播放量12.7万
播放量数据:快去看看谁在和你一起看视频吧~
更多数据:
热门短视频推荐
Copyright (C) 2018 & All Rights Reserved
您使用浏览器不支持直接复制的功能,建议您使用Ctrl+C或右键全选进行地址复制
正在为您下载爱奇艺客户端安装后即可快速下载海量视频
正在为您下载爱奇艺客户端安装后即可免费观看1080P视频
&li data-elem="tabtitle" data-seq="{{seq}}"& &a href="javascript:void(0);"& &span>{{start}}-{{end}}&/span& &/a& &/li&
&li data-downloadSelect-elem="item" data-downloadSelect-selected="false" data-downloadSelect-tvid="{{tvid}}"& &a href="javascript:void(0);"&{{pd}}&/a&
选择您要下载的《
后才可以领取积分哦~
每观看视频30分钟
+{{data.viewScore}}分
{{data.viewCount}}/3
{{if data.viewCount && data.viewCount != "0" && data.viewCount != "1" && data.viewCount != "2" }}
访问泡泡首页
+{{data.rewardScore}}分
{{if data.rewardCount && data.rewardCount != 0 && data.getRewardDayCount != 0}}1{{else}}0{{/if}}/1
{{if data.rewardCount && data.rewardCount != 0 && data.getRewardDayCount != 0}}
+{{data.signScore}}分
{{data.signCount}}/1
{{if data.signCount && data.signCount != 0}}
色情低俗内容
血腥暴力内容
广告或欺诈内容
侵犯了我的权力
还可以输入
您使用浏览器不支持直接复制的功能,建议您使用Ctrl+C或右键全选进行地址复制当前位置: >>
高考英语短文改错练习题及答案
2011 年高考英语短文改错练习题 1(01) Last Sunday I saw the worst storm in years. It came sudden and went on for over three hours. After lunch, I went into my room to have a rest. The air was hotter, and all is quiet. Then a strong wind started to blow into my room. Pieces of paper on my desk flew high into the air and some flew out the open window. As I ran out to catch them, big drop of rain began to fall. When I came back into house, it was raining harder and harder. I tried very hard to close the window. Then I heard a loudly out to find that a big tree had fallen down and broke the top of the back room. (2) I have been planning to join in our college basketball team 1. ______ next year, so now I am spending as more time as I can with other people who likes to play. They are teaching me the most important rules and technologies of the game, and I am getting the better all the time. We have a neighborhood team that play against other teams in the area. One of my neighbors is helping rest of us improved our skills. Tonight we are playing against one of the best teams in the city, and I think we can beat them if we won't make any mistakes. 参考答案: (1)1. sudden--suddenly 2. hotter---hot 3. is--was 4. √ f 6. drop―drops 7. house 前加 the ―broken (2)1. 去掉 in 2. more → much iques e 9. √ 10. won't → don't 3. likes → like 4. technologies → techn 8. improved → improv 5. 去掉 the 6. play → plays 7. rest 前加 the 5. out--out o 8. loudly---loud 9. 去掉 when 10. broke 2. ______ 3. ______ 4. ______ 5. ______ 6. ______ 7. ______ 8. ______ 9. ______ 10. _____ 1. _____ 2. _____ 3. _____ 4. _____ 5. _____ 6. _____ 7. _____ 8. _____ 9. _____ 10. _____crashing(碰撞的)sound from the back of the house. When I ran1 2011 年高考英语短文改错练习题 2Fang Tong is 34 years old, an actor, director and teacher of Beijing Opera Theatre. Most of his students are from other part of China and have come to Beijing at a very young age of sixteen that it is much more relaxing than the one he used to study in. He thought that an actor should relax himself when performing. Yet his students deep respect him and he never needs to raise his voice in order to be hearing. For his opinion, actors should go on even when they feel they have made a mistake in their performances be back to it.So art is always changing and developing. (4) Today is Sunday, I have been studying all day long. On the the water supply had cut off. The water had come back in 1. _____ 3._____ morning, I had a dry breakfast. We have no water to drink because 2. _____ the evening. I did math then. I didn't stop after 12 o'clock. After a 4. _____ short lunch I had the break. Then I went to my Sunday English Class. 5.______ After a long and tired class for more than two hours, I got to home. Some work had been done but some hadn't. I must review all my subject such as the Sciences, the Humanities, which include Chinese, English, Politics and History as well. That's terribly! Especially when there was no water. 参考答案: (3)1. part- parts hinks 5. the→a 6. deep-deeply (4)1. On→In terribly→ terrible 2. a-the 3. hope∧to 4. 去掉 it 9. √ 5. thought-t 10. but-and 9. 正确 10. 7. hearing-heard 8. For-In 7. 去掉 to 6. _____ 7. _____ 8. _____ 9. _____ 10. _____ 1. ______ 2. ______ 4. ______ 5. ______ 7. ______ 8. ______ 9. ______ 6. ______or seventeen. He hopes create an environment for his students 3. ______because the moment is already gone but people can never 10. ______2. have→had3. 在 cut 前加上 been 4. after→until 8. subject→subjects6. tired→tiring2 2011 年高考英语短文改错练习题 3(5) I was recent told that listening to loud music is gradually making people hard of hearing. I'm sure it has already been happened to my neighbor. For years she has turned a deaf ear to my requests to turn her radio down. When she gave a party she isn't have to invite the rest of the street. Everyone can dance in her music in his own room. Now a scientist has discovered a certain electronic sounds have strange effects on rats. He declares they break down, almost paralyze(瘫) with legs trembled. Then it is simply a matter of throwing them my neighbor someday. (6) Dear Ralph, I'm a senior student. I have be in love with a boy for three years. But he is a shy boy, so I wrote him a letter firstly to express my feeling. And he wrote back. In his letter he said, &We are students. Our task is study. Let us wait to see until we have any chance after graduation.& So after graduation I telephoned to him, asking him about go out . But he said he didn't want to. He just wanted to sleep and watched TV. 8. ______ 9. ______ 10. ______ What do you think I should do? Do you think I should continue to love him and give up Sheila? 参考答案: (5)1.recently 2. 去掉 been 3. 正确 4. gave---gives 6. in---to --tails (6)1. be--been 2. firstly--first 3. feeling―feelings 5. until-- if / whether 对 10. and―or 6. 去掉 to 7. go--going 4. study 前加 to 9. 8. watched--watch 7. 