桥时,由于横向联系的作用,旧桥也受到荷载作用,反之亦然。早期普通公路(国道、省道)的建设是在我国公路设计和施工规范还不很完善的情况下进行的,由于设计和施工经验的不足,设计和施工方面存在较多的缺陷。尤其随着交通量的急剧增长,重车、超载车辆的大量增加,这一问题更为突出。严重影响着车辆运营的安全。因而,拓宽改造往往需要对旧桥做使用性能和承载能力的提升,需要对拓宽方案、不同拼接方式下荷载横向分布特点及其对旧桥使用性能和承载力的影响进行研究,以结合拓宽方式直接提升旧桥的性能。 正在翻译,请等待...
& a产业结构调整的国际形势 Industrial structure adjustment international situation & a改革开放以来我国农业取得的巨大成就 Since the reform and open policy our country agriculture has obtained huge achievement & aCrisis Information 危机信息 & a剩余金额不足 正在翻译,请等待...
& a一件货英文 A goods English & ayou can tap on the stump to change the number of villagers at work 您在树桩能轻拍改变村民的数量在工作 & a百分之3的折扣英文怎么说 How did 3% discount English say & a合约到期 英语 Contract due English & aBenyamini(2009)examines stress through the lens of gender in the context of women’s health. 正在翻译,请等待...
& a完成询价、议价和比价工作。 Completes the inquiry, the negotiated price and the price ratio work. & a"承包商文件"系指第5.2款(承包商文件)中所述的,由承包商根据合同提交的所有计算书、计算机程序和其他软件、图纸、手册、模型和其他技术性文件(如果有) 正在翻译,请等待...
& aearn xp to increase your level and access more items 赢得xp增加您的水平和访问更多项目 & a综合考虑封隔装置受挤压后的变形过程和受力过程 The overall evaluation seals separates the installment to extrude after the distortion process and the stress process & aTriazine 三氮六环 & aLooking at your watch every 5 or 10 minutes is not easy at first 看您的手表每5或10分钟不是容易起初 & aPlease wair while windows 请wair,当窗口时 & aClient's response 客户的反应 & ayet it is the control which publishers have in this which is stultifying the whole information dissemination system. 它是出版者有在这中显得荒谬整体信息传播系统的控制。 & asilver lure 银色诱剂 & a吉林省大学生创业计划竞赛 Jilin Province university students' innovative undertaking plan competition & a真诚地希望将来有机会合作 Hoped sincerely the future will have the opportunity cooperation & aYour Password for the ICE System is: 64EDCD3E4F59DEF5A3E6F1
& a第八届东盟会怎么翻译 How can the eighth session of Association of Southeast Asian Nations translate & a2011农历九月二十二 2011 lunar calendar in September 22 & abank: National Westminster Bank Ltd 银行: 全国威斯敏斯特银行有限公司 & a传输数据 Transmission data & a英语作文我对我们学校的第一印象 English thesis I to our school first impression &in&the&future初一作文带翻译
  in the future初一作文带翻译
  1future
  Future is a mysterious thing. No one knows their future.You can't choose your future.Maybe you want to be a crusadera paladin or a warrior.But it's impossible.But you can change your futureyou can do your best to achieve
  your dreamthen you will be successful.Success isn't a easy thingif you challenge you will be the champion.
  Trust yourselfyou're the best.
  未来是一个神秘的东西。没有人知道他们的未来。你不能选择你的未来。也许你想成为一个战士圣骑士和战士。但这是不可能的。但是你可以改变你的未来你可以做你最好的实现
  你的梦想你会成功的。成功不是容易的事如果你挑战你将成为冠军。
  相信自己你是最好的。
  in the future初一作文带翻译
  打工不如学技术年薪百万不是梦 【点击进入】
  打工比如学技术,年薪百万不是梦 到湖北新东方烹饪学校,学精湛厨艺,拿高薪
  2School life in the future
  What will our school be like in the future?I often dream about it.In my opinioneverything will become better and better.Our classroom will be more comfortable and there will also be a computer on each students' desk.And they can use it for their lessons.It's certainly very convenientisn't it?
  The teachers won't use the chalk to write on the blackboard any more.They can talk to the students on the computer.So the can know every student well.Each class will have an air conditioning.Environment will make us study better.
  The future school will be like a graden.Each student can enjoy themselves in the big playground with lots of trees and grass.
  I believe that this school is not just a beautiful dream.I hope it will come ture on day.
