小木虫,学术科研互动社区,为中国学术科研免费提供动力
违规贴举报删除请发送邮件至:
广告投放与宣传请联系 李想 QQ:
QQ:&&邮箱:
Copyright &
MuChong.com, All Rights Reserved. 小木虫 版权所有有篇3分SCI投中后要撤稿
我的图书馆
有篇3分SCI投中后要撤稿
提示:请点击标题下方蓝色“实验万事屋”,添加关注后,发“嗯”可以查看我们之前的文章。未经允许,其他公众号不得转载哦!我有位苦逼的硕士哥们,前段时间投中一篇3分的SCI,本来倒是一件好事,但这个杂志收费不低(约1.5万RMB),老板不太愿意出这个钱,让他改投一本不收钱的杂志,如果自己出这个钱,又不甘心,所以只好撤稿。丁香园的小伙伴给他出了点主意。A:“小弟啊,我给你出版面费,你当第一,我当通讯,老板随便你排哪个位置,如何?”B:“给俺吧,俺帮你报完版面费,还多给你饭钱。”A:“楼下的就不要跟我抢了,行不行?!先来后到”C:“我也来参和下,我是三作哦”D:“四作报道”E:“我是不是来晚了”…….——by李莫愁博士我们言归正传,讲讲如何SCI撤稿。撤稿的原因,无非是1、审稿太慢,急着毕业或升职称;2、投完后发现不能拿来毕业或升职称用;3、版面费太贵,悔了;4、目前体制问题国内有很多人会一稿多投,当文章被其中一份杂志接收后,其他杂志就得撤稿;5、论文有错误;6、最悲惨的莫过于文章刚被接收,该杂志就被踢出SCI。关于撤稿,有作者担心编辑不高兴,甚至会被打入黑名单。其实这种担心是没有必要的。但需要说明的是,你为什么要撤稿?材料方法不可靠,结果不能重复,还是设计本身有问题?这都是撤稿的理由。有的投稿系统会有decline revision,如果没有,可写信给杂志社撤稿吧,下面给几个撤稿信模板:1、 Dear Editor,Thank you very much for your kind remind and helps. However, we are sorry that we have to withdraw the submission of our paper (Manuscript Number,MN:…) . The reason is that, first, if we revise the paper according to the reviewers' comments point by point, we will pay much time to make tests and then plot the data in the revised paper, second, we feel that we have not yet studied our work completely and have some difficulties to answer some questions of the reviewers' comments and add their answers or solutions in the revised paper quickly. Of course, our work in this paper is complex and difficult because it is related with the magnetism, mechanics, electrostatics, electrics and some couplings among them. I am very sorry that we had to make this decision and continue our investigation of this work further. I appreciate the reviewers very much for their careful work and helpful suggestions. Thank you again.Kind Regards,Your name2、 Dear editor,We submitted a paper to **three months ago. The paper is still under review now. We feel really sorry to tell you that we want to withdraw our manuscript (Ms.Ref.No.**), because we want to do further study about the part of validation of *and the *. In the figure *,the difference between * and * has something wrong. After we find the reason, we will revise the part of section then submit it again. Thank you very much for your consideration.Best regardsYour name3、 Dear Editor:Thanks for allowing us the opportunity to revise our work. However, after carefully reading the comments posed by your referees, we are sorry to say that our work has serious problems that need to be addressed before it can be resubmitted for your consideration. In addition, we found mounting up to date information is missing and many parts need to be re-written. It is therefore we decide to withdraw our manuscript from the journal because we are afraid we can not finish so many changes in a reasonable time. Thank you very much for your consideration.SincerelyYour name总而言之,态度一定要端正,撤稿都是我们的研究做得不好,我们深刻反省。最后再给两个催稿模板:1、Dear Editor,I am very sorry to disturb you. I am a Ph.D candidate of …, and I will be graduated in May,2012. However, I am worrying about that because I need another accepted or published paper so that I can get the qualification to be graduated. My manuscript(Manuscript Number,MN:…) is still 'under review'. Could you please improve the review process for me? Thank you very much for your consideration and help. Looking forward to hearing from you soon.Best Regards,Your name2、Dear Dr ***,Please excuse me for taking some of your time.We submitted a manuscript entitled “***” (Ref. No. ***) to *** on 25 Nov 2011. I do not know whether it is a proper time to contact you regarding the review process. We will be grateful for you if you tell us what has occurred to the review process of my manuscript in the last 5 months. I am looking forward to your early reply.Best Regards,Your name也许收藏起来在不经意的某一天就帮上你了!如果你喜欢我们,欢迎把文章转发到朋友圈!未经允许,其他公众号不得转载哦!
TA的最新馆藏
喜欢该文的人也喜欢24小时热门版块排行榜&&&&
(正式写手)
在线: 729.2小时
虫号: 3610941
媳妇博士毕业要求里有一项是SCI文章一篇,已经投出去好几个月了,希望能中啊!
媳妇博士毕业要求里有一项是SCI文章一篇,已经投出去好几个月了,希望能中啊!
& 猜你喜欢
已经有15人回复
已经有7人回复
已经有12人回复
已经有16人回复