去掉 a 8. with 后加 their 5. isn't---doesn't 10. tail9. trembled---trembling 7. ______ 1. ______ 2. ______ 3. ______ 4. ______ 5. ______ 6. ______ 1. ______ 2. ______ 3. ______ 4. ______ 5. ______ 6. ______ 7. ______ 8. ______ 9. ______out by their tail. I wonder if the same thing will happen to 10. _____3 2011 年高考英语短文改错练习题 4(7) Before leaving the class, the teacher, Miss White, said to her class, &Don't leave your seats. Read your books on yourselves. You would study hard and be good students. & As soon as the teacher went away, the classroom becoming noisy. One boy drew a picture of the teacher on the blackboard. Another boy began to make face just to make the other students to laugh. The boy put his finger close to his mouth and tell the class that Miss White is coming back. All the students sat down their seats and the classroom (8) Once there lived a boy was very fond of reading. But he was so poor to buy any books. So he had to borrow them from a rich man lived far away. The boy always tried hard to finish read the books and returned them to the owner within the giving time. So the rich man was ready lending him any of the books he wanted them. In this way he read a lot and late became a well-known writer of his time. However, the rich man's son who didn't like to study remained a man with a little knowledge. 参考答案: (7)1. on-by 6. 去掉第二个 to 6. giving-given 二个 a 2. would-should 3. becoming-became 4. √ 5. face-faces 10. open-opened 5. read-reading 10. 去掉第 7. tell-told 8. is-was 7. lending-to lend 9.down-down on 10._____ 1.______ 2.______ 3.______ 4.______ 5.______ 6.______ 7.______ 8.______ 9.______ 1. _____ 2._____ 3._____ 4._____ 5._____ 6._____ 7._____ 8._____ 9._____ 10.____became quiet again. The door open and in came Miss White.(8)1. boy 后加 who 2. so-too 3. √4. lived-who lived 8.去掉 them9. late-later4 2011 年高考英语短文改错练习题 5(9) Our four-years-old son came into the house crawling up his arm. Trying hard to hiding my nauseating feeling(掩饰我的恶心), I said, &Mark, why don't you take them back outside Its mother I was feeling rather pleasing at the way I had handled the situation. And a few minutes and said excitedly , &Look, I founded the mother!& (10) Like most of my schoolmates, I have neither brothers nor 1._____ sisters---in any other words, I am an only child. My parents love me dearly of course and will do all they can make sure that I get a good education. They did not want me to d they want me to devote all my time to my studies so that I'll get good marks in all my subject. We may be one family and live under a same roof, but we do 7._____ not seem to get much time to talk about together. It looks 8._____ as if my parents treat me as a visitor and a guest. Do they 9._____ really understand their own daughter What things are in other homes, I wonder. 参考答案: (9)1.years-year 2. showed-show 6. but-and -subjects 7. pleasing-pleased 2. any (10)1. √ 3. can 后加 to 3. hiding-hide 8.And-But 4. did-do 9. and-or 4. √ 5.them-it 9.去掉 &back& 10. founded-found 5. family-home 6. subject 10. homes-families 10._____ 2._____ 3._____ 4._____ 5._____ 6._____ 1.______ 3.______ 4.______ 5.______ 6.______ 7.______ 8.______ 10._____ proudly to showed me a caterpillar(毛毛虫)that was 2.______will be looking for it, but it will miss its mother. &later Mark returned back to the house with two caterpillars 9.______7. a Cthe 8. 去掉 about5 2011 年高考英语短文改错练习题 5(9) Our four-years-old son came into the house crawling up his arm. Trying hard to hiding my nauseating feeling(掩饰我的恶心), I said, &Mark, why don't you take them back outside Its mother I was feeling rather pleasing at the way I had handled the situation. And a few minutes and said excitedly , &Look, I founded the mother!& (10) Like most of my schoolmates, I have neither brothers nor 1._____ sisters---in any other words, I am an only child. My parents love me dearly of course and will do all they can make sure that I get a good education. They did not want me to d they want me to devote all my time to my studies so that I'll get good marks in all my subject. We may be one family and live under a same roof, but we do 7._____ not seem to get much time to talk about together. It looks 8._____ as if my parents treat me as a visitor and a guest. Do they 9._____ really understand their own daughter What things are in other homes, I wonder. 参考答案: (9)1.years-year but-and (10)1. √ 2. showed-show 2. any 3. hiding-hide 8.And-But 4. did-do 4. √ 5.them-it 10. founded-found 6. 10. homes-families 6. 7. pleasing-pleased 9.去掉 &back& 9. and-or 10._____ 2._____ 3._____ 4._____ 5._____ 6._____ 1.______ 3.______ 4.______ 5.______ 6.______ 7.______ 8.______ 10._____ proudly to showed me a caterpillar(毛毛虫)that was 2.______will be looking for it, but it will miss its mother. &later Mark returned back to the house with two caterpillars 9.______3. can 后加 to5. family-homesubject-subjects 7. a Cthe 8. 去掉 about6 2011 年高考英语短文改错练习题 6(11) March 22nd , Tuesday , cloudy 1.______ 2.______ 3.______ 4.______ 5.______ 6.______ 7.______ 8.______ 9.______ 10.______ I watch TV until nearly 12 o clock, so I could not go over my lessons. This morning I got up very late that I had to hurry school without breakfast yet I was late of the first class. When I entered the classroom, the maths teacher had to stop explaining an important problem, and all the eyes fixed upon me. My face turned to red. Something even worse me to recite the text, but I could speak nothing but sorry, as I did not spend any time preparing my lessons. The teacher looked at me with his coldly eyes, I stood at my bench without daring to raise my head. What a terrible day I had! I will never do anything like this. (12) A king liked to write stories. One day, the king showed some his stories with a famous writer. The writer said that these stories were bad. The king get angry with him and sent him to the prison. After some time the king felt pity for the writer and set him freely. When the writer was out prison, again the king showed him some stories and asked how he thought them. The writer turned into the soldiers and said, &Take me back prison. & 参考答案: (11)1. watch--watched 2.very---so 6.eyes 后加 were 6. freely →free 10. back→ back to 7.to 去掉 8.speak―say 2. with →to (12)1.some→some of 3.hurry 后加 to 9.as--for 3. get →got 4.of--for 4. the 5. √ 5. √ 10.coldly--cold. 9. into→ to 1.