  将来我们的学校会怎么样?我经常梦到它。在我看来一切都会变得越来越好。我们的教室会更舒适也会有一台电脑在每个学生的桌子上。他们可以用它来教训。这当然很方便不是吗?
  老师们不会用粉笔写在黑板上。他们可以在电脑上给学生们做演讲。所以可以知道每一个学生都很好。每个类都有一个空调。环境会让我们更好的学习。
  未来的学校就像一个花园。每个学生可以享受自己在大操场上有很多树和草。
  我相信这所学校不仅仅是一个美丽的梦。我希望它会成真的一天。
  3The school in the future
  This is my school is future.It is going to be big and pretty.
  Every student can carry a lab top with them to the school.No more homework writen on paperit will all be in the computer.Lift and electronic stair in the school.Robot will be our teacher.And TV screen will stand in place for black board to teach.We can hand E-mail in instead of pieces of paper which is easy to lose.School trips out of the country.
  And this is the school in my dreamand that it will come true in the future.
  这是我学校的未来。它是又大又漂亮。
  每个学生都可以携带一个实验室前到学校。没有更多的作业写在纸上它都将在电脑。提升和电子在学校楼梯。机器人将成为我们的老师。和电视屏幕将站在黑板上教的地方。我们可以把电子邮件代替纸容易失去。学校旅行的国家。
  这是我的梦想的学校在未来它将成真。
  4life in the future
  I imagine a lot about lives in the future.
  I think two words can summarize my imagination. The first word is fast. In the future we will have more quickly transportation means. Now matter how far we go it takes only a short time. With the development of science and technology we can travel to the moon Mars or somewhere outer space. People may can live in other planets. The second word is convenient. Because of the fast development of our society many work can be done by computers or even robots. Lots of things are fully automated.
  Humans just need to give some simple instructions to complete complecated tasks.
  我对未来生活充满了想象。
  我认为可以用两个词来概括我的想象。第一个词是快速。将来,我们会拥有更快的交通方式。不管我们去得多远,它总能在短时间内把我们带到目的地。随着科学技术的发展,我们可以到月球,火星或者其他外太空旅游。人们也许可以在其他星球居住。第二个词是便利。由于社会的快速发展,很多工作可以用电脑或者机器人来完成。很多东西都是全自动的。
  人们只需要提供一些简单的指令来完成复杂的任务。
  5my future
  Everyone wants to know their future but nobody knows it. I hope my future will like that.
  I think I will be an excellent lawyer in the future. I help many people who is in difficulty. I will help the people are in need no matter they are rich or poor. Then I think I will have a good reputation among the society. In order to have a good body I will do some exercise every week. My family will be proud of me and always stand behind me. I will work hard to reach my future.
  Ok this is the future in my dream. What’ yours?
  每个人都想知道自己的未来,却没有人可以知道它。我希望我的未来会这样的。
  我想将来我会成为一位出色的律师。我会帮助很多人有困难的人。我会帮助那些有需要帮助的人,无论他们是富人还是穷人。我会在社会中享有良好的信誉。为了身体健康,我每个星期都会做一些运动。我的家人为我感到骄傲,而且会永远支持我。我会努力实现那样子的未来。
  好了,这就是我梦想中的未来。你的是什么呢?
  6Life in the future
  My life in the future How time fliesI think I will chang a lot in the future.
  Maybe I am a teacher when I grow up.Because I love to teach others.But I am more interested in being a guide.I love travelingit is always my dream to travel all over the world!In the futuremy life will be changed a lottoo.I think I will concentrate more on my build.I will take exercise every morning and I will be more serious.I will wear a suit when I stay at home.I won’t worry about my grades.It’s too important for me now!My life will be more free and relaxing!
  China will be more richer in the future.Maybe everyone will have a robot in their homes to help do the choresthen I will have much time to do things that I love to do.Children will study on computers in the future!They won’t go to school.So they’ll have more time to sleep.And they won’t feel tired with their study.That’s really a good way to make children and parents happy!By thee waythe medical reserch will work out fine again ang again.People in the world will be healthier than before.
  在未来我的生活时间过得真快我想在未来我会常很多。
  也许我是一名教师当我长大。因为我喜欢教别人。但我更感兴趣的是一个导游。我喜欢旅游它一直是我的梦想环游世界!在未来我的生活改变了很多。我想我会更专注于我的构建。我将每天早上锻炼我将会更加严重。我将穿西装当我呆在家里。我不会担心我的成绩。它对我太重要了!我的生活将更加自由和放松!
