加入VIP
还剩15页未读,
定制HR最喜欢的简历
你可能喜欢扫二维码下载作业帮
拍照搜题,秒出答案,一键查看所有搜题记录
下载作业帮安装包
扫二维码下载作业帮
拍照搜题,秒出答案,一键查看所有搜题记录
关于名词所有格 名词+of+名词,后一名词为什么有时候要加(’s),有时候又不加?例:the girl’s name→the name of the girl 女孩的名字 my father’s friend →the friend of my father’s 我父亲的朋友 请回答一下重点,〖我是说在已经用了of中的短语〗,后一名词为什么有时候要加(’s),有时候又不加?
作业帮用户
扫二维码下载作业帮
拍照搜题,秒出答案,一键查看所有搜题记录
这本问题本来我也在纠结,不过现在我搞清楚了,我来回答你.刚看了书,把书上的内容搬过来给你,Double genitiveThe double genitive,also referred to as the "post genitive",is so called because it is a combination of the genitive and the of-phrase:a friend of my brother'ssome neighbours of my grandparents'Note that the second noun in the double genitive construction almost always refers to persons,never to objects.Also note that the first noun usually has indefinite reference (typically premodified by the indefinite article) and the second noun is always definite:a friend of my brother'ssome friends of my parents'any friend of the doctor'sa lot of friends of that doctor'sExceptions to the rule are the cases where the first noun is premodified by a demonstrative or postmodified by a relative clause:that friend of my brother'sthose ideas of your sister'sthe friend of Bob's who was here last night
为您推荐:
这里表示 的 的意思吧 ,也可能是英语中的固定搭配
1.名词's名词
表示。。。。的 一般使用在有生命的名词,比如人,狗,猫,鼠……What's your name?此句子问人,所以用所有格名词's名词。难道你有见过What name of you?2.名词of名词
表示名词所属,一般使用在无生命的物体 比如桌子,椅子,花瓶……the title of the novel...
你好无生命名词的所有格通常只能用名词+of+名词的结构来代替‘s结构如The colour of the wall(墙的颜色)
The teacher of the scholl(学校的老师)
The window of the room(房间的窗户)所以说名词+of+名词与’s是可以表达一样的意思的
你哪个是错误的。1.名词's名词
一般使用在有生命的名词,比如人,狗,猫,鼠……What's your name?此句子问人,所以用所有格名词's名词。难道你有见过What name of you?2.名词of名词
一般使用在无生命的物体 比如桌子,椅子,花瓶……the title of the novel
扫描下载二维码英语名词所有格的用法讲解_百度文库
两大类热门资源免费畅读
续费一年阅读会员,立省24元!
英语名词所有格的用法讲解
阅读已结束,下载本文需要
想免费下载更多文档?
定制HR最喜欢的简历
下载文档到电脑,同时保存到云知识,更方便管理
加入VIP
还剩11页未读,
定制HR最喜欢的简历
你可能喜欢An error occurred on the server when processing the URL. Please contact the system administrator.
If you are the system administrator please click
to find out more about this error.在什么情况下,英语单词的前面要加the
我的图书馆
在什么情况下,英语单词的前面要加the
. 特指某(些)人或某(些)事物. Give me the book. Did you hear the talk given by Mr Li? How do you like the film. Have you got the letter? 2. 指谈话双方都知道的人或事物. Where is the teacher? Open the door. 3. 复述上文提过的人或事物. I have a beautiful wallet, but the wallet was stolen yesterday. 4. 世界上独一无二的事物等(月亮、地球、天空、宇宙) The sun rises in the east. The earth goes round the sun. the globe, the universe. the atmosphere大气层 5. 用在方位名词前 in the south, in the west ,in the north 6. 用在序数词或形容词最高级前 The first thing I want to say is to listen carefully in class. He is the tallest one in our class. 7、表示两者间“较……的一个”时用定冠词 The older of the two noblemen took a light. He is the taller of the two boys. 8. 用在单数可数名词前表示一类人或事物. The horse is a useful animal. 9. 定冠词用在形容词前,表示一类人或东西. The rich, the poor ,the wounded ,the deaf 10. 冠词可用在党派、阶级、民族名词前 The Chinese people中华民族 The working class 工人阶级 The Communist Party 11、用在姓氏的复数形式前表示一家人,或这一姓的夫妇二人. The Lius live upstairs. The Johns are watching TV. 12、在乐器前加the the piano the violin 13、在习惯性短语中 in the morning in the afternoon 14、在人或物后有限定性的后置定语 The man standing by the gate is Li Feng. 15、代替所有格代词,表示人体的一部分 He received a blow on the head 他头上挨了一击. John’s brother took him by the hand. 约翰的哥哥牵着他的手. 16、在世纪,年代名词前用冠词. In the 1980s或in the 1980’s 20世纪80年代 in the nineteenth century 二十世纪
喜欢该文的人也喜欢

我要回帖

更多关于 英语名词所有格 的文章

随机推荐