______ 2.______ 3.______ 4.______ 5.______ 6.______ 7.______ 8.______ 9.______ 10.______ happened to me in the English class. The teacher asked7. out→ out of 8. thought→ thought of7 2011 年高考英语短文改错练习题 6(11) March 22nd , Tuesday , cloudy 1.______ 2.______ 3.______ 4.______ 5.______ 6.______ 7.______ 8.______ 9.______ 10.______ I watch TV until nearly 12 o clock, so I could not go over my lessons. This morning I got up very late that I had to hurry school without breakfast yet I was late of the first class. When I entered the classroom, the maths teacher had to stop explaining an important problem, and all the eyes fixed upon me. My face turned to red. Something even worse me to recite the text, but I could speak nothing but sorry, as I did not spend any time preparing my lessons. The teacher looked at me with his coldly eyes, I stood at my bench without daring to raise my head. What a terrible day I had! I will never do anything like this. (12) A king liked to write stories. One day, the king showed some his stories with a famous writer. The writer said that these stories were bad. The king get angry with him and sent him to the prison. After some time the king felt pity for the writer and set him freely. When the writer was out prison, again the king showed him some stories and asked how he thought them. The writer turned into the soldiers and said, &Take me back prison. & 参考答案: (11)1. watch--watched 2.very---so 6.eyes 后加 were 6. freely →free 10. back→ back to 7.to 去掉 8.speak―say 2. with →to (12)1.some→some of 3.hurry 后加 to 9.as--for 3. get →got 4.of--for 4. the 5. √ 5. √ 10.coldly--cold. 9. into→ to 1.______ 2.______ 3.______ 4.______ 5.______ 6.______ 7.______ 8.______ 9.______ 10.______ happened to me in the English class. The teacher asked7. out→ out of 8. thought→ thought of8 2011 年高考英语短文改错练习题 7(13) At beginning of term I introduced my teacher for my parents. Our teacher Mr. Wang asked my parents of my summer holiday. To my parents' opinion I have a good time with my classmates. I told my teacher that I had finished homeworks at home. Then I helped my father in the farm. We went on work by the lights of the tractors. Father had only two and three young men working for him at harvest time. (14) Time flies as an arrow. I'm already in the second half than three months before I graduate middle school. At the present, I'm busy reviewing my lessons in order to take the college entrance examination. I hope to go to Beijing University, that is one of the best universities not my dream to reality. Most of my classmates are also will be able to enter a very good university and college. 参考答案: (13)1. At→ At the have→ had king 6. √ 10.and→ or 2.realized-realize 3.graduate∧ from 4.去掉 the 9. our 8. to―into 2. for→ to 3. of→ about 4. To→ In 5. 7. homeworks→ homework 8. in→ on 9. work→ wor 1.______ 2.______ 3.______ 4.______ 5.______ 6.______ of senior grade 3 before I realized it. It is only a little more 1.______ 2.______ 3.______ 4.______ 5.______ 6.______ 7.______ 8.______ 9.______ 10.______only in China but also in the world. I'll try my best to turn 7.______ 8.______ 9.______ 10.______ studying very hard to realize our wishes. I do believe everyone(14)1.As―like ―their 10. and―or5. examination---examinations 6.that―which 7. √9 2011 年高考英语短文改错练习题 8(15) Once, lately at night, an Englishman came out of his room into a passage of the hotel and ask did as he asked. The Englishman returned his room, and a few minutes later he came into the passage again and once more asked the servant a glass of water. Every a few minutes the Englishman would come out 7.______ of his room and repeated his request. After half an hour the astonishing servant decided to ask the man what calmly. &It's simply that the room is on fire. (16) I gave my housekeeper an old pair trousers to wash and went in the study to read. My housekeeper usually looked through my pocket before wash my clothes, but for some reasons she failed to do so this time. As I was reading, I suddenly remember that there was a five-pounds note in the back pocket of the trousers I had told her to wash it. I dropped my book and rushed into the bathroom, but it is too in the washing machine for fifteen minutes already. 参考答案: (15)1. lately-late 5. and-but 2. ask-asked 10. √ 2. in-into 3. wash-washing 4. reasons-reason 7.去掉 it 8.is-was 6. pounds-pound 3.her-him 7. 去掉 a 4.he asked---he was asked 8. repeated-repeat 6. servant-servant for 1.______ 2.______ 4.______ 5.______ 6.______ 7.______ 8.______ 10._____ 3.______ he was doing with the water. &Nothing,& answered he 10._____ 8.______ 9.______ 1.______ 2.______ 4.______ 5.______ 6.______the servant to bring her a glass of water. The servant 3.______late. My housekeeper says that my trousers had been 9.______9. astonishing-astonished (16)1. pair-pair of 5. remember-remembered 9. says-said 10. √10 2011 年高考英语短文改错练习题 9(17) One afternoon on April, 1912 , a new ship set off from England to America on it first trip. It was one of the largest and first ship at that time. It was cold, but the ship was pleasant and people are could see icebergs here or there. It was night, suddenly, the man on watch shouting &Look out! Iceberg!& It was too late, a ship hit the iceberg and came to a stop, there that was a very big hole in the ship and water began to come. Slowly the ship started to go down. (18) I've a friend who has a big police dog is named Jack. Every Sunday afternoon my friend takes Jack a long walk in 1.