  中国在未来将更加丰富。也许每个人都会有一个机器人在家里帮忙做家务然后我将有很多时间做我喜欢做的事。孩子将来会在电脑上学习!他们不会去上学。所以他们会有更多的时间睡觉。他们不会感到疲劳研究。真是一个好方法让孩子和父母快乐!通过你的方式医学研究将解决好和重复。世界人口将会比以前更健康。
  7life in the future
  In the futurelife will be much better.Maybe there well be vision phones in every family.People can have a medical examination without a doctor or nurse in the room If people want to do some shoppingthey do not need to leave their homes.
  And what about education.
  there will be more educational programs on the radio on TVeven on the Internet.So many children who live in faraway villages don't need to go to school every day.They can study at home.Each family will have a robot.Robots will help people with their housework.
  Maybe some people will go to the moon for a holiday and some people can live under the sea in hot summer.
  在未来生活将会更好。也许是视觉手机在每个家庭。人们可以有一个体检没有医生或护士在房间里如果人们想要做一些购物他们不需要离开自己的家园。
  关于教育。
  将会有更多的教育节目在广播中在电视上甚至在互联网上。这么多孩子居住在遥远的村庄不需要每天去学校。他们可以在家学习。每个家庭将会有一个机器人。机器人将帮助人们与他们的家务。
  也许有些人会去月球度假和一些人可以在炎热的夏天生活在海里。
  8The cars in the future
  The car of the future that is quite a domineering the future of the car can fly and high human-like robots anytime anywhere provide you with what you need ' 'oh forget to introduce me I am from 2160 high Ph.D. of all cars are made by me at that time to study I am using is from the sun's outer course ware made of nanometer sunspots cars do not need to use gasoline because the international protection of the gas is then things which is illegal.
  Oh forget to introduce you to introduce the performance of the car.The local we can fly from earth to the moon only need one hour so to speak with you only need more than 1 miao from China to the United States how my bad.
  Oh who pinch my face it hurts.Get up or we'll be late.Ah the original is a dream I want to study hard let the dream come true.
  未来的汽车这是一个相当艰巨的刚愎自用未来的汽车会飞和高类人机器人在任何时间任何地方为您提供您所需要的""哦忘记介绍我我从2160年高博士那时所有的汽车都是由我的学习我用的是来自太阳的外部课程由纳米太阳黑子汽车不需要使用汽油因为国际保护气体的东西这是非法的。
  哦忘了给你介绍介绍汽车的性能。当地的我们可以从地球飞到月球只需要一个小时也就是说只需要超过1苗从中国到美国怎么样我的坏。
  哦谁捏我的脸这很伤我的心。起来否则我们会迟到的。啊原来是一个梦想我要努力学习让梦想成真。初三经典英语作文带翻译-我的初中生活 My Life in Middle School_英文写作翻译_无忧考网
初三经典英语作文带翻译-我的初中生活 My Life in Middle School
17:48 来源:网络综合
写作翻译网权威发布初三经典英语作文带翻译-我的初中生活 My Life in Middle School,更多初三经典英语作文带翻译-我的初中生活 My Life in Middle School相关信息请访问英文写作翻译网。
★以下是无忧考网英文写作翻译频道为大家整理的《初三经典英语作文带翻译-我的初中生活 My Life in Middle School》,供大家参考。更多内容请看本站频道。I have studied in my middle school for three years.My life in middle school is rich and I have learned a lot. I get knowledge from text books as well as from extra curricular activities. I studied hard in the past three years so that I got perfect scores. But, I also attach importance to other aspects, such as making friends, hobbies, health and sports. I build good relationships with my classmates. They become an important part of my life.I like to chat with them after class that makes me relax and comfortable. My hobby is swimming. Every Sunday morning, I go to swim with my friends or my father. When I have fun, I build a healthy body. It's so great to me. In one word, my life in middle is colorful and unforgettable.
我已经在初中学习了三年了。我的初中生活很丰富,我也学到了很多。我从课本和课外活动学到了知识。在过去的三年里,我努力学习因而取得了满意的分数。但是,我也重视其他方面,比如交友,爱好,健康和运动。我与班上同学建立了良好的关系。他们成了我生活中重要的一部分。课后我喜欢跟他们聊天,这使我觉得放松和舒服。我的爱好是游泳。每周六早上,我都和朋友或者爸爸去游泳。我们在玩耍的同时也锻炼了健康的身体。这对我来说很棒。总之,我的初中生活丰富且难忘。

我要回帖

更多关于 our school subjects 的文章

随机推荐