______ 2.______ 1.______ 2.______ 3.______ 4.______ 6.______ 8.______ 9.______ 10._____enjoying themselves. The next day was even cold. People 5.______ 7.______the park. Jack likes these walks in the park very well. 3.______ One Sunday a young man dropped in my friend. He stayed 4.______ a long time. He talked and talked. Soon it was the time for my friend to take Jack for his walk, but the visitor still sat talking. Jack became worried his walk in the park. He walked 7.______ around the room several times but then he sat right in 8.______ front of the visitor and looked him. But the visitor paid none attention. He continued talking. Finally Jack could stand it no longer. He hold the visitor's hat in his mouth. 参考答案: (17)1. on→in 2. it→its 6. or→and 7. shouting→shouted (18)1. 去掉 is 5. He→They oked at 6. right 3. ship→ships 4. are→were 5.cold→colder 8. a→the 9.去掉 that 10. come→come in 3. well→much 4. in→in on 9. looked→lo 9.______ 10._____ 5._____ 6.______2.Jack→Jack for7. worried→worried about 8.but→and10.none→no11 2011 年高考英语短文改错练习题 10(19) June 12,Sunday Fine Today is Sunday, I didn't get up early as usually. In the morning after I finished my homework, I do some washing. Then I telephoned one of my classmate and invited him at 3:00 p.m. we found all the tickets had sold out. Then we went back to school and played the football. After this, when we were about to go home ,we saw our English teacher, Mr. Wang, coming into the school gate. He told us we have made great progress in English. this term He also suggested that we should read more and wrote more. We promised him that we would listen his advice. (20) In autumn of 1935,when I was a young man, I was traveling in the north of Indian. One evening, after hunting in the forest all day, I was returning to the place which I had put up my tent. It was getting dark, but I was walking along a road. Suddenly I saw two eye glaring at me from among the trees. What can I do? Should I jump into the river to save my life? Then I looked at the right. In the river there had a big crocodile waiting to welcome me with its mouth was wide open. 参考答案: (19)1. usually---usual d ---But 5.had∧ been 2. do→did 6. the 去掉 2. Indian-India 6.eye Ceyes 3. classmate ---classmates 7. correct 3. right 8. have---had 4. An 9. wrot 6._____ 7._____ 8._____ 9._____ 10.____ 1._____ 2._____ 3._____ 4._____ 5._____ 10._____ 8.______ 9.______ to see a film. And unfortunately, when we got to the cinema 1.______ 2.______ 3.______ 4.______ 6. ______ 7. ______ 5.______e---write 10. listen---take/follow (20)1. In-In the 为 where ad-was 5.but-and 10.去掉 was 4. in ∧which 或 which 改 8. at Cto 9. h 7. can Ccould12 2011 年高考英语短文改错练习题 11(21) Cats are animals of habit. They like to go to sleep seem to have natural clock inside them that tells them when sleeping. Besides their regular sleep, cats take naps(打盹). habit would do good for people's health. Cat naps helped build up energy in the body. Since cats have moods(情绪) like these of people, scientists believe that people can improve their moods with cat-napping. People might become more happier and more active. (22) A man shot two students died and wounded 1.______ 2. ______ 3. ______ 4. ______ 5. ______ 6. ______ 7. ______ 8. ______ 9. ______ 10. ______ five other at an Australian university on Monday, after he was overpowered by classmates of the victims (受害者). The two dead were both male of Asian appearance in his early 20s. The others have being treated for minor(未成年的)injuries. The man, in his mid-30s and of Asian appearance, was seized several students in classroom at Monash University, Melbourne and was late arrested. 参考答案: (21)1. right 2. same-the same -naps 6. for Cto 7. helped-help (22)1. died-dead 5. his--their 6.have―are 3.have-have a 4. sleeping-to sleep 5. nap 8. these-those 9. with-by 9. ∧a 10. 去掉 more 10. later 3. after--before 4. male--males 6._____ 7._____ 8._____ 9._____ 10.____ 1._____ 2._____ 3._____ 4._____ about same time every day and for a certain length of time. TheySome scientists think that people should also take cat nap. The 5._____2. other--others7. √ 8. seized 后加 by13 2011 年高考英语短文改错练习题 12(23) When I first learned to write in English , I ran into in Chinese and tried to translate anything into English. My teacher advised me to keep my diary. I followed her advice and should put down 100 words or so each day. Soon I began to enjoy talk to myself as I was a story and showed to my teacher. He liked it very much and reads it to the class. All said that the story was a good one. Their word were a great encouragement to me . (24) Dear Xiaohua, It is four days since Mother accepted the operation. the operation was successful, but because her old age she had to stay in hospital for other two weeks. The doctors also say it was quite necessary for her to days. Please tell the good news to the rest of family as soon as possible. You needn't to come here. I'm able to look after Mother by myself. You'd better send flowers to Mother. She will feel happily. Yours, Xiaohui 1. ______ 3. ______ 4. ______ 5. ______ 7. ______ 8. ______ 9. ______ 10. ______ She is feeling much more better. The doctors told me 2. ______ 1.______ 2.______ 3.______ 4.______ 5.______ 6.______ 8.______ 9.______ 10.______ much difficulties. The main problem was that I always thoughtlearning to express me in simple English. One day I wrote 7.______do so. We expect to get a full report in two and three 6. ______参考答案: (23)1.√ 2.many―much 3.anything--everything 4.my―a talk--talking 7.me--myself er 5. said 6. or 8.to 前加 it 9.reads--read 3. of 8. 去掉 to (24)1. accepted ---received 2. 去掉 more 5.去掉 should 10.word―words 4.other---anoth 9. √ 10. happy 6.7. family 前加 the14 2011 年高考英语短文改错练习题 12(23) When I first learned to write in English , I ran into in Chinese and tried to translate anything into English. My teacher advised me to keep my diary. I followed her advice and should put down 100 words or so each day. Soon I began to enjoy talk to myself as I was a story and showed to my teacher. He liked it very much and reads it to the class. All said that the story was a good one. Their word were a great encouragement to me . (24) Dear Xiaohua, It is four days since Mother accepted the operation. the operation was successful, but because her old age she had to stay in hospital for other two weeks. The doctors also say it was quite necessary for her to days. Please tell the good news to the rest of family as soon as possible. You needn't to come here. I'm able to look after Mother by myself. You'd better send flowers to Mother. She will feel happily. Yours, Xiaohui 1. ______ 3. ______ 4. ______ 5. ______ 7. ______ 8. ______ 9. ______ 10. ______ She is feeling much more better. The doctors told me 2. ______ 1.______ 2.______ 3.______ 4.______ 5.______ 6.______ 8.______ 9.______ 10.______ much difficulties. The main problem was that I always thoughtlearning to express me in simple English. One day I wrote 7.______do so. We expect to get a full report in two and three 6. ______参考答案: (23)1.√ 2.many―much 3.anything--everything 4.my―a talk--talking 7.me--myself er 5. said 6. or 8.to 前加 it 9.reads--read 3. of 8. 去掉 to (24)1. accepted ---received 2. 去掉 more 5.去掉 should 10.word―words 4.other---anoth 9. √ 10. happy 6.7. family 前加 the15 2011 年高考英语短文改错练习题 13(25) Tom had retired and lived lonely a long way from town. He hardly never left his home. But one day he went to town buy some things in the market, and after he had bought it , he went into a restaurant and sit down at a table by himself. When he looked around, he saw several old peoples put on glasses before reading their newspapers. So after the lunch he decided to go to a store to buy himself a pair of glasses, either, He walked along a wide street and fast found a store. (26) My parents were all standing there, shouting at each other. I had trapped between them and didn't know what to do. ease my feelings. I rushed back to my room, seated down in 1.______ 2.______ 4.______ The word &divorce(离婚)& was repeated and broke my heart each time. A million thoughts rushed into my mind, but nothing of them could 3.______ silence and stared out of the window. The leaves were floating in air.5.______ They struggled trying to catch the wind and finally they had to fall 6.______ on the ground.I knew I was not the only one had gone through this. But 7.______ I must learn to fight against this. Later in the day I took up with a pen 8.__ and wrote down &It is until I take a step back and look at my family 9.______ that I can really appreciate this thing has helped me grow strong and 10._____ mature(成熟).& 参考答案: (25)1. Lonely→alone 5. sit→sat fast→quickly (26)1.all→both 2.had→was 3.nothing→none 4.seated→sat 或后加 myself 7.had 前加 who 8.去掉 with 9.until 前加 not 10.√ 5. air 前加 the 6.and→but 2. never→ever 3.buy 前加 to 8.去掉 the 4. it→them 10. 6.peoples→people 7. √ 9. either→too 1.______ 2._______ 3._______ 4._______ 5._______ 6._______ 7._______ 8_______ 9._______ 10.______16 2011 年高考英语短文改错练习题 14(27) Dear editor, In the past my hometown was used to be a beautiful place. Thick trees and green grass could be seen in everywhere. In order to build house and grow more crops, people cut down more and more trees. With time went on, the whole forest was almost destroyed. Gradually the green hills have changed into wasteland. As a result, sandstorms struck us now and then, from which we suffer a lot. However, I do hope all the people should realize the terribly result of not caring about our environment. What's more, they should take good care of the forests and plant (28) When I found out that my train would three hours late, I changed my idea and would get a bus instead. I was about to rush out of the train station while a well-dressed old man took me by my arm, &Young lady,& said the gentleman, &Shouldn't you find out the bus schedule (时刻表) before you rush out catch the bus &. I stared at him with my mouth opened. How did &You see, my train is also running late. A same idea 1.______ 2.______ 3.______ 5.______ 6.______ 7.______ 9.______ 1.______ 2.______ 3.______ 4.______ 5.______ 6.______ 7.______ 8.______ 9.______trees instead cutting them down to improve our living conditions. 10._____4.______he read my mind? Before I can say a word, he added, 8.______ came to me. But I think a good conversation that can 10.______ help pass the time. Before you know it, your train will be there.& 参考答案: (27)1.去掉 was 2.去掉 in 3.house→houses 4.With→As 或 went →going 5.√ 6.st ruck→strike 7.However→So 8.terribly→terrible 9.they→we 10.instead 后加 of (28)1. would 后加 be e →The 5. √ 10. 去掉 that 2. get→ take 3. while → when 4. my→ th 9. A 6. catch 前加 to 7. opened →open 8. can→could17 2011 年高考英语短文改错练习题 15(29) Dear Kang Li, I haven't heard you for a long time. How 1._______ 2._______ 3._______ 4._______ 5._______ 7._______ 9._______ are you? I had just finished the exams. Now I'm glad I have time to write for you. Our teacher tells us that China is a big country has the most population in the world. It's on the other here and perhaps you're sleeping in the dark Chinese way of living. I wonder at if you can (30) I visited the zoo yesterday, and I was very 1. _____ unhappy and angry about the things what I saw. was walking back and forth. It was completely bored. The tiger fell asleep all the afternoon. I see people feeding the fish. They were throwing rices and meat into the pond, which could kill the fish, but no one tried stop them. When I had the drink at the zoo restaurant, the waiter served me rude. Outside the restaurant, the rubbish bins were full and rubbish was blowing everywhere. It seems that the zoo (31) Once a man got on a bus for New York. He hid in toilet, because he did not want to pay. front of her on the shoulder and say, &There's a bum(流浪汉) in the toilet. Tell the bus driver.& The message was past from person to person. But anywhere along the way, it changed. The bus driver was told that there was a bomb in the toilet. He immediate stopped the bus and telephoned the 6.______18side of the world. Now the sun is shining bright 6._______ night. I wish to know anything more about the 8._______ tell me about it in your next letter. Please write soon. 10.______2. _____The large animals were in small cages. The lion 3. _____ 4. _____5. _____ 6. _____ 7. _____ 8. _____9. _____ 10. _____doesn't look the animals or the visitors very well.1.______ 3.______ 4.______ 5.______But a passenger saw her. She tapped the person in 2.______ police. When the police came in, they told the passengers to get off the bus or stay far away. Then traffic jam. Under the help of a dog, the police searched for two hours. Of course they found no bomb! 参考答案: (29)1. heard 后加 from ch; has---with anything---something (30)1.and→but 5.rices→rice 2. had---have 3. for---to 10. √7. ______ 8. ______ 10. _____they closed the highway. This soon caused a 15-miles-long 9. ______4. has 前加 that 或 whi 7. and---but 3.√ 4.see→saw 9.blo 8.5. most---largest 9. 去掉 at6. bright---brightly2.去掉 what 或把 what 改为 that/which 7. the→a 或去掉 the 3. say → said6.tried 后面加 to8.rude→rudelywing→blown 10. look 后加 after (31)1. in → in the 5. anywhere → somewhere d 9. miles → mile 2. her → him 10. Under → with 4. past → passed 8. or → an 6. immediate → immediately 7.去掉 in19 英语考练短文改错专练(2)(一) Last week my parents and I took a two-days trip to Emei Mountain in Sichuan. As everyone knows, it?s famous mountain with all kinds of plants and animals. The weather was fine. It was about noon we arrived at the foot of the mountain. The three of them were very excited. As we climbed the mountain, we fed monkeys, visiting temples and told stories. On the way up I was busy taking picture since the scenery was so beautiful. The time passes quickly. Evening came down. We spent the night in a hotel at the top of the mountain. The food was expensive and the service was good. I was so tired that I fell asleep at the moment my head touched the pillow. (二) Many teachers worry about the effects of television with young people. According to studies, many children spend more time watching television than they spend in school. Because so much viewing, children may not be develop the habit of read and the ability to enjoy themselves. No one worries much about the radio program young people listen to, although radios can be very noise. Teachers also wonder about the effects of television commercials. On one year the average child will see 25,000 television commercials, all planned and written by grown-ups to make children to want things that they don't real need. (三) I?m the captain of our school team so with my fellow players we?ve won several games. There will an important game next month. But one of the best player in our team told me just then that he wouldn?t play basketball once more. His parents asked him to spend in more time preparing for the college entrance examination. I feel sorry to him. But his parents think go to college is more important than playing sports and college was the only place for a smart boy like his son. So my friend had no choice. He wanted to make their parents happy. (四) When I first learned to write English, I ran into many difficulties . The main problem was in that I always thought in Chinese and tried to translate anything into English. My teacher advised me to keep my diary. I followed her advice and should put down 100 words or so each day. Soon I began to enjoy talk to myself on paper as I was learning to express me in simple English .One day I wrote a little story and showed to my teacher .She liked it very much and reads it to the class .All said the story was a good one. Their word were a great encouragement to me. (五) Dear Ralph, I?m a newcomer here of a small town. I would describe myself as shy and quietly. Before my classmates, it seems always difficult for me20 to do things as well them. I'm sure they will laugh to me and see me as a fool. So I feel happy every day. Besides, I have few friends. I don't know that they don't like to talk with me. Sometimes, we talked to each other very well in class, but after class we become stranger at once. I am trying to improve the situation since it doesn?t seem to work. Can you tell me about what I should do? Yours, Xiao Wei (六) On Thursday I will have to decide what I want myself to do over a weekend. I am thinking of making a trip to London, and visit the British Museum and some parks. But I have spent lot my money, so I cannot even go out of town. I may go to a film, or a concert. Yes, a concert can be very excited. You can watch your stars while enjoying your favorite music. So then, a concert cost so much. I may just listen to music, I have some records giving to me as birthday gifts. If I listen to my own records, there are no need to spend money. All right. That?s how I' m going to do. (七) Dear Susan, I?m very glad to hear about you are coming to visit me the next Friday. Unfortunately, I won?t be able to meet you at the airport although I have classes in the afternoon. You won?t find difficult to get to the city center. The airport bus leaves every 30 minute and will take you rightly to the Friendship Hotel. My class will be over by then or I will pick you up there. I will take you together to a hot-pot restaurant for dinner and we?ll talk with our plan for the weekend over dinner. Having a pleasant trip and see you Friday. Yours, Zhang Ming (八) You can find all kinds information in just a few minute on the Internet. It?s like going to a huge library without have to walk around to find your books. Recently even though, many people have been discussing the dangers of the Internet. They have been reports in America about people trying to steal person Informations for bad purposes. Finding information on the Net is easily. But not all information are good to society. For example, you can find such information like how to kill people. The problem will become more serious in the future. (九) Nowadays millions of people of all age take pleasure in a hobby which is both interested and fun. And every year more and more people start a stamp collection of your own and discover an interest which can even last lifetime . Starting your collection of stamps are easy because they are nowhere. Holiday and birthday postcards from relatives and letters from friends can all provide you for stamps from all over the world. So once you?ve started collecting seriously, you will probably want to join in the21 Stamp Collectors?Club which exist to add more stamps to your collection. (十) Though a great progress has been made in science these years, there are still many people live in poor conditions. They make their lives by collecting and selling used thing. Their children cannot go to school because they have not enough money to send their children to there. Why you think so many people still suffer from poverty now? The answer lies on the population explosion. A president of a developi “It is us who are to blame for the poverty because we used to ?produce? child without limit.” Although this few words sound simple enough, they have clear pointed out one of the causes of the population explosion.专练 2 答案 (1)第一行:two-days改为 two-day 第二行:mountain 前加 a第三行:noon 后加 when 第四行:them 改为 us 第五行:visiting 改为 visited 第六行:pictures;passed 第七行:去 down 第八行:and 改为 but 第九行:去 at(2)第一行:with 改为 on第二行:many 改为 some第三行:because of第四行:删去 be;read 改为 reading 第五行:programs 第六行:noisy 第七行:On 改为 In 第八行:去掉 want 前的 to;real 改为 really(3)第一行:so 改为 and 第二行:will 后加 be 第三行:player 改为 players;then 改为 now 第四行:once 改为 any;删去 in 第五行:to 改为 for 第六行:go 改为 going; 第七行:was 改为 is 第八行:their 改为 his(4)第一行:write 后加 in第二行:去掉第一个 in第三行:anything 改为 everything第四行: 改为 a; my 去掉 should 第五行: talk 改为 talking 第六行: 改为 myself me 第七行:showed 后加 it 第八行:reads 改为 read;word 改为 words(5)第一行:of 改为 from第二行:quietly 改为 quiet第三行:well 后加 as;to 改为 at第四行:happy 改为 unhappy/sad 第五行:that 改为 why;talked 改为 talk 第六行:stranger 改为 strangers 第七行:since 改为 but 第八行:去掉 about(6)第一行:划掉 myself ;a 改为 the第二行:visit 改为 visiting第三行:my 前加 of第四行:excited 改为 exciting 第六行: cost 改为 costs; giving 改为 given第五行:So 改为 But 第七行: 改为 is 第八行: are how 改为 what(7)第一行:去掉 about;去掉 the第三行:find 后加 it第二行:although 改为 because / as第四行:minute 改为 minutes;rightly 改为 right22 第五行:or 改为 and ;去掉 together; 第七行:Having 改为 Have第六行:with 改为 about(8)第一行:kinds改为 kinds of ;minute 改为 minutes 第二行:have 改为 having第三行:去掉 even 第四行:They 改为 There ;person 改为 personal 第五行:informations 改为 information;easily 改为 easy 第六行:are 改为 is 第七行:what 改为 how(9)第一行:age 改为 ages第二行:interested 改为 interesting第三行:your 改为 their;what 改为 which/that 第四行:lifetime 前加 a;are 改为 is 第五行:nowhere 改为 everywhere 第六行:for 改为 with;So 改为 But 第七行:去掉 in 第八行:exist 改为 exists(10)第一行:去掉 a第二行:live 改为 living 第三行:thing 改为 things第四行:去掉第二个 to 第五行:在 you 前加 do 第六行:on 改为 in 第七行:us 改为 we 第八行:child 改为 children 第九行:tthis----these 第十行:clear 改为 clearly23 英语短文改错(3)(一) When I walked into the classroom, the teacher was handing in the tests. I was feeling very nervous. I had studied at all at the weekend as I had thought it would be easy test. I went through the test for many times but I could only answer three out from the twenty questions. I did not want to fail the exam. Then, I put my book under my desk, opening it and started looking for the answer. The teacher wasn't looking at me, but I copied something. Suddenly, I felt a hand on my shoulder! The teacher caught me cheating. I don't know what to say. Luckily, the teacher did not punish for cheating but instead gave me a second chance. (二) I have a good friend who?s name is Liu Mei. She is our monitor and one of the excellent students in our class. Clever as she is, but she words very hard. We have a lot on common and have a lot to talk .One evening she told me that something happened when her parents was out. She was doing her homeworks one Sunday morning when she smelt something burning. She stopped look out of the window and find a cloud of smoke coming out of her neighbor?s house . She called 119 immediate. Ten minutes later, the firemen came and put out fire. Her neighbor was very thankful for her help. (三) I often dream of a teacher, I dream of standing on the platform in the classroom and give lessons to lovely boys and girls . I teach them, play with them, but watch them growing up. I am always young when I was staying with them. I know there is not easy to be a teacher. You have to learn in order to teach. Without enough knowledges, you can never learn well .What is more , you have to be friends with your pupils and take good care of him. Only in this way can you be good teacher and win respect from them. Though I am a student now, I will work as very hard to make my dream come true. (四) It is a pleasure for me to write this letter to tell how much I enjoyed my stay in your whole family last week. This was my first visit to a English family. At first, I was worried about my poor English. And when I saw your wife and children waiting for me with warm smile of welcome on their faces. I immediately knew that everything would be all right. There are many more happy memories of the week that I will keep them with me forever. I particularly enjoyed driving through the countryside with you and saw the changing colors of the leaves on the trees. I also like the fishing trip. It was such much fun. (五) I still remember my middle school life in Tianjin yet. I was then in a school for students from Tibet. As we were all left home at early age, we met lots of problems in our daily life. We had to do the washing, cleaning and shopping by us. However, we seldom felt lonely or helplessly. We enjoyed our happy life. At weekends, we would play basketball, swimming in the pool, or go for a picnic. We were living in a big24 family. We treat each other as brothers and sisters. If any one of you had any difficulty in our life and study, the other would help him out. It has been five years when we graduated, but those memories are as sweet as ever before. (六) During the summer of 2001, I started read books in English, mostly stories. I would learn a lot of new words from these books, but I had terribly problems memorizing them. I had to look up to the same word many times, for which was quite troublesome. I realized I do need a way to remember all this vocabulary. It was a great achievement for myself. I started writing down words from books that I read. I would come back from school, and then sit for an hour and two. I wrote down new words and added it to my collection. By the end of last year, my collection has grown to 3,000 words. (七) This is a story told by my father: “When I was boy, the most exciting thing was when to celebrate the Spring Festival. My grandma was the best cooker in the world but could make the most delicious dishes. One time, I just couldn?t wait for the Spring Festival dinner. As I was about take a piece from a cooked duck, I saw Grandma in the kitchen looking at me. Shake her head, she said, ?It isn't a good time to do that, dear.? At once I apologize and controlled me at my best till the dinner started. You know, that was a dinner we had waited for several month.” (八) There are advantage for students to work while study at school. One of them was that they can earn money. For the most part, students working to earn money for their own use. Earning their own money allow them to spend on anything as if they please. They would have to ask their parents for money or for permission to do things by the money. Some students may also to save up for our college or future use. (九) Dear Mr. Brown , I am writing to thank you with your kind help. Before you came to teach us, I had not interest in English. My pronunciation was terribly. I could only speak a few words. But one and a half year later. I now think English fun to learn. I got a lot of from your encouraging words. I will always remember what you said, “If you try to ,you can be No. 1!” I hope you?ve had pleasant journey home and will come to China again sometimes in the future. I will write again and send you the photos we take together. Yours sincerely, Li Min (十) Dear friends, It is real a good chance to have met all of you here. We have spent several precious weekend in learning in the English Club. Although we have been25 member for a short period of time, we have made a great progress. That is because we are all very much active and the activities are not only enjoyable and also helpful, Besides, the foreign teachers here work hard and try his best to make the activities lively and interested. I am very pleased to say that all of us greatly improved our spoken English so far. I am looking forward to see all of you again in the near future! Thank you.专练 3 答案 (1)第一行:in 改为 out第二行:had 后加 not 第三行:easy 前加 an;去掉 for第四行:from 改为 of 第五行:opening 改为 opened; answer 改为 answers 第六行:but 改为 so 第七行:don?t 改为 didn?t 第八行:punish 后加 me(2)第一行:who?s 改为 whose .第二行:去 but 第三行:on 改为 in ;talk 后加 about第四行:was 改为 were;homeworks 改为 homework 第五行:stopped 后加 to 第六行:find 改为 found 第七行:immediate 改为 immediately 第八行:去掉 the(3)第一行:dream 后加 being/becoming 第二行:give 改为 giving;but 改为 and第三行:was 改为 am ;there 改为 it 第四行:knowledges 改为 knowledge/learning 第五行:learn 改为 teach 第六行:him 改为 them;be 后加 a 第七行:去掉 as(4)第一行:me 改为 you第二行:in 改为 with;a 改为 an 第三行:But/Yet第四行:smile 改为 smiles 第五行:去 more 第六行:去掉 them 第七行:saw 改为 seeing 第八行:like 改为 liked;such 改为 so.(5)第一行:去 yet.第二行:去 were;early 前加 an第三行:us 改为 ourselves 第四行;helpless 第五行:swimming 改为 swim 第六行:treat 改为 treated;you 改为 us 第七行:other 改为 others;when 改为 since(6)第一行:read 改为 reading,或前加 to第二行:terribly 改为 terrible .第三行:去掉 to;去掉 for 第四行:do 改为 did 第五行:myself 改为 me;books 前加 the 第六行:and 改为 or 第七行:it 改为 them 第八行:has 改为 had(7)第一行:boy 前加 a .第二行:去掉 when;cooker 改为 cook第三行:but 改为 and; 第四行:wait 后加 for;take 前加 to 第五行:Shake 改为 Shaking 第六行:apologize 改为 apologized;me 改为 myself 第八行:month 改为 months(8)第一行:advantage 改为 advantages;study 改为 studying第三行:working 改为 work 第四行:allow 改为 allows;去掉 if 第五行:would 后加 not 第六行:by 改为 with;去掉 to第二行:was 改为 is26 第七行:our 改为 their(9)第一行:with 改为 for第二行:not 改为 no;terribly 改为 terrible第三行:year 改为 years;English 后加 is 第四行:去掉 of 第五行:去掉 to;pleasant 前加 a 第六行:sometimes 改为 sometime 第七行:take 改为 took(10)第一行:real 改为 really第二行:weekend 改为 weekends第三行:member 改为 members;去掉第二个 a 第四行:去掉 much 第五行:and 改为 but;his 改为 their 第六行:interested 改为 interesting 第七行:greatly 前加 have;see 改为 seeing27
赞助商链接
2016 短文改错专题练习_高三英语_英语_高中教育_教育专区。短文改错专题练习:(1...the old man to the nearest hospital. 【答案】 【小题 1】with ---about...【高考英语】2018最新版本高考英语阅读和短文改错能力练习题及析 - 高考英语阅读和短文改错能力练习题(附参考答案) 完形填空 I take a deep breath, cross my fi...2015年高考英语试题分类汇编:专题21 短文改错_高考_...每小题 1.5 分,满分 15 分) 假定英语课上老师...【答案】 76.去掉 in 77.anything 改为 something...2015高考英语专题训练――短文改错_高三英语_英语_高中教育_教育专区。独到见解,...复读全文,修订答案 . 5. 形容词、副词:形容词、副词的误用主要指在该用形容...高考英语短文改错练习及答案_英语_高中教育_教育专区。2013 年高考英语短文改错专题训练 (1) My parents live in the country. They keep a dog calling Ah Fu...高考英语短文改错练习题及答案_英语_高中教育_教育专区。(一) Last week my parents and I took a two-days trip to Emei Mountain in Sichuan. As everyone ...高考英语短文改错练习题及答案_高三英语_英语_高中教育_教育专区。高考英语短文改错练习题一 Get a good education is more important today than ever before .In...暂无评价|0人阅读|0次下载|举报文档2011---2015高考英语真题短文改错及答案_高三...高考短文改错 16 2014 年陕西卷 第二节 短文改错(共 10 小题;每小题 1.5 ...2018年高考英语总复习专题对点真题练:5短文改错题及答案 - 短文改错 2017 年 Correction 1 2017 全国卷Ⅰ,10 分 In the summer holiday fol...【高考英语】2018最新版本高考英语一轮复习短文改错练习 - 高考英语:短文改错练习(附参考答案) 【英语卷(解析) ?2015 届河北省石家庄二中高三开学考试(201408) ...
All rights reserved Powered by
www.tceic.com
copyright &copyright 。文档资料库内容来自网络,如有侵犯请联系客服。

我要回帖

更多关于 英语短文改错题及答案 的文章

随机推荐